View Full Version : Blu Bulks for some Big Ones Journal

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

gman
04-13-2010, 10:24 PM
For an hour each time no less!

blu2xtreme
04-13-2010, 10:39 PM
For an hour each time no less!

Your right I use to be able to do cardio for hours ...not sure I could handle that anymore.

blu2xtreme
04-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Todays food log - not up to par - forgot to take some of my food to work and just wasnt hungry tonight

meal 1 - 2 scoops whey
meal 2 - chicken / brown rice
meal 3 - protien bar
meal 4 - shotgun ( preworkout )
meal 5 - 2 scoops whey / pb / blueberries

Total cals
fat 37.5
carbs 71.8
pro 192.9

freebirdmac
04-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Your right I use to be able to do cardio for hours ...not sure I could handle that anymore.

And no reason for you to ever do that again!

Speaking of cardio, I'd do 2-3 interval sessions a week. No more than 20 minutes of intervals plus 5 min warmup/5 min cool down.

blu2xtreme
04-14-2010, 08:42 AM
And no reason for you to ever do that again!

Speaking of cardio, I'd do 2-3 interval sessions a week. No more than 20 minutes of intervals plus 5 min warmup/5 min cool down.

I do have todays food packed and ready to go.

I will get 3 cardio sessions in a week, even if i hate it :D

freebirdmac
04-14-2010, 08:45 AM
You did take picts (even if we don't see them) and measurements. Right? Picts should be in a bathing suit/underwear, front/back/side, posed, and relaxed.

blu2xtreme
04-14-2010, 09:36 PM
You did take picts (even if we don't see them) and measurements. Right? Picts should be in a bathing suit/underwear, front/back/side, posed, and relaxed.

I didn't ...I have a bad habit of judging everything by my weight and how my jeans fit :dunno:
Only Pic I have is on my journal from last week ( it's my avi too ) - and I am looking a little bulky in it :p

Food log

Meal 1 - oatmeal / whey
meal 2 - chicken/ brown rice
meal 3 - 1 1/2 scoops whey / instant coffee mixed in ( needed a pick me up bad ...it worked )
meal 4 - 3 eggs / ezekiel bread
meal 5 - greek yogurt / blue berries / whey ( before bed )

Total cals
fat 34.7
carbs 110.5
pro 185.8

Baldiewonkanobi
04-15-2010, 07:19 AM

Is this a pose down call out :confused:

OK girls ....geter on.

Baldie

Sledge
04-15-2010, 07:39 AM

This is so true. Scales will lie and fuck with your mind. Photos as FBM says and the tape measure is the the best way to go.
Scales are the enemy.

freebirdmac
04-15-2010, 10:24 AM
This is so true. Scales will lie and fuck with your mind. Photos as FBM says and the tape measure is the the best way to go.
Scales are the enemy.

Jeans aren't always reliable either. A good pump in the lower body muscles or a hormone cycle and boom! You're thinking fat. Plus we lose fat from all over. If you're shrinking elsewhere you are shrinking where you want. But it might take time to see and measure. Just look back through Mike's journal :hypno:

blu2xtreme
04-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Jeans aren't always reliable either. A good pump in the lower body muscles or a hormone cycle and boom! You're thinking fat. Plus we lose fat from all over. If you're shrinking elsewhere you are shrinking where you want. But it might take time to see and measure. Just look back through Mike's journal :hypno:

I know Mike's journal and his ups and downs well ...we are a lot alike
I will try and get some measurements this weekend

At least I seem to have my food /workouts figured out finally
I do have a lot of traveling coming up which will mess with it but I will work around it.

freebirdmac
04-15-2010, 08:03 PM
I'll be watching your carbs and fats :p

blu2xtreme
04-15-2010, 09:41 PM
I'll be watching your carbs and fats :p

I need someone watching me and helping me ...thanks Pam:)

blu2xtreme
04-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Should have been arm day but decided on cardio and will split arms with my chest and back days - it worked better that way last week.

30 mins cardio - bike

meal 1 - greek yogurt / whey / pb
meal 2 - garlic tuna package / sweet potato
meal 3 - whey
meal 4 - chicken 4 oz / low carb wrap
meal 5 - not sure yet - I still need to fitday and see where I am at for the day

gman
04-16-2010, 12:00 AM
cottage cheese and applesauce, maybe?

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 12:12 AM
cottage cheese and applesauce, maybe?

close applesauce / whey / pb

I need to break the pb addiction ...I have enough obsessions :hypno:

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 12:24 AM
Final food log totals

Total
cals 1,456
fat 39.6
carbs 84.3
pro 203.6

Baldiewonkanobi
04-16-2010, 04:53 AM
;)

Baldie

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 07:46 AM
;)

Baldie

Baldie
You must like my obsessions ;)
So do I ....very much :)

GirlyMuscle
04-16-2010, 09:07 AM
Paula, I mean no disrespect, but are you really trying to bulk or are you maintaining. On 1500 calories?

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 09:12 AM
Paula, I mean no disrespect, but are you really trying to bulk or are you maintaining. On 1500 calories?

Pam suggested a 12 lean out period and see how I do
To be honest I really think I would have to go lower to lean any
and I'm not sure I want to sacrifrice the good bulk I do have.
My body just looks better a little fuller ( can't believe I actually came to terms with that ) and muscular. I will never compete so I am not really that worried about leaning, I just want to keep the gains in check.

freebirdmac
04-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Pam suggested a 12 lean out period and see how I do
To be honest I really think I would have to go lower to lean any
and I'm not sure I want to sacrifrice the good bulk I do have.
My body just looks better a little fuller ( can't believe I actually came to terms with that ) and muscular. I will never compete so I am not really that worried about leaning, I just want to keep the gains in check.

You do not have to go any lower in cals. It would have been nice if you had actually gotten your cals up to maintenance before, but definitely don't go any lower. We're working with a sluggish metabolism as it is.

Get some oats and olive oil in your diet. Back off a bit on the whey to stay in cal range.

How's your sleeping habits these days?

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 11:33 AM
You do not have to go any lower in cals. It would have been nice if you had actually gotten your cals up to maintenance before, but definitely don't go any lower. We're working with a sluggish metabolism as it is.

Get some oats and olive oil in your diet. Back off a bit on the whey to stay in cal range.

How's your sleeping habits these days?

Not sure where my head is as far as what I want ...will keep cals around 1500 and with my body that might really still be a bulk and just keep lifting heavy. I have added cardio so that might change things up.

Sleeping habits have improved greatly - my stress level is at it's lowest in years , I have never been happier:)

GirlyMuscle
04-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Have you gained muscle on this bulk? Has your weight changed?

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Have you gained muscle on this bulk? Has your weight changed?

