PDA

View Full Version : Should Vince Goodrum be a guest on OFF TOPIC Radio?

Aaron Singerman
10-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Should Vince Goodrum be a guest on OFF TOPIC Radio?

Carson
10-23-2009, 11:44 PM
I don't see a poll

Aaron Singerman
10-23-2009, 11:45 PM
i don't see a poll

done!

Aaron Singerman
10-23-2009, 11:57 PM
Honestly, I'm really tempted to have Vince on... He may not be the most popular guy out there, but he does say some outrageous shit, and that can certainly be entertaining and make for some excellent radio.

Vince has some beefs he wants to air... and it would be VERY controversial...

elite_lifter
10-24-2009, 12:03 AM
I hope you are joking. And No! He has nothing of value to add to your show or the world.

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Honestly, I'm really tempted to have Vince on... He may not be the most popular guy out there, but he does say some outrageous shit, and that can certainly be entertaining and make for some excellent radio.

Vince has some beefs he wants to air... and it would be VERY controversial...
have him on hell say how he was going to kick my ass and he was going to pull a knife on me and kill me if i hit him lol

Gaoshang Xiongshou
10-24-2009, 12:15 AM
If this doomed poll is any indication of the direction you will be moving in, I guess we will be hearing from Vince pretty soon.

mg659er
10-24-2009, 12:18 AM
do it Aaron! Its good to have two types of guests! The show is a bit heavy on the friendly guests side! Balance!

GREENMACHINE23
10-24-2009, 12:18 AM
have him on hell say how he was going to kick my ass and he was going to pull a knife on me and kill me if i hit him lol

Would you be willing to go on with him?

Sugan
10-24-2009, 12:19 AM
Hasn't Billy No Guns been on? Vince is a better bodybuilder than Billy, which makes him the second worst bodybuilder alive, and he has a spiffy trailer too. Why not?

Aaron Singerman
10-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Hasn't Billy No Guns been on? Vince is a better bodybuilder than Billy, which makes him the second worst bodybuilder alive, and he has a spiffy trailer too. Why not?

Billy does say some ridiculous shit, but Vince still has him beat...

Aaron Singerman
10-24-2009, 12:23 AM
If this doomed poll is any indication of the direction you will be moving in, I guess we will be hearing from Vince pretty soon.

I'm actually surprised... But it could be very entertaining...

I happen to know some of the shit Vince wants aired...

Shariff Abel
10-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Awesome i am looking forward to it .

Gaoshang Xiongshou
10-24-2009, 12:26 AM
I'm actually surprised... But it could be very entertaining...

I happen to know some of the shit Vince wants aired...

I do not doubt this for a moment.

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 12:26 AM
would you be willing to go on with him?
absofucking lutely . He said he was going to hurt me lmaoooooooooo people were begging not to kill him lmao i felt bad for him that calmed me down i thought he really a black punk thug. But he was nice,calm,little slow man

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 12:27 AM
i do not doubt this for a moment.
it will be fun you have to here him speak its like a big moosh lol i felt bad thats why i didnt hurt him

GREENMACHINE23
10-24-2009, 12:30 AM
When should we be looking forward to this showdown Aaron?

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 12:35 AM
When should we be looking forward to this showdown Aaron?ILL LET THE TOOL HAVE HIS 5 MIN OF FAME BUT ONCE HE STARTS GOING OFF AND PUTTING ME DOWN IM COMING IN AND DROPPING MAD FBOMBS LIKE HIROSHIMA ON HIS NO NAME ASS :yep: MY BY arron has my back

G-Roy
10-24-2009, 12:37 AM
Cant we ignore vince so he goes away, hes like a bad fart. Get a guest that actually has something valuable to share not gossip and drama.

John Romano
10-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Are you guys that desperate for guests?

Voland
Only if he speaks as he writes.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
If he is on the show, I just want to know if he understands now that what he sees online of me is not an act.

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 12:43 AM
oh give me a break john its fun they bring the show to the memebers not someone like scott connely that makes you fall asleep thats my bed time music. leave them alone there doing a great job. stick to your magazine lol

love ya

see ya soon

Aaron Singerman
10-24-2009, 12:46 AM

Just getting the "weirdos of our industry", ya know?

Voland
10-24-2009, 12:46 AM

Can't get him out of your mind, eh?

That big titted dude is very passionate about his fantasy and is one caustic poster.

Have him! I won't belive a word but i know i will laugh big time.

