PDA

View Full Version : Research chemicals that have good reputations

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

IAMLEGEND
10-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Gtg in my book

Grizzly Adams
10-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Anyone have any experience with rasa research's nolva?

IAMLEGEND
10-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Just t3 for me. Aromasin on the way.

apex23
10-16-2010, 07:40 AM
Going to give them a try and see how the rats like RASA. They are great a giving feedback.

Grizzly Adams
10-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Going to give them a try and see how the rats like RASA. They are great a giving feedback.

What exactly are you going to feed the little guys? Let us know how it goes with RASA.

newgoal300
10-17-2010, 10:14 PM
a scale more advanced then the ones I have seen at my college chem lab. sure they could dump in a large amount of powder and liquid and call it a solution, but the consistency would be way off. the one time i ordered from AG guys all my bottles had settlement at the bottom that was out of suspension. no quality control. these chem research sites are basment labs, plain and simple.

but besides the point, i can get pharm grade Altraz arimidex in the blister in the box for less than $2 a pill! and I KNOW its real

measuring the dosages is not a big deal whatsoever, we would order clen powder from merc years ago and make a solution out of it using a gram scale, and clen needs to be takin in microgram dosages, just takes some math, nothing very technical.....and iron-dragon has always been good to me

apex23
10-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Iron-dragon is very good in my opinion...Everything I have tried has been the best.

ATOMONE
10-20-2010, 01:16 PM
chemones clen had me lit. good stuff. and ive use their aromasin very religiously gtg

IAMLEGEND
10-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Update on rasa:

T3 is good
Aromasin is good
Clen is waaaaay underdosed, supposed to be 300 mcg/ml, my cousin is on .7 of a ml and is fine no sides whats so ever.

All these products are very sweet solutions im used to the harsh ass stuff you have to chase with juice, just made me skeptical at first.

apex23
10-20-2010, 07:37 PM
I will have an update soon on what I ordered. Just waiting for it to come in.

Grizzly Adams
10-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Any one have any recent experience with Research Stop's nolva?

Have any of you ever gotten a bunk SERM from one of these research sites? I need some nolva but am worried about getting something that is underdosed or completely fake.

IAMLEGEND
10-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Ive used innovatives nolva before and it was good, but that was a couple years back dont know how they are now, i havent used them since they took 3 months or so to ship my order.

I must mention that I have used research stops aromasin and it is legit! However Im a sucker for buy one get one free so went with rasa this time.

Grizzly Adams
10-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Bump..

Any one have any recent experience with Research Stop's nolva?

Have any of you ever gotten a bunk SERM from one of these research sites? I need some nolva but am worried about getting something that is underdosed or completely fake.

Anyone else??

Brundel
10-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Just got some Clen from chemone.
1/4 ml had me shaking. I can usually tolerate about 125mcg.

s2h
10-22-2010, 10:15 PM
1/4 ml had me shaking. I can usually tolerate about 125mcg.dosing is high...very high..there claim to fame...

HammerStrength12
10-24-2010, 01:08 PM
1/4 ml had me shaking. I can usually tolerate about 125mcg.

Wow, that's only 50 mcg.

tank315
10-24-2010, 05:18 PM
im lovin iron dragon for there promp service and delivery to my ront door in 48hrs! using MGF(80mcg PWO) and IGF-1(40mcg half hr after MGF and first thing in am on off days) Just finished 50 day run and my work shirts are all now too little AND I STILL WHERE THE SAME SIZE DRESS PANTS(34)

The wifey is using cjc1295(GH) and her sleep patterns are deep, skin is looking bright and smooth. even her birth mark is markedly lighter so i am impressed with their product.

HammerStrength12
10-24-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm sorry, I just don't trust Iron Dragon.

s2h
10-24-2010, 09:45 PM
ID isnt high on my list of research sites...

Brundel
10-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Wow, that's only 50 mcg.
Sure doesnt feel like it.
I would say overdosed if anything.
Not bad at all.

homegrown
10-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Anyone have any experience with rasa research's nolva?

Their clen and t3 dont work...

tank315
10-25-2010, 10:34 PM
u hav bad experience with them:dunno:

JamesWebb
10-25-2010, 10:40 PM

i have never had an issue with them.

tank315
10-25-2010, 10:41 PM
i have never had an issue with them.me neither!

HammerStrength12
10-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Not saying their stuff is bunk, just the name sort of makes me a little hesitant

Ryan Wacht
10-28-2010, 08:06 PM
i have never had an issue with them.

Me neither..

lilhawk1
10-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Iron Dragon has always worked well for me.

retroshaper
10-29-2010, 03:21 PM
An independent analysis on some ID letro came back 1.5mg/ml instead of 2.5mg/ml. Makes me wonder about all their other stuff.

IAMLEGEND
10-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Take back what I said about Rasa, been comparing them with innovative and researchstop, and all rasa products are in the trash.

bigballeystully
11-02-2010, 05:19 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know I was going to get some chems for my rats from chemone but they were out of what i needed, so i went with research stop, got the package 2 days later, extremely professional, dark bottles, labeled professionally, i will let you know how my rats respond to them:)

bigballeystully
11-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Just as a side note, I have tried Sten Labs in the past and wasn't pleased with the packaging and I think it was dosed incorrectly, Innovative back in the day was good for my rats but it's been a long time since then, but I will let you guys know how reasearch stop works on my new rats:)

heavyiron
11-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Just as a side note, I have tried Sten Labs in the past and wasn't pleased with the packaging and I think it was dosed incorrectly, Innovative back in the day was good for my rats but it's been a long time since then, but I will let you guys know how reasearch stop works on my new rats:)
They have a good rep.

Big Puppy
11-04-2010, 12:59 AM
The following items i have used from Iron D: MT2-works great. IGF- worked great. Caber- couldn't tell a difference, but i know a lot of people don't respond to caber. Tadalafil- seemed underdosed by about half. Finasteride- don't know yet- not familiar with how much i should notice. DSIP- didn't help me sleep, but i felt the calming effects at higher doses- not a very effective peptide. MGF- hard to say. Clomid- seemed legit.
The ones i can guarantee are MT2, DSIP, IGF-1, Tadalafil- although never tried the real stuff, so maybe the dosing was right. and i'm pretty sure clomid

Big Puppy
11-04-2010, 01:00 AM
Have used aromasin from research stop and chemone with 100% success.