I feel and look as if I have gained muscle ...so maybe:dunno:

My weight had gone up ranging from 5 - 8 higher then when I started
My issue is with my extreme weightloss ( 100lbs) I just just look better a little bulky.

GirlyMuscle
04-16-2010, 11:46 AM
I never realized you lost 100 pounds. Good for you! That kind of explains why you find it so hard to eat these days. Do you think there's a little fear of gaining too much going on in your head?

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 11:57 AM
I never realized you lost 100 pounds. Good for you! That kind of explains why you find it so hard to eat these days. Do you think there's a little fear of gaining too much going on in your head?

No doubt there is a fear ...a big one
the weight has been off for about 3 years
Part of my eating issues were emotional and life has been kinder lately so that has allowed me to feel better about eating and telling myself I am doing it to gain muscle helps keep me focused .
Having an understanding coach helps a lot too, Mike is great :)

freebirdmac
04-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Not sure where my head is as far as what I want ...will keep cals around 1500 and with my body that might really still be a bulk and just keep lifting heavy. I have added cardio so that might change things up.

Sleeping habits have improved greatly - my stress level is at it's lowest in years , I have never been happier:)

That is not a bulk Paula. Not even close. Either way you keep lifting heavy. You'd also be surprised as to how much of the 5-8 pounds you gained is water. You'd have to look at picts and measurements to figure out if any were fat. And I seriously doubt it. You need this time to see that you can indeed lean out so you can feel comfortable going between "bulking" and leaning out without constantly short-changing your calories.

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 01:58 PM
That is not a bulk Paula. Not even close. Either way you keep lifting heavy. You'd also be surprised as to how much of the 5-8 pounds you gained is water. You'd have to look at picts and measurements to figure out if any were fat. And I seriously doubt it. You need this time to see that you can indeed lean out so you can feel comfortable going between "bulking" and leaning out without constantly short-changing your calories.

Makes sense Pam ...will continue as planned and see what happens

I did have oatmeal / 1/2 scoop whey / 1 T macadamia oil for meal 1

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Back/biceps day - went great

Seated row x 4 sets
Lat pull x 4 x sets
One arm db 4 x sets
Flat bar cable curl 3 x sets
Incline db curl 3 x sets
Hammer curl 3 x sets

freebirdmac
04-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Back/biceps day - went great

Seated row x 4 sets
Lat pull x 4 x sets
One arm db 4 x sets
Flat bar cable curl 3 x sets
Incline db curl 3 x sets
Hammer curl 3 x sets

Only 2 back exercises? What happened to pullups and bent over rows?

Great job on the oats and Mac oil!!!

gman
04-16-2010, 07:39 PM
3 back exercises, one arm db rows Pam!

bentover rows are tough, no barbells in the fitness center, but I did have her do them with two dbs one week, maybe will put that in again

There is also no assisted pullup machine in the fitness center.

freebirdmac
04-16-2010, 07:47 PM
3 back exercises, one arm db rows Pam!

bentover rows are tough, no barbells in the fitness center, but I did have her do them with two dbs one week, maybe will put that in again

There is also no assisted pullup machine in the fitness center.

Ah, just saw one arm db, assumed it was bicep.

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Ah, just saw one arm db, assumed it was bicep.

Mike messed me up on that too ...I had to call him and ask about it.
Then I forgot and did copy /paste and posted it ...I am a bit spacey sometimes:)

blu2xtreme
04-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Remember what I said about being stress free and sleeping well ...
I take it back , My daughter has 4 girls sleeping over and all they have done is giggle since they got here :hypno:

Sledge
04-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Now you know it's not good to grind your teeth every time the giggling goes up an octave.

gman
04-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Mike messed me up on that too ...I had to call him and ask about it.
Then I forgot and did copy /paste and posted it ...I am a bit spacey sometimes:)

You spacey? When? :p

blu2xtreme
04-17-2010, 01:59 AM
Now you know it's not good to grind your teeth every time the giggling goes up an octave.

I have survived the night so far ...I am hiding in my bedroom watching Matrix and I have it turned up really loud so it drowns out the screeches and shrinks.

You spacey? When? :p

Some find my spaciness an endearing quality :)

gman
04-17-2010, 07:06 AM
I bet you're still awake

blu2xtreme
04-17-2010, 08:40 AM
I bet you're still awake

Pretty much .... Girls went to bed finally around 3am
and I was waken by a phone call so I am up already.
I will need a lot of coffee today:)

blu2xtreme
04-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Chest / Tricep day - also did 30 mins cardio - it is crazy hot hear today already

Flat bench press machine x 4 sets
Incline db press x 4 sets
Incline flyes x 4 sets

Tricep rope pulldowns x 4 sets
Palm up tri push downs x 4 sets
tri dips - still working on them got about 6 in

HeavyDutyGuy
04-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Pretty much .... Girls went to bed finally around 3am
and I was waken by a phone call so I am up already.
I will need a lot of coffee today:)
Thats why I never hosted slumber parties when my kids were younger- they WENT to them.. ;) ---- I got the coffee- cream, splenda? black?

blu2xtreme
04-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Thats why I never hosted slumber parties when my kids were younger- they WENT to them.. ;) ---- I got the coffee- cream, splenda? black?

I did drink about a pot of coffee today ... splenda and a splash of fat free cinnamon creamer :D

This is my daughter first friend sleepover ever and she is 16 and a great kid so she deserves it :yep:

Mac
04-17-2010, 05:08 PM
I did drink about a pot of coffee today ... splenda and a splash of fat free cinnamon creamer :D

This is my daughter first friend sleepover ever and she is 16 and a great kid so she deserves it :yep:

I can't remember a time when Dar's daughter didn't have a sleep-over and she is only 12. The girls eat all the good stuff too, like my oreo cookies.

blu2xtreme
04-17-2010, 05:21 PM
I can't remember a time when Dar's daughter didn't have a sleep-over and she is only 12. The girls eat all the good stuff too, like my oreo cookies.

My ex didn't allow sleepovers so now that we are alone I am sure more are in our future ...just less girls at onetime.
Food talley - Pizza,candy bars , hostess ding dongs , flamin hot cheetoos, chex mix , ice cream , cracker jacks , m & m's all of which they walked to the store to buy because I never have any junk in the house.
I did order the pizza for them :D

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 01:08 AM
No food log today - my eating was so sporadic today
no clue what I actually ate ...just know I didn't hit my macros

I know I had a lot of coffee , nuts and whey
along with a donut and chex mix:dunno:

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 01:53 AM
He didn't ALLOW sleepovers??? No wonder you divorced him.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 02:29 AM
He didn't ALLOW sleepovers??? No wonder you divorced him.

He was a bit of a control freak ... So glad to be over that mess :)

Sledge
04-18-2010, 02:35 AM
No food log today - my eating was so sporadic today
no clue what I actually ate ...just know I didn't hit my macros

I know I had a lot of coffee , nuts and whey
along with a donut and chex mix:dunno:

Meh, screw macros. Did you get enough cals in? and enough protein.

