PDA

View Full Version : Richard's Transformation

225orDie
02-27-2009, 07:06 AM
So, I have been feeling pretty good lately. I haven't been getting much sleep, and I think I know why now. My life is a mess. I keep pretending it isn't, but it is. I have to come to face the reality of what is.

One year ago I was on my way to see Chris Powell, and David Smith. Chris helped David lose 401 pounds in a little over 2 years. Since then, I have myself dropped 100 pounds, and put 30 back on. I have had a really rough year, but I got through it with the help of a few close friends. It has been serious roller coaster ride from bliss, to wanting to kill myself, and now somewhere in the middle. I can't help but to look back on this year and realize what an utter failure it has been. From saying I was going to do this and that, and never following through.

That has been a huge struggle in my life. I never follow through on anything. I go balls to the wall for a while and the sabotage it. It is a wonder I have any friends at all. I have put the ones I love dearly through so much, and I am sorry. I haven't been the friend I should have been. I have been very selfish, in that I was most of the time I wondered what I could get out of it. Most of all I have not been a good role model to my nephew, which is the most important thing in my life.

I am going to try very hard to be a good friend to those that have stood beside me through all the highs and lows, and most importantly show my nephew a better way of life. I always try to give the best advice I can to people, and most of the time it is recived well, although I don't apply it in my own life.

With some plans in the works, I am hoping this year will be a break through year for me. The first one in to quit smoking, with a very dear friend of mine. I know that with each others support we will win!! I also am going to try my very best to go back on the diet and get my ass into the gym. I need to lose this weight once and for all and stop using it as a crutch. I am worth the effort that is going to take. even if some things in my life (squad) has to take a back seat in acheiving this goal.

That is all!!

225orDie
08-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Ok so it has been quite a while since I posted. The EKG monitoring came back ok, as did the blood labs. I am getting back into the game finally. I don't know why it has been so hard to start again. I am starting the Keto diet tomorrow. 1 day at a time, 1 meal at a time. I'm going to go hard for 12 weeks. For the first few weeks I am only going to walk for about 30 mins a day or ore depending on how I feel. I know that is not a lot, but gaining the weight back has really made me struggle. I will post updates every day, and will weigh in on Mondays. I will be using ALRI Tri-Lean system, along with JW. I got some Vanilla PB Isolyze, and it tastes great. I will also be looking into taking some other Species products as well, like Arthrolze, and Omegalyze. Anyway weigh in tom!!

BEAST MODE
08-03-2009, 08:21 AM
I hope it works for you this time bro. Good luck!

225orDie
08-03-2009, 02:05 PM
I hope it works for you this time bro. Good luck!
No hope involved, only knowing. Thanks bro. So far so good. Except this pain in my back making it so I can hardly walk.

BEAST MODE
08-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Ouch, I've been there. Could walk OK but had a hard time getting up off the couch and out of bed.

225orDie
08-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Well day 1 is in the books. I didn't go to weigh, hopefully I will do that in the next couple of days. My back is still really messed up, hopefully that will get better also.

figurebre
08-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Richard, I didnt know you had a journal here! I have a lot of reading to catch up on :)

225orDie
08-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Richard, I didnt know you had a journal here! I have a lot of reading to catch up on :)

Haha Yeah I started it after I left MD. Glad to have you here!!:beerbang:

225orDie
08-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Day 3 is in the books! Woot . . going to weigh in tom, hopefully. I went today but the place was closed.

225orDie
08-18-2009, 02:47 PM
So I had a rough 2 weeks. I got suspended from the rescue squad, my gf broke up with me, and I was denied financial aid for going back to school. Needless to say I stopped the diet, because I went back to a very dark place.

However when I woke up yesterday, something clicked in my head. I think I am finally in the right state of mind to do this diet. I have made excuse after excuse, and I'm sure people are getting tired of it.

So today is day 2 on the Keto diet Dave has. Feeling pretty good so far, I had the lo carb headaches yesterday, and a slight one today.

I am also using ALRI tri-lean system, and JW. I took 1 hyperdrive with breakfast, 2 zerostims with meals 2 and 4, 1 TX with meal 3, and 1 JW and 2 LD with my last meal. Even though I didn't take everything I was supposed to take I could thell they were working. My body was on fire. I had to crank the AC down and turn on the ceiling fan to get cool enough to go to bed. Today I plan on taking all the amounts today that it called for. I might need to get a few sweat bands.

For the first few weeks or so I am going to do at least 30 mins low intensity cardo on a tread mill a day. Then I am going to step it up and start lifting some weight, hopefully I can keep some of this muscle I have built up for being so big.

I also want to thank John Romano, for listening to all my excuses, and trying his best to help me see I was better than what I believed. Your words do not go unheard. Thanks bro!

BEAST MODE
08-18-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm going to stick w/ you on this thing to the bitter end bro. Keep at it. One meal and one step at a time.

225orDie
08-19-2009, 05:11 AM
I'm going to stick w/ you on this thing to the bitter end bro. Keep at it. One meal and one step at a time.

Thanks bro. I really do thank you for your support. I know I have made excuse after excuse . . but no more. My goal -200 by next Olympia, and I will be getting a free trip to it!!! It's on!!!

BEAST MODE
08-19-2009, 05:38 AM
200 in a year? Damn bro! Well I hope you hit that mark. That would be awesome.

225orDie
08-19-2009, 04:03 PM
200 in a year? Damn bro! Well I hope you hit that mark. That would be awesome.

Last year I lost 100 pounds in 4 months, so I think it is absolutely doable. Plus I'm doing Keto, we all know that it is the best fat loss diet ever! As long as I don't die from very low carbs, HAHA

BEAST MODE
08-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Yeah, whatever you do just don't go to any extremes bro.

225orDie
08-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Well here it is Day 3 and I am feeling surprisingly well. Last time I went on the Keto diet 2 days into it I was feeling like a pile of shit. I still have a nagging headache, but other than that I feel pretty good. I guess the TriLean and Jungle Warfare is keeping me feeling good. I weighed in last night, finally, my starting weight is 601 pounds, no that is not a misprint. Here is to living my life finally, and getting out of this hell of being super morbidly obese. I have set a goal of losing 200 pounds by next Olympia, and a very good friend has told me if I hit that, he will pay my way, and take me to the after party. But I am doing this for more than that. I am 32 years old, and haven't even began to live my life. I know this is going to be one long journey, but in the end I know it will be so worth it.

Funny thing though, I keep getting advice from overweight people on how I should be eating. I tell then I am having 6 whole eggs for breakfast in the morning, and I get the whole, "To much cholesterol" bs. Then I tell then I am only getting carbs from nuts and salads, and I am told "You can't take carbs out, your body will fight it." I even had someone who had a gastric bypass tell me I was not doing the right thing to get healthy . . . REALLY? It is funny how overweight people think they know what it best to lose weight. It fucking trips me out. I need to go do some reading now, so I can school these people on the reality.

