PDA

View Full Version : Needtobuildmuscles new muscle Replenisher post work out Formula

needtogetaas
10-28-2009, 01:47 PM
Muscle Replenisher (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Weight-Loss-Pre-Post-Workout/Muscle-Replenisher-p31.html)

[/SIZE]
3.3lb 20 servings per container
Per serving
35 grams of Protein isolate
41 grams of Amino acids
22 grams of carbs
3g of creatine monohydrate
950 mg of Taurine
super electrolytes and Vitamin E complex mix
8 gm L-Glutamine

Introducing NeedToBuild muscle's latest product, muscle Replenisher, the complete post-workout shake for maximum recovery after a hardcore heart pounding work out. post-workout nutrition is vital for muscle recovery and anabolism (muscle building). Getting the right nutrition at the right time could mean the difference in good results and great results.

muscle replenisher has all of the key ingredients to deliver muscle-building aminos and glycogen replenishment. Pure, high-quality whey Protein isolate supplies the building blocks for strong, dense muscles while the fast-acting carbohydrate mix stimulates insulin response to trigger nutrition absorption into the muscles for optimum recovery and muscle fullness.

muscle Replenisher comes in two great tasting flavors: Orange and Berry Blast.

What's in it? muscle Replenisher

Whey Protein Isolate

Whey Protein Isolate is the purest, highest quality form of whey available on the market that comes with great taste and affordability. Whey Protein Isolate
is one step further purified beyond whey concentrate for pure high quality Protein with virtually zero carbohydrate and fat traces. Need To Build muscle always uses the highest quality ingredients, and we have not sold short with our muscle Replenisher. With 35 high quality grams of Protein per serving, you will get plenty of muscle building protein power to achieve your fitness goals.

Protein is composed of different amino acid chains. Whey is a "complete" Protein, which means that the Protein is composed of all of the different amino acids that the body needs to repair and build muscle tissue, as well as all other soft tissues in the body. All food contains amino acids, but not all
of them are complete proteins. The most common sources of complete Protein sources are meats and dairy. Whey is derived from milk, a complete Protein source. The Protein in milk is what all new borns use for the body to fully develop and stengthen, and is also great for grown bodies to grow and
strengthen as well. The supplementation of a quality Protein source immediately following exercise will drastically amplify your weight training and exercise results. You need lots of bricks to build a big house, muscle replenisher is a nutritional foundation of stone. Get muscle repleneshisher and start building your brick house.

Carbohydrates

The carbohydrate blend in muscle replenisher is composed of glucose and maltodextrin. These two carbohydrates stimulate a immense response of insulin production which is key to nutrition uptake into the muscles following exercise. Insulin is the hormone responsible for opening the gates to your
cells to open up and accept nutrients for repair and growth. Inducing an insulin spike following exercise will dramatically improve strength, muscle size,muscle fullness,and muscle recovery .

BCAA's

muscle Replenisher has a generous amount of BCAA's in each serving. BCAA's, Branch Chain Amino Acids, are key amino acids that trigger anabolism and fight against catabolism. BCAA's are found in most Protein chains. Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are the three amino acids that have been shown to enhance muscle strength and recovery when supplemented in higher amounts. muscle Replenisher contains 11 grams of these key muscle-building amino acids per serving.

Creatine

Need To Build muscle has included 3 grams of creatine monohyrdate per serving. If you are at all familiar with supplementation, you are aware of the benefits of taking creatine monohydrate for muscle cell volumization and strength. Creatine will increase your performance in high intensity training whether it is cardiovascular and endurance training or heavy weight training. Increased muscle size, body mass and recovery are all benefits of creatine supplementation.
Natural food sources do not provide enough creatine to significantly increase performance, therefore creatine supplementation is necessary and that is
exactly why we included creatine in our muscle Replenisher. Creatine supplementation is a virtually side-efect free way to noticably increase performance.
Creatine is non-hormonal and is completely safe to use for anyone of any age and gender in good health. The negative attention and reports of creatine use being harmful to the body in any way are completely untrue.

Creatine in the body is used to rapidly convert ADP (adenosine diphosphate) back to ATP (adenosine triphos-phate). Like ATP, creatine is essential for short duration, high intensity exercise. When muscles are used to lift weights or to perform any kind of work, ATP is broken down to ADP and energy is released. The amount of ATP stored in the muscle will only fuel a maximum effort such as lifting a weight for 10 to 15 seconds. After that, the muscle must rely on creatin to restock its supply of ATP. Creatine promotes intense lifting by replenishing the necessary energy molecule ATP. Another benefit is that creatine buffers the development of lactic acid allowing for a more enduring workout. In conclusion: by supplementing creatine, you will be able to do more reps with a given weight, or the same number with a heavier weight.

Glutamine

Glutamine is the most abundant amnio acid found in the body. It's also the most imporant one to supplement for various reasons. Glutamine compromises of
about 65% of of the amino acids in your cells. When you get sick, your body's glutmine levels drop and causes catabolism. Supplementing with glutamine with keep your glutamine levels high, which supports maximum muscle cell size, immune system function and over all well being. Glutamine supplementation does not significantly increase anabolism or strength, but it does maximize what you already have. Glutamine deficiency will cause muscle wasting, and
ensuring proper glutamine levels through supplementation will pretty much avoid this altogether.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Alpha Lipoic Acid is a very useful compound to supplement with food. Alpha Lipoic Acid mimics the action of insulin as well as increases insulin sensitivity.
It enhances nutrient (amino acids and creatine too) uptake into the muscle cells as well as decreases fat storage. All of the important factors of building a strong, lean body as far as post-workout nutrition is concerned, Alpha Lipoic Acid enhances it. It's also a strong anti-oxidant which is good for the cardiovascular system.

Taurine

Preventing muscle fatigue and atrophy Research shows that when taurine levels in muscle fibers are decreased, as happens during exercise, so, too, is the strength of those muscle fibers. Other studies show that when taurine is added to muscle fibers, muscle strength increases. In addition to increasing muscle strength, studies show that taurine supplementation can increase endurance by up to 50%, as well as reduce oxidative stress that accompanies intense exercise. In fact, taurine appears to be crucial to protect muscle cells from atrophy (reduction in size). Taurine appears to reduce fatigue by reducing levels of lactic acid in muscle and increases strength by enhancing the ability of muscle to contract faster and with more force. On top of all those benefits, taurine can also enhance muscle-cell volume by drawing water into the muscle cells, somewhat like creatine.

As you can see NTBM's muscle replenisher Has everything you need for pre and or post work out Nutrition. Everything your muscles need to Kill that sh*t and fully recover.

Muscle Replenisher (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Weight-Loss-Pre-Post-Workout/Muscle-Replenisher-p31.html)

ob205
10-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Why the high Protein to Carb ratio, when post workout the proven formula is the other way around? Just curious. Also what are the carbs derived from?

"Rodz"
10-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Why the high Protein to Carb ratio, when post workout the proven formula is the other way around? Just curious. Also what are the carbs derived from?

The carbohydrate blend in muscle replenisher is composed of glucose and maltodextrin

SBT
10-29-2009, 12:02 AM
I'm liking this stuff so far!

IronCrusher
10-29-2009, 01:19 AM

People on calorie (carbs specifically) restricted diets were taken into consideration. We didn't want to have tons of carbs in it for people who are trying to watch their carb consumption. It's easy to add carbs, but not take them away.

Perhaps they could have come up with a zero carb, and bulking variations, but they decided to go on the conservative side of carbs for the reasons perviously mentioned. In all honesty, it's hard to make everyone happy with one specific formula. Goals change form person to person. This kind of hits a middle ground.

I have pure protein, pure carbs, and this PWO formula. It tastes awesome. I can add protein or carbs as needed depending on my goals.

OMEGA
10-29-2009, 01:16 PM

the addition of Lipoic Acid is what balances it all out

SBT
10-29-2009, 09:42 PM
People on calorie (carbs specifically) restricted diets were taken into consideration. We didn't want to have tons of carbs in it for people who are trying to watch their carb consumption. It's easy to add carbs, but not take them away.

Perhaps they could have come up with a zero carb, and bulking variations, but they decided to go on the conservative side of carbs for the reasons perviously mentioned. In all honesty, it's hard to make everyone happy with one specific formula. Goals change form person to person. This kind of hits a middle ground.

I have pure protein, pure carbs, and this PWO formula. It tastes awesome. I can add protein or carbs as needed depending on my goals.
that is what i liked about it too!! i am currently carb cycling, so on lower carb days i can leave it as is and on higher days i can simply add in more carbs in the form of whatever i want.

natron
11-01-2009, 12:40 PM
why the glutamine???

the effects stated are from intravenouisly taken glutamine, not oral glutamine, with is essentially 8 more grams of carbs

tammyp
11-02-2009, 04:49 PM
i have it coming. cant wait to try it!

Viper
11-02-2009, 09:41 PM
can't wait to try this stuff. I've heard great things so far.

tammyp
11-08-2009, 12:52 PM
i just got it and really like it alot. mixes easy and reminds me of crystal lite so its easy to down fast.

TheTransformator
11-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Nice mix of ingredients...!

sweed
11-08-2009, 07:23 PM
no clumps, and very tastey! very smooth going down!

SBT
11-08-2009, 08:07 PM
i just got it and really like it alot. mixes easy and reminds me of crystal lite so its easy to down fast.

it is kind of like a refreshing crystal light!! :)

what flavor did you get tammy?

tammyp
11-09-2009, 08:15 AM
the berry

Tami Bellon
11-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Me too. I like it. Very light but hits the spot for me.

SBT
11-15-2009, 11:04 PM
i am personally liking the orange mixed with some added vanilla whey!! mmmm can you say creamsicle!! :)

needtogetaas
11-16-2009, 01:03 AM
why the glutamine???

the effects stated are from intravenouisly taken glutamine, not oral glutamine, with is essentially 8 more grams of carbs
Yes this has been debated for years. Everyone has a stance on it but for me I feel it works. For you you may feel it don't. So for you just look at it as extra carbs. :)

needtogetaas
11-16-2009, 01:05 AM
why the glutamine???

O and cool so RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: ob205@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: ob205</title>@@AMEPARAM@@ob205 will be happy too lolol

needtogetaas
11-16-2009, 01:37 AM
We focused more on the important and more costly Ingredients. Like the others posting have already commented on this product can be used by people on any kind of diet. Low carb days,re feed days and so on. Smaller woman and men who do not need 50g or more of carbs to cause a good Insulin spike can also use the product.

We slam packed the product full of Protein,BCAA's,Creatine,Glutamine,Taurine,Alpha Lipoic Acid,electrolytes and Vitamin E, and the things people need post work out.

Ya We did not put a lot of focus on the cheap stuff and I am sorry for that. Cheap carbs like glucose and maltodextrin are all around us and they are in just about everything. They are a dime a dozen. Heck I bet you got a 99 cent 2lb bag of sugar in your cupboard right now?

We figured it be real easy and cheap for anyone to add that tiny bit extra if they really needed it and focus on the good stuff. Please forgive us for this........ Our next formula will throw in a bunch of cheap carbs and charge double like most sup companies do if that is what you are really looking for?

Thanks and please enjoy the product.

daft205
02-13-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm bout to order some of this stuff... The profile is legit and covers all the basics, and I keep hearing good reviews on it, so I'm gonna have give it try... Probably through up a lit tow review of it, too....

Conrad
02-13-2011, 04:31 PM
I'm bout to order some of this stuff... The profile is legit and covers all the basics, and I keep hearing good reviews on it, so I'm gonna have give it try... Probably through up a lit tow review of it, too....
Let us know what you think of it Daft. I have been using the Orange flavor.

needtogetaas
02-13-2011, 08:51 PM
Check out the lemonade flavor man. Taste more like fruity pebbles or fruit loops when you add milk. Love this flavor