Sledge
04-18-2010, 02:36 AM
Have a couple of donuts.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 02:39 AM
Meh, screw macros. Did you get enough cals in? and enough protein.

I got a decent about of protein ...just to many bad carbs

Have a couple of donuts.

That's right ...you are fond of donuts:D

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 10:19 AM
After some reflection on my goals and some advice , I have come to the realization that trying to lean out when I never truly got myself up to a true bulk is not going work.
So I am back to working cals back up , my life is in a way different and happier place now. I really think this time a can eat more and get back up to real maintenance cals and hopefully to a point I can start to add some muscle.

gman
04-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Chest / Tricep day - also did 30 mins cardio - it is crazy hot hear today already

Flat bench press machine x 4 sets
Incline db press x 4 sets
Incline flyes x 4 sets

Tricep rope pulldowns x 4 sets
Palm up tri push downs x 4 sets
tri dips - still working on them got about 6 in

can't believe I missed this! more dips...you are doing great on them. If you want to try them every tricep day, do them first so your arms won't be so tired!

gman
04-18-2010, 10:26 AM
After some reflection on my goals and some advice , I have come to the realization that trying to lean out when I never truly got myself up to a true bulk is not going work.
So I am back to working cals back up , my life is in a way different and happier place now. I really think this time a can eat more and get back up to real maintenance cals and hopefully to a point I can start to add some muscle.

I really think this is the best course for you Paula Ann. You really really have to commit to it this time though. I know you can do it, you just have to believe and give it time, and especially throw the scale away for now.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 10:29 AM
can't believe I missed this! more dips...you are doing great on them. If you want to try them every tricep day, do them first so your arms won't be so tired!

Glad you noticed ...it still really excites me and suprises me that I can do them!

I really think this is the best course for you Paula Ann. You really really have to commit to it this time though. I know you can do it, you just have to believe and give it time, and especially throw the scale away for now.

I can do this now ...thanks for being there for me and getting me through the stressful times. You are a great Coach :)

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 10:47 AM
You love muscle, Paula. Go for it and let's really build some now! I'll be happy to help in anyway possible, whether it's here or privately.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 11:02 AM
You love muscle, Paula. Go for it and let's really build some now! I'll be happy to help in anyway possible, whether it's here or privately.

Thanks Erin ...I can always use help
and I am ready this time !!

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Have you decided what protocol you'll use? Considered Dave's off season plan?

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Have you decided what protocol you'll use? Considered Dave's off season plan?

I have and plan on working my way to that ...it's a ton of food for me but I will get there.

Meal 1 today 2 eggs / 1/2 oatmeal ( I need to learn how to separate egg whites or get the kind in a carton :) )

tifflex
04-18-2010, 11:13 AM

I am very proud of you coming for making this decision:hmn:. You have a lot of people, including myself, who want to see you succeed.

Now go get more muscle:yep:!

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Walmart now has a store brand of egg whites that's pretty affordable....under $4 a carton. Try getting your meals together as written, sit down and eat as much as you can. You may have to force it at first but trust me. It's really not that much food. You'll get used to it.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 11:16 AM
I am very proud of you coming for making this decision:hmn:. You have a lot of people, including myself, who want to see you succeed.

Now go get more muscle:yep:!

Thank you ...it is hard to face the truth sometimes
but I have wasted enough time... ready for that muscle :D

freebirdmac
04-18-2010, 11:27 AM

Well slap me silly and call me Fred! I can't believe I am reading this! Whoohoo!!!! This is a great decision on your part! This will help you in so many ways :yep:

Now you may need to join a gym. Not having oly bars and plates will hold you back.

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 11:30 AM
I have to agree. If it's possible to fit a gym membership into your time/money situation, I think you should.

We need to train in Pitts. I promise you a fun time. :D

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Budget is a little tighter now ...I will be doing some extra traveling so joining a gym is not possible.
Mike is helping me get the most of out of the apartment gym

Pam ...maybe Mike and I can workout with you on one of my trips out there. I would love your help.

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 11:39 AM
This is how I do it.

jox8ofg094g

Mac
04-18-2010, 11:44 AM
This is how I do it.

jox8ofg094g

I make it even easier, I eat the whole egg.

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 11:46 AM
I can't. Being a girlie and all...too many cals. I do 2 eggs and 4 whites every morning.

freebirdmac
04-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Budget is a little tighter now ...I will be doing some extra traveling so joining a gym is not possible.
Mike is helping me get the most of out of the apartment gym

Pam ...maybe Mike and I can workout with you on one of my trips out there. I would love your help.

Oh if you come out here we'll definitely meet up. Lots of gyms to choose from.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Oh if you come out here we'll definitely meet up. Lots of gyms to choose from.

Looking forward to it ...it will be in the summer sometime before I get a longer trip in. I should be eating solid by then and hopefully have some
respectable lifts:p

gman
04-18-2010, 01:37 PM
I can't. Being a girlie and all...too many cals. I do 2 eggs and 4 whites every morning.

Since it's 1:30 and I only ate once today, I went ahead and had 6 fried eggs just now.

Still hungry

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 01:41 PM
I think I am cheating and buying carton egg whites today:D

gman
04-18-2010, 01:41 PM
Looking forward to it ...it will be in the summer sometime before I get a longer trip in. I should be eating solid by then and hopefully have some
respectable lifts:p

I won't mention intervals on the stepmill.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 01:45 PM
I won't mention intervals on the stepmill.

I am bulking I don't have to do those :p
You did look like you had fun doing them :D

gman
04-18-2010, 01:51 PM
I am bulking I don't have to do those :p
You did look like you had fun doing them :D

intervals 2 times a week are good for bulking! :p

freebirdmac
04-18-2010, 01:53 PM

He lies!!! :D

gman
04-18-2010, 01:59 PM

don't spoil my fun!

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 02:43 PM

Good try Mike ...I am glad Pam has my back :yep:

don't spoil my fun!

You do have a odd sense of fun ;)

freebirdmac
04-18-2010, 03:05 PM
When you come to town you guys need to come to my gym. We can lift and then you and I can be the audience while Mike is on the stairmill. We can cheer/jeer his workout. Maybe sit there with a cool drink and yummy snacks :D

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 03:39 PM
When you come to town you guys need to come to my gym. We can lift and then you and I can be the audience while Mike is on the stairmill. We can cheer/jeer his workout. Maybe sit there with a cool drink and yummy snacks :D

Sounds like a fun day ...we will take lots of video too :yep:

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Leg day - was a strong one

leg press x 4 sets
db squats x 4 sets
one leg - leg extensions x 4 sets
db stiff leg deads x 4 sets
calf raises 4 x sets

meal 2 - no shotgun and 1 scoop whey shake

tifflex
04-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Leg day - was a strong one

leg press x 4 sets
db squats x 4 sets
one leg - leg extensions x 4 sets
db stiff leg deads x 4 sets
calf raises 4 x sets

meal 2 - no shotgun and 1 scoop whey shake

Good workout!

