PDA

View Full Version : Research chemicals that have good reputations

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

heavyiron
11-06-2009, 08:23 PM
What research chem sites do your test animals like?

Research Stop has one of the best reputations on the net for value and quality. If I am doing research on rats and monkeys they are going to get Reseach Stop.

http://www.researchstop.com/

Sometimes Research Stop runs out of rat Adex so I need a back up for my rodent friends. That's when I turn to ChemOne Research.

http://www.chemoneresearch.com/

Silidons
11-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Iron-Dragon

lilfella
11-06-2009, 08:40 PM
what does a guy have to have to legally use these products on animals? just askin

heavyiron
11-06-2009, 08:54 PM
what does a guy have to have to legally use these products on animals? just askin
Money...and rats?

lilfella
11-06-2009, 08:56 PM
lmao. it is not considered animal cruelty if i starve my dog of estrogen?

heavyiron
11-06-2009, 09:01 PM
lmao. it is not considered animal cruelty if i starve my dog of estrogen?
You have an obligation to keep his estro low and free T high:doggy:!

The Big Sexy
11-06-2009, 09:03 PM
I've heard Iron Dragon is the goodness

The Big Sexy
11-06-2009, 09:04 PM
opinions... AG-Guys?

natron
11-06-2009, 09:07 PM
cuttindedgemuscle

whey2fast
11-06-2009, 09:18 PM
fina flow dot com and research supply dot net are who I prefer for all my live stock needs.

desibaba
11-06-2009, 09:19 PM
opinions... AG-Guys?
Good but expensive

desibaba
11-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Avoid any products by a company called "Horizon Research Chemicals". Their stuff is underdosed garbage

s2h
11-06-2009, 09:24 PM
used AG guys wasnt to impressed!!

heavyiron
11-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Any research chem site that flavors their ancillaries is cool in my book. My rats love flavored T3!

The Big Sexy
11-06-2009, 09:36 PM
used AG guys wasnt to impressed!!

Rats didn't like this in my experiments either...

natron
11-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Any research chem site that flavors their ancillaries is cool in my book. My rats love flavored T3!

Cuttingedge t-3 tastes like wine, thats a serious win win!

JWolfe
11-06-2009, 10:03 PM

for legal reasons I tend to avoid anywere that flavors them. Teamliferesearch I would say is one of the few I would trust fully.

Gerb
11-06-2009, 10:24 PM
I have alot of rats so I always gave them AG-Guys becuase of the quantity discounts. However, I might have to look into some of these other higher quality companies, only the best for my rats.

elite_lifter
11-06-2009, 10:25 PM
I have used CEM, wasn't impressed. I am not sure what that stuff did to me, never again.

natron
11-06-2009, 10:30 PM
I have used CEM, wasn't impressed. I am not sure what that stuff did to me, never again.

Actually, I stopped going through them about 2-3 years ago. But now that you mention it, I remember a friend not being too happy with their shit shortly after that. I think he got underdosed t-3 and femara?

anyhow, yeah, fuck CEM

There shit used to be top notch though, but i guess that doesnt help.

I got a liscense now so I order through that

IzlamikPork
11-06-2009, 10:41 PM
My camels prefer grape flavored products so it's ChemOneResearch for them.

natron
11-06-2009, 10:49 PM

Thats a great screen name

DICE
11-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Innovativepeptides .

Ryan Wacht
11-06-2009, 11:52 PM
I've heard Iron Dragon is the goodness

They're great, prices are really good too.

Ryan Wacht
11-06-2009, 11:53 PM

Haven't went through them for awhile but they used to be really good.

Ryan Wacht
11-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Actually, I stopped going through them about 2-3 years ago. But now that you mention it, I remember a friend not being too happy with their shit shortly after that. I think he got underdosed t-3 and femara?

anyhow, yeah, fuck CEM

There shit used to be top notch though, but i guess that doesnt help.

I got a liscense now so I order through that

CEM is a rip-off like purepeptides.

natron
11-07-2009, 12:09 AM
CEM is a rip-off like purepeptides.

THey used to be good though, I know that

ctrl
11-07-2009, 12:13 AM
chemoneresearch is great

elite_lifter
11-07-2009, 12:14 AM
THey used to be good though, I know thatI used their Letro. Stuff was off, can't explain how. I have used a-dex tabs in the past w/no problem. Now I don't run any ai's while running test only and I have no issues with gyno or bloat. Guess I found out the hard and expensive way that I am not prone.

bad rad
11-07-2009, 12:52 AM
chemoneresearch is great

Very true.

elite_lifter
11-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Very true.I've heard good things about them too.

