PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan signs with TNA!!

~Maz~
10-27-2009, 07:40 PM
WWE legend Hulk Hogan has shocked the wrestling world by signing for rival promotion TNA.

Hogan - who made his name in the 80s and early 90s as the biggest star of Vince McMahon's firm - announced he has joined their biggest rival.
The 56-year-old grappler last appeared in the WWE in 2006 but has been blighted by personal problems, including divorcing his wife Linda.
Today's news marks a dramatic turnaround for the Hulkster, who last week admitted his marriage breakdown and various other issues saw him contemplate suicide earlier this year.
TNA president Dixie Carter said: "Hulk Hogan is one of the world's top pop culture icons and the biggest superstar in the history of professional wrestling.
"We are truly excited to welcome him into the TNA family. Our goal is to become the world's biggest professional wrestling company.
"Hulk defines professional wrestling and we look forward to partnering with him in a variety of ways as we continue to grow TNA globally."
Hogan - who will make his debut on this week's TNA Impact! - said: "I'm thrilled to be jumping back into the world of professional wrestling.
"My fans have been asking me to return to the business for many years on a full time basis, but the timing or the opportunity has never been right until now.
"TNA Wrestling is a great company with an already excellent fan base, business and broadcast partner.
"I firmly believe now is the time for some change at TNA as they are positioned to jump to the next level in their development and I'm here to work with Dixie to help make that a reality."
The arrival of Hogan marks a watershed moment for TNA.
He is by far the most recognizable figure in wrestling history and his acquisition will come as a huge surprise to WWE boss McMahon.
Hogan, though, did tease an appearance in TNA a few years ago, when Jeff Jarrett left him bloodied and beaten as part of a Japanese press conference.
Now he looks set for a dramatic new role - with an active part in the storylines.

YouTube - Hulk Hogan Joins TNA Wrestling

Chmbrspns3
10-27-2009, 09:13 PM
I knew he was going to be back soon I just figured he'd be in WWE. I wonder how much TNA is giving him.

Kirk Angel525
10-27-2009, 09:36 PM
only a matter of time...
can't keep a legend down!

kirk :cowboy:

~gymdiva~
10-27-2009, 11:27 PM
and Hogan wasn't alone:

by Matt Boone
Oct 27, 2009
TNA President Dixie Carter and several top TNA officials are at Hulk Hogan's press conference at MSG in NYC today.

The WWE Hall Of Famer has signed a contract with TNA Wrestling and is bringing Eric Bischoff of all people with him.

Things just got interesting.

~gymdiva~
10-27-2009, 11:28 PM
more details from the first post:

by Matt Boone
Oct 27, 2009
The following is from TNAWrestling.com:

HULK HOGAN JOINS TNA WRESTLING
Legendary Wrestler and Pop Culture Icon Returns To The Ring With Fast-Rising Wrestling Organization

“Hulkamania” is back! The biggest name in professional wrestling history, Hulk Hogan, is joining Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling (TNA), the fastest rising wrestling organization in the world and home to one of cable television’s highest rated shows for young men, TNA iMPACT! The announcement was made today by TNA Wrestling in conjunction with Spike TV at a press conference held in New York City.

“Hulk Hogan is one of the world’s top pop culture icons and the biggest superstar in the history of professional wrestling. We are truly excited to welcome him into the TNA family,” said Dixie Carter, President of TNA Wrestling. “Our goal is to become the world’s biggest professional wrestling company. Hulk defines professional wrestling and we look forward to partnering with him in a variety of ways as we continue to grow TNA globally.”

“I’m thrilled to be jumping back into the world of professional wrestling,” said Hogan. “My fans have been asking me to return to the business for many years on a full time basis, but the timing or the opportunity has never been right until now. TNA Wrestling is a great company with an already excellent fan base, business and broadcast partner. I firmly believe now is the time for some change at TNA as they are positioned to jump to the next level in their development and I’m here to work with Dixie to help make that a reality.”

Through Hogan’s partnership with Bischoff Hervey Entertainment Television, the deal with TNA was negotiated by longtime Hogan colleague Eric Bischoff. Additionally, BHE TV has inked a first-look deal with TNA and will be working with the organization to develop new programming extensions of the TNA brand.

“Hulk Hogan adds yet another level of star power that positions TNA iMPACT as Spike TV’s version of ‘Must-See TV’ on Thursday nights,” said Kevin Kay, president of Spike.

Hogan most recently penned an autobiography with Mark Dagostino, “My Life Outside The Ring” with St. Martin’s Press.

~gymdiva~
10-27-2009, 11:32 PM
and more:

by Chris Cash
Oct 27, 2009
Phones are ringing off the hook and I'm the one causing it as we try to get some more information regarding Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff signing with TNA. So far, very little is known about the contract terms. The couple of people I have spoken with so far assume (and pretty much expect) it to be a short-term deal.

It helps TNA, of course, with exposure by having the biggest star in the history of professional wrestling associated with your company. It helps Hogan with promotion for his book.

One source I spoke with started laughing as I read the press release TNA just released. "You know who this helps the most?" he told WrestleZone, "Eric Bischoff. Bischoff made a smart decision with his company (Bischoff Hervey Entertainment Television) as it positions him to have a close, working relationship with Kevin Kay and Spike TV".

Another person close to the situation told us that he was concerned about Vince Russo's future with the company. It has been regularly documented that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff do not respect Vince Russo or his career within the industry. As TNA puts this over as an on-air position for Hulk Hogan (the recent TNA video promoting Hogan on Impact!), one can only speculate what Dixie and TNA agreed to in order for Hogan to sign on.

Whether Bischoff simply negotiated Hogan's deal and will work with TNA through BHE TV or whether he plans on having something to do with the creative end is still unknown. One source told us, "I doubt the agreement has Bischoff working with (TNA Creative) because I don't think he would do it, but if he did, Russo is already on his way out the door or will be momentarily".

~gymdiva~
10-27-2009, 11:37 PM
and we're still not done!

by Matt Boone
Oct 27, 2009
According to sources, Ric Flair could be headed to TNA Wrestling some time in the future, as part of the Hulk Hogan/Eric Bischoff deal.

Apparently Flair signed a long-term contract (rumored to be a three-year deal) when he signed on for the "Hulkamania Tour" in Australia. The deal states that Flair is essentially tied in with Hogan in any projects he would take on (reality show, etc).