Ryan Wacht
11-04-2010, 02:47 AM
The following items i have used from Iron D: MT2-works great. IGF- worked great. Caber- couldn't tell a difference, but i know a lot of people don't respond to caber. Tadalafil- seemed underdosed by about half. Finasteride- don't know yet- not familiar with how much i should notice. DSIP- didn't help me sleep, but i felt the calming effects at higher doses- not a very effective peptide. MGF- hard to say. Clomid- seemed legit.
The ones i can guarantee are MT2, DSIP, IGF-1, Tadalafil- although never tried the real stuff, so maybe the dosing was right. and i'm pretty sure clomid

What dosing regimen did you use with their IGF-1?

Big Puppy
11-04-2010, 11:53 AM
I tried 50 on up to 100 mcg a day

oneoff
11-04-2010, 06:12 PM

ID isnt high on my list of research sites...

Why's that, aside from the aforementioned letro incident in this thread.

I just got my Tamoxifen citrate from them, advertised at 20mg/ml. The bottle said 30.4mg/ml. I contacted them and within an hour or two they replied saying that the additional weight was to account for the citrate, so 20mg of acutal tamoxifen is present in each 1ml.

Should I just say F it and grab some Nolva from ChemOne and trash the Iron Dragon stuff I have?:dunno: (20/20/10/10 after first time PH hdrol [6 weeks] a few months down the road)

bigballeystully
11-04-2010, 06:40 PM
I personally think go with what HEAVYIRON is recommending. He isn't gonna steer you wrong, I feel comfortable going with either research stop or chemone, pricing I don't care, I want exactly what I get and if it's a little pricier so be it.

I just got my Tamoxifen citrate from them, advertised at 20mg/ml. The bottle said 30.4mg/ml. I contacted them and within an hour or two they replied saying that the additional weight was to account for the citrate, so 20mg of acutal tamoxifen is present in each 1ml.

Should I just say F it and grab some Nolva from ChemOne and trash the Iron Dragon stuff I have?:dunno: (20/20/10/10 after first time PH hdrol [6 weeks] a few months down the road)

oneoff
11-04-2010, 07:25 PM
I personally think go with what HEAVYIRON is recommending. He isn't gonna steer you wrong, I feel comfortable going with either research stop or chemone, pricing I don't care, I want exactly what I get and if it's a little pricier so be it.

Well the pricing is comparable, but if my Iron Dragon stuff that I already have it legit, then I'd rather use that.

bigballeystully
11-04-2010, 08:34 PM
I hear ya, I would use up the ID stuff you have an from now on go with either RS or Chemone:)

s2h
11-04-2010, 09:22 PM

Should I just say F it and grab some Nolva from ChemOne and trash the Iron Dragon stuff I have?:dunno: (20/20/10/10 after first time PH hdrol [6 weeks] a few months down the road)chemone has more consistant products...

HammerStrength12
11-04-2010, 10:46 PM

I'd go with chemone's clomid. Was nolva suggested for you over at PHF? I know that's what most of those guys take, but it can lower IGF levels - not ideal for pct, especially if you want to keep the majority of your gains for the halo. Clomid is a better drug for HPTA resotoratiion.

oneoff
11-05-2010, 01:03 AM
I'd go with chemone's clomid. Was nolva suggested for you over at PHF? I know that's what most of those guys take, but it can lower IGF levels - not ideal for pct, especially if you want to keep the majority of your gains for the halo. Clomid is a better drug for HPTA resotoratiion.

PHF, Tunedsports, Anabolicminds. Everywhere really. I'm gonna stick with Nolva, but I think I'll go ahead and hit up chem one for a "better" product.

Hell, I can return the ID stuff for about 60% of my bottomline price I paid (shipping, taxes, return shipping). Sound like a good idea to pay another $30 or so to step up to chem one?

oneoff
11-05-2010, 01:15 AM
Screw it, my body is worth the extra few bucks so I just ordered from CO and will be making a return to ID. Came out $30 or so in the hole, but well worth it for something that's considered to be more predictable in a category of products that is really just guesswork.

HammerStrength12
11-05-2010, 10:12 AM
PHF, Tunedsports, Anabolicminds. Everywhere really. I'm gonna stick with Nolva, but I think I'll go ahead and hit up chem one for a "better" product.

Hell, I can return the ID stuff for about 60% of my bottomline price I paid (shipping, taxes, return shipping). Sound like a good idea to pay another $30 or so to step up to chem one?

I mean, I haven't heard many actual bad things about ID, but I do know that chmeone is very reputable.

Nolva will get the job done and its probably still a better call than going otc. But I'd imagine most here would suggest clomid.

SwoleChamp
11-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Whats the current word on innovative peptides? Any opinions from you guys?

HammerStrength12
11-05-2010, 11:58 PM
Whats the current word on innovative peptides? Any opinions from you guys?

Know 1 person who's used it. Recovered fine with bloodwork to confirm it.

SwoleChamp
11-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Know 1 person who's used it. Recovered fine with bloodwork to confirm it.

thanks for your opinion, my rats have thought chem one was ok, was just interested in some new companies, any reccomendations?

SwoleChamp
11-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Hey heavyiron, can you pm me the info you mentioned a while back in the thread about bunk nolva? thanks

shorty9
11-07-2010, 04:44 PM
got package from innovativepeptides for my dogs. Grabbed 4 bottles of adex and 3 of clomid, price was good and arrived super fast. Am happy so far, will update in a few wks when have actually begun research.
cheers, shorty

caribeman
11-08-2010, 11:10 AM
How do you measure 1mg on the dropper??

HammerStrength12
11-08-2010, 11:21 AM
How do you measure 1mg on the dropper??

1st grade math

caribeman
11-08-2010, 01:55 PM
1st grade math

ok... and the answer is.....

HammerStrength12
11-08-2010, 03:26 PM
The dropper is labeled in mL. On the bottle it will tell you how many grams of your SERM there are per mL of fluid. For clomid it's usually something like 50mg/mL, and nolva is more like 20 I think.

FluoroFlex
11-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Hey guys- new to the forums here. I recently purchased some liquid T3 from innovative peptides. This is my first experience with liquid T3 (just bought cytomel tabs in the past). I was thrown off when I recieved a plastic pump style bottle containing a bright pink liquid. Is that normal from IP? Started today on a low dose (12.5 mcg).

caribeman
11-08-2010, 04:31 PM
The dropper is labeled in mL. On the bottle it will tell you how many grams of your SERM there are per mL of fluid. For clomid it's usually something like 50mg/mL, and nolva is more like 20 I think.

No bro, there are no markings on the droppler other wise I wouldnt have asked.... this is from chemone btw....Matter of fact the last product I purchase didnt even have a droppler.... reason for my question

HammerStrength12
11-08-2010, 04:34 PM
No bro, there are no markings on the droppler other wise I wouldnt have asked.... this is from chemone btw....Matter of fact the last product I purchase didnt even have a droppler.... reason for my question

I'd just go to a local pharmacy and ask for a syringe then. Don't inject it obviously.