TheTransformator
11-07-2009, 01:02 AM

Research Stop has one of the best reputations on the net for value and quality. If I am doing research on rats and monkeys they are going to get Reseach Stop.

Sometimes Research Stop runs out of rat Adex so I need a back up for my rodent friends. That's when I turn to ChemOne Research.

Again great links...thanks!

11-07-2009, 03:14 AM
iron-dragon

NPCKnight
11-07-2009, 06:31 AM
Researchstop is the only place I will use.
(they also have Aromasin, Pramipexole, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they are SUPER ANAL about their products and their powder sources. They are as legit as they come and reasonably priced.)

I tend to not give a shit about any site that flavors their chemicals or uses clear bottles. Some of these chemicals are delicate and need to be in u/v resistant glass etc. Flavors are also sometimes used to compensate for a sub par product. Who gives a fuck how the shit tastes...I need to believe in what the hell is in the bottle.
I also dont have much tolerance for places that haven't upgraded to at least carrying Aromasin I guess carrying a MORE effective AI is not of any damn interest to most when the profit margins are so slim huh..

Stay away from Lion something or other. They are being investigated from what I have read/heard.

Diggy
12-01-2009, 01:22 AM
(they also have Aromasin, Pramipexole, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they are SUPER ANAL about their products and their powder sources. They are as legit as they come and reasonably priced.)

I heard alot of good things about them. I ordered letro and nolva from my rats, they ended up with gyno from an antibiotic called cipro:mad:

Ryan Wacht
12-01-2009, 01:47 AM
iron-dragon

Second this, I've ordered from them a few times and have received good products and service, prices are good too, about half as much compared to scam sites such as purepeptides.com

MMC78
12-01-2009, 02:34 PM
I've used Lion's clen in the past with good results. Looks like they changed their name to http://www.rui-products.com/lion

InHonorInMind
12-01-2009, 03:30 PM
I've used Lion's clen in the past with good results. Looks like they changed their name to http://www.rui-products.com/lion

Yeh they were getting ivestigated from what I heard, but then I heard that was total BS too....

They seem to have two websites then...

http://www.rui-products.com/lion

and

http://www.ar-r.com/

The clen and T3 I always got from there was legit....but that investigation thing threw me off and with the new name/website....wonder if its still all the same quality or if they started 'reformulating' stuff ?????:dunno:

uh...for the rats that is....

Dr. Eatbox
12-02-2009, 09:30 PM
research chem sites are a rookie mistake we all make. there are plenty of over seas sites to get legit pharmaceutical ancillaries etc for dirt cheap anyway. do you really think these "labs" have the proper equiptment to dose T3 and Clen in the microgram range? Doubt it. The same companies that are bending the laws to sell this stuff by calling it "research grade" just sounds shady as well. And particularly AG-Guys was pushed hard on EliteFitness which is a totally biased and controlled board. Do not trust research chem's for accurately dosed product.

D_T
12-02-2009, 10:53 PM
opinions... AG-Guys?
I had good luck with their L-fem

airagee23
12-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Iron dragon and chemone are good. Plus sten.

SunAndSteel
12-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Research-stop. Fast shipping, legit. There's been plenty of reports of AG-Guys being badly underdosed. These are the only good reports I've seen about them.

muscleboi
12-03-2009, 08:59 PM
research chem sites are a rookie mistake we all make. there are plenty of over seas sites to get legit pharmaceutical ancillaries etc for dirt cheap anyway. do you really think these "labs" have the proper equiptment to dose T3 and Clen in the microgram range? Doubt it. The same companies that are bending the laws to sell this stuff by calling it "research grade" just sounds shady as well. And particularly AG-Guys was pushed hard on EliteFitness which is a totally biased and controlled board. Do not trust research chem's for accurately dosed product.
the correct equipment? it takes a scale to measure it out!

rainjack
12-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Research-stop. Fast shipping, legit. There's been plenty of reports of AG-Guys being badly underdosed. These are the only good reports I've seen about them.

What does "legit" mean?

kbtoy
12-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Yeh they were getting ivestigated from what I heard, but then I heard that was total BS too....