Whether or not Flair will come to TNA with Hogan and Bischoff is no guarantee at this point, but according to reports, seems likely. Flair had never wanted to cross that line in the past with Vince McMahon, but all indications are that Flair will eventually end up in TNA alongside Hogan, as the two will be headlining all the major shows on the Hulkamania tour against each other.

Another quick note. While details are very sketchy still, we're told that there are a number of major stories still to come. As one source put it, Hogan and Bischoff signing with TNA is merely the tip of the iceberg. Apparently there are some announcements to follow (that are purposely being held off as to layer the big news across a little span of time as opposed to dumping it all out at once) that are as big, if not bigger, than Hogan and Bischoff signing with TNA.

Stay tuned to WrestleZone.com for the most inside and detailed coverage of this Hogan/Bischoff/TNA story. In the meantime, head over to our official Wrestling Forums and discuss the big news!

~gymdiva~
10-27-2009, 11:39 PM
hey guess what.............more news :D

by Chris Cash
Oct 27, 2009
A lot of people are wondering if Ken "Kennedy" Anderson is involved in the Hulk Hogan - Eric Bischoff - Jason Hervey TNA deal. As best we can tell, at this moment, Ken "Kennedy" Anderson is not a part of any package being offered to TNA.

WrestleZone can exclusively report, however, that TNA did make a play for Anderson to be a part of Bound For Glory, but Anderson turned down the offer. As far as people putting Anderson's post on Twitter last night that he was in New York, we can report that while he was in New York City, he was there primarily to film additional episodes for season two of The Heyman Hustle.

As of this posting, he is not part of any package deal involving Hogan and Bischoff and TNA.

We'll keep you updated as more becomes available.

~gymdiva~
10-27-2009, 11:53 PM
and Hogan was on Larry King Live...here's some details on that:

by Matt Boone
Oct 27, 2009
Hulk Hogan briefly talked about TNA during the final portion of his interview on Larry King Live on CNN earlier tonight.

They aired some footage from today's press conference at Madison Square Garden in New York. After that, King asked whether or not Hogan would be wrestling in the ring for TNA.

Hogan claimed he didn't know what he will be doing for the company yet and that he would be testing himself in the ring on the upcoming Hulkamania tour in Australia.

by Matt Boone
Oct 27, 2009
Thanks to Mikey Nasty for sending along the following recap of Hulk Hogan on CNN's "Larry King Live":

Show started out with LK introducing Hulk Hogan and his attourney who was present in case any legal questions came up.

Hogan started out by plugging his book, talking about the rough times in America and how he feels his story can motivate people to keep moving forward to try and be happy.

LK asked if it was hard to write. Hogan mentioned everything being gone. Family gone, closets empty, animals gone. Mentioned a call from Muhammad Ali's daughter, Laila.

LK asked about Hulk being close to suicide. Hogan said he really didn't know. Says he thought it was for cowards. Claims it was the situation where everything was gone, couldn't get a hold of family. Talks about sitting in a chair, sore knees and back. Just sat and stared for days. "Thought it would be easier to walk away from this whole situation, this world." Mentions Laila's call again and how that changed the entire situation. LK asked about him having a gun in his hand during that time, Hogan confirmed it.

LK brings up Laila Ali again. Mentions she claimed that it was "divine intervention" when she called. Hogan brings up that he had all sorts of people calling him: Bubba, neighbor, Eric Bischoff. Claims he thought he was doing good at fooling them. Then mentions Laila's call. Mentions how she saw how lost he was when he was served the divorce papers on the set of American Gladiator. She invited him to her church. LK asks about Muhammad. Hogan says how great he was and mentioned how Ali would come up and give him a hug and tell him he was the greatest. Also mentioned him reffing WM1.

LK brings up "Hogan Knows Best". They show a clip of LK asking Linda a question about what the hardest thing about being married to Hulk was. She mentioned travelling as the main issue. LK brings up they were happy back then. Asks if they were hiding anything. Hogan says no. Said marriage was in ruins back then. Mentions differences between raising the kids. Talks about how he thought the VH1 show would be the glue that pulled the family together. Mentions how when the cameras were off, Linda and him couldn't stand being together.

LK plugs the new book before commercial.

Back from commercial, LK reintroduces Hulk. Asks about how in the book, Hogan mentioned how Linda drank a lot, overspent money, was abusive to him and the kids. They read Linda's statement about the statements in the book. She mentioned how his statements were "negative" and she hopes that he would retract those statements soon. She also said she would do anything for her kids. Hogan agrees with the "do-anything-for-her-kids" part, denies it being negative though. Mentions the "F-word" being thrown around at home by Linda. LK asks if he would retract anything he wrote. Hogan said "No brother, I wrote the truth."

LK mentions Nick Hogan being out of jail. They show a clip of him talking about confinement on Brooke Knows Best. LK asks if "spoiled image" of Nick may have cost him in the legal system. Hogan says he doesn't have a bad bone in his body, very focused. Claims Nick walks in the spirit of Christ, back on track. Says what happened to Nick was an accident, and John was/is his best friend.

LK asks about John being released from the hospital. Hogan says it was one of the best days they've ever had. Says they prayed to God everyday to heal John G. Says he's positive John will be back 100%. LK asks Hulk's attorney about the family's lawsuit against Hulk. Says a lot of big words to look smart and then mentions how Hogan was there everyday, trying to help, and was there for John at the hospital until the family told him to stay away. Says the theory is that because Hulk owned one of the vehicles he is liabel for John's injury.

LK brings up the book-signing in NY today. Plays clip of a fan asking how Hulk coped with the current happenings in his life. Hogan says he had to go back to a place that was real. Got lost in the craziness of his lifestyle. Brings up his faith and "spirit of God". Talks about his life being in a positive direction with good people around him.

LK plugs the book again. Asks about Brooke. Hulk says she's doing great. Says she's working on her music. Trying to move forward in the entertainment business. Mentions how she "had blinders on" during the divorce situation. Mentions she wasn't aware that there was two sides to the story. Continues to go into detail about the divorce. Says she's in a great place right now. LK asks if Linda has a new man. Hulk says yes, and mentions the fact that Charlie Hill went to school with his kids.