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 12:52 AM
Just getting the "weirdos of our industry", ya know?im wierd ?? lol grrrr

fineart
10-24-2009, 12:52 AM
no have the great david paul on instead for 2 hours

mg659er
10-24-2009, 12:53 AM

vince g is what off topic represents john, the people of the forums rx md get big. I know you dont like the guy( If I'm wrong apologies), but you have to have guests like v goodrum to give balance to the universe.

Aaron Singerman
10-24-2009, 12:55 AM
no have the great david paul on instead for 2 hours

Is that you David?

Aaron Singerman
10-24-2009, 12:55 AM
im wierd ?? lol grrrr

Weird, no... Entertaining, certainly!

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Weird, no... Entertaining, certainly!
a brand new version of DA LOL can be very entertaining. a DA mia even better lol

fineart
10-24-2009, 01:00 AM
Is that you David?
no aaron,but ive talked to you before on getbig? i heard that great interview you had with david,,awesome,,you gotta have him on again man.

Noel Fuller
10-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Vince is an inspiration to mentally challenged people everywhere

mg659er
10-24-2009, 01:05 AM
oh give me a break john its fun they bring the show to the memebers not someone like scott connely that makes you fall asleep thats my bed time music. leave them alone there doing a great job. stick to your magazine lol

love ya

see ya soon

lol ahaha good shit DA!

The Big Sexy
10-24-2009, 01:10 AM

I got a couple big name guys I'm good friends with man... I'll hook you up if you want. One of the guys I know I'm pretty decent friends with lives in a little town called Las Vegas and has some decent trophies in his house... MUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... well... I mean, if you guys would be interested??

Also I can see about getting a few others... I don't want to name names... but they are pretty well known. (I'm not a name dropper yo!)

Ryan Wacht
10-24-2009, 01:11 AM
no aaron,but ive talked to you before on getbig? i heard that great interview you had with david,,awesome,,you gotta have him on again man.

You must be Peter then.

The Big Sexy
10-24-2009, 01:18 AM
Ok... no can do with Jay... LOL - just talked to him - Weider Publications says no interviews unless they are Weider Approved... I guess I can talk to the guy I know at Weider... but, I don't think he's too much of a big wig lol

fineart
10-24-2009, 01:20 AM
You must be Peter then.
lol,no sorry man,,just friends with the bros

Jeff The Producer
10-24-2009, 01:22 AM

Touché! :starwars:

The Big Sexy
10-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Touché! :starwars:

Thing is... which one is Vader??? LOL

Jeff The Producer
10-24-2009, 01:24 AM
thing is... Which one is vader??? Lol

lol!

PJ BRAUN
10-24-2009, 01:38 AM
Thats what you guys are good at!

Shariff Abel
10-24-2009, 01:48 AM
[quote=derekanthony;601206]oh give me a break john its fun they bring the show to the memebers not someone like scott connely that makes you fall asleep thats my bed time music. leave them alone there doing a great job. stick to your magazine lol

lol Scott Connelly made me a sleep too . need a university degree to even understand what he was talking about ! but beside that Heavy muscle radio is awesome.

Aaron Singerman
10-24-2009, 02:25 AM
From the look of the poll, Vince is going to be thrilled!

PJ BRAUN
10-24-2009, 02:35 AM
From the look of the poll, Vince is going to be thrilled!
lol...

TheTransformator
10-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Well..why don't you get Billy and Vince on...?

And see where they stand today...and if a future showdown will take place...?

I voted No to see Vince by himself or Derek...with Billy you can make a somewhat meaningful show...else...I think it is a waist of airtime...

John Romano
10-24-2009, 03:27 AM
vince g is what off topic represents john, the people of the forums rx md get big. I know you dont like the guy( If I'm wrong apologies), but you have to have guests like v goodrum to give balance to the universe.

I can think of a few hundred members who represent the community in a far more compelling and respectful way than dumbbum. But if you guys want to hear him be my guest.

Nuckin Futs
10-24-2009, 03:43 AM
Just get him on the show any way you can..

All tye people saying that won't listen are fucking lying.. Of course they will listen!! Not only will thy listen, they will talk about it and argue back- this is a good thing!

Vince is the guy people love to hate, so fuck the poll and just get him on any way.. It will be one of the most popular episodes- everybody will listen, even though they will deny it!

DO IT!!

You already had other guests on that were boring as fuck... At least this will be interesting, contravercial and interesting!

DO IT!!!

ROTFLMAO
10-24-2009, 03:51 AM

Stop smoking crack....