They seem to have two websites then...

http://www.rui-products.com/lion

and

http://www.ar-r.com/

The clen and T3 I always got from there was legit....but that investigation thing threw me off and with the new name/website....wonder if its still all the same quality or if they started 'reformulating' stuff ?????:dunno:

uh...for the rats that is....

I will never order from these people again. i can't comment on any of their research products all i ordered was some Benzyl Benzoate. However on their website they have the picture of it as being in a glass vial. These clowns sent the stuff to me in a plastic bottle. Yea thats what I want my research chemicals in a plastic bottle with a screw top. And then to top it off when I e-mailed them to see what they had to say about it I guess they didn't feel it was important enough to even reply to me at all. Why would I want to order from someone that can't even reply to a customer?
And I know it wasn't a lot of money but it's the fact that it's not what I wanted and they couldn't even reply to me. Piss poor company IMO.

Dr. Eatbox
12-04-2009, 05:42 PM
the correct equipment? it takes a scale to measure it out!

a scale more advanced then the ones I have seen at my college chem lab. sure they could dump in a large amount of powder and liquid and call it a solution, but the consistency would be way off. the one time i ordered from AG guys all my bottles had settlement at the bottom that was out of suspension. no quality control. these chem research sites are basment labs, plain and simple.

but besides the point, i can get pharm grade Altraz arimidex in the blister in the box for less than $2 a pill! and I KNOW its real

shaunw8lftr
01-29-2010, 11:47 AM
I know this thred is a bit dated but thought I'd update it. Used this thred to do some research on research chems for my .....ahh....dog!

Ordered Clen and T3 from Iron Drag.

I'll update folks on my expeirences and the results with my dog.

DMC
01-29-2010, 12:02 PM
What does "legit" mean?

http://images.loqu.com/photos/226/302/don-t-be-a-pussy-this-guy-seems-legit.jpg

legitimate

heavyiron
01-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Clen and T3 are good at Chemone.

jacshelb
01-29-2010, 12:38 PM
I believe CEM is where I ordered my moldy, innefective t3 from a couple years back. It did nothing for me and then got big chunks of mold in it!

Iron dragon is nice, super super fast shipping in my experience. Good t3 price.

shaunw8lftr
01-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Agree Prices looked great! Shipping looks to be fast! I looked at Chem One first but they were out of one thing I needed so went the other way..... we shal see.....

shaunw8lftr
01-29-2010, 12:46 PM
mold is gross by the way!

Bigphil
01-29-2010, 01:25 PM
innovative peptides for my animals their using the t4 and letro right now shipping is fast 4 days max always legit letro took my dogs gyno away in a weeks time

Silidons
01-29-2010, 03:02 PM
I just got T3 from Iron Dragon. It came the next day.

kraken
01-29-2010, 03:05 PM
http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2010/01/purepeptides-com-busted-elitefitness-com-sponsor/

babybull
01-30-2010, 12:58 PM

I tend to not give a shit about any site that flavors their chemicals or uses clear bottles. Some of these chemicals are delicate and need to be in u/v resistant glass etc. Flavors are also sometimes used to compensate for a sub par product. Who gives a fuck how the shit tastes...I need to believe in what the hell is in the bottle.
I also dont have much tolerance for places that haven't upgraded to at least carrying Aromasin I guess carrying a MORE effective AI is not of any damn interest to most when the profit margins are so slim huh..

Stay away from Lion something or other. They are being investigated from what I have read/heard.

I agree with this 100%.

Ive tried chemone, ag-guys, and several other....my rats seemed to be let down with the quality and dosing.

Researchstop works great...my rats hated the taste but the results were phenomonal!

shaunw8lftr
01-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Crazy fast turn around from iron dragon......lets see what it does for me.

Bob Smith Jr.
01-31-2010, 12:28 AM
iron dragon

BarbellBeast
01-31-2010, 10:14 AM
I use Innovative Peptides or Iron-Dragon. My ferret(Bub) responded well to IR clomiphene, but I have doubts about their letro. IP hasn't let me down yet though.

for legal reasons I tend to avoid anywere that flavors them. Teamliferesearch I would say is one of the few I would trust fully.

Definately. EDS had quality shit but the second time I ordered was after they got busted so they just took my $$.

marcusnz
01-31-2010, 04:24 PM
Which research companies have reliable liquid Clen and T3?