LK mentions James Authur Ray being an influence on Hulk. Hogan says Ray is in his thoughts and prayers. Thanks him for powerful words that he read to help himself move on and cope with the situation. LK asks about the sweat lodge thing. Hogan says he doesn't understand it. Says he doesn't even like sitting in a sauna, so he doesn't understand the whole sweat lodge thing.

LK asks about Jennifer, Hulk's girlfriend. Hulk says she's been through a lot but she's always remained positive. Talks about how she knows his kids. Talked about how Jennifer and Linda hugged after the divorce. LK asks if they are going to get married. Hulk says, "Umm... she'd be the one," with a big smile.

Back from commercial, they show clips of the press conference today. Fans talking about being Hulkamaniacs. LK mentions how Hulk has joined TNA. Hulk avoids question, talks about Austrailian tour. Hulk didn't say "TNA" at all, which was pretty weird. Says he wants to help elevate the business by contributing as much as he can. LK asks some questions from Twitter. "What's the difference between your hayday and wrestling now?" Hogan says the big difference is that back then, nobody told them how to walk and talk, and today every wrestler is told that. A Twitter question asks about his steroid use. Hulk says he did it because it was legal back then. Mentions how in the 90's people became re-educated about it. LK asks about Nick Hogan taking up wrestling training. Hulk mentions Rikishi's wrestling school to learn the ropes. Says Nick is curious about what his dad was attracted to all those years. Mentions he could be doing it to get in shape, or just for fun. Says it's going to be interesting where it goes. LK asks about Hulk doing a new reality show. Hulk says sure. LK asks if he'd do one with Jennifer. Hulk says probably not, mentions an American Idol style wrestling contest where they try to find the next Hulk Hogan. Says he thinks it would be interesting.

LK thanks Hulk and his attorney for being on the show. Plugs the book once more.

Sorry if it's kind of confusing. I was watching it on my DVR and typing at the same time, rewinding and trying to keep up.

ROTFLMAO
10-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Here we go again.....

~gymdiva~
10-28-2009, 12:08 PM
by Nick Paglino
Oct 28, 2009
I spoke to a source within TNA this morning that has exclusively informed WrestleZone that Hulk Hogan is in complete creative control of TNA at the moment. His reach in the company even goes beyond Dixie Carter, and at this point the only person Hogan is answering to is Carter's father.

The future of employees such as Vince Russo, Ed Ferrara and others within management have yet to be determined. At this point, they will remain with the company on a trial basis depending on how well they work with Hogan.

Additionally, it's being said that when Vince McMahon heard the news that Hogan had announced his signing with TNA during a press conference at Madison Square Garden, he apparently became furious as he considers MSG to be "his building." It wouldn't surprise most people to see Vince take some kind of action in retaliation to Hogan's signing as he is apparently very angry with the situation.

~gymdiva~
10-28-2009, 12:12 PM
by Nick Paglino
Oct 28, 2009
According to sources within TNA, it is now being said that Sting has no plans to leave the company anytime soon or retire from the business now that Hogan has signed on with the company.

Additionally, it was reported yesterday that Ric Flair had signed a multi-year deal with Hogan when he agreed to work the upcoming "Hulkamania" tour in Australia, and that there is a possibility that he might also be signing with TNA to work with Hogan and Bischoff. In an update on that situation, it's now being said that Flair is very close to signing with TNA, and that a deal with the company is no longer a matter of if but a matter of when.

BigJD69
10-28-2009, 12:18 PM
I thought Hulk had a lifetime contract with Vince?

~gymdiva~
10-28-2009, 09:17 PM
^this may answer that some:

by Matt Boone
Oct 28, 2009
Credit: Agahzi & ProWrestling.net

Hulk Hogan On Howard Stern Show Recap:

Vince McMahon asked him to guest host the MSG Raw coming up on November 16.

Vince wanted to do a merchandising deal where WWE would get the rights to the Hulk Hogan and Hulkamania names.

Hogan didn't go back with Vince because he isn't ready to be put out to pasture just yet. He feels he has a lot to offer still, which is why he signed with TNA.

WWE talked about him facing John Cena at WrestleMania 25 in Houston last April, but Hogan threw his back out.

Howard mentioned him signing with TNA (by name) and asked if Vince was cool. Hogan said he imagined Vince wasn't too pleased. Hogan didn't say too much about TNA, from what I heard.

Howard started asking him about his book and Hogan told a story about his brother dying years ago from drugs and how he blames himself.

~gymdiva~
10-28-2009, 09:21 PM
and the detailed version of the above:

by Matt Boone
Oct 28, 2009
Thanks to Jeff Cohen & F4WOnline.com

Hulk Hogan On Howard Stern Show Recap

Hulk said he has scoliosis and he just had surgery on it two weeks ago.

Howard said he reads that because of the divorce and the lawsuit that's been filed against him based on his son's accident is bankrupting him. Howard said he's not sure why a 17 year old is responsible for what their kids do at that age. Hulk said he signed off on his license so that makes him legally responsible. The car was in Hulk's name too. Howard said he doesn't get why he's bankrupted because of what his son did. Robin said that's the law.

Hulk said that he got a call from his lawyer the day they were shooting American Gladiators and found out that Linda had filed for divorce. He said he loved Linda to death and he still loves her.

Howard said he read that Hulk was cheating on Linda once she left. Hulk said that Brooke really got upset with him about what was going on but they worked things out. He said that his marriage wasn't perfect and things were way unraveled. He said Linda was going out and doing her own thing and he wasn't getting much sex from her because she wasn't around. Hulk said that's when he did the cheating thing.

Hulk said Linda wanted to move back to California and he couldn't do that because most of the big venues for wrestling are on the East Coast. He said that Linda wasn't happy and she wanted to move home. He said that the divorce thing came out of the blue even though she had threatened it for 10 years or so. Hulk said he wanted to stay married but it was very tough.

Hulk said that Linda was doing nails when he met her. He said he had just gotten his Hulkamania thing rolling around that time. He said that she got tired of the wrestling lifestyle and he kept a house out in California so they could go there to relax.

Hulk said that he had a bunch of stuff going on at the time the divorce papers hit. He said that the tabloid things all started coming out around that time and it was all crazy stuff. Hulk said that Linda went public and he just wanted to keep it private. He said he was going to give her half of everything he had but it was like she was sabotaging his career. Hulk said his friends told him he had to say something or it was going to affect his career.

