PDA

View Full Version : Fat Burners In Australia

jtg987
10-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey all - obviously for us summer is running up quick and I feel like it's time too shed a little fat, got the diet in order now and now am looking at using a fat burner. Last year I had great success with biotest's hot rox's however it looks like its been banned or no longer available. Has anyone had any success with any other fatburners that are available in Australia? preferably something I don't need too order from overseas would be great

cheers

BudTheBuilder
11-01-2009, 10:36 AM
the lipo 6 range has good words being said about it, had some friends on hydroxycut but had no change.

L-carnitine, green tea, and bitter orange work well also, but be careful with the bitter orange as it is pretty powerful.

all the best.

Dan
11-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Have heard good things about Poison, can get it in aus now:
http://knockoutnutrition.com.au/

gfiddy
11-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Hey Budthebuilder I read that green tea can fuck up your gains but is an awesome fat burner though.

bodimajestik
11-10-2009, 03:04 AM
I tried hydroxycut several times before...no good I am telling you....I recently heard about Lipo 6...that it does work of course with planned diet....and ya green tea is awesome but it will also shed some muscle and strength with fat....so be careful how much consume...going to try Lipo 6 next month

AVBG
11-10-2009, 04:35 AM
Good news about Poison being available.. I just ordered 2 bottles

Mick
11-10-2009, 04:15 PM
The poison is awesome. Very smooth, strong.. and does really have the 12 hour release to it.

AVBG what show are you getting ready for?

gfiddy
11-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Hey Mick did you get Poison or Poison Global? I have been looking online for it and I can only find Poison Global

AVBG
11-10-2009, 06:14 PM
The poison is awesome. Very smooth, strong.. and does really have the 12 hour release to it.

AVBG what show are you getting ready for?

Australasian IFBB (classic div)

LainaJ
11-10-2009, 06:27 PM
If in AU Global Poison only :)
Hey Mick did you get Poison or Poison Global? I have been looking online for it and I can only find Poison Global

AVBG
11-10-2009, 06:43 PM
If in AU Global Poison only :)

according to the ingredient listing, the version available locally doesn't have Yohimbe

Product Facts:

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Dual Release Tablet with IR and EXR Technology
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Unique Proprietary Matrix 925mg
R-N-Benzyl-alpha-phenylethylamine HCL
Quercetin
R-beta-methylphenylethylamine HCL
Caffeine Anhydrous
Olive Oil
Concentrate (98% Hydroxytyrosol/Tyrosol)
Glycine sinensi
Concentrate (from leaves)
Piperine
Sophora Radix Concentrate

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dextrose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40 *This product contains 150mg of caffeine and other xanthins. *With IR (immediate release) and EXR (extended release) layered technology, you only need one tablet for the whole day!

LainaJ
11-10-2009, 06:55 PM
yep thats global

according to the ingredient listing, the version available locally doesn't have Yohimbe

Product Facts:

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Dual Release Tablet with IR and EXR Technology
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Unique Proprietary Matrix 925mg
R-N-Benzyl-alpha-phenylethylamine HCL
Quercetin
R-beta-methylphenylethylamine HCL
Caffeine Anhydrous
Olive Oil
Concentrate (98% Hydroxytyrosol/Tyrosol)
Glycine sinensi
Concentrate (from leaves)
Piperine
Sophora Radix Concentrate

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dextrose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40 *This product contains 150mg of caffeine and other xanthins. *With IR (immediate release) and EXR (extended release) layered technology, you only need one tablet for the whole day!

AVBG
11-10-2009, 06:57 PM
yep thats global

I'm still looking fwd to using it.

gfiddy
11-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Typical TGA nonsense. I had a bag of ON Gold standard whey seized at customs >:(

Mick
11-10-2009, 07:36 PM
I have tried both.. US and Global and to be totally honest you don't notice a difference. Both have smooth kick, good warming effect and crush appetite. I believe few other components were bumped up in global due to lack of yohimbine. Either one they both still kick butt!

Mick
11-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Typical TGA nonsense. I had a bag of ON Gold standard whey seized at customs >:(

You have no chance with dairy products..

