PDA

View Full Version : LG Sciences products pre and Post workout.

Quadsweep
11-01-2009, 09:38 AM
I have been using LG Sciences Perfect Carb and Lipotropic Protein 1 scoop each pre and post workout along with The BC-EAA 2 scoops pre and post. (and sometimes in the middle if I need the boost) I recover more quickly between sets than if I don't take it. One thing is I don't seem to get is sore which I assume is due to recovery because I am training harder now than I have in years but I don't get as sore which is kinda disappointing because soreness makes me feel I did my job!

Jeff Storch

DAVIDHARDY
11-01-2009, 11:28 AM
I have been using LG Sciences Perfect Carb and Lipotropic Protein 1 scoop each pre and post workout along with The BC-EAA 2 scoops pre and post. (and sometimes in the middle if I need the boost) I recover more quickly between sets than if I don't take it. One thing is I don't seem to get is sore which I assume is due to recovery because I am training harder now than I have in years but I don't get as sore which is kinda disappointing because soreness makes me feel I did my job!

Jeff Storch

I noticed that I'm not as sore either and I'm dieting now. They really like to add glutamine to their products which really helps out. Hell, the BC&EAA has 2g a serving and I'll take 2-3 of those a day along with 3 scoops of lipotropic a day, shich also has a lot of glutamin in it. Plus, the BC&EAA uses a more saturated leucine balance than a normal BCAA product. All things that I like and I can't wait for the offseason to turn it up and start gaining some muscle with the help of these products.:yep:

Quadsweep
11-03-2009, 02:24 PM
I noticed that I'm not as sore either and I'm dieting now. They really like to add glutamine to their products which really helps out. Hell, the BC&EAA has 2g a serving and I'll take 2-3 of those a day along with 3 scoops of lipotropic a day, shich also has a lot of glutamin in it. Plus, the BC&EAA uses a more saturated leucine balance than a normal BCAA product. All things that I like and I can't wait for the offseason to turn it up and start gaining some muscle with the help of these products.:yep: yes I agree all the glutamine helps a ton!

Jeff