Have used researchstop in the past who I found to be very good. Ag-Guys not so good.

Silidons
01-31-2010, 07:04 PM

Have used researchstop in the past who I found to be very good. Ag-Guys not so good.

I'll tell you in a week if I think the T3 from Iron Dragon is good. I don't know what they suspend it in, but it doesn't fall out of solution. Taste is not as bad as their aromasin.

heavyiron
01-31-2010, 08:51 PM

I don't think Researchstop carries Clen or T3. Try Chemone.

simeon
01-31-2010, 09:13 PM
Chemone's clen is very good. I've used Sten for the majority of my products and they work great. Both have good communication and fast delivery.

s2h
01-31-2010, 09:59 PM
opinions... AG-Guys?my rats have never been very receptive to AG-GUYS!

Bigphil
02-01-2010, 01:02 PM
ag guys over priced..

billytrainer
02-02-2010, 09:26 AM
has anyone that has purchased from ag-guys recently recieved the apologetic email?? here it is....
I wanted to start this by apologizing to all customers who have not liked the way things have been running at AG lately. I know many of you didn’t like our old formulas, whether it’s the taste or potency or the way it was put together, the system wasn’t working. After doing a lot of soul searching, I sat down and decided to rebuild the AG brand from scratch.

What’s new? You might ask. Basically, I’m working with a new supplier from France (southern france) and a better manufacturing standard. I’m also testing all my raw batches to make sure we get pure, high quality product.

Of course, words are easy to type, but customer feedback is MOST important. Therefore, I’m offering members the following:

1) All your orders will be shipped within 72 business hours after you place them, no exceptions (not counting weekends)

2) You have a money back guarantee if you don’t get the results you like from our new batches within 30 days.

3) 10% off all orders with this coupon code: AGSPRING10

I’m working hard to build back the trust and loyalty with my customers, so feel free to make any suggestions.

IAMLEGEND
02-02-2010, 11:56 AM
hear ag-guys is terrible. Heard about problems with chemone couple years back. I use innovativepeptides.com and researchstop.

R.I.P.
02-04-2010, 05:27 PM
my rats don't like like liquid clen. any resarch companies sell tabs that can be crushed for my furry friends.

heavyiron
02-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Chemone's clen is very good. I could only go 60mcg's daily on my research project because it was so strong.

Mac
02-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Don't order from AG Guys. Go with Chemone.

Silidons
02-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Iron Dragons T3 is very good. About a week on it now, can tell it's working.

IzlamikPork
02-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Chemone's clen is very good. I could only go 60mcg's daily on my research project because it was so strong.

Yeah, I highly recommend ChemOneResearch too.

It's so strong you'll be shaking like Michael Jackson on his 1st visit to Boy's Town!

s2h
02-05-2010, 10:51 AM
hey heavy check out genx.com found it to be of high qaulity at better pricing!!

basskiller
02-05-2010, 05:00 PM
opinions... AG-Guys?
total shit for the past few years ..Now that most are tired of being ripped off by their undosed junk crap, they're trying to make a come back.. What a load of horseshit.. It's like a scammer who rips of everyone for selling plain oil, making a ton of money, then when they lose tall their customer base.. Blame it on this or that and offer a discount..
"fool me once" comes to mind

researchstop are quick, have good product and have decent prices.

heavyiron
02-05-2010, 05:09 PM
total shit for the past few years ..Now that most are tired of being ripped off by their undosed junk crap, they're trying to make a come back.. What a load of horseshit.. It's like a scammer who rips of everyone for selling plain oil, making a ton of money, then when they lose tall their customer base.. Blame it on this or that and offer a discount..
"fool me once" comes to mind

researchstop are quick, have good product and have decent prices.
I saw thier plea for customers the other day. It was kinda pathetic.

JMP
02-05-2010, 05:46 PM
I get my Clen, T3 and Aromasin from Chemone. They were out of T3 this past order so I had to order from Iron Dragon. Product came fast but I think the T3 is not as potent (yes I know Chemone's T3 is 200mcg/mL and IronDragon is 100mcg/mL) and Iron Dragon gives you a pump top instead of a dropper so measurement sucks. I had to pour Iron Dragon's T3 into Chemone's bottle to be able to measure it out.

Will just order from Chemone from now on...

DIESEL250
02-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Anybody try cabergoline from any of these sites, with good results?