Mick
11-10-2009, 07:42 PM
Australasian IFBB (classic div)

Always a good show.. good luck with the prep

AVBG
11-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Always a good show.. good luck with the prep

Yeah.. I have been eyeing off the class for a while, I had a couple of natty mates enter various shows with decent results, the prep for me is never too hard...If I don't look how I want I will sit out til may and do an INBA show.

bodimajestik
11-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Appetite suppressors are shit...they are no good....I have seen that the ingredients used in fat burners can be easily found in other sources as well. There are 10 different ingredients in fat burners which are totally not used for fat burning purposes....they add them just to increase the cost of the bottle.....however I have burned almost the same amount of fat not being using them....so I just get confused every time I invest in them.....real fat burners are Anavar an Clen...which will give you 100% results

Sledge
11-11-2009, 07:14 AM
Anavar for fat loss??

Might be a little hard to get in Australia anyway. :)

bodimajestik
11-11-2009, 07:39 AM
Anavar will not only make u loose fat but if combined with Primo...u'll get that hard muscles look just like Dorian Yates...how any bodybuilders do we see with hard muscles look!!! That is why it is added in the cutting cycle

BudTheBuilder
11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Anavar will not only make u loose fat but if combined with Primo...u'll get that hard muscles look just like Dorian Yates...how any bodybuilders do we see with hard muscles look!!! That is why it is added in the cutting cycle

I am not trying to be rude here, but with anavar you will also have crushed cholesterol levels.

And the way to really burn fat is diet, other things just help you do it a little better, and I belive alot of people don't try hard enough and think the secret is in anabolics.

BudTheBuilder
11-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Hey Budthebuilder I read that green tea can fuck up your gains but is an awesome fat burner though.

I read alot of stuff on paper that does not stand true when it comes to me using it.

I use green tea a fair bit when I am lowering my body fat and I do not lose any muscle mass at all. I use green tea, CLA and l-carnitine, and to be honest I have seen changes quiet fast using those.

I think alot of things get said on paper but when it comes to real life use has no merit. By all means do not go over the top with green tea at all. I drink the tea rather than use the tablets, I have 2 sometimes 3 cups a day.

hope this helps champ,

All the best mate :)

gfiddy
11-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Oh ok thats a big difference in drinking the tea as opposed to the tablets, I was taking the tablets a while back and I think they are equivalent to 20 cups of tea per tab :)
I will definately look into it, I have been bulking for the past 6 months and am starting the second month cutting atm, I am 'assisted' atm but every bit helps

BudTheBuilder
11-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Oh ok thats a big difference in drinking the tea as opposed to the tablets, I was taking the tablets a while back and I think they are equivalent to 20 cups of tea per tab :)
I will definately look into it, I have been bulking for the past 6 months and am starting the second month cutting atm, I am 'assisted' atm but every bit helps

Very true every bit does. I didn't mention I have 2 bags per cup. I also read that green tea is alot more powerful as an antioxidant than vitamin C, something like double or triple.

I wish I was 'assisted' lol. But Im a fussy f*** and would only use it from the doc. Damn my germ phobias haha

bodimajestik
11-12-2009, 02:33 AM
Green tea will make u loose fat for sure but it won't give you a ripped look. Clenbuterol also helps in weight loss and fat burning but Anavar gives muscles the ripped and hard look. Anavar and clen are not steroids....they are weight loss drugs just like hydroxycut and Poisen. Taking and not taking these drugs will make the difference between a Pro and a Novice....

Mick
11-13-2009, 04:42 AM
Green tea will make u loose fat for sure but it won't give you a ripped look. Clenbuterol also helps in weight loss and fat burning but Anavar gives muscles the ripped and hard look. Anavar and clen are not steroids....they are weight loss drugs just like hydroxycut and Poisen. Taking and not taking these drugs will make the difference between a Pro and a Novice....

You just dont get it do you :no:

They are just like Poison and hydroxycut.. any other useful tips?

AVBG
11-13-2009, 05:00 AM
You just dont get it do you :no:

They are just like Poison and hydroxycut.. any other useful tips?