Hulk went on and told Larry King his side of the story and people started to see there were two sides to the story. He said he went home one day and everything was gone from the house. He said the animals were gone, the kids were gone, the pictures were gone and it all hit him at once.

Hulk said that his marriage was in a bad spot when he was starting the family reality TV show and he figured that he might be able to cheer Linda up by doing that show and maybe getting her to do an appearance. He said that it might help Brooke too. He said that Nick was just getting into his precision driving too so he thought it was going to be the glue to bring them all back together.

Hulk said that the TV show didn't work out and it made things even worse. Hulk said the production crew moved down there and then Linda split and disappeared. He said that VH1 got upset because they had all signed contracts. He said that Linda was just taking week after week off and didn't want to be there. Howard said you'd think she'd want the fame and fortune from that. Hulk said he thinks she got sick of the whole thing and wanted out.

Howard asked if Linda is happy now. Hulk said he hopes she is. Howard asked if he would take her back if she wanted to come back. Hulk said that he wouldn't.

Howard asked Hulk about some of the stuff in his book ''My Life Outside the Ring'' like the fact that his wife once called his daughter a ''cunt.'' Hulk said that's true. He said he was on a show last night and they asked him to retract something that he had said in his book. Hulk said that Linda loves her family but he can't retract stuff because it was the truth.

Robin asked Hulk if he really thinks he should be writing about some of that stuff in his book. Hulk told her that he was crushed by all of this stuff that was going on in his life and he's managed to survive it. He said that he anted to tell people that they can survive all of this stuff if he can. Howard said that Robin was asking about the stuff that he's writing about his wife. Robin said that the ''cunt'' thing may have happened just once. Hulk said that nothing happened just once. He said it was pretty consistent stuff.

Howard asked about Linda's claiming that he hit her for 20 years. Hulk said that didn't happen and he never would have gotten away with that for 20 years.

Howard asked hulk how things would be if he didn't have money. Hulk said he's pretty resourceful. He said the movie The Wrestler shows what can happen to some wrestlers. He said there are ways to get back on your feet and keep that going. He said he's back on his feet and starting over now.

Howard asked if Hulk is on good terms with Vince. Hulk said he's going to work for TNA wrestling now so Vince may not be too happy about that. Hulk said that he's done this before and it should be okay. Hulk said he and Vince had been talking about doing some stuff and talking about merchandising and stuff. He said Vince had his opinion on what happened with his career and he's not ready to be put out to pasture.

Howard read some details about how Hulk was fired by Vince McMahon Sr. when he got the role in Rocky 3. Hulk said that Vince's dad was the best and the Rocky movie was shot in 79 or 80 (actually 1981) and the wrestling mindset wasn't the same back then. He said you had to be loyal to the sport and you denied it being fake and all of that. He said they never had anyone do the media crossover back then. Hulk said it matters now but back then it was different.

Hulk said that he was promised to another wrestling thing and then he got the call from Sylvester Stallone to do that movie. He said that he was told that if he did the movie he would never work there again and that's the choice he had to make.

Howard asked Hulk about the way Vince Sr. must have felt threatened by the movie thing. Hulk said it wasn't like that. He said that no one had ever done that before so it was all new to them.

Howard asked if he's seen Linda lately. Hulk said he just saw her at a deposition. He said that he didn't hug her or anything. He said she was at the end of the table and she looked tired. Hulk said he just wanted to get out of that deposition so he could fly to New York.

Howard said Hulk has said a lot and he gave him a plug for his book ''My Life Outside the Ring'' and said he thinks that the book will do well. Howard said he wishes him luck with all of that. Howard said he hopes he never ends up in that low place again.

Howard said he had a 9 year old kid there to meet him. It was Ronnie the security guard's grandson Brian. Hulk told Brian that he can do anything in his life that he wants. He said that's what he discovered in his life. He told him to keep taking his vitamins and keep going to school and he'd be fine. Howard said that Brian's dad was in there too and Howard said that's the guy who really wants to sit on his lap. Howard wrapped up and went to break a short time later.

~gymdiva~
10-28-2009, 09:22 PM
brief thoughts from JR:

by Matt Boone
Oct 28, 2009
The following are highlights from the latest online blog entry of WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross:

- Hulk Hogan is ALL over the news this week which re-establishes the premise that Hulk is one of the greatest, self promoters of all time...BROTHER! Now, that isn't necessarily a bad thing as any independent contractor who is entrepreneurial in spirit such as a pro wrestler has to have the ability to promote one's self in order to survive over time. Hogan is an old school guy, in many ways, so "keeping one's self over" is nothing new and many guys have raised that skill to an art form but none better than Hulk.

- Hogan makes big news this week launching his new book, talking Australian tour, and briefly mentioning TNA on what I saw of his Larry King appearance Tuesday night of which "Ol Lar" phoned it in. Thank goodness for Larry's producers and their questions. No, Mr. King, Laila Ali is NOT Muhammad's wife, she's his daughter.

~gymdiva~
10-28-2009, 09:25 PM
and one more from this busy, busy day:

by Nick Paglino
Oct 28, 2009
Earlier today, in a post you can read if you CLICK HERE, WrestleZone was the first to break the exclusive news that Hulk Hogan is basically in control of TNA Wrestling. While he is not the sole person in charge, as he will be working with other creative members currently in place within the company, we were told that he is basically in control of things concerning himself and the general direction of TNA.

In an update to that story, Bubba The Love Sponge confirmed our initial report earlier today when he posted the following Tweet on his Twitter account:

"He [Hogan] is the Booker. Period. Saw it in his contract. Terry and Eric won't make the same mistakes that they made at WCW."

Additionally, Mark Madden of WrestleZone.com was the first to exclusively break the story that TNA is working on debuting a new show which will air on Monday nights from 8-10pm EST and will compete with hour one of WWE Monday Night Raw. In an update to that story, I am now being told that there are several other stories that will be breaking on the TNA front in the near future including more names that might be heading to the company along with Hogan and Bischoff. The leading name in that rumor mill at this time is of course Ric Flair as we've been reporting.