SwoleChamp
11-08-2010, 04:34 PM

i had the same with my clen/t3 from chemone. i just got a 1ml syringe that measured every .05 ml. cost like $.09. or a slin pin with no needle...

caribeman
11-08-2010, 04:51 PM
I'd just go to a local pharmacy and ask for a syringe then. Don't inject it obviously.

Not even on the Taint? LOL good idea bro, thanks for the answer.

HammerStrength12
11-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Funny, cuz chemone never sent me a dropper of any sort. I just went to the Walgreens next door and the pharmacist gave me like 10 syringes (minus the needle) for free.

caribeman
11-09-2010, 08:47 AM
I can tell you that years ago they did provide a dropper but since just the product.

caribeman
11-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Please school me on the following as I've never tried anti-E from Chem. What are you using and at what dose?

Im thinking this would be good to have as a keep safe in case my arimidex does not arrive on time.

alpmaster
11-09-2010, 09:18 AM
If anyone is looking for legit clen, I just started using Chemone's and it's definitely the real stuff. I have only used tabs before, this is my first time with RCs and it's just as good.

I know there's a lot of bad reviews for AR-Rs clen, but if you're looking for a good one go with Chemone.

bigballeystully
11-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Research stop has really nice droppers to screw on top of the bottle, i ordered 2 of them with my last order, a buck a piece, I will let everyone know how the prami and aromasin is......

SwoleChamp
11-11-2010, 10:22 AM
just got my innovative peptides in. ordered monday and came today. fast service! Will let you know quality later

FluoroFlex
11-11-2010, 03:49 PM
SwoleChamp- let me know how they work out for you.

I have another question open to anyone who can answer it. Unity Peptides and Iron Dragon are the same thing, right? Is one more reliable than the other?

SwoleChamp
11-11-2010, 03:51 PM
SwoleChamp- let me know how they work out for you.

I have another question open to anyone who can answer it. Unity Peptides and Iron Dragon are the same thing, right? Is one more reliable than the other?

Will do

SwoleChamp
11-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Whats your opinion on peptidewarehouse.com? anyone used them? There HCG or Clen?

HammerStrength12
11-12-2010, 11:03 AM
U can sell hcg on a research chem site?

SwoleChamp
11-13-2010, 03:25 PM
U can sell hcg on a research chem site?

thats why i was curious, it was on that site...decent price too

Fitness_By_Alex
11-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Chemx anyone? I know their supply is limited to a certain niche but I've heard great things about them.

caribeman
11-16-2010, 04:58 PM

Wondering that too? Any1 used them at all?

HammerStrength12
11-16-2010, 09:34 PM

Interesting. I never knew that was legal, even for rats.

Ryan Wacht
11-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Here's a good site that I've had good experiences with:

http://melanotanpeptide.com/

HammerStrength12
11-16-2010, 11:17 PM
^^

Yes, I know someone who used that one too. His rats bloodwork confirmed that their nolva was not bunk.

Ryan Wacht
11-16-2010, 11:19 PM
^^

Yes, I know someone who used that one too. His rats bloodwork confirmed that their nolva was not bunk.

My rat's balls got bigger on their HCG

Vlad The Impaler
11-17-2010, 01:42 AM
http://rasaresearch.com/index.html

there shipping is literally 3 days or less...the stuff i have used is gtg

Vivid04
11-17-2010, 03:33 AM
Researchstop is the only place I will use.
(they also have Aromasin, Pramipexole, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they are SUPER ANAL about their products and their powder sources. They are as legit as they come and reasonably priced.)

I tend to not give a shit about any site that flavors their chemicals or uses clear bottles. Some of these chemicals are delicate and need to be in u/v resistant glass etc. Flavors are also sometimes used to compensate for a sub par product. Who gives a fuck how the shit tastes...I need to believe in what the hell is in the bottle.
I also dont have much tolerance for places that haven't upgraded to at least carrying Aromasin I guess carrying a MORE effective AI is not of any damn interest to most when the profit margins are so slim huh..

Stay away from Lion something or other. They are being investigated from what I have read/heard.
Otherwise it tastes like the Everclear they mix it in and my controlled study rats hate that shit. I got clawed a few times using stuff that tasted horrible.

Iron dragon and chemone are good. Plus sten.agreed

caribeman
11-17-2010, 08:50 AM
My rat's balls got bigger on their HCG

So no issues with them at all?

Ryan Wacht
11-17-2010, 03:00 PM
So no issues with them at all?

No, none at all, except for the fact that they're kind of expensive. Why? Has anyone else had any problems?

Ryan Wacht
11-17-2010, 03:02 PM

Did these guys use to go by a different company name? That website looks awfully familiar, yet I know that I've never gone to a rasa research site before?

caribeman
11-17-2010, 10:39 PM
No, none at all, except for the fact that they're kind of expensive. Why? Has anyone else had any problems?

Was just wondering, perhaps using them...

mackdadd013
11-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Hey anyone ever use the letro from rasaresearch.com?...If yeah can you please say if it was good

mackdadd013
11-19-2010, 08:46 PM

What stuff did you use?

apex23
11-20-2010, 12:37 PM
I think RASA sucks. It might vary from product to product. I will not use them anymore.

mackdadd013
11-20-2010, 05:07 PM
I think RASA sucks. It might vary from product to product. I will not use them anymore.

Did you get bunk chemicals from them or something?

MadHatter67
11-20-2010, 08:36 PM

does their hcg come ready to use or do you have to prepare it? in the pics it looks like its just a vial of white powder.

Ryan Wacht
11-21-2010, 02:11 AM
does their hcg come ready to use or do you have to prepare it? in the pics it looks like its just a vial of white powder.

You have to add in your own sterile water. I've never seen ready to use HCG before anywhere, even from a legit pharmacy. It always comes in an ampule or vile.

caribeman
11-21-2010, 10:58 AM
anyone ever used alldaychemist?

Ryan Wacht
11-21-2010, 07:01 PM
anyone ever used alldaychemist?

I just checked the site out, they require that one fax in a prescription before they shipped your meds.

mackdadd013
11-21-2010, 11:55 PM
What's the opinion on Sten Labs? Good Quality?

HammerStrength12
11-21-2010, 11:59 PM
^^

g2g

dlp
11-22-2010, 06:42 AM
I have some liquid clomid from CEM products, is it g2g? I know most of you dislike that site

caribeman
11-22-2010, 08:48 AM
I just checked the site out, they require that one fax in a prescription before they shipped your meds.

I contacted them regarding the "HCG Diet" and they told me no script needed for the hcg....