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Mick again"

bodimajestik
11-13-2009, 05:20 AM
I have used the stuff and the guy who trained me is 2 times world champion and 3 times Mr Asia Pacific and 4 times Mr India...2 times 2nd In Mr Universe....I guess that guy maybe right...Guys I am not trying to argue here....just giving my honest input and I am not trying to make you buy what I say.....I just wrote what worked for me and for most whom I compete with. Eve top IFBB pro's are taking anavar and clen.....Hydroxycut and Poison etc will work for sure but they are not as strong as other drugs are.....that is why I said taking this will make a difference between a competetion physique and an amature one....

AVBG
11-13-2009, 05:48 AM
I have used the stuff and the guy who trained me is 2 times world champion and 3 times Mr Asia Pacific and 4 times Mr India...2 times 2nd In Mr Universe....I guess that guy maybe right...Guys I am not trying to argue here....just giving my honest input and I am not trying to make you buy what I say.....I just wrote what worked for me and for most whom I compete with. Eve top IFBB pro's are taking anavar and clen.....Hydroxycut and Poison etc will work for sure but they are not as strong as other drugs are.....that is why I said taking this will make a difference between a competetion physique and an amature one....

No one is doubting you about these drugs.BUT, You're missing the point of the thread which is "Fat burners in Australia".. Also Clen and the other gear may not be an option for some trainers..did you think about that?

bodimajestik
11-13-2009, 05:57 AM
No one is doubting you about these drugs.BUT, You're missing the point of the thread which is "Fat burners in Australia".. Also Clen and the other gear may not be an option for some trainers..did you think about that?

They are options for all the trainers and every trainer is recommending that..these are not steroids ...these are just simple drugs. Okay If you want me to play the game that supplement industry plays then I can surely enter the fantasy land that supplement companies put you into for selling their product....I had to be honest and type what works for burning fat...as the top is mainly related to burning fat..sorry bro it is the truth and you know it too....yest was hyrdoxycut, then poison...it'll keep coming so go on and waste your money

zander
11-13-2009, 05:35 PM
best in Oz ......

Mick
11-13-2009, 06:16 PM
best in Oz ......

:yep: Cant beat that part

Sledge
11-13-2009, 06:57 PM
BBBut that ffffork is empty, I don't understand!

gfiddy
11-14-2009, 02:30 AM
There are other options in Australia, you just need to know where to look. There are no fat burners as effective as hard work, the right support and a calorie deficit.

BudTheBuilder
11-14-2009, 10:46 AM

well said. I agree.

BudTheBuilder
11-14-2009, 10:47 AM
There are other options in Australia, you just need to know where to look. There are no fat burners as effective as hard work, the right support and a calorie deficit.

Well said also!

BudTheBuilder
11-14-2009, 10:53 AM
They are options for all the trainers and every trainer is recommending that..these are not steroids ...these are just simple drugs. Okay If you want me to play the game that supplement industry plays then I can surely enter the fantasy land that supplement companies put you into for selling their product....I had to be honest and type what works for burning fat...as the top is mainly related to burning fat..sorry bro it is the truth and you know it too....yest was hyrdoxycut, then poison...it'll keep coming so go on and waste your money

1. This thread is for fat burners in AUSTRALIA, steroids are not legal here bro, not like in india where you can buy them over the counter.

2. Are you trying to say that anavar is NOT a steroid?

3. Waste his money? It is not wasting money if he has a good diet, does cardio and uses a supplement (non steroid) to give him that extra. Just because hydroxycut and everything else may be all hype, it does not mean that simple things like, green tea, CLA, L-carnitine etc are shit, because they do work.

4. read number 1 again.

animal eater
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
^^^^ what he said above.

Since when was anavar not considered an anabolic steroid?

AVBG
11-15-2009, 07:08 PM
1. This thread is for fat burners in AUSTRALIA, steroids are not legal here bro, not like in india where you can buy them over the counter.

2. Are you trying to say that anavar is NOT a steroid?

3. Waste his money? It is not wasting money if he has a good diet, does cardio and uses a supplement (non steroid) to give him that extra. Just because hydroxycut and everything else may be all hype, it does not mean that simple things like, green tea, CLA, L-carnitine etc are shit, because they do work.

