PDA

View Full Version : albuterol

BoneBz
02-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Has anyone used this stuff before? By what I've been reading it is very similar to clen in effectiveness but provides a "cleaner" feeling...Not the jitters and shakes you get with clen. But I haven't been able to find much more besides that. The stuff I may have come across is in the form of a Inhalation Solution and I have not been able to find out how that could be used for BB purposes. Anyone?

sassy69
02-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Albuterol, like clen is a prescription bronchodilator for asthma. But it doesn't affect the CNS in the same way as clen does. So the medical reason is the same, but for fat-burning, different subject altogether.

This question started floating around circa 2001 - I've yet to hear anyone actually say they got some sort of fat burning effect from Albuterol.

BoneBz
02-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeah I've been reading random forums with threads on it, but it is just people wondering the same stuff I am....

Oh and the stuff although prepared for inhalation, is in liquid form, 3ml vials..It's not like some container full of like gas or whatever(I don't know shit about inhalers).... So I am only guessing at this point it can be drank.

BoneBz
02-27-2009, 04:25 PM
This question started floating around circa 2001 - I've yet to hear anyone actually say they got some sort of fat burning effect from Albuterol.

Damn, yet to hear of a fat burning effect.