NPCKnight
10-24-2009, 05:40 AM

Before me? Fuck no. :no:

Rattbones
10-24-2009, 05:46 AM
Vince is a fucking nobody, fuck him in his stupid fucking ear.

Rattbones
10-24-2009, 05:52 AM
look at this Aaron, there are legitimate people with credit and knowledge of this industry like NPCKnight, BLP and others that are willing to be on your show. Why Vince? He offers nothing. If you want smack talk read the pit, it's all nonsense. I have even brought you sponsors, and I will be happy to advise them to cancel there adds. Keep the quality of the show up, keep the sponsors coming in. Go the way of jerry spring and other trash and I'm out!

LANCE ADAM
10-24-2009, 06:10 AM
if VINCE is popular on all those other boards. i guess so. he will draw the trolls and those misfits. and prob start all new shit they can talk about for months. lol ill listin regardless. theres never a bad show

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 06:15 AM
[quote=Rattbones;601456]look at this Aaron, there are legitimate people with credit and knowledge of this industry like NPCKnight, BLP and others that are willing to be on your show. Why Vince? He offers nothing. If you want smack talk read the pit, it's all nonsense. I have even brought you sponsors, and I will be happy to advise them to cancel there adds. Keep the quality of the show up, keep the sponsors coming in. Go the way of jerry spring and other trash and I'm out![/quot e]yeah but not offense if i never met npcknight i would have no idae who the the hell he is thats why i wish they would use there real names like how people dont put there own pics these guys both have a lot of knowledge if your listeaning npc change your avatar put your real name if you ever want to be famous look at sugar tits vince hes a legendand we will always no his name lmao

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 06:19 AM
if VINCE is popular on all those other boards. i guess so. he will draw the trolls and those misfits. and prob start all new shit they can talk about for months. lol ill listin regardless. theres never a bad showagree they got a great show i never use to even listen to it they were no names but i love carl and arron there my friends and now there my fav show with pro bodybuiding weekly and heavy muscle

one thing i would change shorten it alitle i think 3 hours is way to long i havent even listented to this weeks show its so long im waiting till monday when im in the hospital again lol so i have enough straight time i mean you cant even listen to it at the gym to long have to split it up

i would do hour shows 2 guests half hour each

makes more sense

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 06:21 AM
look at this Aaron, there are legitimate people with credit and knowledge of this industry like NPCKnight, BLP and others that are willing to be on your show. Why Vince? He offers nothing. If you want smack talk read the pit, it's all nonsense. I have even brought you sponsors, and I will be happy to advise them to cancel there adds. Keep the quality of the show up, keep the sponsors coming in. Go the way of jerry spring and other trash and I'm out!who is that in yotito? ur avit brotha

who is that in your avi brotha ?? tito?? hope all is well

NPCKnight
10-24-2009, 06:33 AM
Trust me Derek. If we never met at the Arnold 2008, you would still know who I am. Not saying anything good or bad, but lets not pretend I hadn't been on 'the other board' or never would have came IMMEDIATELY to this one. Somehow you confuse us meeting at the Arnold as how and why I interact on the boards?

Quite honestly I would like to hear The Big Sexy on. His sense of humor is almost jaw dropping and he can talk about anything. That'd be my first vote as far as entertaining, interesting, and informative.

tight booty
10-24-2009, 06:33 AM
Why not! I voted yes. :)

Rattbones
10-24-2009, 06:35 AM
who is that in yotito? ur avit brotha

who is that in your avi brotha ?? tito?? hope all is well

that's Henry Rollins (http://21361.com/) old school punk, did a few (not so good) movies, old friend

Cooker
10-24-2009, 08:06 AM
I could care less what Vince wants to talk about. JMHO

Dade
10-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Absolutely have Vince on the show! No doubt it would be extremely entertaining!

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 08:51 AM
[quote=NPCKnight;601489]Trust me Derek. If we never met at the Arnold 2008, you would still know who I am. Not saying anything good or bad, but lets not pretend I hadn't been on 'the other board' or never would have came IMMEDIATELY to this one. Somehow you confuse us meeting at the Arnold as how and why I interact on the boards?