4. read number 1 again.

I wouldn't bother explaining it to him.."lost in translation".

BudTheBuilder
11-16-2009, 12:20 AM
I was thinking that, but I just had to say it lol.

odilly
11-16-2009, 01:47 AM
the dam fork is what got me into the need for a fat burner in the first place... ha ha hey is ephidrine avalible here at all...i just moved here and i used to get good results on ECA stacks but i dont see much ephidirne here

bodimajestik
11-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Cutting fat naturally will take a very long time plus there will be a lot of muscle loss by doing it naturally....I have seen people lot of muscle doing it naturally......I am not saying that it can't be done naturally.....Anavar and clen are not considered as steroids.....lot of guys in the fitness and modeling world do take them....Clen is specially highly used by celebrities to loose fat as it is a weight loss drug and not a steroid.....it all depends on an invidual which way he wants to take it.....

BudTheBuilder
11-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Ummmmm mate I really think you need to inform yourself more before you take anything or also give advice. Where do you get your information from? if it is from this Mr.inda guy then he is pissing in your ear. CLEN is not a weight loss drug but it CAN be used as a product to lose weight:

Clenbuterol is a drug prescribed to sufferers of breathing disorders as a decongestant (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/wiki/Decongestant) and bronchodilator (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/wiki/Bronchodilator). People with chronic breathing disorders like asthma (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/wiki/Asthma) use this as a bronchodilator to make breathing easier. It is most commonly available in salt form as Clenbuterol hydrochloride.

Anavar:

Anavar (oxandrolone) is not very toxic, not very androgenic, mildly anabolic (http://www.steroid.com/main.php), and pretty mild on the body´s HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis). Those are its 4 major points, and I´d like to examine each one a bit further; as usual, gym-rumors and internet conjecture has made this steroid the subject of many misconceptions.

Anavar profile:

[17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 306.4442
Formula: C19H30O3
Melting Point: 235 238 Celcius
Manufacturer: BTG, SPA, Originally Searle (1964)
Effective dose: (Men)20-100mgs/day (or .125mg/kg~bdywt); (Women) 2.5-20mgs.day
Active Life: 8-12 hours
Detection Time: 3 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 322-630:24

Not being a dick bro, but really you should look at stuff more yourself rather than listen to some ifiot, because who ever told you this was an idiot.

(I cut these from wikki and steroid profiles just so you know it is legit and not me saying it).

BudTheBuilder
11-16-2009, 10:45 PM
the dam fork is what got me into the need for a fat burner in the first place... ha ha hey is ephidrine avalible here at all...i just moved here and i used to get good results on ECA stacks but i dont see much ephidirne here

Nah mate it is banned here.

If it works it is banned pretty much lol.

mdvsony
11-16-2009, 10:54 PM
5:30am cardio sessions, chicken, broccoli and patience...

remember things just don;t happen overnight...

bodimajestik
11-17-2009, 02:30 AM
Ummmmm mate I really think you need to inform yourself more before you take anything or also give advice. Where do you get your information from? if it is from this Mr.inda guy then he is pissing in your ear. CLEN is not a weight loss drug but it CAN be used as a product to lose weight:

Clenbuterol is a drug prescribed to sufferers of breathing disorders as a decongestant (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/wiki/Decongestant) and bronchodilator (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/wiki/Bronchodilator). People with chronic breathing disorders like asthma (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/wiki/Asthma) use this as a bronchodilator to make breathing easier. It is most commonly available in salt form as Clenbuterol hydrochloride.

Anavar:

Anavar (oxandrolone) is not very toxic, not very androgenic, mildly anabolic (http://www.steroid.com/main.php), and pretty mild on the body´s HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis). Those are its 4 major points, and I´d like to examine each one a bit further; as usual, gym-rumors and internet conjecture has made this steroid the subject of many misconceptions.

