PDA

View Full Version : What the eff!

DAVIDHARDY
11-05-2009, 05:25 AM
So how the hell does this work? Yesterday, before I started my carb load for the show on Saturday, I weighed 181 in the morning. I ate 600 carbs and totaled around 3500 calories with only about 30 grams of fat and drank 2 gallons of water. The carbs came from these sources:

No fat muffins- 200 grams...they made my blood sugar go crazy so I switched to oats after 2 meals with them
Oats- 200 grams
Sweet potatoes- 150 grams
raisins and honey- 50 grams

I drank 2 gallons of distilled water and ate egg whites and turkey breast for my protein, only getting about 180 grams of animal protein altogether.

Today, my glutes are still really sharp, so I didn't spill and I'm thirsty like a mofo. I planned on only drinking 1 gallon of water, but will this make me flatten out like no other? I also planned on only eating about 400 carbs, but do I need to up that considering the weight loss that I experienced yesterday? Should I eat basically the same amount of carbs that I did yesterday, or add some fat? Sorry for all of the questions, but it just seems really weird what happened...what the hell is gonna happen when I start taking Aqualyze on Friday? Here is a link to my pictures that I have in my thread:

Hardc0rehardy5's road to the NGA Florida Natural Championships. - Page 10 - RX Muscle Forums

post 282 are the pics from yesterday evening when I was a watered down 187.