PDA

View Full Version : Experiences with IGF-1 and Long r3 IGF-1

Lee Penman
10-29-2009, 09:50 AM
By special request from a forum member...any women out there like to share their experiences with these peptides?

Amazon Doll
10-30-2009, 06:44 PM
I used both at various times over the last few years, and I can't say one way or another that it made a difference. I didn't use it exclsivley, so it is hard to say that my improvements were due to the igf.

sassy69
10-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Leigh - what are your thoughts on them?

Lee Penman
10-31-2009, 09:09 AM
Leigh - what are your thoughts on them?
I think they are great for recovery after injury along with GH. Not sure about their effectiveness as far as anabolic properties are concerned if used alone.
I think they are great supplements to an existing stack though......

LookImDancinCrazy!
11-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Based on the word of mouth research I've done on them, there seems to be a signficant range in terms of quality (like everything else of course). I've heard one particular product returns solid gains. Nothing spectacular, but slow steady gains. Not sure it's cost effective for anyone other than a very advanced bb'er who may not be responding to other exogenous hormones anymore at the doses they can afford or are willing to take.

Might be a powerful synergistic addition to a stack though like Leigh suggested.

sassy69
11-14-2009, 01:04 PM
I used both at various times over the last few years, and I can't say one way or another that it made a difference. I didn't use it exclsivley, so it is hard to say that my improvements were due to the igf.

What was your dosing for the igf?

From googling, I've seen guys post on 40 - 50 mcg pwo.

Anecdotally I asked a few of my guy friends about it, and two of them said they tried it like 15 yrs ago an it "ripped them the hell up". Which I thought was interested because a lot of the stuff I came across said it was for building size.

s2h
11-15-2009, 10:59 PM
i find igf to be very effective pwo along with running it along w/ other supps,the real key is to get it in a close to pwo as you can i would say anyhting more than 30 minutes after lessens the effect.i 'm not sure what amount is suited well for females,whata you think Leigh my BB wife might want to try?

Lee Penman
11-18-2009, 10:55 AM
i find igf to be very effective pwo along with running it along w/ other supps,the real key is to get it in a close to pwo as you can i would say anyhting more than 30 minutes after lessens the effect.i 'm not sure what amount is suited well for females,whata you think Leigh my BB wife might want to try?
I would say start her on 10 iu bi-laterally post workout...which works out to 20iu per day.

Amazon Doll
11-25-2009, 01:34 AM
What was your dosing for the igf?

From googling, I've seen guys post on 40 - 50 mcg pwo.

I looked in my logs and couldn't find my dosing on it but it was somewhere around 20-30mcg a day on the days I worked out.

I did do it immediatly PWO and carried it with me to the gym.

apex23
12-05-2009, 08:49 PM
I will get you as vascular a fuck!

ValentineA
01-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Becafeful with your sources. Ive read an article said that there are company which sell igf/hgh based in female hormone. So its fake igf/hgh. Just like mine,im getting fat when i used it. My diet are ok. Low carbs,high protein and good fats

sassy69
01-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Becafeful with your sources. Ive read an article said that there are company which sell igf/hgh based in female hormone. So its fake igf/hgh. Just like mine,im getting fat when i used it. My diet are ok. Low carbs,high protein and good fats

If you're referring to HCG - yes HCG has been used to fake hGH - you can test this w/a standard female pregnancy test. That's not to say they don't fake GH w/ that alone, so that test alone will not verify that your stuff is actually GH. If you load a bunch lik 6 iu one day for a fw days, you should experience wrist pain - that's one (expensive) way to verify. Otherwise know your source.

s2h
01-10-2010, 12:51 PM
it's true i had abuddy get some hgh that he swore up and down wasnt workn so we gave it the EPT and it turned blue,so now he has a shit load of hcg!