PDA

View Full Version : What do I expect on Nolva?

milkhouse
02-26-2009, 09:16 PM
I want to make it clear that in no way am I asking for a source.
I just want to know, how do I know that my nolva is working when on pct?
If I don't get gyno, do I take that as it is working great or are there things that I should feel or see when using it?
Thank you for responses.

shredded08
02-26-2009, 11:30 PM
bloodwork

BIGGUY86
02-27-2009, 12:01 AM
haha my mate is suffering with the runs from his nolva...

Zetawill
02-27-2009, 12:59 AM
Runs? from nolva...that's a new one to me!

milkhouse
02-27-2009, 05:06 AM
So the only way to tell if it's working, is to get bloodwork?

Zetawill
02-27-2009, 03:30 PM
You can actually have them do a mouth swap test. My doc (who I'm open with) told me we could check to see if my nolva was working one time. I still think blood would be the best, but I was comfortable with my reading so I didn't do the bloodwork.

milkhouse
02-27-2009, 06:43 PM
So what do I ask for when I go in and what numbers should I see to tell me everything is good?

Jack of All
02-27-2009, 08:24 PM
So what do I ask for when I go in and what numbers should I see to tell me everything is good?

No offence but if you are cycling and asking those questions you should read a hell of alot more before you cycle. Read about a hormone panel of blood work. Total test, free test, estradiol those are the basics there are many more.

jacshelb
02-28-2009, 12:50 PM
"What do I expect on Nolva?"

All I can say is don't loan Nolva money... cheap bastard. But, if you just wanna hang out, Nolva's cool.

(btw- this is just a lame attempt at a joke on my part... I actually don't notice a lot of feeling any different on nolva. I just wouldn't use it with deca or tren. Only time I had gyno symptoms was when I made that mistake.)

milkhouse
02-28-2009, 01:21 PM
No offence but if you are cycling and asking those questions you should read a hell of alot more before you cycle. Read about a hormone panel of blood work. Total test, free test, estradiol those are the basics there are many more.

I am not as of this time and that is exactly what I plan on doinng. Thanks for the reply.

milkhouse
02-28-2009, 01:22 PM
"What do I expect on Nolva?"

All I can say is don't loan Nolva money... cheap bastard. But, if you just wanna hang out, Nolva's cool.

(btw- this is just a lame attempt at a joke on my part... I actually don't notice a lot of feeling any different on nolva. I just wouldn't use it with deca or tren. Only time I had gyno symptoms was when I made that mistake.)

LOL. thanks for the reply bro! What did you use adex