Vlad The Impaler
11-22-2010, 08:54 AM
I know RASA had some bad batches but he made it right with everyone that emailed him

chuck89gt5.0
11-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Loking at iron dragon's Aromasin it says its 300mg, 30ml? how in the world would u dose that?

chuck89gt5.0
11-22-2010, 04:51 PM
would that equal 10mg for every ml?

SwoleChamp
11-22-2010, 05:10 PM
Loking at iron dragon's Aromasin it says its 300mg, 30ml? how in the world would u dose that?

would that equal 10mg for every ml?

yep. 300mg/30ml=10mg/ml

bigballeystully
11-22-2010, 08:38 PM
I was surprised to see HCG on melanotanpeptide.com So everyone who has used their hcg responded very well? I'm thinking bout getting some and having my rats run it during cycle and see what happens? My rats have really liked researchstop so far, not the taste, they hate the taste but the results have been great.

cory5489
11-22-2010, 09:06 PM
thanks to this thread, i ordered from RLS and got my stuff today. everything checks out. i didnt order any peps but i got plenty of other goods.

my bad, didnt realize they didnt even sell peps, and i thought i got that site from this thread, but im to tired right now to go through it all again. but thanks for the thread. i will be ordering some peps eventually and will refer back to this thread

caribeman
11-22-2010, 10:29 PM
I was surprised to see HCG on melanotanpeptide.com So everyone who has used their hcg responded very well? I'm thinking bout getting some and having my rats run it during cycle and see what happens? My rats have really liked researchstop so far, not the taste, they hate the taste but the results have been great.

Seems that is the case....

dlp
11-23-2010, 07:11 AM
Has anyone used CEM products with sucess?

apex23
11-23-2010, 07:56 AM
Did you get bunk chemicals from them or something?

What I bought was very low dose. I will never buy from them again. But then again, it was just 30 some bucks.

caribeman
11-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Has anyone used CEM products with sucess?

Chemone? GTG

SwoleChamp
11-23-2010, 08:16 AM
innovative peptides letro is g2g, so is there sildilafil. cant beat the prices either, rats hate the taste but there product is on point

dlp
11-23-2010, 09:07 AM
I will use chemone next time but i have clomid from cemproducts i was asking about that. g2g?

chuck89gt5.0
11-23-2010, 10:09 AM
innovative peptides letro is g2g, so is there sildilafil. cant beat the prices either, rats hate the taste but there product is on point

Been using them for years....the clen feels OVERdosed. I have had a few underdosed products like their cialis but overall good company and very cheap prices!

SwoleChamp
11-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Been using them for years....the clen feels OVERdosed. I have had a few underdosed products like their cialis but overall good company and very cheap prices!

yea, and now they will beat any price! Good products with good customer service too. responds fast

mackdadd013
11-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Anyone have experience with iron dragon's letro?..

mackdadd013
11-23-2010, 08:54 PM

Seriously? I was gonna order from them but was skeptical about their prices...guess ill have to see for myself..

SwoleChamp
11-24-2010, 12:56 AM
Anyone have experience with iron dragon's letro?..

heard it was tested and came up underdosed. innovative peptides seems g2g at the moment

apex23
11-24-2010, 11:41 AM
I wish glucaphage (metformin) was still sold as a research chem. I used to be able to obtain it from British Dr. Not sure if anyone has interest in this drug.

Ryan Wacht
11-24-2010, 06:51 PM
research chem sites are a rookie mistake we all make. there are plenty of over seas sites to get legit pharmaceutical ancillaries etc for dirt cheap anyway. do you really think these "labs" have the proper equiptment to dose T3 and Clen in the microgram range? Doubt it. The same companies that are bending the laws to sell this stuff by calling it "research grade" just sounds shady as well. And particularly AG-Guys was pushed hard on EliteFitness which is a totally biased and controlled board. Do not trust research chem's for accurately dosed product.

Speak for yourself, a lot of us have had good experiences with research sites. AG-GUYS is a huge rip-off, so I would agree that people need to stay away from them. I hope those mercenary cocksuckers read this too..

DeathtoToasters
11-24-2010, 08:37 PM
My rats are taking 1mg of Anastrozole from researchstop. They are also taking approx 200mg of test c per week. Can anyone confirm if that is the correct amount of Anastrozole for my rats?

Is there any long/short term effects if the Anastrozole dosage is off?

Thanks

heavyiron
11-25-2010, 09:40 AM
My rats are taking 1mg of Anastrozole from researchstop. They are also taking approx 200mg of test c per week. Can anyone confirm if that is the correct amount of Anastrozole for my rats?

Is there any long/short term effects if the Anastrozole dosage is off?

Thanks
Doses will vary but because of the short half life of adex you need to dose more frequently. I would advise 0.5mg 3 times weekly with that dose of T. You may need more adex but that is where I wouuld start. Your T dose is pretty low. Why?

Wrex
11-28-2010, 03:10 PM
I know its not best for my rats to use the squirt bottle for Iron Dragons clomid, but if they were too use it how many squirts should they need for a proper dose?

HammerStrength12
11-28-2010, 03:18 PM
I know its not best for my rats to use the squirt bottle for Iron Dragons clomid, but if they were too use it how many squirts should they need for a proper dose?

Halodrol right? You can start at 50 and taper down. Or just go 25/25/25/25

shaunw8lftr
11-28-2010, 08:28 PM

You cant go by the squirt....the pump is just to get it out of the bottle....a nice feature I appreciate but just doing that gives random results at best. pump it into a syringe and then squirt it where you need it all nice and measured out...more or less ;)

muscle69
11-28-2010, 08:43 PM

Looks like they have liquid proviron.....anyone use??

Wrex
11-29-2010, 01:09 PM
You cant go by the squirt....the pump is just to get it out of the bottle....a nice feature I appreciate but just doing that gives random results at best. pump it into a syringe and then squirt it where you need it all nice and measured out...more or less ;)
Alright, gotcha thanks man!

Wrex
11-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm new to this stuff... For a 25 mg dose of ID clomiphene how many ml would my rats need?
Thanks

Wrex
11-29-2010, 03:28 PM
^ Nevermind that, I think I figured it out lol

Ryan Wacht
11-29-2010, 05:57 PM

Well I'll be damned........:)

anony
11-29-2010, 09:57 PM
what's the latest word with innovative peptides? anyone order from there with the great sale going on right now? any troubles or are they g2g?

also, how are their packages labeled? they don't just put "innovative peptides" on the outside of the package do they?

Ryan Wacht
11-29-2010, 10:02 PM
what's the latest word with innovative peptides? anyone order from there with the great sale going on right now? any troubles or are they g2g?

also, how are their packages labeled? they don't just put "innovative peptides" on the outside of the package do they?