Why such a light post workout meal?

freebirdmac
04-18-2010, 04:26 PM
Good workout!

Why such a light post workout meal?

Hopefully it was an appetizer.

gman
04-18-2010, 05:17 PM
it is the post workout meal, more or less, on the palumbo off season diet. She is supposed to have some waxy maize in it too. I think it's 40g whey and 25g waxy maize, not sure.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 05:45 PM
it is the post workout meal, more or less, on the palumbo off season diet. She is supposed to have some waxy maize in it too. I think it's 40g whey and 25g waxy maize, not sure.

Close 30 g waxy maize ...I don't have any yet

meal - 3 - chicken 5 oz / 1/4 c. almonds ( needed to have brown rice - on the way to store to get some now )

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 05:50 PM
I believe 40g of whey is about a scoop and a half.

gman
04-18-2010, 05:58 PM
should have told her 2 scoops, Erin, so she would put 1 1/2 in the cup! :p

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Two certainly wouldn't hurt. It's protein....on a bulk....

Sledge
04-18-2010, 07:53 PM

Cool. I thought you were a bit premature in trying to lean out. EAT EAT EAT.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 07:57 PM
should have told her 2 scoops, Erin, so she would put 1 1/2 in the cup! :p

You know me to well ;)
I do have the habit of short changing my scoops :p

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 08:02 PM
LOL....and I make my scoops HEAPING scoops.

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 08:08 PM
Erin ...what can I use in place of the waxi maize until I steal Mike's :D

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Ummmmm...Sledge?

gman
04-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Mix the whey in gatorade

GirlyMuscle
04-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Ewww.

Me, personally, I'd just eat a piece of fruit.

Sledge
04-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Erin ...what can I use in place of the waxi maize until I steal Mike's :D

Dextrose. Cheap and in the grand scheme of things as good as WMS. Or even honey. YUM honey in a shake is good but makes the shakers harder to clean :).

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Mix the whey in gatorade

You could of told me that before I went the store :)

Ewww.

Me, personally, I'd just eat a piece of fruit.

I only have bananas and apple sauce :dunno:

blu2xtreme
04-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Dextrose. Cheap and in the grand scheme of things as good as WMS. Or even honey. YUM honey in a shake is good but makes the shakers harder to clean :).

Thanks Sledge :)

Sledge
04-18-2010, 08:30 PM
Or instead of mixing the whey in Gatorade as suggested by Mike. You could just drink a shake and then a Gatorade.

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 12:22 AM
Working my way up :)
meal 4 - 6oz salmon / green salad / mac. oil /vinegar

meal 5 - 1 1/2 scoop whey / 1 T pb

Running a little late - I still have to prep meals for work tomorrow
but I will get it done!

gman
04-19-2010, 07:40 AM
Did you get all your meals fixed up for today Paula?

I'd say you had a pretty good first day on your bulk

Sledge
04-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Meals for yesterday look good.

I'm hungry now.

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Did you get all your meals fixed up for today Paula?

I'd say you had a pretty good first day on your bulk

Got all the food prepped and ready to go :yep:

I am very happy with my first day of "real" bulking :D

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Meals for yesterday look good.

I'm hungry now.

I was proud of myself :)

tifflex
04-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Good job Paula!

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Good job Paula!

Thanks Tiff :)

I did really good today ...I felt way to full all day but I got my food in at work

meal 1 - 1/2 cup oatmeal / 2 eggs / 3 egg whites
meal 2 - 6 oz chicken / 1/2 brown rice
meal 3 - 1 scoop whey / 1/4 c. almonds

just got home - rest night tonight so I have plenty of time to prep food for tomorrow

planned -
meal 4 - salmon / green salad / mac. oil / vinegar / 1/2 sweet pot.
meal 5 - whey/ pb

freebirdmac
04-19-2010, 08:42 PM
So what cals and macros are you shooting for?

Sledge
04-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Food looks awesome for today.

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 08:57 PM
So what cals and macros are you shooting for?

I guess I should figure that out :dunno:

Erin had mentioned not to worry about macros or cals and just follow Dave's off season women's diet but I am curious just how much I am eating ...or maybe it's better that I don't know:D

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Food looks awesome for today.

Thank you ... I am determined this time :)

GirlyMuscle
04-19-2010, 09:00 PM

Erin had mentioned not to worry about macros or cals and just follow Dave's off season women's diet but I am curious just how much I am eating ...or maybe it's better that I don't know:D

I think it's better you don't know. Just trust him and his plan.

freebirdmac
04-19-2010, 09:01 PM

Well given your history of undereating you need some idea. Erin probably assumes you're like most on a bulk, eating too much rather than too little.

GirlyMuscle
04-19-2010, 09:02 PM
No, I'm not. I've been following her bulk for months/. I know she undereats all the time. I sent her Dave's off season plan. If he says a woman can build on it I believe him. I think if Blu figures out all the cals and macros it might freak her out and she'll start skipping foods again.

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Well given your history of undereating you need some idea. Erin probably assumes you're like most on a bulk, eating too much rather than too little.

If I follow the plan I can't under eat ...I think:confused:
I did clue her in on my past issues with food

GirlyMuscle
04-19-2010, 09:03 PM
And I can tell you that Dave's DIET is 1500 calories on the protein/fat days. So his off season plan is definitely higher.

freebirdmac
04-19-2010, 09:04 PM
No, I'm not. I've been following her bulk for months/. I know she undereats all the time. I sent her Dave's off season plan. If he says a woman can build on it I believe him. I think if Blu figures out all the cals and macros it might freak her out and she'll start skipping foods again.

Ah, I see your reasoning. Good call.

Sledge
04-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey Ms Blu. Did you take those pics? Front, side, rear Same room same lighting same clothes etc etc.

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Hey Ms Blu. Did you take those pics? Front, side, rear Same room same lighting same clothes etc etc.

I did not ...I totally forgot when I switched gears towards bulking again

gman
04-19-2010, 09:16 PM

Jess might even do it for free! or you could use the new tripod you got for Christmas

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Jess might even do it for free! or you could use the new tripod you got for Christmas

Nothing in life is free when you have a teenager:p

I don't remember seeing it since I unpacked ...I will look around

Sledge
04-19-2010, 09:24 PM

They are still good to have when blubulking. You may not like everything you see but if you can look at them from puerly muscle building perspective they can be quite handy to see changes in size of individual muscle groups as well as overall body shape changes if done once a month or so. But your right they are not as important as when your trying to loose fat and the scales are lying to you.