Chmbrspns3
10-28-2009, 09:57 PM
Hulk having creative control and bringing his friends in with him is nothing new. Hes been doing it since the beginning even a little bit when he first got big in the 80's. I gotta admit hes probably the second smartest business minded person in the wrestling next to Vince.

~gymdiva~
10-29-2009, 01:34 PM
by Nick Paglino
Oct 28, 2009
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE employees and talents aren't making a very big deal about the news of Hulk Hogan signing with TNA, and that the mood backstage at the Smackdown taping last night felt like most people were down-playing the situation.

We exclusively reported this morning that Vince McMahon was apparently furious when he heard the news of Hogan announcing his TNA signing at Madison Square Garden, so McMahon's anger may have been one of the catalysts for people within WWE maintaining a low profile about Hogan's TNA signing.

Additionally, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that most people backstage in WWE have been discussing how Hogan can help TNA by working with certain talents, and questioning whether or not he ultimately will help the company considering he has a history of refusing to put people over.

~gymdiva~
10-29-2009, 01:36 PM
by Nick Paglino
Oct 28, 2009
Thanks to Mike for sending in this recap of Hulk Hogan on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" tonight:

Jimmy starts by plugging Hulk's book and then introduces Hogan. Hulk plays air guitar to The Roots and does his signature hand gesture to the crowd. Hulk sits down and mentions how he's a fan of both Jimmy Fallon and Edward Norton, the first guest. Edward Norton, as you may know, played The Hulk.

Jimmy talked about thumb wrestling as a kid with one thumb being Hulk and one being Andre The Giant. Hulk mentions his memorabilia room. Tells a story about finding Hulk Hogan boxer shorts and he gave them to his girlfriend to wear. Jimmy shows the book and asks Hulk about the pretty deep stuff in the book. Hulk talks about the divorce ending, Nick's accident, John being in the hospital. Everything disappearing at once. Jimmy asks if it was during Hogan Knows Best. Hogan says it was during American Gladiators.

Hogan then talked about getting the divorce call on the set of Gladiators. Talked about sitting in a chair for several days, mentions being very sore. Hulk talks about the gun he bought for target practice, and brought up the fact that he had it with him during his sitting-in-the-chair-for-days ordeal. Hulk says he snapped into that "old wrestler's mentality" and grabbed a bottle of rum and started drinking it. Found a bottle of pills laying around and started eating them. Mentions Laila Ali's call snapping him out of it. Jimmy tells Hulk he's got tons of fans everywhere and they are all glad he didn't do it. Hulk thanks him and mentions how he realized life is beautiful, and how he hopes his story can inspire people that have it worse than him to push forward.

Jimmy mentions how tabloids can tell one side and then there's a different side to a story. Hulk mentions how the tabloids were talking about him, and then his close friends Eric Bischoff and Jimmy Hart told him to set the record straight by writing a book. Jimmy says "speaking of Jimmy Hart, I saw him backstage.. He threw dust in my eyes.. And tried to take both my legs out." Hulk mentions Lou Albano and tells a story about Jimmy Hart shaking people's hands and how he told Jimmy to get their wallets while he was at it or something. Jimmy mentions Hulk's return to wrestling. Hulk says that he wants to put the yellow boots on again and see what he's got. Hulk says there's really only one company right now and he wants to help put TNA out there to give people a new choice. Hulk says he doesn't know what's going to happen with it, but it's going to be cool to help out the young guys. Jimmy thanks him for being on the show and plugs the book before commercial.

ROTFLMAO
10-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Class Act!!!

ROTFLMAO
10-29-2009, 07:18 PM
Posted in: TNA
Hulk Hogan's Secret TNA Signing, TNA Meets with Spike TV on the Future and More
By Marc Middleton
Oct 29, 2009 - 2:07:13 PM

Source: PWInsider

- Dixie Carter, Vince Russo and other top TNA officials had a meeting with Spike TV officials in New York City this week to work on strategies moving forward. The meeting was something that had been planned well in advance of the Hulk Hogan announcement. Jeff Jarrett was not there and neither was Hulk Hogan or Eric Bischoff.

Despite what's being said elsewhere, several TNA sources are saying that Bischoff and Hogan are not taking over creatively. Hogan will likely have creative control over his character but word is that Russo and company are not being replaced. Hogan has suggestions of talents he would like to see brought into TNA but there are currently no wrestlers or other personalities 100% set to come in.

TNA office workers were informed of the Hulk Hogan signing about 15 minutes before the press conference in New York City took place. Word is that only 5-6 people total knew that the deal was going down before that day.

The rumors of TNA planned a show on Monday nights appear to be false, according to Spike TV sources. TNA's production schedule is planned through April of 2010 and live event tours are already booked through May of 2010. Spike TV wants to build iMPACT as their top show for Thursday nights, which is one of the reasons why the Saturday iMPACT replay was pulled. There also has been no discussion of changing the iMPACT format to a live production.

ROTFLMAO
10-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Posted in: WWE
Hulk Hogan & Ric Flair Removed From WWE.com's Alumni Section
By Michael Bluth
Oct 29, 2009 - 3:27:15 PM

Following the announcement that Hulk Hogan will now be working with TNA Wrestling, there have been some curious changes to WWE.com that are worth noting.

Both Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair's profiles have been removed from the Alumni section of WWE.com. Eric Bischoff, who will be joining Hulk Hogan in working with TNA, still has a profile on the Alumni page.

While its somewhat understandable why Hogan's profile would be taken down now that he's working for WWE's top competitor, there hasn't really been anything newsworthy with Ric Flair in recent days. While he is wrestling next month despite WWE's grand sendoff last year at WrestleMania, this has been known for quite some time.

ROTFLMAO
10-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Funny backstage Hulk Hogan/Kurt Angle note, Hogan audio, TNA TV rumors
By Brian Cantor
Oct 28, 2009 - 11:38:01 PM

Though Hulk Hogan and Kurt Angle wrestled on opposite sides of the ring during their WWE careers (and would presumably be paired in TNA should Hogan enter the ring), a source says Hulk Hogan began vetoing plans to work with Angle in late 2005.

