PDA

View Full Version : When are you going to do 2 radio shows a week???

Frosty
02-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Sorry for being impatient....but I can't wait!! Love the show.

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
03-03-2009, 03:21 PM
I think once a week is enough. Last two shows have been almost 3 hours!

big nut
03-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Sorry for being impatient....but I can't wait!! Love the show.

x2...i can't wait til there are 2 HMR radio shows per week. i think there could be even 3 shows per week...make one dedicated to a call in segment, with dave and john answering callers questions.

Forrest
03-06-2009, 07:44 AM

3 hours was way too long! Great guests and interviews but the chit chat at the start was hard to get through.

MichaelWayne
03-06-2009, 11:51 AM
3 hours was way too long! Great guests and interviews but the chit chat at the start was hard to get through.

Thinking that is what the second show is going to be 'After Hours' with that type of format.
Agree, it was a little hard to keep everything straight with everyone trying to get a couple minutes of airtime, while Dave is keeping order and John gets cut off with everything he tries to say.

Hopefully we get HMR for interviews and just quick chit-chat w/ ONLY Dave and John, then another show for the rest of the guys to...well, do what they do.

Thank god there will at least be the ladies show to pick up for the lack of class that 'after hours' won't have. LOL

anthony1992
03-06-2009, 04:18 PM
the more HMR the better

thepump
03-18-2009, 06:32 PM

we can handle the show but would be nice to break it upin to sections like bullshit than news and than guest u get the point.