I suggest take a few pics wearing as little clothing as possible and send them to your coach so he can monitor your progress.

gman
04-19-2010, 09:27 PM
They are still good to have when blubulking. You may not like everything you see but if you can look at them from puerly muscle building perspective they can be quite handy to see changes in size of individual muscle groups as well as overall body shape changes if done once a month or so. But your right they are not as important as when your trying to loose fat and the scales are lying to you.

I suggest take a few pics wearing as little clothing as possible and send them to your coach so he can monitor your progress.

Great idea!!!

I am not sure if I am still the coach though! :hypno:

GirlyMuscle
04-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Of course you are. We're just the watch dogs.

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Great idea!!!

I am not sure if I am still the coach though! :hypno:

You will always be my coach and best friend :)

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 09:31 PM

I need watch dogs ...Mike is alway's to easy on me

gman
04-19-2010, 09:36 PM

play along, Erin, you're supposed to make her feel sorry for me so she will send the pics! :p

You will always be my coach and best friend :)

How can I be tough on you when you say stuff like that?

Sledge
04-19-2010, 09:40 PM

I'm sure he can be hard on you when required.

It's part of the coach job description. right?

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm sure he can be hard on you when required.

It's part of the coach job description. right?

Your trying to get me in trouble aren't you :yep:

Yes ... coach Mike can be hard on me when it's needed

gman
04-19-2010, 09:50 PM

I am quite sure I have no idea what you are talking about

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 10:01 PM

I will explain it later ;)

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Meal 4 done ...
food prepped for tomorrow ...way ahead of the game tonight

GirlyMuscle
04-19-2010, 10:06 PM

I will explain it later ;)

Ohhhhhh.....I get it..... ;)

blu2xtreme
04-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Hey I separated my egg whites tonight like a real bodybuilder :p

It is actually kind of fun ...yes my life is a little on the dull side at the moment ...it should get better soon.

GirlyMuscle
04-19-2010, 10:14 PM
YAY!!!!! Hey, thats a big deal...separating eggs!

gman
04-20-2010, 07:19 AM
I couldn't separate egg whites if you paid me!

blu2xtreme
04-20-2010, 08:57 AM
I couldn't separate egg whites if you paid me!

I'll teach you ... even you can learn new things ;)

gman
04-20-2010, 09:32 AM
I'll teach you ... even you can learn new things ;)

I know how to do the important stuff pretty well, it's the stuff like egg whites that give me trouble :hypno:

freebirdmac
04-20-2010, 09:33 AM
I know how to do the important stuff pretty well, it's the stuff like egg whites that give me trouble :hypno:

Yeesh. I think I was 8 when I learned how to separate egg whites.

gman
04-20-2010, 09:40 AM
Yeesh. I think I was 8 when I learned how to separate egg whites.

actually I never have tried, Pam, I am just acting helpless.

GirlyMuscle
04-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Typical man. LOL

gman
04-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Typical man. LOL

I solve the problem pretty easily like MacTech, just eat the whole egg!

I had a friend in high school who made cupcakes and needed to separate egg whites to make them. He couldn't figure out how so he boiled the eggs first so it would be easier....true story

blu2xtreme
04-20-2010, 10:28 AM

Egg whites aren't that important ;)

Eating my oats and eggs now

freebirdmac
04-20-2010, 10:36 AM
I miss eggs. Supposedly one could put a couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide in eggs and counter the sulfur. Never felt like trying this for some reason :hypno:

gman
04-20-2010, 10:39 AM
I miss eggs. Supposedly one could put a couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide in eggs and counter the sulfur. Never felt like trying this for some reason :hypno:

sounds like a weird science experiment.

I am surprised they haven't come out with egg products which have the sulfur processed out of them

gman
04-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Egg whites aren't that important ;)

Glad you see it my way

blu2xtreme
04-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Glad you see it my way

I let you win a few ;)

blu2xtreme
04-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Shoulders tonight - worked really late so had to modify the workout

standing db press: 4 sets
lateral raises: 4 sets
reverse flyes: 4 sets
front raises: 4 sets

meal 1 oats / eggs / egg whites
meal 2- chicken / brown rice / almonds
meal 3 - 1 scoop whey
meal 4 - pre work out - no shotgun / 1 scoop whey
not eaten yet
meal 5 - tuna / sweet pot. / green salad/ mac oil
meal 6 - whey / pb

Sledge
04-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Diet looking great again.

How many reps you doing per set?

blu2xtreme
04-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Diet looking great again.

How many reps you doing per set?

I am amazed that I can actually eat this much:hypno:

Mike has me lifting heavier and less reps now 4- 6

Sledge
04-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Cool. Looks perfect. You'll be HUGE and lumpy in no time.

Baldiewonkanobi
04-20-2010, 11:25 PM
B:hypno::hypno:

Baldie

blu2xtreme
04-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Cool. Looks perfect. You'll be HUGE and lumpy in no time.

Really looking forward to being lumpy :p

B:hypno::hypno:

Baldie

I'm really not afraid of the big bad Baldie :D

Sledge
04-21-2010, 03:06 AM
I love complementing female body builders. Where else can you get away with telling a woman she's huge and lumpy or her legs look massive. I'm always telling GM how thick and dense she looks or that dress makes you look wide as a house.

gman
04-21-2010, 05:44 AM
You are doing great so far Paula Ann! You are going to be surprised how strong you are now that you are eating more. This bulk is goin to work great if you trust in yourself and lift heavy

Baldiewonkanobi
04-21-2010, 06:31 AM
I'm really not afraid of the big bad Baldie :D[/quote]

Why is it that all the girls see right thu my personna? Wife, 2 daughters and 3 grand daughters read me like a book and play me like a MP3 stuck on loop. So I really don't frighten you huh? ;)

Baldie

blu2xtreme
04-21-2010, 08:57 AM
I love complementing female body builders. Where else can you get away with telling a woman she's huge and lumpy or her legs look massive. I'm always telling GM how thick and dense she looks or that dress makes you look wide as a house.

Not sure Mike is brave enough to ever call me lumpy:hypno:

You are doing great so far Paula Ann! You are going to be surprised how strong you are now that you are eating more. This bulk is goin to work great if you trust in yourself and lift heavy
I know coach I am in a good zone and have to stay there!

Why is it that all the girls see right thu my personna? Wife, 2 daughters and 3 grand daughters read me like a book and play me like a MP3 stuck on loop. So I really don't frighten you huh? ;)

Baldie

Ok ...you frighten me alittle
but from what I hear you are a teddybear
I will know soon :)

Sledge
04-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Not sure Mike is brave enough to ever call me lumpy:hypno:

How about thick or dense.
Or. GeeWiz Paula your looking really wide from back here. As you walk through a mall.