According to F4WOnline.com's Wrestling Observer, Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon jointly watched the RAW Homecoming Iron Man Match between Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels from the backstage area. At one point, Angle delivered a suplex, and Hogan reportedly oversold the impact of what he had seen on the monitor. Hogan also provided McMahon with a comedic facial expression that essentially said "no way" to working that way with Angle (the Observer described the reaction as "No worko with Mr Stiffo, kay"); Vince reportedly made fun of the story later on.

TNA posted audio of Hulk Hogan's "Howard Stern" interview here.

As has been reported, Spike TV is outright denying that there are plans to move TNA iMPACT! to Monday nights, as it remains strongly committed to using the TNA program as a Thursday tentpole. PWInsider.com additionally notes that there are no plans to turn iMPACT! into a live show.

ROTFLMAO
10-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Hulk Hogan's Role In TNA Revealed?
By Amish Patel
Oct 28, 2009 - 2:42:24 PM

- It looks as if Hulk Hogan's role in TNA will be as the booker, if Bubba The Love Sponge's Twitter page is anything to go by.

On his page, Hogan is continually referred to as "the boss" and when asked what role Hogan will play in TNA, Bubba said, "he is the Booker. Period. Saw it in his contract". He also added that "Terry and Eric won't make the same mistakes that they made at WCW."

ROTFLMAO
10-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Chose TNA Over WWE
By Amish Patel
Oct 28, 2009 - 10:18:58 AM

Thanks to ProWrestling.net and Aghazi for the following report on Hulk Hogan's appearance on Howard Stern satellite radio show this morning:

Vince McMahon asked him to guest host the MSG Raw coming up on November 16.

Vince wanted to do a merchandising deal where WWE would get the rights to the Hulk Hogan and Hulkamania names.

Hogan didn't go back with Vince because he isn't ready to be put out to pasture just yet. He feels he has a lot to offer still, which is why he signed with TNA.

WWE talked about him facing John Cena at WrestleMania 25 in Houston last April, but Hogan threw his back out.

Howard mentioned him signing with TNA (by name) and asked if Vince was cool. Hogan said he imagined Vince wasn't too pleased. Hogan didn't say too much about TNA, from what I heard.

Howard started asking him about his book and Hogan told a story about his brother dying years ago from drugs and how he blames himself.

ROTFLMAO
10-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Updates on Hogan and Russo, Nash Suspended
By Ernie Valenzuela
Oct 27, 2009 - 8:45:17 PM

Here are a few items regarding the Hogan-TNA situation that PWTorch.com has learned in the last few hours:

-Vince Russo still has his job and is not acting shocked or worried by this news. He's scheduled to be part of a small contingent of TNA representatives at Spike TV headquarters in New York tomorrow.

-Dixie Carter first floated the idea of having Hulk Hogan as an on-air authority figure for the company within a short time of the falling out with Jeff Jarrett.

-Although not the sole reason Sting was talked into staying around, if Dixie had an inkling of this happening, it might have been a reason she pushed for him to stick around for another year when he had spent most of the year pretty convinced his last match would have been nine days ago at Bound for Glory.

-The rumor among wrestlers is that Hulk Hogan wanted Kevin Nash to be booker, but it doesn't appear there is anything to that. In fact, Nash is officially suspended from the next TV taping because of his going off script in the ring at the last taping.

Source: PwTorch.com

ROTFLMAO
10-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Latest On Hulk Hogan Signing With TNA
By Brad Ingles
Oct 27, 2009 - 6:16:52 PM

The latest on Hulk Hogan signing with TNA is that he will be a major on-screen character, but will not wrestle on a regular basis. With Hogan and Eric Bischoff joining TNA, it allows Spike TV to get first opportunity at signing a deal for the Hogan/Ric Flair reality series.

The Hogan signing is said to be the first of many major announcements from TNA and Spike TV. A speculated announcement is a timeslot change for Impact to go head-to-head with Raw and additional programming.

Credit: F4WOnline.com

~gymdiva~
10-30-2009, 12:21 AM
by Nick Paglino
Oct 29, 2009

Awesome Kong and Hulk Hogan met for the first time at a book signing this past Tuesday at one of his book signings in Lake Grove, NY. The following press release has been issued concerning the meeting:

Two Former World Champions Meet

(Lake Grove, NY) – A local mall became an impromptu meeting place of wrestling icons when female superstar Awesome Kong joined Hulk Hogan during a book signing.

Awesome Kong, multiple-time Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Women's Knockout Champion and former National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) World Women's Champion, appeared with former WWE and WCW World Champion Hogan at a book signing in Lake Grove on Tuesday, adding her larger-than-life, big time support to the publicity of Hogan’s "My Life Outside the Ring," recently published.

When Hogan saw the world champion wrestler arrive at the Barnes and Noble bookstore in the Smith Haven Mall, he pointed to her and proclaimed, "I'm a BIG fan of yours!"

The two megastars then posed together, spoke, and then it was Awesome Kong’s turn to talk—specifically about Hogan signing with TNA, announced Tuesday in New York City.

"I'm very excited to have Hulk join me at TNA," she said about the wrestling and entertainment empire that airs its shows on Spike TV.

Awesome Kong is widely recognized within the industry as a wrestler with huge star power and overwhelming tenacity and ferocity.

"This is a great day for me, and a great day for TNA," Awesome Kong said about both appearing at the book signing and Hogan being brought into the fold.

The crowd at the book signing was awestruck and riveted as they watched the two high octane stars talk and share some private moments while photographers snapped pictures frantically.

Awesome Kong, a world champion wrestler and superstar in TNA, NWA, and American Wrestling Association (AWA) wrestling, is one of the most dynamic personalities in the sport today.

Pro wrestling and entertainment observers believe that not only is Awesome Kong among the most scintillating figures in the sport today, but that she is likely to maintain that status well into the future.

###

ABOUT AWESOME KONG

Awesome Kong is a professional wrestler who is currently working for Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling, SHIMMER, National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) and various independent promotions in the United States and Japan. She is a multiple-time TNA Women's Knockout Champion and former NWA World Women's Champion. She has also been a World Champion in AWA Superstars of Wrestling and All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling.