Jack of All
02-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Anybody try cabergoline from any of these sites, with good results?

No caber put the parami is good from research stop.

DIESEL250
02-06-2010, 03:32 PM
innovative has caber

R.I.P.
02-06-2010, 05:14 PM
just ordered clen from chem one. does it come with a dropper already. heavyiron said to get a dropper from them. byt if it already has one i guess i won't need too.

R.I.P.
02-06-2010, 05:16 PM
I get my Clen, T3 and Aromasin from Chemone. They were out of T3 this past order so I had to order from Iron Dragon. Product came fast but I think the T3 is not as potent (yes I know Chemone's T3 is 200mcg/mL and IronDragon is 100mcg/mL) and Iron Dragon gives you a pump top instead of a dropper so measurement sucks. I had to pour Iron Dragon's T3 into Chemone's bottle to be able to measure it out.

Will just order from Chemone from now on...

what does aromasin do? still kinda new and never heard of it before. antiestrogen?

JMP
02-06-2010, 05:16 PM
just ordered clen from chem one. does it come with a dropper already. heavyiron said to get a dropper from them. byt if it already has one i guess i won't need too.

Most of the time I get a dropper with the stuff from Chemone. This last time I ordered Clen it didn't have a dropper just a cap. The dropper screws on to the bottle so it also keeps it closed.

That would be my only beef with Chemone: not getting a new dropper with each order. Usually once the bottle is almost empty the rubber bubble on the dropper is starting to split and leak a little.

heavyiron
02-06-2010, 06:51 PM
I e-mailed them today and they are temporarily out of the droppers so just use a slin pin in the mean time to measure. They have been experiencing a few challenges recently with the ice storms in the area and suppliers not sending them the correct bottles/stoppers. They have a really high end product so demand keeps them busy but all should be corrected soon.

Andrew732
02-06-2010, 06:54 PM
what does aromasin do? still kinda new and never heard of it before. antiestrogen?
Blocks estrogen without the worry of rebound, decreases SHBG, increases free testosterone, eventually increases total testosterone, has no negative effect on IGF levels.

Bigphil
02-06-2010, 06:57 PM
my dogs used caber from innovative g2g

NPCKnight
02-06-2010, 07:04 PM
caber in liquid is not g2g.

Mac
02-06-2010, 07:14 PM

Yes, always with a dropper so far.

Bigphil
02-06-2010, 07:19 PM
wierd i used it while on tren to relieve prolactin related gyno

rainjack
02-06-2010, 07:28 PM

Really? Pretty broad statement. Do you have anything to support it?

NPCKnight
02-06-2010, 07:28 PM
very unstable in liquid solution. near worthless supposedly.

Bigphil
02-06-2010, 07:36 PM
thats strange i personally used it and it relieved my soreness that was directly related to progesterone activity

R.I.P.
02-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Blocks estrogen without the worry of rebound, decreases SHBG, increases free testosterone, eventually increases total testosterone, has no negative effect on IGF levels.

what kind of sides come with it? if any.

Jack of All
02-06-2010, 09:31 PM
very unstable in liquid solution. near worthless supposedly.

I have read this same thing in many places. That is why i went with parami. Parami is much cheaper and very stable in solution.

heavyiron
02-06-2010, 10:29 PM
what kind of sides come with it? if any.
None to speak of. It is a superior AI for males.

Technically is lowers estro, not blocks it.

SallyAnne
02-06-2010, 11:00 PM
who's carrying prami in liquid?

heavyiron
02-06-2010, 11:13 PM
who's carrying prami in liquid?
Researchstop and its good to go.

SallyAnne
02-06-2010, 11:17 PM
thank you!

Jack of All
02-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Researchstop and its good to go.

parami at .5mg ed from research stop stuffs my nose so bad a squeek cant even get through.

heavyiron
02-07-2010, 02:37 PM
parami at .5mg ed from research stop stuffs my nose so bad a squeek cant even get through.
All meds of this type have that potential side effect. Dose 3 times per day in smaller amounts and very slowly increase dose if you do.

DIESEL250
02-07-2010, 04:32 PM
is that the normal dose for that? i know on caber they say .5 twice a week

heavyiron
02-07-2010, 04:35 PM
is that the normal dose for that? i know on caber they say .5 twice a week
Yup, Prami is dosed daily. The amount can go up significantly though depending on the treatment. Most Parkinson patients take 5 times that much Prami. The best dose for me is 1mg daily but start low and work up slowly.