(edit: had to clean that up it was unintentional a bit dirty.)

BEAST MODE
04-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Hey blu, how you doin? Haven't been over to visit you in a while.

blu2xtreme
04-21-2010, 10:26 AM
Hey blu, how you doin? Haven't been over to visit you in a while.

Doing great .... Training is great and life is wonderful:)

gman
04-21-2010, 10:47 AM
How about thick or dense.
Or. GeeWiz Paula your looking really wide from back here. As you walk through a mall.

(edit: had to clean that up it was unintentional a bit dirty.)

I prefer to say muscle up!

I know where my bread is buttered, Sledge!

BEAST MODE
04-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Doing great .... Training is great and life is wonderful:)

That's good to hear! Glad you're doing well. You all settled in and enjoying the new place?

Baldiewonkanobi
04-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Yeah old Baldie beats on the girlies.....Oldest daughter Hope and kisses from Grand daughter Hope Elise.

(sure can see my cancer scar in this pic)

Quick...hide under the covers...;)

Baldie

blu2xtreme
04-21-2010, 02:36 PM
That's good to hear! Glad you're doing well. You all settled in and enjoying the new place?
Love the new place :)

I prefer to say muscle up!

I know where my bread is buttered, Sledge!

you are a smart boy ;)

Yeah old Baldie beats on the girlies.....Oldest daughter Hope and kisses from Grand daughter Hope Elise.
(sure can see my cancer scar in this pic)
Quick...hide under the covers...;)

Baldie

sweet pic :)

blu2xtreme
04-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Usually off night but I will miss some training days next week so we re- arranged the workouts for the next few weeks

Arm training - was able to go heavier on every exercise !!!
regular dips x 3 sets
straight bar pushdowns x 4 sets
rope overhead tricep extension x 4 sets

alternating db curls x 4 sets
straight bar cable curls, low pulley x 4 sets
one arm cable curls, low pulley x 4 sets

meal 1 - oats / eggs / egg whites
meal 2 - 6oz tilapia / 1 /2 brown rice
meal 3 - almonds / 1 scoop whey
pre work out - no shotgun ( 17 g protein )
meal 4 - 5 oz steak / sweat pot/ green salad /mac oil
meal 5 1.5 scoops whey / pb

gman
04-21-2010, 09:41 PM
great training! I told you doing the dips first would help!

blu2xtreme
04-22-2010, 02:11 AM
great training! I told you doing the dips first would help!

Thanks coach
you are pretty smart for a guy

blu2xtreme
04-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Starting work a little later today ...so meal 1 at home

Meal 1 - 2 eggs / 3 egg whites / 1 slice ezekiel bread

I think today is back day ...I will have to check on that :confused:

Down4whatever
04-22-2010, 12:20 PM
Hey Paula! Lookin good in here!

How's the single life? :hypno: (I hated it)

blu2xtreme
04-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Hey Paula! Lookin good in here!

How's the single life? :hypno: (I hated it)

Hi Matt ...All is great :)

Not really living a single life ... coach snatched me up pretty quick ;)

blu2xtreme
04-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Day five of bulk ...the longest I have seriously eaten consistantly for a bulk since I started this journal in fall.
First 3 days were serious bloat time, I usually don't make it past that point
but this time I made it and the bloating has lessen.

blu2xtreme
04-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Back training - my daughter wanted to workout with me tonight , which made me really happy and helped slow me down in between sets

Seated row x 4 sets
widegrip pull down x 4 sets
close grip pull down x 4 sets
one arm row x 4 sets

meal 1 - 2 eggs / 3 egg whites / ezekiel bread
meal 2 - 5 oz chicken / brown rice / to many almonds
meal 3 - noshotgun ( preworkout )
meal 4 - 1 scoop whey ( post work out )
meal 5 - 6 oz tilapia / sweet pot / green salad / olive oil
meal 6 - whey / pb

Down4whatever
04-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Hi Matt ...All is great :)

Not really living a single life ... coach snatched me up pretty quick ;)

Nice!! I was hoping that would happen, but I didn't wanna be rude and ask. I'm really happy for you two!

I'll look and see if your hotel in Pitt has some vacancies for me and Michelle!

Sledge
04-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Shit the paparazzi is going to be all over this thread now.

blu2xtreme
04-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Nice!! I was hoping that would happen, but I didn't wanna be rude and ask. I'm really happy for you two!

Thanks Matt ...very happy for you too ..we all deserve to be happy !
It would be great if you guys were at the same Hotel:)

We are old news now :p

Down4whatever
04-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks Matt ...very happy for you too ..we all deserve to be happy !
It would be great if you guys were at the same Hotel:)

you have a link to their hotel?

blu2xtreme
04-22-2010, 11:08 PM
you have a link to their hotel?

I do ...Love helping my boys:p

http://hotels.extendedstayamerica.com/Reservations/SelectRoom.html?sid=19a2dc84-3623-48c2-9f03-64d6970eff05

gman
04-22-2010, 11:57 PM

It's cool how things are working out for us!

At least this year in Pitt we will have prettier sleep mates :hypno:

I was wondering why all the paparazzi were chasing me as I left the golf tournament today:D

gman
04-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Back training - my daughter wanted to workout with me tonight , which made me really happy and helped slow me down in between sets

Seated row x 4 sets
widegrip pull down x 4 sets
close grip pull down x 4 sets
one arm row x 4 sets

meal 2 - 5 oz chicken / brown rice / to many almonds
meal 3 - noshotgun ( preworkout )
meal 4 - 1 scoop whey ( post work out )
meal 5 - 6 oz tilapia / sweet pot / green salad / olive oil
meal 6 - whey / pb

Glad to see you got a workout in ...sorry I forgot to send one.
Glad Jess worked out with you too!

Down4whatever
04-23-2010, 08:28 AM
I do ...Love helping my boys:p

http://hotels.extendedstayamerica.com/Reservations/SelectRoom.html?sid=19a2dc84-3623-48c2-9f03-64d6970eff05

Awesome, Thanks!

It's cool how things are working out for us!

At least this year in Pitt we will have prettier sleep mates :hypno:

QFT, lol

and QFT again

Life is looking really positive for me again. Looking forward to meeting you in person Paula. Also looking forward to seeing you again Mike!

On a personal note, I'm running my marathon this Sunday, so it's back to the iron slinging after that!

blu2xtreme
04-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Awesome, Thanks!

QFT, lol

and QFT again

Life is looking really positive for me again. Looking forward to meeting you in person Paula. Also looking forward to seeing you again Mike!

On a personal note, I'm running my marathon this Sunday, so it's back to the iron slinging after that!

