PDA

View Full Version : NGA Florida Championships- 7 November 09

DAVIDHARDY
11-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Who is gonna be there? I'll be competing in my 1st NGA show as a novice and I'd like to meet some forum members. Gotta get that post contest food fest going(only one big meal because I have a show 2 weeks later lol) and who better to do it with than fellow RX members. See y'all there!

fltallpaul
11-04-2009, 08:14 AM
Who is gonna be there? I'll be competing in my 1st NGA show as a novice and I'd like to meet some forum members. Gotta get that post contest food fest going(only one big meal because I have a show 2 weeks later lol) and who better to do it with than fellow RX members. See y'all there!

I will be there in the Open Heavyweight class. This is my first NGA show as well.

I know alot of people who are competing as pro's like Kyle Harris, Eric Broser, and Nicole Weeks on the figure side. Make sure to say hello as I am sure we will be around each other all day...very small venue but very nice. I have attended the show the last two years and its really well run. You will enjoy it. My name is Paul, incase that wasn't obvious.