Jack of All
02-07-2010, 07:34 PM
HI, is parami best to dose throughout the day or all at once at night?

heavyiron
02-07-2010, 11:32 PM
HI, is parami best to dose throughout the day or all at once at night?
3 times daily is what docs recommend.

IAMLEGEND
02-08-2010, 02:32 AM
Prami is used to lower prolactin levels from Deca or Tren.

R.I.P.
02-08-2010, 09:52 PM
if you had to do one would you use aromatasin or test? on your reseaRCH ANIMALS OF COURSE.damn caps.or could you use both?

rainjack
02-08-2010, 09:56 PM
if you had to do one would you use aromatasin or test? on your reseaRCH ANIMALS OF COURSE.damn caps.or could you use both?

You would use both test and exemestane (chemical name for the brand name aromasin).

R.I.P.
02-08-2010, 10:04 PM
So test is im. How do you use aromasin?oral or im.

rainjack
02-08-2010, 10:10 PM
So test is im. How do you use aromasin?oral or im.

It's an oral research chemical.

R.I.P.
02-08-2010, 10:13 PM
thanks

Dee
02-08-2010, 10:17 PM
wierd i used it while on tren to relieve prolactin related gyno

you mean......you used it on your mice.....right

babybull
02-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I have some 3-4 year old t3 from chemone....do you think it would still be stabile and work for my rats? They are getting pretty fat

Carson
02-09-2010, 07:11 PM
All meds of this type have that potential side effect. Dose 3 times per day in smaller amounts and very slowly increase dose if you do.

Parmi always leaves me with a morning sickness. (vomiting and night sweats)

heavyiron
02-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Parmi always leaves me with a morning sickness. (vomiting and night sweats)
How much are you taking and how many times daily?

Prami is tough to dial in.

rainjack
02-10-2010, 07:40 AM
I have some 3-4 year old t3 from chemone....do you think it would still be stabile and work for my rats? They are getting pretty fat

4 year-old research chems are pretty sketchy IMO. If you kept it stored properly, I would think it should still have some kick left in in it. If you have kept it on the dash of your car - probably not so much.

I have some clen that is 3 years old that will still put me under the table - which is why I don't do clen.

heavyiron
02-10-2010, 08:59 AM
4 year-old research chems are pretty sketchy IMO. If you kept it stored properly, I would think it should still have some kick left in in it. If you have kept it on the dash of your car - probably not so much.

I have some clen that is 3 years old that will still put me under the table - which is why I don't do clen.
Listen to this guy^^^^He knows Research Chems

I also would add you may need to make sure that the solution is thouroughly mixed/shaken before using. 3-4 years is a lot of time to allow settling.

axioma
02-10-2010, 09:57 AM
what is the general consensus here of innovativepeptides? I have used their letro and been very happy. Clen...not as impressed.

rainjack
02-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Innovativepeptides has a long and distinguished history of being unreliable - going back to when they were known as Innovate Research, and IBE.

I have used their products in the past, and they are generally okay - nothing blatantly wrong with the products themselves.

But the customer service is horrible. Long, long waits - over a month or more have been the rule and not the exception.

I would use them over Lion, or CEM (which is owned by Lion)

IAMLEGEND
02-10-2010, 01:11 PM
I always use innovativepeptides (innovative research) and have never had a problem with them. I have used them for about 2 years. Products are GTG.

swoleoneday
02-10-2010, 03:05 PM

I also would add you may need to make sure that the solution is thouroughly mixed/shaken before using. 3-4 years is a lot of time to allow settling.

Heavy, or anyone else that knows.

What kind of ship times do researchstop and chemone have?

heavyiron
02-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Heavy, or anyone else that knows.

What kind of ship times do researchstop and chemone have?
I got my Chemone stuff in 2 days.

R.I.P.
02-10-2010, 10:33 PM
ordered from chemone on a friday or saturday received today. shipped monday,so really 2 days as well.

babybull
02-11-2010, 09:06 AM

Im thinking for the worry it will give me, I should just buy new stuff. Its just too bad that its nearly full! lol I have had it stored in a plastic container in a dark closet at room temperature....Id hate to take it and be getting 200mcg per ml or something crazy!

jixxxer
02-11-2010, 03:23 PM
ag-guys = total shit for the past few years ....