Pitts will be way cool ...looking forward to meeting you and your girl:)

Good luck on your run!

blu2xtreme
04-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Short but heavy chest workout tonight

Flat bench chest press x 3 sets
Incline chest press x 3 sets
flat flye x 3 sets
incline flye x 3 sets

food slighty off - I was running around a lot today

meal 2 - Jamba Juice w/ whey
meal 3 - protein bar
meal 4 - almonds
meal 5 - 6 oz chicken / Caesar salad
meal 6 - 2 scoops whey / pb

blu2xtreme
04-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Stayed in bed sick all day ...caught my daughters flu
Better this weekend then next weekend.
I have to travel a total of about 12 hours each way for a 24 visit.
Yes... I am a little smitten at the moment:)

blu2xtreme
04-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Light Leg day / cardio 30 mins

Leg press - wide stance x 4 sets
leg press - narrow stance x 4 sets
leg ext - x 4 sets
plie squats x 4 sets

gman
04-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Yes... I am a little smitten at the moment:)

Easy to understand why!:p

blu2xtreme
04-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Easy to understand why!:p

Don't tell anyone how crazy I am about you ...it would ruin Blu's rep;)

GirlyMuscle
04-25-2010, 01:02 PM
*gag*

Now the sappy shit starts. ;)

blu2xtreme
04-25-2010, 08:38 PM
*gag*

Now the sappy shit starts. ;)

My daughter thinks we are very nauseating :puke:

blu2xtreme
04-25-2010, 08:50 PM
My bulk is going a little to good ...gained 9 pounds in less then 2 weeks , I might need to slow it down a bit:dunno:

Pic of my son and I today.
http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/blu2xtreme/Decorated%20images/IMAG0725-1.jpg

GirlyMuscle
04-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Most of it is just water. No way you ate 31,500 calories over maintenance in two weeks. If you cleaned up to a calorie deficit you'd lose 5 in a week....all water.

But definitely from this point out you shouldn't put on more than about a pound a week.....occassionally, 2.

How old is your son?

blu2xtreme
04-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Most of it is just water. No way you ate 31,500 calories over maintenance in two weeks. If you cleaned up to a calorie deficit you'd lose 5 in a week....all water.

But definitely from this point out you shouldn't put on more than about a pound a week.....occassionally, 2.

How old is your son?

My son turns 22 tomorrow ...second year he has been away from us because of his drug addiction. He is doing awesome now!!!

freebirdmac
04-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Yep. Don't sweat the water gains.

This is one reason I keep my carbs in my diet. I don't have to deal with the large water weight gains. Even at 1450 cals I don't like being below 120g.

GirlyMuscle
04-25-2010, 09:06 PM
My son is 22 in August. Gosh, he looks like a baby. I'm getting old. LOL

blu2xtreme
04-26-2010, 12:54 AM
Yep. Don't sweat the water gains.

This is one reason I keep my carbs in my diet. I don't have to deal with the large water weight gains. Even at 1450 cals I don't like being below 120g.

I am giving it time to even out and slow down ...training is great and I feel great in general so I can be patient.

My son is 22 in August. Gosh, he looks like a baby. I'm getting old. LOL

I know neither of us look old enough to have a 22 year old son.
He will always be my baby boy :)

Mac
04-26-2010, 06:20 AM
I know neither of us look old enough to have a 22 year old son.
He will always be my baby boy :)

My son is also 22. I do look old enough.

gman
04-26-2010, 06:43 AM
My son is 22 also, this is weird.

I found a pic of him on facebook, I think this is his girlfriend of about 6 months with him (long time for him)

Baldiewonkanobi
04-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Hold your breath. That 22 year old will gift you with a 22 year old grandson.

Ryan, graduates this Friday UMich.

This old train just picks up speed. Its happening so freakin fast.

Baldie

GirlyMuscle
04-26-2010, 09:51 AM
My baby. He's 6'4" and about 245 lbs. I need to get his butt in the gym so he can learn to be my spotter. :D

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/GirlyMuscle/Cody1-2.jpg

blu2xtreme
04-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Love all the pics of our boys
Andrew's birthday will be hard for me today and you guy help a lot:)

gman
04-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Love all the pics of our boys
Andrew's birthday will be hard for me today and you guy help a lot:)

Andrew is a good kid, and he is very happy right now. Keep your chin up Paula!:hmn:

blu2xtreme
04-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Shoulder night - my daughter worked out again then we went for a walk it was a nice evening :)

Seated shoulder press x 4 sets
Cable laterals x 4 sets
Face pulls x 4 sets
Hammer laterals with dbs x sets

blu2xtreme
04-27-2010, 08:54 AM
Life is Good :)

Nothing more to say ...but isn't that enough !!

gman
04-27-2010, 09:00 AM
I did like your workout, but I should, because I made it up

You're right, life is good

blu2xtreme
04-28-2010, 01:02 AM
Worked late and decided on a off night will double up tomorrow night then take a few days off of training and bulking.
I decided it is to hard on a quick cross country 3 day trip to stress about training and bulking. We do have a hike planned so I will get some extra cardio in.

blu2xtreme
04-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Did a back / chest circuit to get one more workout in before the weekend - did not go heavy just moved through quickly

Did circuit x 3
Lat pulls
Incline press
Seated Row
Incline fly
DB shrugs
Flat bench press

blu2xtreme
04-29-2010, 10:50 AM
I have to make it through work today and I am so spaced...I feel sorry for my patients :hypno:

I feel like a damn giggly girl :p
Doubt much food will be happening today ...tubby doing flip flops
...red eye flight tonight and I am out of Vegas for a few.

gman
04-29-2010, 10:59 AM
hope you have fun on your little trip!

Down4whatever
04-29-2010, 10:59 AM
I have to make it through work today and I am so spaced...I feel sorry for my patients :hypno:

I feel like a damn giggly girl :p
Doubt much food will be happening today ...tubby doing flip flops
...red eye flight tonight and I am out of Vegas for a few.

Nice! I'm happy for you guys.......remember to integrate the concepts in your signature. :hugme:

gman
04-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Nice! I'm happy for you guys.......remember to integrate the concepts in your signature. :hugme:

No doubt about it, we will, Matt.

blu2xtreme
04-29-2010, 11:05 AM
hope you have fun on your little trip!

I think I will be having a lot of fun :hmn:

Thanks ...
and yes I'm sure we will:)

Baldiewonkanobi
04-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Have fun on your little hike and WEAR SUN BLOCK.

Baldie

blu2xtreme
04-30-2010, 06:02 AM
We will have a great hike !

In Atlanta ...3 hour lay over
Getting closer to my boy ;)

Sledge
04-30-2010, 06:29 AM
3 hour layover, What fun. What time will it be when you arrive.

blu2xtreme
04-30-2010, 07:40 AM
3 hour layover, What fun. What time will it be when you arrive.