Quite honestly I would like to hear The Big Sexy on. His sense of humor is almost jaw dropping and he can talk about anything. That'd be my first vote as far as entertaining, interesting, and informative.[/te]WOW COCCKKKKKY BRO UNGAS YOUR HEAD. WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL I MEAN FOR REAL ? WHAT? WHY WOULD I DEREK, KNOW WHO YOU ARE IF WE NEVER MET I ACTUALLY WOULD THINK YOUR JUST ANOTHER MEMBER ON THE SITE THAT ANSWERS QUESTIONS THAT BEING ALL. ARE YOU A CHAMPION? WON ANY BIG SHOWS? YOU BEEN ON TV, COMMERCIALS? NO OFFSNSE WHETHER YOU BIELIVE IT OR NOT YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER INFORMATIVE BOARD MEMBER. THATS WHAT I TOLD YOU WHEN WE DID MEET. YOU NEED TO FIND YOU NITCH, YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL , YOU HAVENT FOUND THAT YET TRUST ME DUDE. NO MAKING FUN OF YOU BUT LETS KEEP IT REAL HERE. TAKE ME FOR INSTANCE TAKE ME OFF THE BOARDS. I STILL HAVE A RESUME A MILE LONG. YOU GOT TO MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF TO ACTUALLY SAY "TRUST ME PEOPLE, YOU ETC WOULD KNOW WHO I AM"

DA

LayItDown
10-24-2009, 09:18 AM
I voted yes but dont get me twisted this guy does NOT rock!

Aaron Singerman
10-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Trust me Derek. If we never met at the Arnold 2008, you would still know who I am. Not saying anything good or bad, but lets not pretend I hadn't been on 'the other board' or never would have came IMMEDIATELY to this one. Somehow you confuse us meeting at the Arnold as how and why I interact on the boards?

Quite honestly I would like to hear The Big Sexy on. His sense of humor is almost jaw dropping and he can talk about anything. That'd be my first vote as far as entertaining, interesting, and informative.

TBS is already on the schedule! He'll be on in the next few weeks...

Aaron Singerman
10-24-2009, 09:22 AM
I voted yes but dont get me twisted this guy does NOT rock!

Your right... I should have created another option...

MichaelWayne
10-24-2009, 09:25 AM
Why does this guys name keep coming up? Let it die.

MsGuns
10-24-2009, 01:25 PM
No,No, No!!!!!!!!!!
so he can continue his Rx muscle bashing he's been doing on MD.
Wasnt here on here bashing MD when the split happened.

Zetawill
10-24-2009, 01:31 PM
YES Aaron have Vince Goodyear Tits on....ask him about each of his 1K nicknames. DA is an added bonus, would have to have a silence button for each of them though!

Oh the question is who do I root for?

I think I'd be in DA's corner for this one, BTW DA, no that doesn't mean I want to join your G4P website! lol
At least DA has gotten great results from the gear!

Peaceful28
10-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Who is Vince Goodrum again? :confused:

The Big Sexy
10-24-2009, 02:26 PM

HOLLAH!

No,No, No!!!!!!!!!!
so he can continue his Rx muscle bashing he's been doing on MD.
Wasnt here on here bashing MD when the split happened.

This is an excellent point and reason for him to be on... so that both sides can be aired... in the aire a a a in the aire a a aire...

IronFlex
10-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Hell no why bring that level of a show? it will be a horrible show imo and not what i expect of off topic and carl as well as aaron.

ROTFLMAO
10-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Hell no why bring that level of a show? it will be a horrible show imo and not what i expect of off topic and carl as well as aaron.

My thoughyts excatly it would only bring the show down.....

ANADROLicfreak
10-24-2009, 05:58 PM
how can i say this?hell no.dont let him on this show.

big nut
10-24-2009, 06:35 PM
i agree! stick to the guys in the industry who've helped the industry thrive! david paul and christian boeving were great guests. maybe try getting some of the other guys who appear on mag covers, but who we may not know much about. alot of the bodybuilders that some would call fitness models, you know they train their asses off and are very successful.

also, u guys should try getting more 202 guys. jose was a great guest. alot of these guys don't get interviewed and would probably be great guests.

MaverickMan
10-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Don't waste your time on him. There are too many other great guests out there to track down (KOVACS!).

If your're short on guests one week, I suggest you and Carl go it alone instead.

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 07:22 PM
50 votes lets get it onnnnnnnnn!

il llet him have his day in the sun. but once he starts bashing me and putting me down its on. saying he was going to stab me if i hit him. i didnt hit the guy cause at first though he was going to be some punk thug but he wasnt at all he was nervous and he had no friends there i felt bad for him. im not that mean.