ABOUT ECLECTIC MEDIA PRODUCTIONS
Eclectic Media Productions was formed in 2007 by Shannon Rose. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best in Public Relations. Our clients have appeared in Time Magazine, Sports Illustrated, Daily Variety, Howard Stern Show, CNN, FOX NEWS, TMZ, The Insider, and others. Our motto is "Your One Stop to Take You to the Top!" - mediaproductions.tv

ROTFLMAO
10-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Hogan Says He's Going To TNA To Teach The Lost Art Of Pro Wrestling (Interview)
By Michael Bluth
Oct 30, 2009 - 12:22:10 PM

Even if you didn't follow pro wrestling in the 1980s, you would recognize Terry Bollea. With his white-blond ponytail, bodybuilder physique and ever-present bandanna, the man better known as Hulk Hogan (as well as Hollywood Hogan, the Hulkster, the Incredible or simply Mr. America) has ruled the ring since 1984, when he won his first World Wrestling Federation championship. He's been called the industry's "first big iconic star" (Vince McMahon Jr.) and "the greatest of all time" (Muhammad Ali), and he remains the only pro wrestler to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated. In his new memoir, My Life Outside the Ring, Hogan talks about everything from his first break (literally) in the business to his VH1 reality show Hogan Knows Best and the tabloid chaos that followed the end of his 23-year-long marriage.

How has your family reacted to the book?
I don't know. A friend asked about my wife and whether she's read the book and I said I really hope she has because her publicist is already responding for her. I talked with my son about it, and I talked with my daughter. They haven't read it yet, but they understand why I wrote the book. [After the divorce], I hit rock bottom. A lot of people didn't realize that with the carpet being pulled out from under me in such a short time frame I got to such a bad place. I woke up and realized life is great and people are awesome and life is worth living. People are having a tough time nowadays and I wanted to pass the story along and say, "Hey, don't give up. Life is good. Just keep believing and pushing and things will get better."

[B]The release of your book coincided with the announcement that you're getting back into the business, and not for World Wrestling Entertainment.When I woke up and realized I should be my own man and be responsible for being happy, I realized I still have a lot to contribute to the wrestling business. And jumping into TNA [Total Nonstop Action] and being a part of that company is huge. I have a chance to give back and help these young wrestlers who don't understand the business and the art form.

Why do you think this younger generation has changed?
The business moves so much faster now. It used to be if Andre the Giant and I had a feud, it'd probably play out six or seven months later at a big event. Nowadays, if Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan have a feud at 9 o'clock, it's usually over by 9:30. It's a story-telling art form to create emotion and drama and I just think a lot of that is lost.

You played bass guitar for nearly 10 years before becoming a wrestler. What was the switch like?
After watching wrestling for 20 years, I thought I had enough confidence to do it. There were no wrestling schools at the time. There were just six or seven huge 300- or 400-lb. wrestlers in a room, and to get in the business you had to take the livelihood away from one of them, take their place. So when I first went into the ring, they exercised me until I was ready to faint. And then they broke my leg.

I couldn't believe that was your first experience.
That's the way it was 30 years ago. I was a huge fan. We call them "marks." They hang around the wrestlers and all of a sudden go, "Oh my gosh, I want to be a wrestler too." So it was like an unwritten law of camaraderie or fraternity of wrestlers that you protected the business. If anybody dared say wrestling was fake, you'd punch 'em. And you never used the word show. If you used the word show it was an insult.

How do you feel films like The Wrestler have affected the popular perception of the industry?I thought it was great film, but as far as capturing the wrestling business it was a snapshot of a very small percentage of ex-wrestlers. It's not really how every wrestler ends up. It wasn't as intense as what the business is all about. And Mickey Rourke making so much drama out of cutting himself with a razor blade. Making a phone call from the dressing room is harder than cutting yourself with a razor blade. I've done that thousands of times.

In your book, you talked about steroids — how they were legal and really common when you first started out.
I just drank an iced tea here with lunch. If next year they say iced tea is worse than steroids, I'll probably quit drinking that too. But at the time it was legal, just like drinking an iced tea is legal. The baseball players, the football players, the hockey players — everybody I knew in every professional sport was using it to up their game, or to heal injuries, or to stay at their peak. And everybody thought it was safe.

You also mentioned that what the baseball industry is facing as far as government regulation is nothing like what pro wrestling faced in the early '90s.
The baseball thing is a joke. This has been a problem in baseball for as long as I can remember. I've got a lot of these guys' rookie cards and if you see the size of their necks and forearms compared to their size when they were first signed, it's pretty obvious that they've got a problem. For some reason everyone else has been under the microscope — wrestling, football, the Olympics — and now all of a sudden the baseball industry is going, "We had no idea," which is just insulting.

What do you think, looking back, about your decision to star in a reality show?
I think the show was good for our family. I was praying and hoping that it would be the glue that would keep my marriage together, but my marriage was already totally unraveled by the time we started filming.

What do you think about your daughter having her own reality show now?
I think it's a great vehicle if you want to be in the entertainment business to keep you visible. I'm not saying she should live and die by being a reality star, but I mean it beats just sitting at home waiting for something to happen.

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1933311,00.html

ROTFLMAO
10-30-2009, 02:22 PM
What is Hulk Hogan saying about TNA?
By Brian Cantor
Oct 30, 2009 - 12:59:15 AM

-- Though public reports continue to maintain that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff will not have indoctrinated creative power under the TNA umbrella, Hogan has been telling friends and wrestling peers something to the contrary.

F4WOnline.com says that Hogan is telling wrestlers he hopes to recruit that, regardless of what is said publicly, he will be calling the shots in TNA--he will have more influence than anyone (including Bischoff), with the exception of Bob Carter, who is the financial power behind the company.

-- WWE's latest Hulk Hogan DVD is still advertised as going on sale in November. It is not clear if WWE will pull the plug on the release.

atomicplayboy3000
10-31-2009, 05:59 AM
this will be a glorious trainwreck

AVBG
10-31-2009, 06:05 AM
I can't believe that there's so much written (in recent days) about the signing and Hogan..defies belief..

I wonder how this signing to TNA will impact the scheduled tour of Australia?

ROTFLMAO
11-01-2009, 02:53 PM
He will most likely finish his tour dates then come on TNA full time.....