Its shipped within the US, so I don't think packaging is even an issue. They're prices are great though, I'm thinking on placiing an order with them soon.

anony
11-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Its shipped within the US, so I don't think packaging is even an issue. They're prices are great though, I'm thinking on placiing an order with them soon.

I was curious about the packaging because I don't live alone and don't really feel like explaining anything.

anony
11-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Is sten labs legit?

SwoleChamp
11-30-2010, 11:20 AM
I was curious about the packaging because I don't live alone and don't really feel like explaining anything.

has innovative peptides and what it is, and they are g2g

cory5489
12-03-2010, 08:08 PM
from the sites ive looked at you have to have a credit card to order, are there any that i can order from without a credit card?

pnohe
12-04-2010, 11:38 AM
inovative peptides 10mg tamoxifen/50mg clomiphene citrate combo...anyone try? dosages on point? g2g?

IzlamikPork
12-04-2010, 02:20 PM

I use liquid Proviron. Like it a lot.

Never used their's, though. Another brand.

PeteApollo
12-07-2010, 02:13 PM
what about usp tamoxifen citrate? real deal? from innovative peptides

apex23
12-11-2010, 10:46 AM
So, you can actually buy liquid proviron as a research chem site?

By the way, Innovative is damn good and offer great service.

apex23
12-11-2010, 10:50 AM
melanotan peptide is this company located in the states?

IzlamikPork
12-11-2010, 03:13 PM
So, you can actually buy liquid proviron as a research chem site?

By the way, Innovative is damn good and offer great service.

No, I don't think u can get liquid Proviron on a research chem web site. It IS a steroid. Actually, the very 1st steroid.

apex23
12-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I know it is a steroid and that is what got me confused.

mackdadd013
12-11-2010, 11:29 PM
As swole champ said innovative peptides letro is in fact gtg. Anyone tried their clomid?

apex23
12-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Did in the past and it was good.

mackdadd013
12-20-2010, 04:33 PM
hey apex, did you actually test rasaresearch's products? its just that i was read some good revies about their products on another board...just wondering..anyone else?

SwoleChamp
12-20-2010, 05:02 PM
As swole champ said innovative peptides letro is in fact gtg. Anyone tried their clomid?

have a bottle of the clomid from ip, havent used yet though

apex23
12-20-2010, 05:28 PM
hey apex, did you actually test rasaresearch's products? its just that i was read some good revies about their products on another board...just wondering..anyone else?

I did not run an actual lab test to see if their product is legit. However, I have heard from some that swear that RASA is good and others that say the exact opposite.

Their products are cheap, so give it a try, you might be happy.

bigchamp89
12-21-2010, 11:39 PM
I've heard Iron Dragon is the goodness
their products are fine but their customer service is beyond terrible... dont expect them to return any of your emails... they never do.. felt like i was taking a huge gamble buying from them because they did not reply to a simple question i had

chuck89gt5.0
12-22-2010, 10:38 AM

Its good stuff. I have literally used 90% of everything they sell.....their clomid tastes like monkey ass, but most all liquid clomid does.

In 4-5 straight years of ordering from them i have never been unhappy

mackdadd013
12-23-2010, 02:08 AM
Has anyone tried innovative peptides's or Sten Lab's cabergoline. Anybody know a place to buy research caber?

caribeman
01-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Its good stuff. I have literally used 90% of everything they sell.....their clomid tastes like monkey ass, but most all liquid clomid does.

In 4-5 straight years of ordering from them i have never been unhappy

Was thinking of getting some clomid, glad to hear peeps are ok with it.

thestudent
01-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Gentleman, I just received my order from researchsupply.net. I am very pleased. Research chems are in nice glass bottle. I don't have to worry about the plastic dissolving over time, which may have happened with products from another supplier. Everything is top notch.

barbellman
01-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Was thinking of getting some clomid, glad to hear peeps are ok with it.

Its top notch, just tastes bad thats all :yep:

Socialdfan
01-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Just ordered from Innovative Research...Will update.

barbellman
01-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Just ordered from Innovative Research...Will update.

you will like em, good prices, and even during sales they ship quick. I ordered last sale and they shipped the next morning, had it in 3 days. :yep:

jnickels
01-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Innovative Research, tons of great props on this thread from them. Prices seem retarded low. What they're asking for cabergoline is crazy, sure it's real? lol Almost too good to be true!

956Vette
01-13-2011, 10:32 AM
Anyone have experience? Quality? http://gm2labs.com/

caribeman
01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
This should be a sticky...

chuck89gt5.0
01-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Just recieved t-3, cialis and viagra from innovative peptides and as always its GOOOOOD!

chuck89gt5.0
01-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Any research sites sell proviron?

barbellman
01-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Just recieved t-3, cialis and viagra from innovative peptides and as always its GOOOOOD!

What day was it shipped and how long to get to you?

Any research sites sell proviron?

Its a steroid aka controlled, don't know what research site would be dumb enough to sell it...but...I believe I've seen it before just cannot remember where

HammerStrength12
01-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Anyone know of any quality research sites w/ torem?

BC123Jm
01-13-2011, 04:10 PM

i don't see the liquid proviron on their site.
what category is it under?

caribeman
01-13-2011, 04:28 PM
I ordered Thurs from Innovative and its supposed to be here Monday. Will update then.

chuck89gt5.0
01-14-2011, 09:18 AM
[quote=barbellman;1297402]What day was it shipped and how long to get to you?

Took roughly one week after i placed my order

mackdadd013
01-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Anyone looking for prami just letting you know the one from ID is gtg..had me puking my ass off..which is a good thing btw..

tank315
01-17-2011, 10:36 PM
my rats told me the innovative clen is real week..

barbellman
01-18-2011, 06:28 AM

Cannot speak on current stuff, but I had some from 1 yr ago and it was strong as hell, 1/2c would light my rat up shaking crazy.

chuck89gt5.0
01-18-2011, 09:42 AM

No way in hell! i have been using their clen for YEARS and if anything its overdosed!

barbellman
01-18-2011, 10:35 AM
No way in hell! i have been using their clen for YEARS and if anything its overdosed!
he could just be a guy clen doesnt effect too

my buddy can take 300-400 mcg doesnt do shit except give him headache

caribeman
01-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Innovative delivered in 1 week. So service was good. I got some clomid, letro and aromasin. Good prices as well.

apex23
01-20-2011, 09:12 PM

Speak for yourself. Innovative's clen is great.