ROTFLMAO
10-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Phuck that piece shit I hope he ends up like Jeffrey Dahmer. The fact he has nothing to do with the industry in any real way an he's not even a mod any where. He's the type person that would go out an hire a personal injury attorney and make erroneous inflammatory bullshit claims just so he could have a payday or be on Larry King.

That asshole would sue a supplement company an go on the news bitch about how it gave him breasts.....

Aaron Singerman
10-24-2009, 08:41 PM
The NO guys are so passionate! I don't want to loose listeners over this... you guys just forward through the interview... you'll still have 1 1/2 hours of OFF TOPIC Radio (and Derek says that's enough)!

BIGFUCKINTITS69
10-24-2009, 09:09 PM
What do you think of Vince Goodrum?

What do you really think of Vince G, CSN? - BodybuildingPro.com Discussion Boards

MsGuns
10-24-2009, 09:38 PM
The NO guys are so passionate! I don't want to loose listeners over this... you guys just forward through the interview... you'll still have 1 1/2 hours of OFF TOPIC Radio (and Derek says that's enough)!

I wont listen!

Sledge
10-24-2009, 10:10 PM

No.

Ninja Loco
10-24-2009, 10:23 PM
This is good news, bro. I think I mentioned on Facebook once about how he should be on sometime when we were talking about Leave1.

Noel Fuller
10-24-2009, 10:57 PM
I love the fact no matter how many years go by Derek never grows up, its kinda special
(short bus) how stunted he is.

Jonny
10-24-2009, 11:26 PM
I despise VG but I would rather sit through 30 minutes of his mumbo jumbo than 2 minutes of yours. at least his antics would be entertaining,,, what would you talk about? your bench press vids? or your modeling pics?

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Who is Vince Goodrum again? :confused: john hasnt told you?? lol hes the all might sugar tits hahha the man aka vince goodbum lol

how are you hope all is well.....:)

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 11:28 PM
I love the fact no matter how many years go by Derek never grows up, its kinda special
(short bus) how stunted he is.get over it cunt its entertaining and people like you make me famous love you to

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 11:28 PM
This is good news, bro. I think I mentioned on Facebook once about how he should be on sometime when we were talking about Leave1.
leave 1 is a jerkoff and your a tool if you like him ;)

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 11:29 PM
I wont listen!lmao oh come on miss guns you have bigger arms then him lol :yep::byeb::flowers:

derekanthony
10-24-2009, 11:30 PM
YES Aaron have Vince Goodyear Tits on....ask him about each of his 1K nicknames. DA is an added bonus, would have to have a silence button for each of them though!

Oh the question is who do I root for?

I think I'd be in DA's corner for this one, BTW DA, no that doesn't mean I want to join your G4P website! lol
At least DA has gotten great results from the gear!
oh come on fatty your a member for 4 years now... :hypno::flowers:

Ryan Wacht
10-25-2009, 12:52 AM
john hasnt told you?? lol hes the all might sugar tits hahha the man aka vince goodbum lol

Derek, you should make it bizarre, like bringing him a bouquet of flowers to see how he reacts to it.

IronFlex
10-25-2009, 01:32 AM
fast forwarding shouldnt be needed aaron. there are a lot of people who listen to the show for other reasons than drama. no offense to DA but that show was absolutely ridiculous i felt like i was listening to a jerry springer show and got nothing useful from it. I would say to look a different route but who am I? just a sponsor is all. no offense ment by any of this to anyone just using examples, DA i get why do what you do man so no disrespect brother, aaron you have to put on a show and i get that..i would just hope for better than vince goodrum.

mg659er
10-25-2009, 01:51 AM
Stop smoking crack....

Crack is wack sun! Having vince on the show with Billy Guns, DA and Romano.... priceless! All 4 will never happen. Billy Guns and Vince G would be a good look! Questions gotta be on point though! So make em good aaron!

Androo40
10-25-2009, 02:27 AM
I think it is a great idea, al this talk about who offers what to this industry, gimme a break. Are people that insecure?

like him or not, Vince is still one of us in that even though he has the genetics of a well he has no genetics at least the fucker gets people going and is not afraid to mix it up

80% of the people involved in bodybuilding are no better than fucking degenerate carnies, so what makes them so much more special then the King Of cayenne flavoured bee pollen

The Big Sexy
10-25-2009, 02:30 AM
I think Off-Topic should have Dave Palumbo and John Romano on... that would be swell...

MaverickMan
10-25-2009, 02:37 AM
I think Off-Topic should have Dave Palumbo and John Romano on... that would be swell...

Off Topic has had Dave Palumbo and John Romano on.

Aaron Singerman
10-25-2009, 02:47 AM
Off Topic has had Dave Palumbo and John Romano on.

Dave will be back on the show November 11th...

DECABEATZ
10-25-2009, 02:47 AM
yea make it happen! get vince bitch tits goodcrum on first then bring on derek. this could be the best show yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron Singerman
10-25-2009, 02:49 AM
fast forwarding shouldnt be needed aaron. there are a lot of people who listen to the show for other reasons than drama. no offense to DA but that show was absolutely ridiculous i felt like i was listening to a jerry springer show and got nothing useful from it. I would say to look a different route but who am I? just a sponsor is all. no offense ment by any of this to anyone just using examples, DA i get why do what you do man so no disrespect brother, aaron you have to put on a show and i get that..i would just hope for better than vince goodrum.

Don't worry... We have another great guest scheduled to counter whatever foolishness happens during the Vince segment... BTW, I think Vince will surprise some people.

DECABEATZ
10-25-2009, 02:52 AM
don't worry... We have another great guest scheduled to counter whatever foolishness happens during the vince segment... Btw, i think vince will surprise some people.
someone outside of derek?

Aaron Singerman
10-25-2009, 03:03 AM
someone outside of derek?

That's right... Someone just featured in FLEX magazine... (hint hint)

AmyLynn
10-25-2009, 03:07 AM
Come on now guys! They've done 40 shows now, and there are at least a few shows out of all those that some people don't like... Not every show can be for everyone!

I don't think it's cool to threaten or allude, that if Aaron and Carl have a guest you don't like, that your loyalty to the show will instantly disappear!

Now, I'm going to eat some ice cream!

derekanthony
10-25-2009, 04:17 AM
Come on now guys! They've done 40 shows now, and there are at least a few shows out of all those that some people don't like... Not every show can be for everyone!

I don't think it's cool to threaten or allude, that if Aaron and Carl have a guest you don't like, that your loyalty to the show will instantly disappear!

Now, I'm going to eat some ice cream!
agree like when dave a ns john have dr scott connecly i dont even listen but a lot of people like him. hes informative but hees just so boring to listen to and puts me to sleep but he is very smart i do respect that...

DECABEATZ
10-25-2009, 04:54 AM
that's right... Someone just featured in flex magazine... (hint hint)
say no more!

Noel Fuller
10-25-2009, 10:45 AM
get over it cunt its entertaining and people like you make me famous love you to

Could somebody translate this mess for me? Between the spelling errors and the lack of comma's I can't be sure if he's being rude or he's mistaken me for one of his cam fans.

IronFlex
10-25-2009, 11:13 AM
that would be interesting to have all four of those guys together on one show.

Jonny
10-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Mr Singerman if you for one second let Mr Ratbone tell you how to run your radio show just because he sent a few sponsors your way than you lose all credibility... Tell him its your show and he can listen or walk.....

Good luck with the show
You really shouldnt get the board so involved and seek their approval or disapproval of a guest just do what u do and shit will happen...

Honest
look at this Aaron, there are legitimate people with credit and knowledge of this industry like NPCKnight, BLP and others that are willing to be on your show. Why Vince? He offers nothing. If you want smack talk read the pit, it's all nonsense. I have even brought you sponsors, and I will be happy to advise them to cancel there adds. Keep the quality of the show up, keep the sponsors coming in. Go the way of jerry spring and other trash and I'm out!

Noel Fuller
10-25-2009, 11:51 AM
Rattbones is on a bit of a power trip..hope he packed undies

Peaceful28
10-25-2009, 01:04 PM
john hasnt told you?? lol hes the all might sugar tits hahha the man aka vince goodbum lol

Ah yes, I remembered shortly after I posted that. It just took a bit to recall who he was.

I am good thank you, I hope you are as well. :)

Ironguru
10-25-2009, 01:07 PM
Why? So he can talk about his man tits on radio?

exit2010
10-25-2009, 01:08 PM
I think Vince should be allowed on. He is a web-brity on muscle forums. I would not cut him any slack tho.

Nuckin Futs
10-25-2009, 03:35 PM
Just get him on the fucking show already!

Forget these little cry babies on here (who will ALL listen anyway)... Contravercial radio shows is what get ratings.. Get Vince Sugar Tits DumbBum on off topic, but ask him the seriously tough questions- don't let him off the hook like you did with GX and other popular guests...

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET Derek Antony on at tHe SAME time.. Last time you did that shit, it was a fucking distater and I honestly thoght Derek was gonna die from a heart attack from all the shouting and swearing... I could just imagine him getting all red with a pulsing vein in his head.. He didn't let the other guy even talk... It was fucking bullshit and that as also the day I realized how vile, insecure and fucking retarded Derek was... I never wanna hear another word from him ever again!

derekanthony
10-25-2009, 05:54 PM

Forget these little cry babies on here (who will ALL listen anyway)... Contravercial radio shows is what get ratings.. Get Vince Sugar Tits DumbBum on off topic, but ask him the seriously tough questions- don't let him off the hook like you did with GX and other popular guests...

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET Derek Antony on at tHe SAME time.. Last time you did that shit, it was a fucking distater and I honestly thoght Derek was gonna die from a heart attack from all the shouting and swearing... I could just imagine him getting all red with a pulsing vein in his head.. He didn't let the other guy even talk... It was fucking bullshit and that as also the day I realized how vile, insecure and fucking retarded Derek was... I never wanna hear another word from him ever again!
here is a couple words fuck you clown ! youll be hearing a lot of me soon you fat fuck

LayItDown
10-25-2009, 06:17 PM
lol @ retards threatening OFF TOPIC! if u dont like the show dont listen! simple as that! and its funny how all these threads always talk shit about DA, then he comes in gets mad, and people stay talkin shit. its quite entertaining!!:popcorn:

Noel Fuller
10-25-2009, 09:23 PM

Dont sugar coat it.

Boo
10-25-2009, 09:24 PM
I'd like to hear Vince's take on DA's hair.

Boo

AVBG
10-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Don't give him a platform Aaron. That would only justify his existence.

elite_lifter
10-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Don't give him a platform Aaron. That would only justify his existence.Yup, Vince is an internet tool. If you are really going to bring him on Aaron, make sure he brings along his boyfriend Queen Vissy. That would be good comical relief.

elite_lifter
10-25-2009, 11:15 PM
I'd like to hear Vince's take on DA's hair.

BooWhat take? DA has already stated that he has had work done.

APK
10-25-2009, 11:36 PM
This poll was designed for it to not have Vince to get on the show. NO ONE "likes" Vince and NO he "doesn't" rock. But, I would love to hear what he has to say.

LANCE ADAM
10-26-2009, 12:08 AM
lmao at the hate. reminds me of that DAVE CHAPPELLE episode with the HATERS BALL lol

Kirk Angel525
10-26-2009, 12:18 AM
heck yea, talk about how shitty his genetics are for a man of color!

kirk:)

danger
10-26-2009, 01:53 AM
Is he going to be on this week?

MaverickMan
10-26-2009, 02:12 AM
agree like when dave a ns john have dr scott connecly i dont even listen but a lot of people like him. hes informative but hees just so boring to listen to and puts me to sleep but he is very smart i do respect that...

There's an error in your logic, Derek; Scott Connelly is a MAJOR sponsor of HMR & Rx Muscle. Vince Goodrem, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't sink any coin into Off Topic.

Nuckin Futs
10-27-2009, 06:07 PM
here is a couple words fuck you clown ! youll be hearing a lot of me soon you fat fuck

Great words of wisdom, fucking retard gay clown!

przechuy
10-27-2009, 07:25 PM
let dawick in,he will humiliate himself again :)

Big Barry
10-27-2009, 07:40 PM

LOL at Derek calling everybody a 'FAT FUCK' these days. This from a guy who injected himself with Vegetable Oil, Lard and Goose Fat in the same fucking syringe!!!

I'm starting to hate this cunt!!:angry:

Voland
10-27-2009, 07:41 PM
LOL at Derek calling everybody a 'FAT FUCK' these days. This from a guy who injected himself with Vegetable Oil, Lard and Goose Fat in the same fucking syringe!!!

I'm starting to hate this cunt!!:angry:

I use extra virgin olive oil in all my salads.

http://www.sabor-artesano.com/imagen/aceite-oliva-menopausia/aceite-oliva-virgen-menopausia.jpg

Zetawill
10-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Glad to see Uriah is on the show!!!!

derekanthony
10-27-2009, 09:33 PM

I'm starting to hate this cunt!!:angry:least im not in love with another man you love jimmy more then you love women thats sad. get off his dick bro calling me a homo lol

FIREBLAST
10-27-2009, 09:55 PM
least im not in love with another man you love jimmy more then you love women thats sad. get off his dick bro calling me a homo lol

lol at that funny as comeback. Nice Derek

Big Barry
10-27-2009, 10:25 PM
lol at that funny as comeback. Nice Derek

?????????:blind:?????????

