PDA

View Full Version : Diet soda?

Darnelle B
10-23-2009, 01:42 AM
How many weeks out from a show do you drop the diet soda?

Ken "Skip" Hill
10-23-2009, 02:59 AM
Never. There is no reason to drop it unless you are drinking a ton of it. Don't overthink it, bro. Get leaner and if you are, keep doing what you are doing.

Skip

DAVIDHARDY
10-23-2009, 07:19 AM
How many weeks out from a show do you drop the diet soda?

Hell with that! Yesterday I was having an off day and wanted something sweet really bad, so I drank 2, 2 liter ginger ales in a sitting. Sure, I shit my brains out later and woke up like 3 times to piss, but it took my mind off...cheesecake!

Darnelle B
10-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Hell with that! Yesterday I was having an off day and wanted something sweet really bad, so I drank 2, 2 liter ginger ales in a sitting. Sure, I shit my brains out later and woke up like 3 times to piss, but it took my mind off...cheesecake!

Well I won't mind a diet coke right now. Lol

I been drinking like 4 gallons of water.

banger
10-23-2009, 09:19 AM
diet soda(as long as its sweetned with only nutrasweet) is free and safe on ur diet...i drop it the last 2 days only.....4 gallons of water alot....too much if u ask me. 2 is fine..at that level u should be cramping up all the time cause the loss of minerals. make sure ur usin plenty of salt and i add would a multimineral is u start cramping.

Darnelle B
10-23-2009, 10:32 AM
diet soda(as long as its sweetned with only nutrasweet) is free and safe on ur diet...i drop it the last 2 days only.....4 gallons of water alot....too much if u ask me. 2 is fine..at that level u should be cramping up all the time cause the loss of minerals. make sure ur usin plenty of salt and i add would a multimineral is u start cramping.

Yes Im getting penlty of salt.

I like diet coke abd diet serria mist

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
10-23-2009, 12:25 PM
I want them to create diet orange fanta. Always craving that stuff.

TigerUpperCut
10-24-2009, 01:04 AM
i see no change in the way look drinking diet sodas and not drinking em

Frizzy
10-24-2009, 11:46 AM
I want them to create diet orange fanta. Always craving that stuff.

They have this :yep: Fanta Zero

10-24-2009, 06:29 PM
They have this :yep: Fanta Zero

Orange flavored? Really? Boy have I been off the soda market for a long time. Tell me more.:drool:

Frizzy
10-25-2009, 01:05 AM
Orange flavored? Really? Boy have I been off the soda market for a long time. Tell me more.:drool:
Yes ma'am taste just as good as the regular:drool: but its kinda hard to find.

10-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Yes ma'am taste just as good as the regular:drool: but its kinda hard to find.

I found it online. Oh lord, this isn't good. I can't resist the orange.