BC123Jm
01-21-2011, 09:24 AM
anyone ever deal with Precision Peptides?
They have some insane sale going on right now.

stuff like clen for $3.99, dex for $7.99, letro $5.99
these are all 30ml

any feed back on these guys?

barbellman
01-21-2011, 09:39 AM

these are all 30ml

holy shit looks like I've got a new place to buy from for my rats :yep:

Info from the web

"These are the guys who formerly ran sten. They have been around for a while but precision is brand new. Actually the site is not open until Saturday hopefully. Products have always been good and can't beat the prices. These guys left sten to start precision. Good group of guys. I always buy from them"

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure I'd buy from them

BC123Jm
01-21-2011, 10:24 AM
holy shit looks like I've got a new place to buy from for my rats :yep:

Info from the web

"These are the guys who formerly ran sten. They have been around for a while but precision is brand new. Actually the site is not open until Saturday hopefully. Products have always been good and can't beat the prices. These guys left sten to start precision. Good group of guys. I always buy from them"

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure I'd buy from them

i just ordered 6 different products and it all only cost $29.plus shipping.
fuck it, i'll take a shot.
the sale is fucking insane prices.

barbellman
01-21-2011, 10:36 AM
i just ordered 6 different products and it all only cost $29.plus shipping.
fuck it, i'll take a shot.
the sale is fucking insane prices.

Let us know ASAP!

I'd order but there is still some bad blood in the air after STENLABS saga with both sides pointing fingers

caribeman
01-21-2011, 12:39 PM

these are all 30ml

do you have site for these guys?

BC123Jm
01-21-2011, 01:14 PM
do you have site for these guys?

not sure if i'm allowed to post the link.

so its the name of the company dot com
or just google the name and its right at the top.

site looks real professional.
order went smooth, got email confirmation right away.

i'm sure i'll get something, just not sure of the quality yet.

my rat usually shakes right away, so i'll let you
know when i get it.

caribeman
01-21-2011, 01:17 PM
funny, Yahoo dont recognize them but google does...

NTT91
01-21-2011, 05:00 PM
anyone have any experience with Iron Dragon's nolvadex?

apex23
01-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Yes, ID;s Nolvadex is good. They make a quality product.

Veteran
01-22-2011, 07:06 PM
I had used innovative peptides for years, all products, and they were good until recently. I had an issue with their Tadalafil Citrate and Clenbuterol. The TC did nothing except give the user heartburn. The Clen was so weak that I upped the dose gradually day by day to the point that I could take a whole bottle and got absolutely nothing! I contacted them and they claimed that they were aware of the problems associated with the TC but not the Clen. They also said that they would ship replacements and needed the invoice numbers and number of affected bottles. My order was for 30 TC and 30 Clen. A week later I inquired about the status of the replacements, their response was: "We can no longer permit sale of our products to you. Thank You." I guess it was their way of getting off of the hook. My warning is: "Buyer Beware".

barbellman
01-22-2011, 07:11 PM
I had used innovative peptides for years, all products, and they were good until recently. I had an issue with their Tadalafil Citrate and Clenbuterol. The TC did nothing except give the user heartburn. The Clen was so weak that I upped the dose gradually day by day to the point that I could take a whole bottle and got absolutely nothing! I contacted them and they claimed that they were aware of the problems associated with the TC but not the Clen. They also said that they would ship replacements and needed the invoice numbers and number of affected bottles. My order was for 30 TC and 30 Clen. A week later I inquired about the status of the replacements, their response was: "We can no longer permit sale of our products to you. Thank You." I guess it was their way of getting off of the hook. My warning is: "Buyer Beware".

WOW thats not good at all.
30 bottles of each? thats alot of $

caribeman
01-23-2011, 11:14 AM
so... they good or not? just go my clomid from them

Veteran
01-23-2011, 12:12 PM
WOW thats not good at all.
30 bottles of each? thats alot of $
Yeah, it's hard to get this stuff in Canada so when they had a sale on I decided to stock up. Ironically I stocked up on what they claim was "a bad batch".

Veteran
01-23-2011, 12:16 PM
so... they good or not? just go my clomid from them
Like I said, they used to have good quality stuff. When I used their Clomiphene Citrate my balls were aching after 7 days. Had to quit after 9 days. I couldn't walk. The problem with them is quality control and commitment to customer satisfaction. If you get a bad one, you're out of luck in getting compensation. I've decided to outsource from a different supplier. That's just way too much money and risk to the health of our 'rats' when they can't or won't guarantee quality.

barbellman
01-23-2011, 01:22 PM
i'll say this of innovative

i've used them for 5 years at least.

clen and t3 is obviously measured in mcg and some companies have a very very hard time getting the dosing correct. I know several others companies have had that problem at times. Its no excuse, but its an explanation.

never had a problem with their other products...I think one time they forgot something i ordered when i got my order, and reshipped me 3x what i ordered to make up for the troubles.

Veteran
01-24-2011, 06:31 AM
i'll say this of innovative

i've used them for 5 years at least.

clen and t3 is obviously measured in mcg and some companies have a very very hard time getting the dosing correct. I know several others companies have had that problem at times. Its no excuse, but its an explanation.

never had a problem with their other products...I think one time they forgot something i ordered when i got my order, and reshipped me 3x what i ordered to make up for the troubles.
I agree barbellman. I have used them for 4 years. Exellent products and service, until now. Getting the dosing wrong though is even more scary! It's one thing to underdose an item but just imagine if it was overdosed by a thousand fold (ie. 1000mcg-mg conversion) An item you're expecting to be 100mcg/ml is mistakenly made at 100mg/ml! Gonna be some dead rats out there!

barbellman
01-24-2011, 08:16 AM
I agree barbellman. I have used them for 4 years. Exellent products and service, until now. Getting the dosing wrong though is even more scary! It's one thing to underdose an item but just imagine if it was overdosed by a thousand fold (ie. 1000mcg-mg conversion) An item you're expecting to be 100mcg/ml is mistakenly made at 100mg/ml! Gonna be some dead rats out there!

have you used any of their other products or care to comment on them

i believe innovative has a new admin team, the guy called lmr is no longer there and is/was working for stenlabs...not sure if thats still the case

this is not good to hear :(

Veteran
01-24-2011, 08:25 PM
have you used any of their other products or care to comment on them

i believe innovative has a new admin team, the guy called lmr is no longer there and is/was working for stenlabs...not sure if thats still the case

this is not good to hear :(
Yup, almost their whole line up: Anastrozole, Letrozole, Tamoxifen Citrate, Ketotifen Fumarate, Clenbuterol Hydrochloride, Liothironine Sodium, Levothyroxine, Tadalafil Citrate, Sildenafil Citrate, Clomiphene Citrate, IGF1-LR3, Melanotan II, PEGMGF, HGH FRAG 176-191. They were all amazing products at one time, very potent! But now when you discover that a couple of the batches are terrible and they won't own up to it AND then they ban you from ever buying their stuff again because you caught them on it? Well, bad news spreads quickly and a good reputation is quickly ruined.

