PDA

View Full Version : Isolation and ASS LIGHTING review!

LANCE ADAM
11-01-2009, 01:46 AM
This is my official NO BULLSHIT review on some BRUTAL ALCHEMY products!

1. ISOLATION (whey protein isolate)
- I have tried alot of proteins from blends to whey. ISOLATION is a high quality whey protein isolate and you can tell from the mixability and digestion. No bloat feeling, no clunks, just a shake or two and it is dissolved.
-Taste
- Chocolate. tasts AWESOME. reminds me of 100%whey in the taste area but more richer. so it tastes alot better in water.
-Stawberry. I told yall NO BULLSHIT. so strawberry in my book is decent. could be more richer tasty for my liking. I mixed it with water. might have to put less water so the strawberry taste comes out more.
- Vanilla. Great! what vanilla should taste like. goes down real smooth. I could drink it all!!!

2. ASS LIGHTING (shot energy drink)
- this thing is INSANE i mean if i had 1 million of these things id never have a bad day. All those other energy products are NOTHING compared to this. NO CRASH!
-Taste. the BERRY is like fruit juice. its only a few ounces but i wish it was more cuz it tastes so good.
- ENERGY! wow i did legs for 2 hours no fatigue,no cramps, no pausing. just heavy squats 6 working sets. and did NOT feel tired. Ive had my best workouts when taking ASS LIGHTING. and theres NO CRASH. no shaking, no bullshit like some other products. i wish they had this at gas stations cuz it owns 4 hour energy shot.

Watch my fat loss transformation on the weight loss BRUTAL ALCHEMY challenge thread. im about to eat 20 MCNUGGETS and a few angus burgers from Mcdonals! :)

B7emm
11-01-2009, 01:54 AM
i wish i could do the transformation challenge. i did a review of the products today here is the repost....i used my first ass lightning this afternoon. and i was so impressed with the flavor that i found my self wanting more. the taste is fantastic. i was not overly stimulated either it brought me up and i have stayed there since about 1PM. truly the best shooter i have every used. also i have kind of a euphoric feeling about 15 min after use of the product my motivation and concentration is way up. i could use this Daily and be very satisfied. i also used isolation and the taste was superb it was as good as the more expensive brands of proteins. i didn't feel any bloat or stomach problems as with other protein products. my absolute fav. protein is vanilla isolize and this is right up there with it. great products guys!