PDA

View Full Version : Feeling irritable and aggresive after cycle. Is it normal?

pebble
11-05-2009, 04:26 AM
I just came off a cycle of 10mg Var ED after being on for 2 months, and for the past 2 weeks since, I've been feeling really impatient, irritable and just downright aggresive.
I was at a crowded place and some guy bumped into me by accident, I felt like punching him in the face right away. I'm not normally like this. Maybe just a bit during PMS. I did not feel like that when I was on cycle either.
Is it normal?
Is there anything I can do about it?
I thought that after coming off, my natural T levels will nose dive, and that will make me anything but aggresive?
I'm just worried that if I continue like this, I might break someone's face one day.

TheTransformator
11-05-2009, 04:28 AM
Irritable...yes...try to turn your agression into your workouts...! You are in control not the drugs...!

Abraxas
11-05-2009, 07:53 AM
I just came off a cycle of 10mg Var ED after being on for 2 months, and for the past 2 weeks since, I've been feeling really impatient, irritable and just downright aggresive.

Dude,your on 10 mg of Var for 2 months,
sorry bro but that is downright pathetic.
I have no idea what made you do something so friggin useless.

Anyway,if what your saying is true,in what I have sincere trouble believing,you should seriously lay off these substances from now on.

TheTransformator
11-05-2009, 08:13 AM
Dude,your on 10 mg of Var for 2 months,
sorry bro but that is downright pathetic.
I have no idea what made you do something so friggin useless.

Anyway,if what your saying is true,in what I have sincere trouble believing,you should seriously lay off these substances from now on.

It is a girl ;)

Abraxas
11-05-2009, 08:29 AM
It is a girl ;)

IMAO:p

Thanx for the heads up.

Sorry,you can forget my post.

pebble
11-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Just a bit more info:
I'm also experiencing water retention after coming off. I can't see my abs in the mirror anymore.
Absolutely no sides during cycle. Zero. Very slight swelling below; I could make myself climax much much more easily than normal. Other than that, I can't think of anything else.
I'm very happy with the gains in mass experienced while on. Strength shot thru the roof. So far, I seem to be holding on to the strength and mass gains even after coming off.
Any suggestions for what I can do about the irritable mood and bloat in my abs? I want to go to a doctor to get blood work done and hormones checked; is there anything specifically I should take note of in the results of the blood work?

sassy69
11-05-2009, 11:18 PM
My suggestion is to wait another week - anavar takes 3 weeks to clear (ref: anavar detection time). You'll find that many of the sides you experience are when your hormone levels are in flux. IMO its very similar to that time of the month where your estrogen levels are going nuts. For ex I experience very dramatic mood swings the day my period starts. Like I'll be in a SHITTY mood and not know why, and then, ohhhhhh, that's what's going on..... But during the period itself. much of that effect is not there. Even anavar can change your moods so you really can't go into ANY cycle expecting no impact. I think its really important to be in tune w/ your body if you're going to cycle and be VERY aware of mood swings and such - and then learn to look for the signs of when you're going to start feeling pissy and learn to deal w/ it. Just like not turning into a bitch once a month (i.e. its not fair for the people around you to have to deal w/ you being a bitch because of your hormones - its not their fault, and its not their responsibilty to accept it from you just because... equivalently, you chose to cycle, therefore its your responsibility to learn how to manage your behavior if that particular chemical is going to affect your moods. So in this case, I'm going to guess it is less the cycle and more the part where the fluctuation in your hormone levels that is the issue.

I'd also recommend you wait that extra week for your cycle to clear before you go to get blood work. Basically high T levels are going to stick out like a sore thumb, if you don't want to have that discussion w/ the doctor. As much as you'd like to trust your doc, most are very anti-steroids, especially for women, and most know next to nothing about them. Other sides that aren't as apparent can be high blood pressure and bad cholesterol. Again, I'd give your cycle that extra week to clear and maybe another week at least for your body to adjust itself. If you go while you're still in flux, certain sides, like the cholesterol thing might show up and your doc will then want to put you on this or that prescription whatever when its really just a matter of letting your body find its homeostasis.

Also water retention is not an uncommon side of var, so again, I wouldn't go runnign around looking for some sort of prescription medication to "fix" that. Let your body find balance. If you want to try to reduce the water retention, you can try an over-the-counter / herbal diuretic like dandelion root.

pebble
11-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Thank you very much Sassy!!
I will take your advice and wait a few more weeks.

pebble
11-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Basically high T levels are going to stick out like a sore thumb, if you don't want to have that discussion w/ the doctor.

May I ask a question? Why will I test for high T levels? Will the var in my blood get mistaken as T?

sassy69
11-06-2009, 12:21 PM
May I ask a question? Why will I test for high T levels? Will the var in my blood get mistaken as T?

If there is anything that will make them think that you're on steroids, they may recommend such tests "to confirm". Its just stuff you don't want on your record.

pebble
11-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks Sassy!!

sassy69
11-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Thanks Sassy!!

Let us know how you feel in a couple weeks!