BC123Jm
01-24-2011, 08:59 PM
Yup, almost their whole line up: Anastrozole, Letrozole, Tamoxifen Citrate, Ketotifen Fumarate, Clenbuterol Hydrochloride, Liothironine Sodium, Levothyroxine, Tadalafil Citrate, Sildenafil Citrate, Clomiphene Citrate, IGF1-LR3, Melanotan II, PEGMGF, HGH FRAG 176-191. They were all amazing products at one time, very potent! But now when you discover that a couple of the batches are terrible and they won't own up to it AND then they ban you from ever buying their stuff again because you caught them on it? Well, bad news spreads quickly and a good reputation is quickly ruined.

Damn dude, you got a lot of rats!

jnickels
01-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Cannot speak on current stuff, but I had some from 1 yr ago and it was strong as hell, 1/2c would light my rat up shaking crazy.

I would say false....1/4 cc (about 40mcg supposedly) is doing more than expected. Granted this is the first trial of clen....

Veteran
01-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Damn dude, you got a lot of rats!
I've probably got the biggest rat farm where I live. Most of the other farmers come to me.

chuck89gt5.0
01-28-2011, 12:01 PM
Best site for potent melanotan ll?

barbellman
01-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Best site for potent melanotan ll?

May I kindly suggestion you NOT use that shit...my buddy got so many weird ass moles on back/arm from using that. Looked like MRSA or something...

chuck89gt5.0
01-28-2011, 01:52 PM
lol....i have been using it for a lil while now....im trying to shop around cuz some seem underdosed....and yea i have a decent amount of dark freckles and moles now....none on my face or arms though

HammerStrength12
01-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Does anyone have any idea how far off the clen/t3 dosing can be? What would a reasonable margin of error be in plus or minus mcg?

HammerStrength12
01-28-2011, 01:56 PM

1/2cc is generally 100mcg right?

Thats a lotta clen

barbellman
01-28-2011, 02:36 PM
1/2cc is generally 100mcg right?

Thats a lotta clen

1/2 is 50mcg

barbellman
01-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Does anyone have any idea how far off the clen/t3 dosing can be? What would a reasonable margin of error be in plus or minus mcg?

drugs in mcg the error could be very high, multi billion drug companies fuck up dosing on mcg..remember when dennis quade's twins almost died from mcg fuckup on part of drug company

mcg is very hard

beezy13
01-28-2011, 02:45 PM
1/2 is 50mcg

Depends on where you get it from. The place I order clen from most of the time is 200mcg/ml. so a half would be 100mcg

barbellman
01-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Depends on where you get it from. The place I order clen from most of the time is 200mcg/ml. so a half would be 100mcg

as was referenced....innovative's is what we were discussing its 100mcg/cc

beezy13
01-28-2011, 03:00 PM
HA, duely noted, I did not see that part. Carry on sir.

HammerStrength12
01-28-2011, 03:08 PM
Damn - Im about to use chemones, it's 200mcg/cc. Maybe I should start out with 1/20th a cc since it's been known to be overdosed?

barbellman
01-28-2011, 03:49 PM
I saw some dumbass one time selling clen at 1mg/cc, obviously way too stupid to figure out how to make lower concentration...

Mr.Biggs
01-28-2011, 07:17 PM
Primatropin, I've been ordering mine online now for a few months, great stuff. I want to stack it with t3 and clen though, any good places I can get it from that ship in Canada?

s2h
01-28-2011, 11:05 PM
just a fyi..for most of your rats research needs..genxchemicals.com..is the best place out there..hands down..they are bit more pricey..but you get what you pay for...

HammerStrength12
01-28-2011, 11:34 PM
^^

x2, their aromasin is money

s2h
01-29-2011, 12:14 AM
^^

x2, their aromasin is moneythe secret is out....by the way they have igf des now...my rats like it...

barbellman
01-29-2011, 01:16 PM
just a fyi..for most of your rats research needs..genxchemicals.com..is the best place out there..hands down..they are bit more pricey..but you get what you pay for...

It doesnt seem THAT much more pricey...alot of companies are selling say letro at 30x2.5mg for $30-35, and they just sell things in 60cc at around 2x as much. So really in the same ballpark, might give them a go

beezy13
01-29-2011, 01:36 PM
I noticed the same thing. Prices are about the same as Chemone, just more of a selection. May have to use them and compare the two.

s2h
01-29-2011, 04:40 PM
It doesnt seem THAT much more pricey...alot of companies are selling say letro at 30x2.5mg for $30-35, and they just sell things in 60cc at around 2x as much. So really in the same ballpark, might give them a gothere peptides are more...look at the whole picture bbman...get out of the tunnel...

s2h
01-29-2011, 04:40 PM
I noticed the same thing. Prices are about the same as Chemone, just more of a selection. May have to use them and compare the two.chemone is a minor league player...compared to these guys...

beezy13
01-29-2011, 07:26 PM
^^^good to know

daywalker72
01-29-2011, 07:47 PM
anyone try genxchemicals t3?

s2h
01-29-2011, 08:35 PM
anyone try genxchemicals t3?my rats have tried all there stuff...they liked all the results...there peptides are the best on the market...

s2h
01-29-2011, 08:42 PM
anyone try genxchemicals t3?there t3 is excellent...dosing is as spot on as you can get with research liquids...

caribeman
01-30-2011, 11:57 AM
More options, this is very good to know :)

shaunw8lftr
01-30-2011, 01:56 PM
there t3 is excellent...dosing is as spot on as you can get with research liquids...

s2h, these guys connected at all to a group of similar name who just got busted? I assume not, but ..... ?

s2h
01-30-2011, 05:43 PM
s2h, these guys connected at all to a group of similar name who just got busted? I assume not, but ..... ?nope..US company...they are a licensed research co...

Mr.Biggs
01-31-2011, 06:47 PM

Thanks, I'll give that stuff a go and see how my lab rats like it..

Hagels316
02-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Is Gen X new? never heard/seen before. Prices look very similar to ID. Not sure if it's related to iron dragon or not.

Has anyone heard of or used anything from choicechems? They seem to have good prices, not sure of quality though.

HammerStrength12
02-01-2011, 12:22 PM
They sell halodrol, epistane and SD if anyone's interested!

