PDA

View Full Version : BRUTAL ALCHEMY Sponsors Team USA vs Team Mexico Kickboxing!

DJTree
10-26-2009, 08:04 AM
Team USA vs Team Mexico Kickboxing Tournament at Bar 40 is in the history books, with Team USA's Golden Gloves Champion Simon taking the main event with a one punch knockout in the second round. The kid has dynamite in his right hook!

DJTree
10-26-2009, 08:10 AM
We weren't exactly indulging in a Keto diet that night, but we all had a blast!

DJTree
10-26-2009, 08:14 AM
more...

DJTree
10-26-2009, 08:17 AM
Ring girl contest...

DJTree
10-26-2009, 08:30 AM
I want to send a HUGE thank you out to my beautiful wife Melissa for all of her support and for being the first one to encourage me to start my own supplement line!

Also a thank you goes out to the rest of Team Brutal Alchemy:

Clark "The Sad Clown" Kent, who was pivotal in getting everything done

John "Jpick" who will be competing at the Elite Muscle Classic on November 7th in Greensboro North Carolina

Bobby Gurley, who just won the overall title at his latest grappling tournament

Mike Brown, who completed a full triathalon to raise money for childrens' illness research

Our cousin Jennifer and her fiancee' Drew

Ken and Trish

And Thank You to Bar 40 for holding the event, and to everyone who rocked Brutal Alchemy gear, including Jules the Ring Girl, Catrina the door girl, Erica the Nurse, MMA Jay, Ted, and Sean and the Main Event winner, SIMON!

BRUTAL ALCHEMY BABY!

Join the Horde, Or Be DESTROYED By It!

DJTree
10-26-2009, 08:35 AM
more...

DJTree
10-26-2009, 08:40 AM
I say kickboxing and clubbing go hand in hand!

jpick1369
10-27-2009, 11:14 PM
UUUUUMMMMMM lets see should I quote northman?????HHHHMMMMM....No. Dave I had a great time saturday night. Thanks for the support. By the way who's the good looking dude in the grey tshirt with jules the ring girl??? oh wait thats me the skinny dude...LOL

jpick1369
10-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Oh one more thing if You want to hang out with a funny guy come out to one of the event that BA sponsors and hang with the sad clown man he had me in stitches all night. One funny dude and one hell of a nice guy.