You are going to hear it straight from the horses mouth. Fat people are lazy!! No big surprise there. We make excuses time and time again, shit just read my thread, and you can see that. I know there is other issues at hand. I for one was so severely depressed the thought of suicide was only a bottle of pills away. Sure there is other issues such as thyroid, and genetic problems, but I think that is no excuse. Sure it might make you 20-30 pounds over weight, but it means that you just have to work a little harder than the "Gifted" people to get it off. So stop fucking complaining and put down that double cheeseburger, large fries, and milkshake. Get you lazy ass up and go buy some salad and some chicken breast, and go to the gym. You don't need to be Mr. or Mrs. Olympia today or ever, but you need to remove all excuses. It comes down to YOU, and YOU only. 1 meal at a time, 1 day at a time, and in no time soon you will finally be living your life to the fullest.

I leave you with this . . . It is possible
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/15nBPhAy_TM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/15nBPhAy_TM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

225orDie
08-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Yeah, whatever you do just don't go to any extremes bro.

No extremes man. I am going to go to my doctor on a regular basis and get check-ups. I actually lost that weight by doing a carb cycling diet, nothing crazy. I know the weight loss will slow at times, but me being so big the first couple hundred will roll off like butter.

BEAST MODE
08-19-2009, 04:32 PM
The video doesn't work bro...that is supposed to be a video right?

BEAST MODE
08-19-2009, 04:33 PM
No extremes man. I am going to go to my doctor on a regular basis and get check-ups. I actually lost that weight by doing a carb cycling diet, nothing crazy. I know the weight loss will slow at times, but me being so big the first couple hundred will roll off like butter.

Haha, that's actually kinda funny sounding if you think about it.

225orDie
08-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Haha, that's actually kinda funny sounding if you think about it.
Glad I could make you laugh. Today is a good day!!

Peaceful28
08-19-2009, 04:42 PM
You can do this Richard! I'll be following along, I can't wait to see the damage you do!

"Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be here, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one.... one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
— Heraclitus

225orDie
08-19-2009, 04:43 PM
The video doesn't work bro...that is supposed to be a video right?

Fixed I posted the url instead of the embedded link

225orDie
08-19-2009, 04:45 PM
You can do this Richard! I'll be following along, I can't wait to see the damage you do!

"Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be here, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one.... one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
— Heraclitus

Thank you so much.:hmn: I just hope I can inspire someone to make a change in their life, whatever it may be. Plus I got your man as my coach, so yeah, damage is coming.:yep:

Peaceful28
08-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Thank you so much.:hmn: I just hope I can inspire someone to make a change in their life, whatever it may be. Plus I got your man as my coach, so yeah, damage is coming.:yep:

I was just talking to him about you! I am so excited about this! :p

Peaceful28
08-19-2009, 04:51 PM

X2!

225orDie
08-19-2009, 04:59 PM
I was just talking to him about you! I am so excited about this! :p
Hopefully I will get to meet you at the 2010 Olympia!!! ;)

Peaceful28
08-19-2009, 05:01 PM

Not hopefully! YOU WILL!

225orDie
08-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Not hopefully! YOU WILL!

Well I wasn't sure if you were going. I know I will be there, lol

Peaceful28
08-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Well I wasn't sure if you were going. I know I will be there, lol

Will do! :yep:

225orDie
08-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Will do! :yep:

Oh it is going to be a fun time!! Well off to eat again.

kicker
08-19-2009, 07:53 PM
We're pulling for you man! Never had that much weight to lose (only about 100 pounds) but I know how much hard work and dedication and it takes. With all of the support you have here I know you'll do it!

225orDie
08-19-2009, 09:31 PM
We're pulling for you man! Never had that much weight to lose (only about 100 pounds) but I know how much hard work and dedication and it takes. With all of the support you have here I know you'll do it!
Thanks for the support. I don't get a lot of it on the home front, so coming here reading peoples responses is where I get it. Great job on losing 100 pounds:headbang: that is awesome!! How did you do it? This site is great, been here since the beginning, great people here.

225orDie
08-20-2009, 03:02 AM
YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!

I find myself just hollering that now. Must be the keto diet making me crazzzzzy haha. I just kicked day 3's ASS!!! I'm off to watch Jay Cutlers All Access, then call it a night. He is the one IFBB pro I want to meet most when I get to the Olympia next year. Hopefully he can pull it out this year . . .

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zco87trBoqg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zco87trBoqg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

BEAST MODE
08-20-2009, 05:41 AM
Richard I'm glad you're in such a great mood this week and your mood seems to be staying up.

kicker
08-20-2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the support. I don't get a lot of it on the home front, so coming here reading peoples responses is where I get it. Great job on losing 100 pounds:headbang: that is awesome!! How did you do it? This site is great, been here since the beginning, great people here.

I didn't get a lot of support at home either. I did it buy portion control, keeping my protein high, low carbs, and a cheat meal once a week. Lots of cardio and intense weight training. Did it in about 9 months.

My family would say "your getting to thin" and others would say "is it intended?" People would wonder if I was sick or something. Too funny in a way.

225orDie
08-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Richard I'm glad you're in such a great mood this week and your mood seems to be staying up.

Oh man I am in a very good state of mind. Something clicked when I got up Monday morning, and it is still there. I know I can do this, there will be no quitting. I have quit far to many times before, and cannot fail again.

Funny this new girl I am talking to asked me where I see myself in 10 years. The only thing I could say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, was I want to be alive, and that was the only goal in my life today. I'm not going to day dream about where I want to be, because everyday life changes, and everyday I am one day closer to living my dream of losing this weight once and for all

225orDie
08-20-2009, 11:58 AM
I didn't get a lot of support at home either. I did it buy portion control, keeping my protein high, low carbs, and a cheat meal once a week. Lots of cardio and intense weight training. Did it in about 9 months.

My family would say "your getting to thin" and others would say "is it intended?" People would wonder if I was sick or something. Too funny in a way.

That is great 9 month for a lifetime of change. Inspiring!! I can't wait for people to ask if I am sick!! Haha

BEAST MODE
08-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Oh man I am in a very good state of mind. Something clicked when I got up Monday morning, and it is still there. I know I can do this, there will be no quitting. I have quit far to many times before, and cannot fail again.

Funny this new girl I am talking to asked me where I see myself in 10 years. The only thing I could say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, was I want to be alive, and that was the only goal in my life today. I'm not going to day dream about where I want to be, because everyday life changes, and everyday I am one day closer to living my dream of losing this weight once and for all

10 years is too damn far in the future. I don't know what I want to do in 2 years, or really next year. I don't forecast that far ahead. It's kinda silly. Too much shit changes too fast.

225orDie
08-20-2009, 05:24 PM
10 years is too damn far in the future. I don't know what I want to do in 2 years, or really next year. I don't forecast that far ahead. It's kinda silly. Too much shit changes too fast.
Only thing I am focused on is 3 hours at a time, lol. That's when I can eat.

225orDie
08-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Day 4 going STRONG!!! Taking the control back on MY LIFE!!!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m8I7DVjb8TM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m8I7DVjb8TM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BEAST MODE
08-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Woohoo! Good job bro. Keep it up! You are doing awesome!

225orDie
08-20-2009, 08:26 PM
Woohoo! Good job bro. Keep it up! You are doing awesome!

Thanks, I am actually feeling hunger for the first time today. Woot!

John Romano
08-20-2009, 09:41 PM

WTF do you mean "hopefully?" When you get to meet her at the 2010 Olympia!! I'm buying so you better be ready!!

No excuses this time bro.... THREE hours at a time....

225orDie
08-20-2009, 11:40 PM
WTF do you mean "hopefully?" When you get to meet her at the 2010 Olympia!! I'm buying so you better be ready!!

No excuses this time bro.... THREE hours at a time....

Haha you missed the post where the hopefully part meant her being there. I know I will be there. Including after tonight's news!!

Big things are coming people . . STAY TUNED!!:yep::yep::yep::yep:

John Romano
08-21-2009, 12:29 AM
Haha you missed the post where the hopefully part meant her being there. I know I will be there. Including after tonight's news!!

Big things are coming people . . STAY TUNED!!:yep::yep::yep::yep:

No knucklehead.... LITTLE things are coming!

225orDie
08-21-2009, 12:42 AM
No knucklehead.... LITTLE things are coming!
Ok you got me. Remember I can't lose, oh wait I am going to be a loser!! LMAO

BEAST MODE
08-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Man that is the shit having Romano in your corner.....

225orDie
08-21-2009, 01:59 PM
Man that is the shit having Romano in your corner.....

Make sure you listen to the after hours show tonight :yep:

BEAST MODE
08-21-2009, 03:22 PM
You gonna be on there? I'll download it tomorrow and listen to it on my way to Indiana.

225orDie
08-21-2009, 03:30 PM
You gonna be on there? I'll download it tomorrow and listen to it on my way to Indiana.

No I'm not, but I think a mention of me will be on there.

kicker
08-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Just keep your eye on the prize bro!

225orDie
08-21-2009, 07:19 PM
Just keep your eye on the prize bro!

Oh I am so far. The biggest prize is my health and living life finally.

B7emm
08-21-2009, 11:39 PM
heard about you on the after hours show. go for it bro! I'm happy for you and rooting in your corner. keep us posted.

225orDie
08-21-2009, 11:44 PM
heard about you on the after hours show. go for it bro! I'm happy for you and rooting in your corner. keep us posted.
Thanks a bunch man. I thought it was pretty cool of all of them. Yeah I'm doing this. Once in a lifetime opportunity.

B7emm
08-21-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm game for morel support need any thing pm me. good luck! id love to help any way i can.

225orDie
08-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Day 5 update

Everything is going as planned, mentally strong. I might as well post up my diet.

1st meal - 6 whole Omega 3 eggs
2nd meal - 2 scoops Isolyze w 1/3 cup almonds
3rd meal - 7oz of whiting fish w 200g of green beans and 2 tbls of olive oil
4th meal - 2 scoops Isolyze w 1/3 cup almonds
5th meal - 7oz chicken breast w 200g of green beans and 2 tbls of olive oil
6th meal - 2 scoops Isolyze w 2 tbls of olive oil

This has been my diet for the last 5 days with the occasional rotating of meals. Always same 1st and 6th meal though.

I'm feeling really good. No blah feelings, had a headache for the first 3 days. That was it though. Not feeling run down at all. I think that has something to do with with ALRI TriLean, maybe? Anyway I'm doing good. Thanks to John Romano for the shout out on After Hours, and to the whole whack pack for being so cool about it.

225orDie
08-22-2009, 12:01 AM
I'm game for morel support need any thing pm me. good luck! id love to help any way i can.

I appreciated that, just drop on by every now and then and check out the progress.

SpeedoGuido
08-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Just finished listening to After Hours. I figured I'd stop by to say hey!
Man, you have some heavy duty support there with the Whack Pack on your team. That's incredible!
I haven't been checking out this thread but I'll try to make it one of regular stops.

I sincerely want to wish you the best of luck my brother!

225orDie
08-22-2009, 03:36 AM
Just finished listening to After Hours. I figured I'd stop by to say hey!
Man, you have some heavy duty support there with the Whack Pack on your team. That's incredible!
I haven't been checking out this thread but I'll try to make it one of regular stops.

I sincerely want to wish you the best of luck my brother!

Well there really hasn't been much to read on my thread, except ups and mostly downs. That was all before Monday though. I'm focused more than ever, and I do have a ton of support. That I think is the key to my success. Thanks for stopping by. Check in on me every now and then. I weigh in on Tuesdays!!!

225orDie
08-22-2009, 02:44 PM
It is all about inches!! My life for the next couple will be about losing those inches!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rFx6OFooCs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rFx6OFooCs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MsGuns
08-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Im doing the trilean system too...
I might be at the Olympia if I win this SPokesmodel comp...

225orDie
08-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Im doing the trilean system too...
I might be at the Olympia if I win this SPokesmodel comp...

I didn't read the back of the box, so for the first 3 days I was using TX as well, oops, lol. I feel like it is making a pretty big difference in how I feel. Well I hope you win for sure, and hopefully we can meet at the O!!!

Peaceful28
08-23-2009, 02:54 AM
Hi Richard! I just wanted to stop by and say hello and tell ya I'm thinking about ya. I hope your weekend is going well. :)

225orDie
08-23-2009, 03:22 AM
So Day 6 is in the books!! I rocked it! I had to check with John to see if I could drink diet soda, lol. I just needed something diffrent than water for 1 meal. So I had a diet MtDew. Damn it tasted sweet as hell! I have no clue how I drank the straight stuff from time to time. So my diet was pretty much them same today. Except I had almonds with my shakes because I ran out of mac nut oil, and I tried olive oil . . .uhh gross. I also replaced the green beans with romaine lettuce 5oz. That seemed to work a little better with controlling my hunger. I get hungry more after eating real foods, a lot less after doing the shakes. Not sure why that is. Still feeling good, but my energy levels were a little low today. Probably had to do with me running all around the house this week hollering "Yeah Buddy" lol . yes I am a bit dorky as well. John also tried to trick me today, asking me if I was going to do a cheat meal tomorrow. I let him know I was not supposed to do that until after my second week. He said I see your paying attention. So that is it for today. I am one more day to reaching my goal! Oh, and an awesome trip to the O and Crazy Horse!!

RX4LIFE!!!!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XLEnE54zCdY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XLEnE54zCdY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

225orDie
08-23-2009, 03:24 AM
Hi Richard! I just wanted to stop by and say hello and tell ya I'm thinking about ya. I hope your weekend is going well. :)

Is John ok with this?:p Haha

Thanks for stopping in! I'm still kicking and making my way to the O!!!

BEAST MODE
08-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Way to go bro! Keep it up!

B7emm
08-23-2009, 11:54 AM
[quote=RwidmarkJr;465842]So Day 6 is in the books!! I rocked it! I had to check with John to see if I could drink diet soda, lol. I just needed something diffrent than water for 1 meal. So I had a diet MtDew. Damn it tasted sweet as hell! I have no clue how I drank the straight stuff from time to time. So my diet was pretty much them same today. Except I had almonds with my shakes because I ran out of mac nut oil, and I tried olive oil . . .uhh gross. I also replaced the green beans with romaine lettuce 5oz. That seemed to work a little better with controlling my hunger. I get hungry more after eating real foods, a lot less after doing the shakes. Not sure why that is. Still feeling good, but my energy levels were a little low today. Probably had to do with me running all around the house this week hollering "Yeah Buddy" lol . yes I am a bit dorky as well. John also tried to trick me today, asking me if I was going to do a cheat meal tomorrow. I let him know I was not supposed to do that until after my second week. He said I see your paying attention. So that is it for today. I am one more day to reaching my goal! Oh, and an awesome trip to the O and Crazy Horse!! [quote=RwidmarkJr;465842]

Have you tried strawberry Orange banana Crystal light? that stuff is a god send of diet drinks. even my kids love it.

225orDie
08-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Way to go bro! Keep it up!

Thanks Dudebro!!!!

225orDie
08-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Have you tried strawberry Orange banana Crystal light? that stuff is a god send of diet drinks. even my kids love it.
I really don't mind water most all the time. Every now and then I need a change, lol. I will look that drink up! Sounds good. Thanks!

MsGuns
08-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Keep truckin on your road to redemption!!

225orDie
08-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Keep truckin on your road to redemption!!

Thanks, Drex!! :hmn: You always know how to keep it positive!

MsGuns
08-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks, Drex!! :hmn: You always know how to keep it positive!

Thats all I know...it baffles me when people are mean or negative for no reason.

225orDie
08-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Thats all I know...it baffles me when people are mean or negative for no reason.

Yeah I definitely agree.

MsGuns
08-23-2009, 03:14 PM
Did you get your trivia guess in?

225orDie
08-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Did you get your trivia guess in?

Oh yeah all 3 I got in. They weren't for bonuses though. I am sad the trivia is going away for a month. I was looking forward to winning some more Isolyze, haha

MsGuns
08-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Oh yeah all 3 I got in. They weren't for bonuses though. I am sad the trivia is going away for a month. I was looking forward to winning some more Isolyze, haha

neither were mine...lol
I know...I sad as well..I need to cash in for a sweatshirt...i saw the pic of Larry's.

225orDie
08-23-2009, 03:28 PM
neither were mine...lol
I know...I sad as well..I need to cash in for a sweatshirt...i saw the pic of Larry's.

As soon as I got to 10 I cashed in for some Vanillia PB Isolyze, the stuff is great! I was a little hesitant to buy it, because I did Isopure before and it made me sick. I didn't get my shaker cup though, no fret because I still got 4lbs for playing a trivia game, lol

MsGuns
08-23-2009, 03:50 PM
As soon as I got to 10 I cashed in for some Vanillia PB Isolyze, the stuff is great! I was a little hesitant to buy it, because I did Isopure before and it made me sick. I didn't get my shaker cup though, no fret because I still got 4lbs for playing a trivia game, lol

You earned you shaker...you better get it!
I have way too many shakers...no room in the pantry..lol

225orDie
08-23-2009, 03:54 PM
You earned you shaker...you better get it!
I have way too many shakers...no room in the pantry..lol
Haha I will ask for it in my next shipment. I just mix the Isolyze up in a water bottle, stuff mixes so easy. But I want to represent when I am drinking my shake!

Larry C
08-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Richard I heard John on After Hours talking about the transformation you're undergoing. Good luck bro!

225orDie
08-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Richard I heard John on After Hours talking about the transformation you're undergoing. Good luck bro!

Thanks! It's going to be fun!!

225orDie
08-24-2009, 03:48 PM
Day 7 was a success, now I am on to day 8. Still going strong!!!

BEAST MODE
08-24-2009, 04:11 PM
Word up homey!

225orDie
08-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Word up homey!

I think the test levels are up from the diet and JW!!! Errrrr Hahaha

BEAST MODE
08-24-2009, 04:49 PM
I like high test levels.

225orDie
08-24-2009, 04:52 PM
I like high test levels.

I like them as well, when I have a woman to share them with!

BEAST MODE
08-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Been a long time.....gotta find me a woman.

Peaceful28
08-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Is John ok with this?:p Haha

Thanks for stopping in! I'm still kicking and making my way to the O!!!

LOL silly!

Soooooooo Richard, what is this I hear about a strip club? :p

225orDie
08-25-2009, 03:36 AM
Been a long time.....gotta find me a woman.

Yeah tell me about it, haha

225orDie
08-25-2009, 03:39 AM
LOL silly!

Soooooooo Richard, what is this I hear about a strip club? :p

I can only be silly!!:yep:

Strip club? I don't know what you are talking about. Haha

225orDie
08-25-2009, 03:56 AM
So today was day 8! I kicked it's ass and didn't take any names! I also weighed in today . . . drum roll please . . . 591 . . . So that is 10 pounds in my first week! With not doing one bit of exercise!! I will start going to the gym and doing my 30 mins of cardio on day this week. I know it would have been more, but I just wanted to get the first week under my belt,without any distractions. So now I am 290 steps away from the 2010 O!! Woohoo me!!

8-19-09

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/bigcityva/Mobile%20Uploads/0819090132.jpg

8-25-09

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/bigcityva/Mobile%20Uploads/0825090234.jpg

BEAST MODE
08-25-2009, 05:34 AM
Awesome bro! Congrats on the first 10 lbs!

andyb101
08-25-2009, 09:11 AM
i think it's fair to say you can't fail here,good luck and keep off those cookies

Larry C
08-25-2009, 11:39 AM
So today was day 8! I kicked it's ass and didn't take any names! I also weighed in today . . . drum roll please . . . 591 . . . So that is 10 pounds in my first week! With not doing one bit of exercise!! I will start going to the gym and doing my 30 mins of cardio on day this week. I know it would have been more, but I just wanted to get the first week under my belt,without any distractions. So now I am 290 steps away from the 2010 O!! Woohoo me!!

8-19-09

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/bigcityva/Mobile%20Uploads/0819090132.jpg

8-25-09

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/bigcityva/Mobile%20Uploads/0825090234.jpg
Good job Richard!! John better start saving that Olympia money.

225orDie
08-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Awesome bro! Congrats on the first 10 lbs!
Thanks Rich. 290 to go!!!

i think it's fair to say you can't fail here,good luck and keep off those cookies
Thanks, I will not fail. No cookies for me, unless I cook an egg into the shape of a cookie, lol

Good job Richard!! John better start saving that Olympia money.
Thanks, Oh he better save up. The whack pack better save up for the Crazy Horse trip too! :yep:

Peaceful28
08-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Thanks Rich. 290 to go!!!

Thanks, I will not fail. No cookies for me, unless I cook an egg into the shape of a cookie, lol

Thanks, Oh he better save up. The whack pack better save up for the Crazy Horse trip too! :yep:

Don't give in to the peer pressure Richard! :p

B7emm
08-25-2009, 08:01 PM
10 lbs. in a week thats incredible! way to go.

225orDie
08-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Don't give in to the peer pressure Richard! :pI don't think the pressure I will be feeling is going to come from my peers, lol

10 lbs. in a week thats incredible! way to go.
Yeah I was really surprised, because I haven't peed more than normal. Usually when I start a diet I pee a tremendous amount. Uhh maybe that was to much, haha. Either way I am thrilled. Thanks!!

225orDie
08-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Day 9

Everything is going very good. I ate a NY strip for dinner, along with a romaine salad. That steak melted in my mouth! I've been craving beef for the last few days, I heard the Keto diet will make you crave meat. I am having no other craving what so ever. I went shopping tonight at Sam's Club, walked through the potato chip isle, and actually got a nasty taste in my mouth. Lord people telling how this diet is bad for me again. I guess I need to get Dave's video for future diet references. Haha

My motivation song of the day . . It is Hip-Hop so be warned for those who don't like it, lol Not all the lyrics fit, but the idea is what I was getting at.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/roe3Ba0uQKs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/roe3Ba0uQKs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

MsGuns
08-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Day 9 and you are doing FINE!

AVBG
08-25-2009, 10:02 PM
Stay strong Richard.. The hardest part of any successful diet is the beginning..once you start seeing the results yourself the motivation to stick with it will get stronger!

225orDie
08-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Day 9 and you are doing FINE!
Not as fine as you! Haha

Stay strong Richard.. The hardest part of any successful diet is the beginning..once you start seeing the results yourself the motivation to stick with it will get stronger!
Thanks!! I totally agree. For once I have no excuses to lean on to fail. The only results are, not losing weight and dying, or losing weight and living a wonderful life.

MsGuns
08-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Not as fine as you! Haha

Thanks!! I totally agree. For once I have no excuses to lean on to fail. The only results are, not losing weight and dying, or losing weight and living a wonderful life.

Thx that was nice...

225orDie
08-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Thx that was nice...

I'm a nice guy!

MsGuns
08-25-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm a nice guy!

SWEET! I figured you were!

225orDie
08-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Day 9 was a success . Now on to day 10. Nothing really to report, except I get to meet Romano tomorrow!!!

BEAST MODE
08-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Lucky you.

225orDie
08-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Lucky you.
One day Rich, one day, lol.

BEAST MODE
08-26-2009, 03:25 PM
2010 Arnold hopefully

225orDie
08-26-2009, 03:42 PM
2010 Arnold hopefully
Sweet, maybe I will come to that show as well.

BEAST MODE
08-26-2009, 03:45 PM
That would be awesome bro!

225orDie
08-26-2009, 03:51 PM
That would be awesome bro!

I'm thinking I should be at least halfway to my goal by then. If so it will be a reward to myself!

BEAST MODE
08-26-2009, 03:52 PM
It'd be a kick ass reward to meet everyone!

225orDie
08-26-2009, 03:54 PM
It'd be a kick ass reward to meet everyone!

Oh yeah it would be great. Plus I can make that drive in a day, so no need for airplanes, lol.

BEAST MODE
08-26-2009, 03:58 PM
I'm still debating whether to drive or fly.

225orDie
08-26-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm still debating whether to drive or fly.

I love to drive, so it is no big deal for me. I can drive for 12 hours straight no problem,

BEAST MODE
08-26-2009, 04:04 PM
I hate driving. 30 minutes in and I'm ready to take a nap.

225orDie
08-26-2009, 04:19 PM
I hate driving. 30 minutes in and I'm ready to take a nap.

Man I find it very relaxing. I crank up the stereo and it helps clear my head.

BEAST MODE
08-26-2009, 04:25 PM
I have to crank the stereo on the way home every day just to keep me alert.

225orDie
08-26-2009, 04:38 PM
I have to crank the stereo on the way home every day just to keep me alert.

Haha. I know you love your job so much, you have no energy after work.

BEAST MODE
08-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Damn right. My job is awesome. I work so hard I just have nothing left at the end of the day.

225orDie
08-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Damn right. My job is awesome. I work so hard I just have nothing left at the end of the day.

About as awesome as a burning pile of dog shit, lol

BEAST MODE
08-26-2009, 04:46 PM
I'd rather do that actually.

"He called the shit poop!"

225orDie
08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Day 10 was a breeze, now on to day 11!

BEAST MODE
08-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Word up dudebro! You're kickin some ass!

225orDie
08-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Word up dudebro! You're kickin some ass!

Oh yeah I am. I got some haters, but oh well!

225orDie
08-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Well I was totally wrong on meeting JR today, lol. I think the ketones are killing brain cells! Haha Sunday or Monday.

BEAST MODE
08-28-2009, 05:25 AM
Did you get your days mixed up or what?

MsGuns
08-28-2009, 07:38 AM
Oh yeah I am. I got some haters, but oh well!

they r just jealous u r doin the dayum thang...stay focus!

225orDie
08-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Did you get your days mixed up or what?
No I just mis read a text. He said he was leaving FL yesterday, haha

they r just jealous u r doin the dayum thang...stay focus!
Thanks girl! I am focused. Got to prove the haters wrong!!:yep:

225orDie
08-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Video of the day

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0yetHqWODp0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0yetHqWODp0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

225orDie
08-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Day 12 and still going strong. Can't wait to meet Romano this weekend! Feeling a little under the weather, but nothing is going to stop the diet! Powered By Ketones!

B7emm
08-29-2009, 12:51 AM
glad to see your still moving forward. keep up the good work.

BEAST MODE
08-29-2009, 09:50 AM
Keep it up man. Don't let a little case of the feel bads get you down. Rest if you need it, but keep on doing what you're doing bro. You're doing a great job.

MsGuns
08-29-2009, 09:59 AM
Just checkin on ya...
Did you send me a friend request on facebook???

225orDie
08-29-2009, 02:21 PM
glad to see your still moving forward. keep up the good work.
Thanks, just keeping my head up, and nose to the grind.

Keep it up man. Don't let a little case of the feel bads get you down. Rest if you need it, but keep on doing what you're doing bro. You're doing a great job.
Thanks. Nothing is going to get me down, people are trying, but the will not win!!

Just checkin on ya...
Did you send me a friend request on facebook???
Thanks, yeah that was me!!

BEAST MODE
08-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Avoid the people who are trying to bring you down man. If they're actually trying to prevent you and discourage you from reaching your goal, you don't need them.

225orDie
08-29-2009, 02:27 PM
Avoid the people who are trying to bring you down man. If they're actually trying to prevent you and discourage you from reaching your goal, you don't need them.
Yeah that is my thought exactly. I'm still getting tired of stupid diet questions, from out of shape people, telling me I am going to die. Oh if they only knew. Good thing though, I am in full ketosis, I got that taste in my mouth! Been there since Wednesday! Oooo I get a cheat meal tomorrow! Going to have it during my fantasy football draft, lol

BEAST MODE
08-29-2009, 02:30 PM
I love cheat meals. I'll be having one at the ball park tonight, then tomorrow will be the huge cheat. Probably pizza or McDonald's and some Ben & Jerry's.

225orDie
08-29-2009, 02:34 PM
I love cheat meals. I'll be having one at the ball park tonight, then tomorrow will be the huge cheat. Probably pizza or McDonald's and some Ben & Jerry's.

Yeah I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Maybe pizza. How about that walk off last night!

BEAST MODE
08-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Yeah it was amazing! Hopefully they can pull off another win tonight even w/ Boggs pitching.

225orDie
08-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Yeah it was amazing! Hopefully they can pull off another win tonight even w/ Boggs pitching.

I'm not a fan of the Cards, but I like Pujols, and now they got my boy Smoltz! Damn I might see a transition from the Braves, haha.

225orDie
08-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Sometimes you think the finish line is all you can do. When you take away the finish line, the possibilities are endless!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSM1mvMypWU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSM1mvMypWU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

BEAST MODE
08-30-2009, 10:56 AM
I'm not a fan of the Cards, but I like Pujols, and now they got my boy Smoltz! Damn I might see a transition from the Braves, haha.

Smoltz is the man. I'm so glad we got him. Never in my life did I think he would be pitching for us. I bought a Smoltz jersey last night at the game. Had to have it.

225orDie
08-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Smoltz is the man. I'm so glad we got him. Never in my life did I think he would be pitching for us. I bought a Smoltz jersey last night at the game. Had to have it.

I would say they came out of the offensive slump with 9 runs, but it was the Nats, haha Dude that has got to be the sweetest jersey ever made! I got to see him play for the Richmond Braves, among other great players. I might still have his Richmond Brave card.

225orDie
08-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Day 14, Had my first cheat meal. 4 slices of thin crust, mushroom and beef pizza. Ugg My body did not like it at all.

BEAST MODE
08-31-2009, 05:10 AM
That should keep you on track then!

225orDie
08-31-2009, 01:37 PM
That should keep you on track then!
Yeah it was pretty intense. I think my body rebelled. The keto breath really intensified about an hour after the meal as well. It is a weird taste to have in your mouth when your not eating any sweets, lol.

225orDie
09-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Well Day 15 is in the books. Everything went as planned. My only problem is I only ate 3 meals today. I just don't feel like eating anymore. I will try to do better tomorrow, lol Hopefully drinking this EAS protein I have won't throw a wrench into the diet. I ran out of Isolyze and can't order any till next week, and the EAS is laying around the house. Oh well, I'm out. Weigh in tomorrow!!

225orDie
09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Weigh in!

8-18-09

9-2-09
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/bigcityva/Mobile%20Uploads/0902090104.jpg

-4.5 for the week

-14.5 for the diet

BEAST MODE
09-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Great job man! So just over 2 weeks and already down 14.5...kick ass!

225orDie
09-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Great job man! So just over 2 weeks and already down 14.5...kick ass!

Yeah I am good with it now. I was a little disappointed when I looked down at the scale, but I can't have all -10 pounds weeks, lol

BEAST MODE
09-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Nope! You should be proud of your accomplishments so far. That's damn near a pound a day man. You're doing great!

225orDie
09-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Nope! You should be proud of your accomplishments so far. That's damn near a pound a day man. You're doing great!I didn't even think about it like that! Hellz Yeah. I am very proud of myself. I can really see me doing this!

BEAST MODE
09-02-2009, 02:32 PM
I can see you doing this too bro. You know it will be more than worth it in the end.

225orDie
09-02-2009, 02:35 PM
I can see you doing this too bro. You know it will be more than worth it in the end.

Oh yeah. The O trip is just a reward. The top prize is being able to live my life.

BEAST MODE
09-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Damn straight! There is no sense being so large you can't enjoy your life man. You will kick your own ass for not doing it sooner once you reach your goal!

225orDie
09-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Damn straight! There is no sense being so large you can't enjoy your life man. You will kick your own ass for not doing it sooner once you reach your goal!
I'm sure I will, haha. Now that I think about it, I will be able to kick my own ass! LMAO

225orDie
09-03-2009, 06:53 AM
Another day down . . I'm to tired for this, been a long day. Day 16 was perfect.

MsGuns
09-03-2009, 07:35 AM
Another day down . . I'm to tired for this, been a long day. Day 16 was perfect.

I feel ya. Stepmill cardio is kicking my bootie and I just started this week..lol

Hang in there...week 16- you go boy!

225orDie
09-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I feel ya. Stepmill cardio is kicking my bootie and I just started this week..lol

Hang in there...week 16- you go boy!

I guess I was so tired I should have explained it better. I'm not tired of the diet, lol. It was just a long day yesterday. I had my hearing at the rescue squad to face charges another member brought against me. Then after celebrating a little, I got a call from my sister and had to take her to the ER. She is fine, but I didn't get to sleep till I was way dead tired, lol.

Oh it was day 16 not week 16, hahaha

BEAST MODE
09-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Damn bro you were tired weren't you?

225orDie
09-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Damn bro you were tired weren't you?
Yeah I am really feeling drained from this diet. The first week was ok, but my energy levels have gone way down. Ehh

Peaceful28
09-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Hey Richard! I wanted to stop by and say hello!! :p

I hope things are going great! :hugme:

225orDie
09-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Hey Richard! I wanted to stop by and say hello!! :p

I hope things are going great! :hugme:

Hello right back at ya! Things are going great!

bigdaddyd
09-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Great job. 14.5 down....great job!

B7emm
09-04-2009, 03:25 PM
hows it going. good job on the 14 lbs. keep it up!

225orDie
09-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks Guys. It is going good. My energy levels are 0. This is weird. My whole body feels drained. I might have to do a bigger cheat meal Sunday night.

kicker
09-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Great job man! Keep it up. I can understand your energy levels after such a crappy day. It will get much better! Eyes on the prize bro!

MsGuns
09-04-2009, 09:40 PM
I guess I was so tired I should have explained it better. I'm not tired of the diet, lol. It was just a long day yesterday. I had my hearing at the rescue squad to face charges another member brought against me. Then after celebrating a little, I got a call from my sister and had to take her to the ER. She is fine, but I didn't get to sleep till I was way dead tired, lol.

Oh it was day 16 not week 16, hahaha

WoW what a day?

You celebrated cause the charges were dropped, right?

225orDie
09-05-2009, 04:30 AM
WoW what a day?

You celebrated cause the charges were dropped, right?
Naw I celebrated because I was only suspended for 2 months, haha

225orDie
09-05-2009, 04:31 AM
Great job man! Keep it up. I can understand your energy levels after such a crappy day. It will get much better! Eyes on the prize bro!

Thanks!!

AVBG
09-05-2009, 06:17 AM
Great work man!

MsGuns
09-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Naw I celebrated because I was only suspended for 2 months, haha

oh ok...behave yourself!

B7emm
09-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Thanks Guys. It is going good. My energy levels are 0. This is weird. My whole body feels drained. I might have to do a bigger cheat meal Sunday night.

have you tried sublingual b-12 it may help with the energy levels. also I'm a coffee junkie starbucks red eye will kick a dead guy in to gear. lol good luck i hope you feel better soon.

225orDie
09-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Great work man!
Thanks!!

oh ok...behave yourself!
Yeah I try. It was something childish, during my rough period, haha

have you tried sublingual b-12 it may help with the energy levels. also I'm a coffee junkie starbucks red eye will kick a dead guy in to gear. lol good luck i hope you feel better soon.
No I haven't tried the B-12. I just feel run down, like my body is weak, but I'm not really tired. Thanks I hope I feel better soon as well, lol

MsGuns
09-05-2009, 03:29 PM
I like your location! Keep it up!

225orDie
09-05-2009, 03:34 PM
I like your location! Keep it up!
I'm glad you saw that, lol

MsGuns
09-05-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm glad you saw that, lol

I do pay attention to detail..smile

225orDie
09-05-2009, 03:44 PM
I do pay attention to detail..smile
That is a very good thing to know, lol

MsGuns
09-05-2009, 03:45 PM
That is a very good thing to know, lol

Smile...so any plans for the long weekend?

225orDie
09-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Smile...so any plans for the long weekend?
Not really. Going to hang out at the squad tonight. In the street since I can't go onto the property, lol. Other than that it is just another day, lol. U?

Peaceful28
09-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Hey Richard! What's new? :p

MsGuns
09-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Not really. Going to hang out at the squad tonight. In the street since I can't go onto the property, lol. Other than that it is just another day, lol. U?

so for 2 mos ull be hangin out in the street? lol

MsGuns
09-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Hey are you into football, check out this thread...
Nfl Pick 'em Contest - RX Muscle Forums

225orDie
09-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Hey Richard! What's new? :p

Nothing much. lol

225orDie
09-06-2009, 06:55 PM
so for 2 mos ull be hangin out in the street? lol

Yeah pretty much. I go up there on a certain night shift and hang out with them. So it is only one night a week. lol

Peaceful28
09-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Nothing much. lol

Did you change your mind or come to your senses on that strip club nonsense yet? :p

225orDie
09-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Did you change your mind or come to your senses on that strip club nonsense yet? :p

Uhh nope. I will be going for sure. Unless I get side tracked somehow, Haha

BEAST MODE
09-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Hey bro, just checkin in...been sick the past week so I haven't been around. How's your progress coming along?

Peaceful28
09-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Hey bro, just checkin in...been sick the past week so I haven't been around. How's your progress coming along?

I hope youre feeling better! :)

Peaceful28
09-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah pretty much. I go up there on a certain night shift and hang out with them. So it is only one night a week. lol

Hmm, what do you guys do? Guy talk? Top secret kind of stuff? Do tell!

I was always curious about what men talk about when females are not around!

Spill the secrets! :p

BEAST MODE
09-10-2009, 05:15 AM
I hope youre feeling better! :)

Thank you...I finally am!

Farts and boobies mainly...

225orDie
09-10-2009, 05:19 AM
Sorry to hear you been sick. I had a little setback. One of my friends decided to eat a bullet the other night.

We talk about, Cincinnati bow-ties, Cleveland steam rollers, Houdini's. Ya know guy stuff, lol

BEAST MODE
09-10-2009, 05:21 AM
Sorry to hear you been sick. I had a little setback. One of my friends decided to eat a bullet the other night.

We talk about, Cincinnati bow-ties, Cleveland steam rollers, Houdini's. Ya know guy stuff, lol

Wow bro, sorry to hear that. Been there.

225orDie
09-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Wow bro, sorry to hear that. Been there.

Thanks man, preesh.

bigdaddyd
09-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend man. My brother took himself last year. I get it. It sucks.

kicker
09-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Sorry about your friend.

225orDie
09-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Thanks guys. We weren't best friends, but for some reason it hit me really hard. I guess knowing that a few months ago I was in the same place, and to see peoples reactions, really got to me. He was a great guy . . . RIP

BEAST MODE
09-10-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm glad you turned it around bro. From where you were a couple months ago to where you are now is a 180. Keep it going.

225orDie
09-10-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm glad you turned it around bro. From where you were a couple months ago to where you are now is a 180. Keep it going.
Me too!

Peaceful28
09-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Thank you...I finally am!

Farts and boobies mainly...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Toots and boobies? :hypno:

Peaceful28
09-10-2009, 09:19 PM

Im so sorry Richard, that is terrible. Are you doing okay?

Peaceful28
09-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend man. My brother took himself last year. I get it. It sucks.

I'm very sorry....

Peaceful28
09-10-2009, 09:21 PM

What are those? Wrestling moves/holds? Yawnnnnn.....boringgggggg! :p

225orDie
09-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Im so sorry Richard, that is terrible. Are you doing okay?
Thank you. :hmn: I'm in a kinda funk at the moment, but I'm pulling out of it.

What are those? Wrestling moves/holds? Yawnnnnn.....boringgggggg! :p
Ummm you are way off on that. Google them, if you can handle it.

MsGuns
09-10-2009, 10:50 PM

Wow...I was wondering where you were last night...
Hang in there Bud!

225orDie
09-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Wow...I was wondering where you were last night...
Hang in there Bud!

Yeah I've been laying low.

spider63
09-12-2009, 08:28 AM
So you have been on the Keto Diet for over a month. How much weight did you lose? You started at 601 lbs?

225orDie
09-12-2009, 04:42 PM
So you have been on the Keto Diet for over a month. How much weight did you lose? You started at 601 lbs?

Yeah I started at 601. I didn't weigh in this week. Monday will be a month. At 2 weeks I was down 14.5 pounds. I think I am only going to weigh once a month for a while, so I don't get caught up on the numbers.

MsGuns
09-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeah I started at 601. I didn't weigh in this week. Monday will be a month. At 2 weeks I was down 14.5 pounds. I think I am only going to weigh once a month for a while, so I don't get caught up on the numbers.

Did I tell ya Im prepping too? Nov 14th is my show.
Just measure by your clothes not fitting, thats a good sign.

225orDie
09-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Did I tell ya Im prepping too? Nov 14th is my show.
Just measure by your clothes not fitting, thats a good sign.

I remember reading that somewhere, lol. I can tell my clothes fitting a little different. But I wear mostly t shirts and sweat pants, so not that much difference, lol

Peaceful28
09-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi Richard, whats up? I hope things are going well for you. :)

MsGuns
09-13-2009, 12:10 PM
I remember reading that somewhere, lol. I can tell my clothes fitting a little different. But I wear mostly t shirts and sweat pants, so not that much difference, lol

Put some jeans on...smile
Keep doing what your doing!

spider63
09-14-2009, 07:56 AM

I was over 422 lbs back in 2004, and I had to go to a meat warehouse and weigh myself where they weigh entire sides of beef. Then I got a Tamita (or is it Tanita?) scale and they go up to 450 lbs. Maybe there is one that goes up to 600?? :mad:

I'll be honest with you, if you are wearing sweat-pants and t-shirts, you can gain 50 lbs and never notice the difference. :no:

Get a scale that can weigh your 600 lbs or ask at a truck-stop or railroad yard if they will let you weigh yourself as freight every day. UNLESS you are constantly weighing yourself and dealing with your BULLSHIT AND DENIAL, you are never going to lose weight. :dunno:

BE ACCOUNTABLE. WEIGH YOURSELF. Those Twinkies and donuts are not sugar-free. :) I lost 178 lbs and I am down to size 38 pants and look halfway normal. I still need to lose another 50.

A food addict is his own worst enemy. Unless you face the truth of your horrible obesity every day and push away from the table, you will die. One day at a time, YOU CAN DO IT. Then you can get some of this::flash2:

bigdaddyd
09-14-2009, 09:14 AM
A food addict is his own worst enemy. Unless you face the truth of your horrible obesity every day and push away from the table, you will die. One day at a time, YOU CAN DO IT.

Powerful stuff....I might have to post that up in my office!

225orDie
09-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi Richard, whats up? I hope things are going well for you. :)

Things are going great!!

225orDie
09-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Put some jeans on...smile
Keep doing what your doing!

Haha Ok

225orDie
09-14-2009, 04:17 PM
I was over 422 lbs back in 2004, and I had to go to a meat warehouse and weigh myself where they weigh entire sides of beef. Then I got a Tamita (or is it Tanita?) scale and they go up to 450 lbs. Maybe there is one that goes up to 600?? :mad:

I'll be honest with you, if you are wearing sweat-pants and t-shirts, you can gain 50 lbs and never notice the difference. :no:

Get a scale that can weigh your 600 lbs or ask at a truck-stop or railroad yard if they will let you weigh yourself as freight every day. UNLESS you are constantly weighing yourself and dealing with your BULLSHIT AND DENIAL, you are never going to lose weight. :dunno:

BE ACCOUNTABLE. WEIGH YOURSELF. Those Twinkies and donuts are not sugar-free. :) I lost 178 lbs and I am down to size 38 pants and look halfway normal. I still need to lose another 50.

A food addict is his own worst enemy. Unless you face the truth of your horrible obesity every day and push away from the table, you will die. One day at a time, YOU CAN DO IT. Then you can get some of this::flash2:

The gym I go to has a scale that I weigh on. As long as I am eating the right way I don't need to weigh all the time. I know I am losing weight, because I feel better, mentally and physically.

Great job on losing that weight!!

You are correct about the food addict part though. It is a struggle, not like I cannot eat. But I'm doing good.

spider63
09-15-2009, 12:47 PM
Powerful stuff....I might have to post that up in my office!

Thanks!! I have to fight against my desire to stuff my face every day. Sometimes I am not thinking about food, but most of the time I would be happy to go to the local buffet and chow down like when I was in High School or College. :yep:

Difference is that my metabolism is much slower and it takes a lot longer to lose weight!!! :no:

Anyone that is mega-obese needs to realize that they are beyond just going on a diet, it is a need to change their lifestyle from the bottom up. :)

I love these emoticons, by the way...!!

spider63
09-15-2009, 12:51 PM
The gym I go to has a scale that I weigh on. As long as I am eating the right way I don't need to weigh all the time. I know I am losing weight, because I feel better, mentally and physically.

You are correct about the food addict part though. It is a struggle, not like I cannot eat. But I'm doing good.

I never have seen a gym that has a scale that goes up to 600 lbs. unless you are working out at a railroad freight yard. Good for you that you have found such a gym.

Feeling better is all about DENIAL. I prefer to see cold hard facts and numbers. That is for real. I can do a lot of things and feel better, but that does not mean that I have lost any weight.

Good luck to you, I don't hear the genuine sound of a reality check but if you are 600 lbs and are losing weight, then keep doing it. As John Lennon sang, "Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright!"

225orDie
09-15-2009, 08:21 PM
I never have seen a gym that has a scale that goes up to 600 lbs. unless you are working out at a railroad freight yard. Good for you that you have found such a gym.

Feeling better is all about DENIAL. I prefer to see cold hard facts and numbers. That is for real. I can do a lot of things and feel better, but that does not mean that I have lost any weight.

Good luck to you, I don't hear the genuine sound of a reality check but if you are 600 lbs and are losing weight, then keep doing it. As John Lennon sang, "Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright!"
The gym has one of those scales used to measure packages, I think it goes to 1000 pounds, so I am luck to have found that. I just know from my past failures at dieting, that If I were to weigh every week I would not be happy at small losses. It helps me focus more on the diet if I'm not thinking, "Man I only lost 2 pounds this week" if that makes any sense, lol

sam the man
09-17-2009, 08:48 PM
good luck and good work

B7emm
09-27-2009, 08:27 PM
how are you doing ?

AVBG
10-13-2009, 11:45 PM
C'mon Richard what's going on? You got some lofty rewards to motivate you (and also long term health).. IF not already..GET BACK ON THE WAGON!

Peaceful28
10-14-2009, 12:09 AM
Hey Richard, how are ya doing? I hope things are going great with you. :)

Peaceful28
10-14-2009, 12:15 AM
C'mon Richard what's going on? You got some lofty rewards to motivate you (and also long term health).. IF not already..GET BACK ON THE WAGON!

I agree! Some great rewards are on the line (even if I dont agree with the strip club thing).

Either way AVBG is right.... This thread is about motivation, progress and encouragement. Those that dont agree will feel the wrath. :)

kicker
10-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Hey Richard. Where are you? Let us know how it's going.

Larry C
10-14-2009, 07:43 PM
We're all hoping the best for you man!

MsGuns
10-14-2009, 09:21 PM
ole Richard, where r u?
Hey does John have his contact info???

225orDie
10-14-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm here guys. No need for an update quite yet. They will be back soon. Good Times ahead!!

MsGuns
10-14-2009, 10:38 PM
I'm here guys. No need for an update quite yet. They will be back soon. Good Times ahead!!

YAY! looking fwd to what lies ahead.

spider63
10-17-2009, 03:23 AM
It helps me focus more on the diet if I'm not thinking, "Man I only lost 2 pounds this week" if that makes any sense, lol

So in the past three months or more since you last posted your weight, how have you been doing?? :daz:

225orDie
03-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Well it's been a long time since posting on here. I started my diet 7 days ago,and in the first week I lost 20 pounds. Things are looking good, next update when I hit lose 100!!

Adina Zanolli
03-09-2010, 11:31 PM
I am SOOOO proud of you, Richard! More than you will ever, ever know!