BC123Jm
02-01-2011, 01:21 PM
They sell halodrol, epistane and SD if anyone's interested!

i'm interested in the halo. whats the website?
what do you think of mr supps helladrol?

s2h
02-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Is Gen X new? never heard/seen before. Prices look very similar to ID. Not sure if it's related to iron dragon or not.

Has anyone heard of or used anything from choicechems? They seem to have good prices, not sure of quality though.genx is far superior to ID....

barbellman
02-01-2011, 02:34 PM
genx is far superior to ID....

genx kickbacks?

HammerStrength12
02-01-2011, 02:34 PM
i'm interested in the halo. whats the website?
what do you think of mr supps helladrol?

It's the same compound regardless of what company you buy it from, but as far as "purity," Id trust genx more than mr supps.

BC123Jm
02-01-2011, 03:07 PM
It's the same compound regardless of what company you buy it from, but as far as "purity," Id trust genx more than mr supps.

am i retarded, cause i dont see any halo on the genx website?

daywalker72
02-01-2011, 03:54 PM
am i retarded, cause i dont see any halo on the genx website?

i must be a ruhtard as well

HammerStrength12
02-01-2011, 04:17 PM
^^

Hmm not seeing it either. The last time I went on there they had it. Not sure if they discontinued them or not.

s2h
02-01-2011, 05:52 PM
genx kickbacks?a dick in every crowd...:)

barbellman
02-01-2011, 10:11 PM
a dick in every crowd...:)

and there's a rep in hiding on every board :yep:

s2h
02-01-2011, 10:31 PM
and there's a rep in hiding on every board :yep:lol...its a buddy of mines..in all truth..i dont back things that arent good products..good way to get a bad rep...and i love rats and there safety....

barbellman
02-02-2011, 06:44 AM
lol...its a buddy of mines..in all truth..i dont back things that arent good products..good way to get a bad rep...and i love rats and there safety....

I know just bustin' your balls, I'll give them a try nice go round and see how I like their stuff

BiggTexx
02-04-2011, 07:09 PM
What research chem sites do your test animals like?

Research Stop has one of the best reputations on the net for value and quality. If I am doing research on rats and monkeys they are going to get Reseach Stop.

http://www.researchstop.com/

Sometimes Research Stop runs out of rat Adex so I need a back up for my rodent friends. That's when I turn to ChemOne Research.

http://www.chemoneresearch.com/

Give this one a try.

http://www.precisionpeptides.com/konakart/Agree.do;jsessionid=D4AE6A6A844439F965CA2778B15C0C D9

Hagels316
02-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Give this one a try.

http://www.precisionpeptides.com/konakart/Agree.do;jsessionid=D4AE6A6A844439F965CA2778B15C0C D9

The prices here seem too good to be true. Are you sure it's gtg?

barbellman
02-05-2011, 11:38 AM
That's Phil Hernon's new research website

BC123Jm
02-05-2011, 11:50 AM

yeah i ordered last week. took 7 days to get my stuff
because of the sale.

i haven't tried anything yet so i cant speak for the quality.

but so far it all looks legit.

beezy13
02-05-2011, 12:12 PM
because of the sale.

Definitely let us know about the quality, cause those prices are insane. Just looking at some of them and it seems to be anywhere from $20-60 cheaper than almost anywhere else depending on what you getting.

Hagels316
02-05-2011, 12:14 PM
because of the sale.

Can't decide on this or the Gen X website. Gen X is having a 20% off sale until Feb 7 on all products.

BC123Jm
02-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Definitely let us know about the quality, cause those prices are insane. Just looking at some of them and it seems to be anywhere from $20-60 cheaper than almost anywhere else depending on what you getting.

well i'm not going to be using it anytime soon.
its the dude who used to be partners in sten labs.

the sale is just a blow out of a bunch of product he took
when he split. not sure how much longer it will go on.

sten had legit stuff, so if this is just old stock from sten,
then i'm sure its legit.

for 40 bucks i'll take the chance.

my rats got enough shit for a year for that.

beezy13
02-05-2011, 07:59 PM
Can't decide on this or the Gen X website. Gen X is having a 20% off sale until Feb 7 on all products.

Well s2h said genx was gtg, and their shipping is fast. My buddy just picked up some clen for his rats got its his door in 2 days.

s2h
02-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Well s2h said genx was gtg, and their shipping is fast. My buddy just picked up some clen for his rats got its his door in 2 days.they dont mess around...good service is on of there many strong points...for your rats of course...

beezy13
02-05-2011, 08:23 PM
they dont mess around...good service is on of there many strong points...for your rats of course...

Of course, he's just hoping the clen is dosed well...his rats need it! ha

s2h
02-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Of course, he's just hoping the clen is dosed well...his rats need it! hahis rats are in good hands....

lilhawk1
02-05-2011, 09:58 PM
his rats are in good hands....
Just ordered from them for the first time. You weren't lying when you said they are quick. Customer service is excellent.

s2h
02-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Just ordered from them for the first time. You weren't lying when you said they are quick. Customer service is excellent.ya its def a well run place...post some feedback on your rats...

LD5
02-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Got a web address? My rats deserve the best.

BiggTexx
02-06-2011, 01:03 PM

Yes, it is an off-shoot of Sten Labs. One of the owners got fed up with the others lack of concern for his customers and left to form his own business. Phil Hernon is now involved. As you see, prices are very good, and I can tell you the quality of their research chems is top notch.

Hagels316
02-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Yes, it is an off-shoot of Sten Labs. One of the owners got fed up with the others lack of concern for his customers and left to form his own business. Phil Hernon is now involved. As you see, prices are very good, and I can tell you the quality of their research chems is top notch.

^^^ Good to know, Thanks.

MR. BMJ
02-08-2011, 02:57 PM

My Letro is like sand floating in oil. Even excessive heating doesn't place it into solution.

The Aromasin and toremifine are in solution though, and the nolva is a milky solution needing a swirl.

BMJ

barbellman
02-08-2011, 02:58 PM
My Letro is like sand floating in oil. Even excessive heating doesn't place it into solution.

The Aromasin and toremifine are in solution though, and the nolva is a milky solution needing a swirl.

BMJ

what the fuck

MrOXY
02-08-2011, 06:04 PM
RASA RESERCH ANYBODY ???

GOT 10 AROMASIN T3 AND LETRO COMING IN .. QUality and results ??????????????

MrOXY
02-08-2011, 07:52 PM
rasa reserch ???????????????????

SwoleChamp
02-09-2011, 10:29 AM
just put in a order at precision.
4pk ghrp2, 3pk cjc-1295, melotanII, clen. will leave feedback later.

will say great customer support

SwoleChamp
02-09-2011, 10:30 AM
rasa reserch ???????????????????

have heard some not so good things about rasa. no personal use tho:dunno: