PDA

View Full Version : Marauder's 16 Week Journey From Fit to FREAK

Marauder63
11-06-2009, 06:54 PM
First off I am starting this thread a lot earlier then when I actually start my prep but it's to put me in that mind set to get ready.

What show I am doing: MABBA 2010 Novice Championship (March 27th)

When my prep is starting: Dec.5 (16 Weeks Out)

Stats:

Height:5'11 3/4

Weight: 198

Body Fat:N/A

Story: (Why I am doing this and where I come from) :

I am doing this because of my growing interest in the sport itself I always frequented the forums watched the video's and loved working out(among other things). So this was the next step for me.

As for where I come from: RX Muscle Forums

Training: Working on something right now, but essentially it will change up every now and then. All depending on how I feel, how I look.

As It stands The split will be 5 days a week working each bodypart once a week, I am Keeping a split for now just because I Like structure. Though if it doesnt workout I will go with the split itself but just make sure I exhaust the muscle.

You are all welcome to follow along but I am doing this for myself either way.

Marauder63
11-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Note:

These are older pictures but it's just to give everyone an idea of what frame/structure is like.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/Marauder43/IMG_2953.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/Marauder43/IMG_2948.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/Marauder43/IMG_3096.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/Marauder43/arm_no_flash.jpg

jaykay
11-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Looking good man. I just read a page or so of your other thread and it's simply amazing how much weight you lost. Honestly, if you wouldn't have posted that link, I would have never guessed that you were 300 lbs at a point. Maybe it's the angle or the lighting of the pics, but I couldn't see any loose skin which is usually visible after weight-loss as severe as yours. What weight are you looking to be onstage, 180-185? Good luck at the show.

Marauder63
11-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Looking good man. I just read a page or so of your other thread and it's simply amazing how much weight you lost. Honestly, if you wouldn't have posted that link, I would have never guessed that you were 300 lbs at a point. Maybe it's the angle or the lighting of the pics, but I couldn't see any loose skin which is usually visible after weight-loss as severe as yours. What weight are you looking to be onstage, 180-185? Good luck at the show.

I know the loose skin does not seem major and it isnt.. for the most part.
The biggest culpret is my midsection (IRL is totally different) lower ab's and sides in paticular.

Well the majority of those pictures are actually me in the 180's and I am now at 198 I have gained more fat then I would like to especially still have loose skin to tighten 181.6-198 in 3 months (16 lbs).

Those are after all old pictures, my condition is not as great but with all my constant worrying and lack of structure I have noticed a bit of muscle gain/ increased vascularity at this weight.

I predict that I wont be much heavier by Dec.5 (maybe sub 203) at most.
I do not want to worry about what weight I'll be just if I will look good come show time. I believe the lower end of the 170's.

jaykay
11-06-2009, 08:21 PM
I see. Good luck.

Marauder63
11-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I see. Good luck.

Thanks, I was just looking over the site and these are the photos from this years novice competition.

I would be competing as a junior, and I am thinking a light middle weight, which seems to be anything after 165 and up to 176.

When I got to my lowest point (181.6) I was seeing feathering in my left leg, all the detail in my abs,Vascularity in all sorts of places including calves..lats..chest.

So I think a light middle will be acceptable.

http://www.bodybuilding.ca/Results/2009Novice/2009-Novice.htm

TheTransformator
11-07-2009, 01:18 AM
Give it your all...focus...Do IT!

Marauder63
11-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Give it your all...focus...Do IT!

Thanks man I definitely will give it my all I have put to much time among other things into this to not continue.

I cant control anything but the way I will look on that day!

Marauder63
11-09-2009, 07:53 AM
Did legs and calves today should have done more hamstring work but I absolutely killed it with my squats/hacksquats/lunges etc. I focused simply on pushing myself,making sure it was heavy weight and good form for once. Taking the next 4 weeks before my prep starts to get myself in the mode of working as hard as possible for the 16 weeks to come.

First time doing back squats in who knows how long and I had a deep ROM but lowered weight for sure didnt 9 reps for 245 focusing on each rep and a widowmaker set with 205 just to get back into doing these properly.
But considering I am just under 6 feet and legs being a weak point this was a win.

When it came to calves I had to lower the weight because of barely holding it up from the previous exercises.That being said if I bring this kind of intensity day in day out I am 100% certain Ill do well.

And thats the last time I workout at 5 am unless I absolutely have to, a buddy of mine from work who is usually reliable didnt show up and he asked me to come this morning.

Marauder63
11-09-2009, 02:56 PM
I just got an encouraging email, I sent a thank you to the president and vice president of the orginization I am now affiliated with. Along with this a few comparison pictures for my transformation etc.

Well long story short they want to use my pictures in a before and after album they have with current and past competitors. Also suggesting I get out and promote myself to local health food businesses and even the local media!

That is a load of encouragement.