Anavar profile:

[17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 306.4442
Formula: C19H30O3
Melting Point: 235 238 Celcius
Manufacturer: BTG, SPA, Originally Searle (1964)
Effective dose: (Men)20-100mgs/day (or .125mg/kg~bdywt); (Women) 2.5-20mgs.day
Active Life: 8-12 hours
Detection Time: 3 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 322-630:24

Not being a dick bro, but really you should look at stuff more yourself rather than listen to some ifiot, because who ever told you this was an idiot.

(I cut these from wikki and steroid profiles just so you know it is legit and not me saying it).

Bro don't just copy paste the stuff from wikipedia or google....even I know what originally clen is used for....Every drug or steroid is originally meant to cure some disease...and persons I have been asking this info( though I have knowledge myself) have won world championships and many other so I don't see anything wrong in that.....I just told you what works in short time.....of course you have to do proper diet and do cardio and weight training( that is assumed). We are talking here about the fat burning agents and I don't know if it is banned in Australia. Lot of stuff in India is also banned jus like USA and Aust and other countries...we need to find the sources to get the stuff.....

BudTheBuilder
11-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Bro don't just copy paste the stuff from wikipedia or google....even I know what originally clen is used for....Every drug or steroid is originally meant to cure some disease...and persons I have been asking this info( though I have knowledge myself) have won world championships and many other so I don't see anything wrong in that.....I just told you what works in short time.....of course you have to do proper diet and do cardio and weight training( that is assumed). We are talking here about the fat burning agents and I don't know if it is banned in Australia. Lot of stuff in India is also banned jus like USA and Aust and other countries...we need to find the sources to get the stuff.....

I copy pasted for your info, as I thought you may not of known it was purely for friendly advice.
The thing that concern's me is when you say anavar is not a steroid. But anyway.

In india isn't it true you can go into the pharm and buy test over the counter?

Here in Australia just about everything is banned even some herbs! It's shit to be honest because it just pushes more things to the black market

jtg987
11-17-2009, 03:25 AM
Here in Australia just about everything is banned even some herbs! It's shit to be honest because it just pushes more things to the black market

it also puts a lot of hard working aussies in unfortunate situations. They need too loosen some restrictions.

I ended up taking xenadrine hardcore, so far I've lost about 9kg(lost 3kg before I started). haven't faulted once on my diet. The goal is too have all 6 abs showing before xmas. I think its achievable. Clen and anavar aren't available too me nor am I ready too use them. I'm still in the process of building a natural level of muscle still.

Would it be worth taking animal stak with the xenadrine? currently on a keto diet and whilst my sex drive is about the same, my energy levels during the day at times begin too drag?

I did use animal stak awhile ago and had great results, muscle mass went up, strength went up, body fat dropped a little.

bodimajestik
11-17-2009, 03:55 AM
I copy pasted for your info, as I thought you may not of known it was purely for friendly advice.
The thing that concern's me is when you say anavar is not a steroid. But anyway.

In india isn't it true you can go into the pharm and buy test over the counter?

Even I am not getting aggresive here, just wanted to make a point. FYI..in India the only thing you can buy over the counter is Deca. If you need anything apart from it then you have to go to the black market or online or if some pharmacist is your friend....so here too conditions are very much similar to Australia. Only countries where you can get the gear easily are USA and some European countries or like Thailand etc....I am looking to buy some gear fro past 3 months and still not able to, so I guess issue here in my country the same as yours. My friends live in australia so I know that the steroids are banned there.....

BudTheBuilder
11-17-2009, 05:21 AM
Even I am not getting aggresive here, just wanted to make a point. FYI..in India the only thing you can buy over the counter is Deca. If you need anything apart from it then you have to go to the black market or online or if some pharmacist is your friend....so here too conditions are very much similar to Australia. Only countries where you can get the gear easily are USA and some European countries or like Thailand etc....I am looking to buy some gear fro past 3 months and still not able to, so I guess issue here in my country the same as yours. My friends live in australia so I know that the steroids are banned there.....

Im not getting aggresive either.

Well at least you guys can get deca lol, we cant get nothing.
Where in australia is your friends?

What part of india are you from? I have friends who live here that are from india.