ROTFLMAO
11-02-2009, 06:57 PM
TNA Founder Jerry Jarrett Comments On Hogan & Bischoff Signing With TNA
By Michael Bluth
Nov 2, 2009 - 3:48:35 PM

Jerry Jarrett, one of the founders of TNA Wrestling, posted the following comments on his Facebook page today regarding TNA's new partnership with Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff:

The hot news currently is all about Hulk Hogan and Eric Bishoff signing with TNA. I sincerely wish them well and from the one comment I read, Hulk might be able to bring a positive shift to the company. Hulk stated that he wants to help the new talent learn and appreciate the "Art of Professional Wrestling". If he is allowed to do this, the product will greatly improve and it will be positive for the business.

The "Art of Professional Wrestling" has been lost recently and I place the blame squarly on the shoulders of the promoters of the business. Wrestling talent currently is over-produced to the point that most wrestlers are reduced to trying to be actors, (which most are not) by giving scripted interviews and robotic matches. To make matters worse, the scripts are written by producers who don't have a clue what professional wrestling is all about.

In about five years the business changed and in my opinion for the worst. I discovered in 2002, when we started TNA, that the heart of the business had been removed and all that remained was the illusion of professional wrestling. I walked in the building in Huntsville, Ala. to find the ring filled with wrestlers rehearsing every move that they planned to make during their match. I watched as wrestlers sat reading and memorizing interviews. I was dumbfounded when I discovered that basic principals of the business were alien to the new wrestlers. I felt that I was talking in a foreign language. What is heat? What is a ring general? What is selling? What do you mean when you say listen to the fans?

I was told after I broke into this business that it was our duty to teach the new talent the "Art of Professional Wrestling".I was told when we began TNA that the business had changed and it was not possible to go back to that art form. I have my personal excuses for not going in that direction, but I regret not trying and this is why I truly hope Terry can do what I could not do.

The business today has truly changed. The new wrestlers are taught in "training camps", or wrestling schools. It seems to me that if you put twenty wrestlers in a school and one man teaches them all, they would tend to be somewhat clones of each other. Wrestlers should be taught the business by other wrestlers in live situations. A student who goes to a wrestling school will learn everything he is going to lean at the school in 90 days. He will never advance until he learns from veteran wrestlers in live match situations. Far too much emphases is placed on in ring work anyway. I think this is the result of wrestling websites, written by people who have never had a match, telling wrestlers that they have a 5 star match or a 2 star match. I'd guess that Hulk Hogan has never been given one 5 star match rating in his career. I'd also bet that he had drawn more money in the wrestling business than all the 5 star rated wrestles combined.

Superstars of the wrestling business become Superstars because of their personalities and not because of their in-ring wrestling abliity. Verbal skills are much more important that physical skills when it comes to drawing money in this business. You don't develop verbal skills in a talent by writing a script and allowing the talent to read his lines. How can a writer of these interview scripts not produce clone interviews? The unique personalities of wrestlers are hidden and only the thoughts of this one writer are expressed.

The uniqueness of professional wrestling and it's great public appeal is based on the interaction of personalities of the talent. To not understand this concept is to fail. If you take a walk in your memory and remember the great stars of professional wrestling, you will find that you best remember the personality and not the matches of these stars.

So Terry, good luck in your efforts. You have a big job in front of you.

Jerry

~gymdiva~
11-10-2009, 11:24 AM
now the Nasty Boys would not surprise me since he's friends with them and they're on his Australian tour....Macho Man? really? that one would surprise me in many ways....Austin....ehhhhhhhh, not so sure about that one....we'll just have to wait and see now won't we? :)

by Matt Boone
Nov 09, 2009
Hulk Hogan was on his friend Bubba The Love Sponge's radio show today and talked in-depth about TNA Wrestling.

Among other topics, Hogan mentioned that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and "Macho Man" Randy Savage could be coming with him to TNA.

He also discussed The Nasty Boys possibly coming in and asked Bubba The Love Sponge how serious he is about possibly taking a spot on the creative team.

Obviously with these comments coming from Hogan, you can take them with a grain of salt.

~gymdiva~
11-10-2009, 11:25 AM
hehehehe ok this is actually funny:

by Matt Boone
Nov 09, 2009
Erick Sturrock sent along the following:

On TMZ's TV show, a TMZ guy caught up with Hulk Hogan, he asked him about Jericho making some gay slurs a few nights ago. Hogan said "He did not! Oh, Jericho's boyfriend is really gonna be pissed."

ROTFLMAO
12-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Posted in: TNA, WWE
Hulk Hogan lowers expectations for TNA's battle with WWE
By Brian Cantor
Dec 12, 2009 - 4:04:28 PM

After being publicly linked to a 3.0 ratings projection for the upcoming 1/4 edition of TNA iMPACT!, Hulk Hogan scaled back his claims in an interview with the Toronto Sun.

"Jan. 4, we're going head to head with WWE," said Hogan. "We've got to pick a fight. I don't know what's going to happen that night. If we get bodyslammed by WWE, we'll get back and go at them again."

As WWE RAW rarely posts a rating in significant excess of a 3.0, there is no way TNA would be "bodyslammed" if it posted such a figure (in fact, as there is a finite limit to the pro wrestling audience size on Monday, a 3.0 rating for TNA would almost definitely mark a victory for the number two wrestling group).

Hogan thus appears to be lower the expectation for his initial impact, instead hoping analysts focus on the big picture benefit he--and those wrestling standouts who accompany him in TNA--will bring to the table.

Hulk Hogan makes his live TNA television debut during a special three-hour iMPACT! on January 4. The TNA show will go head-to-head with RAW for at least two hours that Monday.

ROTFLMAO
12-14-2009, 05:21 PM
Hulk Hogan Predicts His TNA Debut Will Draw a 3.0 Rating
By Amish Patel
Dec 10, 2009 - 12:40:12 PM

- The following release was sent out by the Right After Wrestling show on Sirius radio today:

HOGAN SAYS THAT TNA IMPACT RATINGS WILL "TRIPLE" ON JANUARY 4

When interviewed by Arda Ocal and Corey Erdman of the "Right After Wrestling" program on SIRIUS 98, Hulk Hogan predicted that Nielsen ratings would triple to a 3.0 on his debut appearance on TNA Impact on Monday January 4. Hogan went on to list names such as AJ Styles and Matt Morgan as guys with "something there" and that he will look to mold and "bring to life".

The full interview will air on "Right After Wrestling" on Monday night December 14 at 11pm EST on SIRIUS Channel 98, Hardcore Sports Radio.