Airports do not have bbing friendly food :(

I arrive at 10:20 ...so excited :)

GirlyMuscle
04-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Oh peeeeshaw! Get a grilled chicken sandwich at Mickey Ds and hold the sauce. There ya go...bodybuilder. :)

blu2xtreme
04-30-2010, 08:07 AM
I swear I could not find any grilled chicken ...it was fried stuff every where ...
I'm sure coach will take care of me soon
Boarding ...woo hoo

Sledge
04-30-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm sure coach will take care of me soon

Oh yes, I'm sure he will.

blu2xtreme
04-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Having a great time ...
Pic of us after a walk on the beach

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/blu2xtreme/7c44b5cf.jpg

Sledge
04-30-2010, 07:58 PM
That's so sweet I have to go brush my teeth now. :)

joedemarco
04-30-2010, 08:09 PM
You guys look good together! Have fun!

freebirdmac
04-30-2010, 08:10 PM

I concur!!!

blu2xtreme
04-30-2010, 10:16 PM

I concur!!!

we are cotton candy sweet :p

You guys look good together! Have fun!

I kind of think so too !

Baldiewonkanobi
05-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Now...that works :hugme:

Baldie

Mac
05-01-2010, 08:21 AM
You two look great together. Glad to see this !!!!!

gman
05-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Paula and I had a great time. We went to the touristy areas, had dinner at a nice restarurant, checked out Cape Henry Lighthouse, and then this morning we went on a hike at First Landing State Park. It went by much too quickly though.

blu2xtreme
05-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Paula and I had a great time. We went to the touristy areas, had dinner at a nice restarurant, checked out Cape Henry Lighthouse, and then this morning we went on a hike at First Landing State Park. It went by much too quickly though.

It was great...miss you already!
Looking forward to my next trip :)

In Atlanta on a long lay over again ...yuck

blu2xtreme
05-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Now...that works :hugme:

Baldie

You two look great together. Glad to see this !!!!!

Thanks guys ...we fit pretty dang perfectly ;)
Sometimes you have to believe!

blu2xtreme
05-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Back to the real world :(

Tomorrow back to bulking and training heavy

MsGuns
05-03-2010, 12:31 AM
Blu!
Cute pic of you and Mike!
I was wondering how things were goin' since you didnt TEXT back...lol
I knew if I came here I would get an update...
Enjoy sista!

blu2xtreme
05-03-2010, 08:59 AM
Blu!
Cute pic of you and Mike!
I was wondering how things were goin' since you didnt TEXT back...lol
I knew if I came here I would get an update...
Enjoy sista!

Sorry Drex I didn't get to text back ..it was a wild great fast paced weekend.
My niece's Wedding was here in Vegas yesterday so it was crazy when I got back here.
We are damn cute aren't we :)

Baldiewonkanobi
05-03-2010, 12:54 PM
:hypno: cute....OK you are allowed one 'cute' on RX Masters.

Baldie

blu2xtreme
05-03-2010, 02:57 PM
:hypno: cute....OK you are allowed one 'cute' on RX Masters.

Baldie

I will try and control the cuteness :p

your new avi is way cute too :)

gman
05-03-2010, 06:33 PM
you said cute again, that's twice.

Reported to mods

MsGuns
05-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Im not scared of yall...that one pic of yall laughing was CUTE!

Sledge
05-03-2010, 06:55 PM
I sincerely hope the entire trip wasn't "cute". I hope their was some totally hardcore uncute hours as well.

NO don't tell us we don't really want to know details. Unless their is pics and a video.

blu2xtreme
05-04-2010, 12:31 AM
I sincerely hope the entire trip wasn't "cute". I hope their was some totally hardcore uncute hours as well.

NO don't tell us we don't really want to know details. Unless their is pics and a video.

Even in his most "uncute" moments Mike is adorable ;)

blu2xtreme
05-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Last night I could not get to the equipment to do shoulder exercises so I did 30 mins cardio - I need to up the cardio it's hiking season and I haven't been doing much cardio.

Bulking is still going well ...not loving it but trying to stick with it

Sledge
05-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Managing to eat enough?

blu2xtreme
05-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Managing to eat enough?

Traveling messed it up a little but I have it back on track ...
15 days and I do it all over again ...l will learn to sleep on the red eye flights soon I hope :)

GirlyMuscle
05-04-2010, 08:06 AM
I can't sleep on planes.

blu2xtreme
05-04-2010, 08:41 AM
I can't sleep on planes.

Either can I ...hoping to learn
All my flights booked are red eyes so far :hypno:
For Pittsburgh I fly in Friday morning to Virginia and we leave to drive up to Pittsburgh from the airport...I should be tons of fun Friday night:p

gman
05-04-2010, 08:48 AM
I should be tons of fun Friday night:p

Is that a promise?

We both need to do more cardio for the hiking season, I have double trouble...I have the altitude change plus I havent been doing any cardio

blu2xtreme
05-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Is that a promise?

We both need to do more cardio for the hiking season, I have double trouble...I have the altitude change plus I havent been doing any cardio

I'm always fun aren't I ;)

Altitude makes a huge difference ...plus you don't want my brother out hiking you :D

gman
05-04-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm always fun aren't I ;)

I have never had so much fun and have never been happier than right now.

blu2xtreme
05-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Finally got shoulder training in

seated shoulder press machine x 3 sets
front db raises x 3 sets
lateral db raises x 3 sets
face pulls x 3 sets
lateral hammer grip raises x 3 sets

I have not been focused enough on my lifting / bulking goals
my mind has been somewhere else ...imagine that :dunno:

blu2xtreme
05-04-2010, 10:09 PM
I have never had so much fun and have never been happier than right now.

Me too babe ...hence the focusing problem
I can't think about anything or anyone else lately ;)

gman
05-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Me too babe ...hence the focusing problem
I can't think about anything or anyone else lately ;)

we need to focus on our bodybuilding and dietary goals too, we only have 8 weeks until Baldie sees us!:hypno:

blu2xtreme
05-05-2010, 02:44 PM
we need to focus on our bodybuilding and dietary goals too, we only have 8 weeks until Baldie sees us!:hypno:

I am doing better today :)
not thinking any less of you but I did eat an old fave
tuna / sweet potato w/ pb ... Yummy

I'm worried about working out with Pam sometime soon ... She is going to kick my butt :D

gman
05-05-2010, 02:47 PM
I am doing better today :)
not thinking any less of you but I did eat an old fave
tuna / sweet potato w/ pb ... Yummy

I'm worried about working out with Pam sometime soon ... She is going to kick my butt :D

Pam's on the DL so you can probably breathe easy this time.

Love that combo of food, it is strangely good somehow.

BEAST MODE
05-05-2010, 02:54 PM
That meal sounds yucky!

blu2xtreme
05-05-2010, 03:00 PM
That meal sounds yucky!

Wimp :p