PM me I know some decent places you can try.

bodimajestik
11-17-2009, 05:34 AM
Im not getting aggresive either.

Well at least you guys can get deca lol, we cant get nothing.
Where in australia is your friends?

What part of india are you from? I have friends who live here that are from india.

PM me I know some decent places you can try.

Well in India I was born and brought in Punjab. But now live in Gujarat that is the state.

Have few friends there but everyone is not into bodybuilding. However out of them 2 are involved in bodybuilding, out of which one is totally against steroids so no point in asking him. One has his own restaurant and bar there and eats his own food and drinks lol, he is into bodybuilding and gear. They tell me that steroids are banned here and I think most of the people who are in bodybuilding know that they are banned in Australia...

BudTheBuilder
11-17-2009, 08:23 AM
oh ok I see.

My mates are from Bangalore (think I spelt that right) lol.

I heard in pakistan you can buy test over the counter from another guy on a board who lives there, I presumed it was the same in india but obviously not. That sucks.
My friend who is from india has family in india whom are doctors and also own a pharm so I presume if he went back he could get gear but I dont see him going back for a while lol.

I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me....try and PM me for some questions being answered ;)

bodimajestik
11-17-2009, 08:37 AM
oh ok I see.

My mates are from Bangalore (think I spelt that right) lol.

I heard in pakistan you can buy test over the counter from another guy on a board who lives there, I presumed it was the same in india but obviously not. That sucks.
My friend who is from india has family in india whom are doctors and also own a pharm so I presume if he went back he could get gear but I dont see him going back for a while lol.

I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me....try and PM me for some questions being answered ;)

Lol...Pakistan is like a village, you can buy a women there over the counter........India is a country like Australia. Getting gear here is very difficult unless you are a chemist of a friend of one...Otherwise you need a precription. Ya Bangalore is a metro city. I live in a metro too but as I said you need a resource to acces to gear

AVBG
01-13-2010, 12:22 AM
I bought online some mitrotropin from mass nutrition

AussieMuscle
01-14-2010, 04:26 AM

Have a look in the yellow pages. You could find a thing called a gym in there if there is such a thing. Just a guess though. Could be wrong.

A pills not going to solve all your problems hombre..

meatheadio
07-14-2010, 01:36 AM
Based on the recommnedations of a bunch of competitive bodybuilders at my gym Iv just started using USP Labs Oxyelite Pro-they were right!

This shit is very potent!90 Caps/bottle

Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % DV

Proprietary Blend 119.50 mg ** Bauhinia Purpurea L.(Leaf and Pod)(Standardized for Bauhniastatins 1-4) ** Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract) Rauwolscine ** (Rauvolfia Canescens L Leaf and Root) ** Caffeine 100.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established

The best price I have seen is at www.ultimatewhey.com.au (http://www.ultimatewhey.com.au)

sean88
12-14-2010, 11:39 AM

I can tell you right now the products are exactly the same. All distributors in australia do is change the label.

sean88
12-14-2010, 11:43 AM
delete post.

tight booty
12-14-2010, 04:03 PM
5:30am cardio sessions, chicken, broccoli and patience...

remember things just don;t happen overnight...

^^^^^^^ This is more effective than any fat burner on the market! Diet and cardio!!!!! ;)

AussieMuscle
12-16-2010, 02:31 PM
^^^^^^^ This is more effective than any fat burner on the market! Diet and cardio!!!!! ;)

Personally I would throw a fat burner in once I have hit a wall with the diet/cardio. I don't think it is necessary to take it from day one, the diet and cardio will take care of that.

You can still get some good ones in Australia, I have only used Lipo 6x when I hit a wall and it really pushed me hard..

AVBG
12-16-2010, 03:06 PM
A fat burner helps by giving an added stimulus, so you can push that little bit harder

THE BEST DAMN GURU
12-16-2010, 04:43 PM
A fat burner helps by giving an added stimulus, so you can push that little bit harder

Exactly. Using one can be beneficial after you've adjusted your diet, start doing cardio ... and then hit that wall.

tight booty
12-16-2010, 07:20 PM
I agree but it's just really hard, finding a really good one in Australia! The brand I really loved was pulled off the aussie market! And the ones I have used since have been useless!

tight booty
12-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Personally I would throw a fat burner in once I have hit a wall with the diet/cardio. I don't think it is necessary to take it from day one, the diet and cardio will take care of that.