APK
10-27-2009, 11:42 PM

How sad....Aaron and Carl are giving the people what they want and you wanna cry about his integrity. I want to see this bitch burn. Rattbones your trying to play dictator to Off Topic.....sorry but you sound like a whiny bitch....this is a democracy take that high level executive attitude and gtfo

I wouldnt mind people of high "integreity" to get there time on the radio and to be heard. But, as a member of the audience I would listen, not even a shadow of a doubt and I think MOST(look at poll) feel that way.

I think TBS would be a great guest btw.

APK
10-27-2009, 11:46 PM
I wont listen!

Im sure you will get a spot on the radio soon. It seems like the lesser known competitors bodybuilders/fitness/figure on this forum are VERY against having Vince on because they probably feel they are due time before Vince is. This is real life and people want to see the shit fly (I think this goes along with the same idea that sex sells). Maybe you guys should stir the pot, I know its lowering your integrity and all but sadly, it works.......

big.poppa.pump
10-27-2009, 11:59 PM
I'll listen to it if ya have DA's retarded ass on there too

big.poppa.pump
10-27-2009, 11:59 PM
You should ask Vince if he is one of DA's G4P clients

SoxFan11
10-28-2009, 01:52 AM
The rational side of me says it's a bad idea to give a delusional cunt anymore exposure. Yet, the part of me that likes to gawk at car wrecks as I drive past says, "hell yes!"

Aaron Singerman
10-28-2009, 03:53 AM
Be sure to check out Vince's promo page for the show:

http://melvingoodrum.com/promo.html

DannyG
10-30-2009, 01:10 AM
Haha Vince is the man...funny how people get all worked up about shit like this.

Joe Christiano
10-30-2009, 01:11 PM
I love the off topic show, and also all the other shows that are featured on RX Muscle.

Listening to Derek and vince battle back and forth was really funny shit. I could do without the needle in your arm in an ally stupid bullshit vince said over and over and over

My issue is this. Who is Vince Goodrum think he is that he KNOWS about Dave & John with MD and what happened etc. He never said "this is my opinion" or "I think" he basically stated it as fact. ....Who is he in the sport of bodybuilding to know this? Answer= he is no one

DannyG
10-30-2009, 03:52 PM
I think some of the shit he said was to stir up contreversy...either way the show was entertaining and off topic is here to stay.

flaccid_member
10-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Well, half of your wishes are about to come true: AFTER HOURS RADIO: FRI (10/30/09) 10pm EST- The New Derek Anthony Show! - RX Muscle Forums

DICE
10-30-2009, 06:11 PM
who the fuck is vince goodrum anyway? I'm being serious....

flaccid_member
10-30-2009, 06:57 PM

Dice, watch from around 3:41 on. You'll see what he looks like. He's flexing next to Billy Guns. Perfect pit material. http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/843-rx-muscles-billy-guns-1000-bench-press-challenge.html

Aaron Singerman
10-30-2009, 07:03 PM

Google him...

DICE
10-30-2009, 07:06 PM
^ I did, so what he's some fat personal trainer with shitty genetics that sells used workout equipment?

Voland
10-30-2009, 07:08 PM

He is badass, carries knives in his fanny pack and is not afraid to use em rolfablades!!

flaccid_member
10-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Google him...

...or do this...:yep:

^ I did, so what he's some fat personal trainer with shitty genetics that sells used workout equipment?

...ummm...LOL! Follow this link and you will understand. RX Muscle Forums

He is badass, carries knives in his fanny pack and is not afraid to use em rolfablades!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

DICE
10-30-2009, 07:12 PM
I'd fight him.

Joe Christiano
10-30-2009, 07:25 PM
said Derek wouldn't be the first person he stabbed? WTF?

marty
10-30-2009, 11:50 PM
absofucking lutely . He said he was going to hurt me lmaoooooooooo people were begging not to kill him lmao i felt bad for him that calmed me down i thought he really a black punk thug. But he was nice,calm,little slow man

Title should be: "The Rug Vs. The Thug"!!!!:)

genome_muscle_2
11-05-2009, 09:39 PM
have him on again but this time have john and derek on too... that would be NUTS

Jimb0
11-06-2009, 07:02 AM
it will be fun you have to here him speak its like a big moosh lol i felt bad thats why i didnt hurt him
But you spat in his face then ran , whats up with that?? :confused: