PDA

View Full Version : ideas for new RX 30 min radio show....

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 03:36 AM
mods leave this up even if it gets nasty stop putting my shit in the fucking pit. do your job and moderate it and dont let pit posters ruin it !

what question syou want answered in the pit? who you want me to go to war with?? topis suggestions apprecaited so i can take notes and get my derek anthony hit list... also give me some ideas for names of the show. i like so far a couple suggestions....."keepng it real with derek anthony" come on guys this is for you... shoot up some idas and suggestions. lets make this the best show ever. a howard stern like production.

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 03:38 AM
mods leave this up even if it gets nasty stop putting my shit in the fucking pit. do your job and moderate it and dont let pit posters ruin it !

what question syou want answered in the pit? who you want me to go to war with?? topis suggestions apprecaited so i can take notes and get my derek anthony hit list... also give me some ideas for names of the show. i like so far a couple suggestions....."keepng it real with derek anthony" come on guys this is for you... shoot up some idas and suggestions. lets make this the best show ever. a howard stern like production.

derek anthony hit list suggestions first call in guest who you want me to go to war with first. i would like to have ......

swede.
big sexy
leave 1
klaus
would love to get my hands on them

thoughts???

Ryan Wacht
11-03-2009, 03:49 AM
derek anthony hit list suggestions first call in guest who you want me to go to war with first. i would like to have ......

swede.
big sexy
leave 1
klaus
would love to get my hands on them

thoughts???

You're assuming that those guys would agree to come on the show in the first place, which you don't know yet.

TheTransformator
11-03-2009, 03:50 AM
What about coming clean...telling about your trip to the hospital...the diagnosis...what you think contributed to it...what you advice to do and not do...and I'm not only talking about your BP...?

Before inviting any of the above...

It will provide you a good base...and a serious start...we know you have a serious side also...

Ryan Wacht
11-03-2009, 03:56 AM
I'd like to know what happened to you in your childhood. Was someone in the household, or friend of the family abusive to you in some way? Were you picked on by others? People aren't born with the kind of deep seated anger and rage that you have, it develops form experience.

stugots_
11-03-2009, 05:18 AM
I'd like to know what happened to you in your childhood. Was someone in the household, or friend of the family abusive to you in some way? Were you picked on by others? People aren't born with the kind of deep seated anger and rage that you have, it develops form experience.

I think its because Derek is Sicilian that he has a bit of a hot head, don't worry Derek i am Sicilian too! lol

sorry to overtake your thread Derek i hope you get a laugh out of this.

Ryan Wacht
11-03-2009, 05:50 AM
I think its because Derek is Sicilian that he has a bit of a hot head, don't worry Derek i am Sicilian too! lol

Yeah right, one's ethnicity causes anger issues :wank:

TheTransformator
11-03-2009, 06:39 AM

That is a BS argument...I've been plenty of times in Italy...

tight booty
11-03-2009, 06:48 AM
I don't understand why you would ask such a ridiculous thing? :confused:

MaverickMan
11-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Listening to Derek scream over the top of his guests for 30 minutes?

Yeah no.

TheTransformator
11-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Derek, going on your radio show would be dead last on my list of ways to spend an evening. You aren't interesting, you have no charisma, you are loud, incurious, unlettered, uneducated, incapable of two way debate, and insecure to the point of psychosis.

You don't have 30 minutes of radio in you, there's nothing about your personality which is unique enough to hold anyone's attention for that length of time. Any show you have will quickly devolve into you using it as another platform to assert the pseudo tough guy image that you haplessly and desperately try to portray on this forum.

The problem is that you are so insecure, such a self-loather, that you will simply not allow yourself to just be you. Nobody is interested in your tacky persona, it grates extremely quickly. Everything you do in this world is done for reasons of self-promotion, and it's done shamelessly. You have nothing to offer anyone, because you simply aren't an interesting person. You are a boring, stupid, insipid little man with absolutely no life experience outside of the bubble you hide in for protection.

Successful radio personalities achieve their success by connecting with their listeners. Unfortunately, you will never achieve this because you don't connect with people on account of your belief that you cannot be criticised. So scared are you of less than 100% praise, so much do you need that constant reassurance, that you will quickly alienate the listeners on your show.

I predict three or four shows will be popular, at which point, the people willing to phone up and by abused by a high pitched illiterate will dry up and you'll just be left ranting into an empty airspace...

He can't redeem himself...?

What if he explains what his diagnosis was at the hospital and I'm not talking about his BP...which factors were contributing to his diagnosis...where he went wrong...talking normally and as an adult about what he now faces...wouldn't that give him some redemption...?

He must have a serious side also...besides the exploding anger bursts...he stated he stood by Dave while the rest of the world was out to get Dave when he went to jail...that is a side of Derek we hardly ever hear about...beside the negatives...he must have some positive attributes...not...?

tight booty
11-03-2009, 08:14 AM

What if he explains what his diagnosis was at the hospital and I'm not talking about his BP...which factors were contributing to his diagnosis...where he went wrong...talking normally and as an adult about what he now faces...wouldn't that give him some redemption...?

He must have a serious side also...besides the exploding anger bursts...he stated he stood by Dave while the rest of the world was out to get Dave when he went to jail...that is a side of Derek we hardly ever hear about...beside the negatives...he must have some positive attributes...not...?
Derek is very loyal as a friend and to his family! Yes, he has wonderful qualities which get over looked by some on these forums! He has a huge heart and is very kind!

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Derek is very loyal as a friend and to his family! Yes, he has wonderful qualities which get over looked by some on these forums! He has a huge heart and is very kind!
thanks babe its funny leave 1 know how i am on the radio he must have been listening the bitter old man. lol

tight booty
11-03-2009, 08:45 AM
thanks babe its funny leave 1 know how i am on the radio he must have been listening the bitter old man. lol
I'd like to hear his voice, I wonder if he sounds like a weasle. ;)
And you can bet, he would be listening to your radio show Derek. Hell, I remember he even joined your website didn't he?

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Derek, going on your radio show would be dead last on my list of ways to spend an evening. You aren't interesting, you have no charisma, you are loud, incurious, unlettered, uneducated, incapable of two way debate, and insecure to the point of psychosis.

You don't have 30 minutes of radio in you, there's nothing about your personality which is unique enough to hold anyone's attention for that length of time. Any show you have will quickly devolve into you using it as another platform to assert the pseudo tough guy image that you haplessly and desperately try to portray on this forum.

The problem is that you are so insecure, such a self-loather, that you will simply not allow yourself to just be you. Nobody is interested in your tacky persona, it grates extremely quickly. Everything you do in this world is done for reasons of self-promotion, and it's done shamelessly. You have nothing to offer anyone, because you simply aren't an interesting person. You are a boring, stupid, insipid little man with absolutely no life experience outside of the bubble you hide in for protection.

Successful radio personalities achieve their success by connecting with their listeners. Unfortunately, you will never achieve this because you don't connect with people on account of your belief that you cannot be criticised. So scared are you of less than 100% praise, so much do you need that constant reassurance, that you will quickly alienate the listeners on your show.

I predict three or four shows will be popular, at which point, the people willing to phone up and by abused by a high pitched illiterate will dry up and you'll just be left ranting into an empty airspace...
wow i didnt no you care to write that much about about me you obviously do care cause im sure you listened all the time ibeen on the air or you wouldnt clearly have that much info. its all good im sure youll listen as a matter of fact why dont you, you might learn a couple things. i have nothing to offer ? i been in the game and very successful for 10 years . im a self promoter, i have helped hundred of my satisfied clients, i have a successful website generated good income. i have a youtube channel that has over 1.5 million total views.i am a sponsored athelete from team gat .com and jojo energy. i have worked for calvin klein,comedy central,i have a lot of credentials on my site not going to let a bitter old queen put me down. you can bash me all you want. you dont know me dude. not one bit! ask carl and arron i have a huge following ask dave why the fuck would he give me my own show if i wasnt popular. coming from a guy that cant even post on decent picutre of himself.

also look at my picture yeah i might not look the way i did at 25 but i have accomplished a great build my whole life. and most guys would love to look like that. ihad a better build then dave, romano , mr g , jimmy. and you know its the truth me at my prime would put there builds under the water . it takes some knowledge genetics etc to look like that.

whatever dude. youll listen im confident in that

peace

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 08:48 AM

i will do all of that and ten some bud. trust me

hope all is well.

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 08:52 AM

HEY LEAVE 1 LOOK PEOPLE CANT STAND YOU AS MUCH AS YOU CANT STAND ME LMAO ..........GET A LIFE AND OFF MY SICK

Leave1
I know you hate this fucker as much as I do. He's the biggest asshole on the board. He's back to abusing his power as a mod by closing down and altering people's thread. If you ever got the opportunity, it would be really cool if you could use the 'pull' you have in order to facilitate Dave and John getting rid of his ass. Take care.

Ryan Wacht
11-03-2009, 08:56 AM
I don't understand why you would ask such a ridiculous thing? :confused:

People that have been beaten down in one way or another, at an early age often enter adulthood with a lot of repressed anger. His anger and defensiveness is most often extreme, much more so then the average person. These unfortunate victims that I speak of were made to feel powerless as children because of assholes that abused them. If you can't understand this, then you are in denial. I don't get what part of that you don't understand, unless you think its perfectly normal to fly off the handle at any slight criticism, and even sometimes threaten physical harm. Its just a question anyways, it may or may not be true. I'm not saying he's a bad person, but just one that may need help. However, The fact that you took it personally suggests that you have some sort of issue yourself that needs to be looked into. Anyone that can admit to a problematic past gets an A in my book, because its difficult to come forward and talk about these things, and everyone brings their past into their adult life in some form or another, though that fact in itself doesn't necessitate social maladaptation, chill out.

The Big Sexy
11-03-2009, 08:57 AM
PM from a member to me...

TBS now that you are a mod maybe you can help me out. Nobody likes Derek Anthony except for the few nuthuggers in Muscle Central who go to his site and pay for bootyshaking. He abuses his power by using racial slurs and mindless attacks in forums outside of the PIT. It would be really cool if you could use the 'pull' you have in order to facilitate Dave and John getting rid of his ass. Take care and stay sexy bro.

Now, I had to tell this person that I'm a moderator and it isn't really fair to totally judge people from their online personas. But, I just felt I should put this up here because of the message someone set you about leave...

As for the radio show... everyone you listed, besides myself, lives in another country. Have you thought about the cost of a 30 minute call to the UK? New Zealand? Sweeden?

As for me - I'm out... I'll stick to being on Off-Topic. ;)

tight booty
11-03-2009, 09:08 AM

TBS now that you are a mod maybe you can help me out. Nobody likes Derek Anthony except for the few nuthuggers in Muscle Central who go to his site and pay for bootyshaking. He abuses his power by using racial slurs and mindless attacks in forums outside of the PIT. It would be really cool if you could use the 'pull' you have in order to facilitate Dave and John getting rid of his ass. Take care and stay sexy bro.

Now, I had to tell this person that I'm a moderator and it isn't really fair to totally judge people from their online personas. But, I just felt I should put this up here because of the message someone set you about leave...

As for the radio show... everyone you listed, besides myself, lives in another country. Have you thought about the cost of a 30 minute call to the UK? New Zealand? Sweeden?

As for me - I'm out... I'll stick to being on Off-Topic. ;)
Wait a minute, somebody told you to "stay sexy" in a pm. Now either that was a woman or a homosexual. What kind of man tells another man to stay sexy....:confused:

tight booty
11-03-2009, 09:14 AM
People that have been beaten down in one way or another, at an early age often enter adulthood with a lot of repressed anger. His anger and defensiveness is most often extreme, much more so then the average person. These unfortunate victims that I speak of were made to feel powerless as children because of assholes that abused them. If you can't understand this, then you are in denial. I don't get what part of that you don't understand, unless you think its perfectly normal to fly off the handle at any slight criticism, and even sometimes threaten physical harm. Its just a question anyways, it may or may not be true. I'm not saying he's a bad person, but just one that may need help. However, The fact that you took it personally suggests that you have some sort of issue yourself that needs to be looked into. Anyone that can admit to a problematic past gets an A in my book, because its difficult to come forward and talk about these things, and everyone brings their past into their adult life in some form or another, though that fact in itself doesn't necessitate social maladaptation, chill out.
Did it ever occur to you that Derek lashes out and becomes defensive towards others because he is tired of the crap? And maybe he has a bit of a temper? Really I think you are reading too much into it and especially about suggesting that I have issues.
What I tend to notice on forums is that when people are brutally honest and open themselves up, they attract good and bad. And with the bad, comes people who hide behind computer screens and bully others for being so honest. Now you know yourself that you have endured a bit of bullying in the past too and it can be very hurtful. I think you are over thinking on this and need to realise that Derek has a bit of a temper and grows tired of alot of negative crap.

Mr X
11-03-2009, 09:19 AM
^^maybe hes just a prick who has no self control.

tight booty
11-03-2009, 09:27 AM

Maybe he needs to do yoga. ;)

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 10:29 AM

As for me - I'm out... I'll stick to being on Off-Topic. ;)good i can get better and two im more powerful then you you couldnt do shit to me. youll be banned way before me. the big fugly.

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Did it ever occur to you that Derek lashes out and becomes defensive towards others because he is tired of the crap? And maybe he has a bit of a temper? Really I think you are reading too much into it and especially about suggesting that I have issues.
What I tend to notice on forums is that when people are brutally honest and open themselves up, they attract good and bad. And with the bad, comes people who hide behind computer screens and bully others for being so honest. Now you know yourself that you have endured a bit of bullying in the past too and it can be very hurtful. I think you are over thinking on this and need to realise that Derek has a bit of a temper and grows tired of alot of negative crap.thank you well said

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 10:31 AM

As for me - I'm out... I'll stick to being on Off-Topic. ;)and whats your point there are thousands of other guests. or i can just talk etc. and im sure youl llisten

TheTransformator
11-03-2009, 10:57 AM

Well...that is what we can find out now by listening to his show...if he has something of substance to add...if he applies a mature attitude...he might surprise us all...if he sticks to the angry Italian routine...well...that will get old fast...it is really up to Derek if it fails or succeeds...

Admiral Johnson
11-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Tell stories about the young crazy DA. Fighting, juicing playing baseball. Give us an idea of what highschool was like for you

derekanthony
11-03-2009, 12:04 PM
tell stories about the young crazy da. Fighting, juicing playing baseball. Give us an idea of what highschool was like for youanaconda lmao nice avatar

Admiral Johnson
11-03-2009, 10:38 PM
haha thanks man. you should give me a shoutout for the avi on the show lol

Ryan Wacht
11-04-2009, 03:44 AM
What I tend to notice on forums is that when people are brutally honest and open themselves up, they attract good and bad. And with the bad, comes people who hide behind computer screens and bully others for being so honest. Now you know yourself that you have endured a bit of bullying in the past too and it can be very hurtful. I think you are over thinking on this and need to realise that Derek has a bit of a temper and grows tired of alot of negative crap.

I never said I had all the answers, perhaps its a little bit of all the factors mentioned, yours and mine. I don't think anything can be 'overthought though, there's always room for additional analysis. As far as mentioning that you have issues, so what, we all do. But I was only concerned about one of them, which is the fact that you felt the need to involve yourself in something that really was none of your concern. If he feels the need to defend himself, then hes perfectly capable of doing it and will. There would be no need to in this case, because it was a perfectly logical, and legitimate question which was asked without malice intent.

Admiral Johnson
11-16-2009, 02:09 AM
whens the first episode?

wolverine565
11-16-2009, 09:59 AM
After you trash a few people, take calls from people that want to learn something. I am honestly hopping you'll blow off the jerry springer stuff and talk about your experiences and practical applications. I want to hear full explinations of how to do stuff.