You can still get some good ones in Australia, I have only used Lipo 6x when I hit a wall and it really pushed me hard..
The american lipo6 is awesome. The australian version is so crap!

AVBG
12-16-2010, 08:27 PM
I agree but it's just really hard, finding a really good one in Australia! The brand I really loved was pulled off the aussie market! And the ones I have used since have been useless!

ALRI poison is the best I've had in a long time

AussieMuscle
12-16-2010, 09:18 PM
The american lipo6 is awesome. The australian version is so crap!

I had no problems with the Lipo 6x but its not like I was getting into contest shape. I just cut back a bit for a PL comp..

tight booty
12-16-2010, 09:37 PM
ALRI poison is the best I've had in a long time
I did use something from ALRI in 2008, but it didn't agree with me. It caused migranes and I had blurry vision. I would have to cut my training short because of it.
The brand I really got good results from was from the makers of Morph. Oh how I wish I could still get it here...:(

sean88
12-17-2010, 07:38 PM
I did use something from ALRI in 2008, but it didn't agree with me. It caused migranes and I had blurry vision. I would have to cut my training short because of it.
The brand I really got good results from was from the makers of Morph. Oh how I wish I could still get it here...:(

Get onto USPlabs OxyElite Pro it isn't as strong as poison. Lipo6 sucksssssssss

jtg987
12-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Get onto USPlabs OxyElite Pro it isn't as strong as poison.

I've been using this for the current cut, it works very well. Another one I've heard great things about is RoxyLean.

tight booty
12-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks guys for the advice! Currently I am just walking at 5am for an 1 hour and 20 mins.

Ryan Wacht
12-30-2010, 10:05 PM

Can you get ephedrine over there?

tight booty
12-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Can you get ephedrine over there?
God no! I have to give photo ID if I purchase panadeine (a painkiller) at a pharmacy in this country.
You could probably get it underground like all the speed junkies do, but you won't find it in any fat burners.

AussieMuscle
03-05-2011, 08:58 PM
I just bought some ALRi Poison today. I will let y'all know how it goes..

LainaJ
03-05-2011, 11:21 PM
I have to admit .. Australia has the STRANGEST shipping requirements. When we do a shipment over there.. I just about have to give up my first born LOL.. It is interesting and an educating process.

AussieMuscle
03-06-2011, 12:58 AM
I have to admit .. Australia has the STRANGEST shipping requirements. When we do a shipment over there.. I just about have to give up my first born LOL.. It is interesting and an educating process.

LOL I know right.

jtg987
03-07-2011, 03:36 AM
for all the positives that there are living in australia, there is a few negatives that drive me nuts!(sooking that we may not get the new mortal kombat)

jtg987
03-07-2011, 03:38 AM
God no! I have to give photo ID if I purchase panadeine (a painkiller) at a pharmacy in this country.
You could probably get it underground like all the speed junkies do, but you won't find it in any fat burners.

"cough"codral"cough"

tight booty
03-07-2011, 03:43 AM
for all the positives that there are living in australia, there is a few negatives that drive me nuts!(sooking that we may not get the new mortal kombat)
How anal the government is on supplements is definitely a big negative. :mad: I am positive that the ones making the decisions on what we should put into our bodies are very obese, sedantry narrow minded assholes. Customs must have a field day stealing peoples supps.

jtg987
03-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Customs must have a field day stealing peoples supps.

or a crafty bodybuilder may decide to become a customs officer.

tight booty
03-12-2011, 02:21 AM
or a crafty bodybuilder may decide to become a customs officer.
Then he'll be getter the better stuff in..;)

AussieMuscle
10-12-2011, 03:44 AM
Fat burner products can cause harm if the usage instructions and labels and not followed, it is therefore essential that you follow the instructions and recommended dosage and also to consult with your doctor if you currently have a medical condition or if you are taking medication.

Thanks Doc..