fatbackgoal
10-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Fellow Masters,

I am using the following supplements:

Animal Pak
Universal Uni-Liver
Omega 3 Fish Oil Caps
Sportpharma Just Whey

I am thinking of adding Animal M-Stak, Universal Flex and Crealyze. My big concern is the cost of the Crealyze and will it be worth it since I hav enot been on creatine in quite some time, or should I start out with another creatine?

buckimscl
10-30-2009, 01:49 PM
FBG, if you were a creatine responder before then add it if you think it makes that big a difference. I am a non-responder with creatine. I've tried CM, CEE, and Kre-Alkalyn and the same results for all of them. Just a point of reference. The Liver tabs I highly recommend Solgar. The beef is Argentinian (top quality, grass fed and raised) and the price is right. 19.99 @ Vitmain Shoppe!!

gman
10-30-2009, 01:51 PM
need the scoop, what do liver tabs do, and do they really do it?

TheTransformator
10-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Crealyze is handy as it comes as a liquid...

The alternative is normal creatine monohydrate...which is alot cheaper...

It is really a matter of convenience...and what you're willing to pay for it...

That being said creatine is one of the few supps out there that work...for most people...

gman
10-30-2009, 01:52 PM
try the cheap stuff first if you are on a tight budget.

HeavyDutyGuy
10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
If you don't get stomach problems, then go with creatine monohydrate. When I take it, I dump it in woth two scoops of whey. Goes right down. KreAlkalyn if you have problems, and or want to get something buffered- more bucks but worth it.

ArabMuscle
10-30-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm a creatine responder. Monohydrate truly gives me every positive effect it has to offer. KreAlkalyn worked ever better.

I second 'gman'. Try the powdered [Micronized] Creatine Monohydrate first and see where that goes.

gman
10-30-2009, 03:41 PM
I never have tried creatine, if it's going to work, is it pretty obvious within a short period?

Of course, using creatine while cutting might be frustrating since it draws water into your muscles and makes you gain weight from what I hear!

Baldiewonkanobi
10-30-2009, 03:48 PM
2 scoops of Hoffmans protein
1 soft boiled egg
2 packs Geletin
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
2 cups half and half cream
1/2 banana
tablespoon of frozen orange juice
whip er up in blender

handfull of decicated liver tabs
handfull of brewers yeast tabs
1 vit C
1 vit E

Fart city

Baldie

bodyhard
10-30-2009, 04:09 PM
The only creatine I respond to and I respond extremely well to it, is monohydrate. Even better when I add it to grapejuice.

gman
10-30-2009, 04:11 PM
they had blenders in 1955?

Baldie, seriously, what the hell do liver tabs do? I am thinking of getting some...do they really do anything?

Baldiewonkanobi
10-30-2009, 10:43 PM
MIKEY GO TO YOUR ROOM...NOW

(Did they have blenders in 1955?)

Baldie

Baldiewonkanobi
10-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Dessicated liver....dried liver. High in B vitamins and BCCAs. Too high in Iron. Modest protein. World record nasty farts.

Baldie

Baldiewonkanobi
10-31-2009, 06:49 AM
Creatine? Scroll down to Jerry's July 24th blog...

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/blogs/jerrybrainum/

I use plain 'ol creatine monhydrate. I do not 'pre load' (mega dose in the beginning) because it gives me major bloating. 5mgs is the reccomended. My age its 10mgs. Holds water INSIDE the muscle making it fuller and up to 10% stronger in some folks. Add in Beta Alanine and your training will be more intense for longer periods. Veggies get a huge bank with creatine, next white meat eaters and not so much daily red meat eaters.

Baldie