Joe Christiano
10-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Natural Can Am Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Chamoionships
4/10/2010 in Buffalo, New York

more info @ www.naturalmuscle.com (http://www.naturalmuscle.com) or e mail
[email protected]

NATURAL-1987
11-10-2009, 01:06 PM
I am so fired up for this. It will be my first NGA show.

DaveB1984
11-28-2009, 07:47 AM
So am I, I didn't realize this section was here. I was posting about this on another section and this guy from the INBF informed me I sould not talk about the CAN/AM on his section. I guess he must have marked his spot like my dog does. LOL.

NATURAL-1987
11-28-2009, 03:11 PM
So am I, I didn't realize this section was here. I was posting about this on another section and this guy from the INBF informed me I sould not talk about the CAN/AM on his section. I guess he must have marked his spot like my dog does. LOL.
This is where its at buddy!Going back and forth with a few questions via e-mail I have been very impressed with the Can/Am promoter.It is obvious he knows how to run things. The natural bodybuilding scene is different in Canada and unfortunately there are no NGA shows. Although there might have been one before I got in the sport. I feel I'll bring the right physique to the stage in 19 weeks to do well in my first NGA show. Good luck to you and all the other athletes doing the show. I hope we all bring our A game and make this one heck of a battle up there.:beerbang:

DaveB1984
11-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Well you look like you will go home with hat card in your hand bro.