AGREED!

Fluid Karma
02-11-2010, 05:37 PM
I have products from both chemone and RS! GTG!

R.I.P.
02-11-2010, 06:29 PM
my buddies are going for the chemone clen. i let their lab rats try it and they agreed it was better than they had in pill form.

wakemeathead
02-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Hello,
Just ordered some clen from chemone for the first time...anybody know about the best dosage?

My macaque monkeys, namely one of them 29 yrs of age, former power lifter..severely obese at 380 pounds was put on a research diet over a year ago and lost 100 pounds naturally via exercise and diet. At a plateu now this monkey will not lose more weight...I was thinking that administering a dosage of CLEN would work...Ideally MY any thoughts from my fellow collaborating scientists? thanks

swingslammer
02-21-2010, 06:08 AM
Hello,
Just ordered some clen from chemone for the first time...anybody know about the best dosage?

My macaque monkeys, namely one of them 29 yrs of age, former power lifter..severely obese at 380 pounds was put on a research diet over a year ago and lost 100 pounds naturally via exercise and diet. At a plateu now this monkey will not lose more weight...I was thinking that administering a dosage of CLEN would work...Ideally MY any thoughts from my fellow collaborating scientists? thanks

HOLY CRAP....That is some monkey!!! :run: :lift3: :lmao:

R.I.P.
02-21-2010, 08:58 PM
meathead, i ordered from them as well. my rats started .2 cc and just recently started their day at .4 cc. i used a tuberculin pin to admin. .2 cc equal 40 mcgs. the pin is a .5 cc so 100 mcgs.

hard iron
03-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Hey I also just ordered some clen from chemone and I'm stoked to use it but I'm confused on what times to take it. I'll read about some people takeing it all together in the morning upon wakeing before cardio, some split it throughout the day, etc

Which is the most popular and most effective?

heavyiron
03-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Hey I also just ordered some clen from chemone and I'm stoked to use it but I'm confused on what times to take it. I'll read about some people takeing it all together in the morning upon wakeing before cardio, some split it throughout the day, etc

Which is the most popular and most effective?
You may take the dose all at once in the AM but once your dose gets higher you may want to split it to avoid shakiness. I can take 60mcg's in one dose no problem but once I exceed that I must split the dose or I am strung out.

hard iron
03-04-2010, 03:41 PM
You may take the dose all at once in the AM but once your dose gets higher you may want to split it to avoid shakiness. I can take 60mcg's in one dose no problem but once I exceed that I must split the dose or I am strung out.

so maybe like 2-3 times a day?

1 dose in the morning. the 2nd at lunch. 3rd before workout?

or

1 dose in the morning. the 2nd before workout?

does it really matter or am i just over thinking this bro? lol

heavyiron
03-04-2010, 04:00 PM
so maybe like 2-3 times a day?

1 dose in the morning. the 2nd at lunch. 3rd before workout?

or

1 dose in the morning. the 2nd before workout?

does it really matter or am i just over thinking this bro? lol
It does not matter unless you are shaking like a leaf and can't handle the stim effects of one large dose.

IzlamikPork
03-04-2010, 04:08 PM
I slam mine in the morning immediately upon waking. Then off to do cardio. Ride my trike on the freeway. Can of gas and matches, whatever it takes.

I have taken it later in the day, even late afternoon before gym, with no ill effects, or trouble sleeping.

hard iron
03-04-2010, 04:36 PM
It does not matter unless you are shaking like a leaf and can't handle the stim effects of one large dose.

thanks man.

hard iron
03-05-2010, 01:43 AM
ok i have another question,I've been takeing an ECA stack for the past 6 weeks and I was wondering if I could start a clen cycle right after? Would this be an epic fail because my receptors are still out of wack or could I take some benadryl for a period and charge them back up? Should I just wait 4 weeks?

Thanks

ScottyMac710
03-05-2010, 10:01 AM
ok i have another question,I've been takeing an ECA stack for the past 6 weeks and I was wondering if I could start a clen cycle right after? Would this be an epic fail because my receptors are still out of wack or could I take some benadryl for a period and charge them back up? Should I just wait 4 weeks?

Thanks

I would go for a week or so of benadryl or ketotifen then start up the clen and it will be much more effective (if your receptors have been down-regulated from the ECA). Are you 'feeling' the ECA as much as your first few doses? If not you're probably best off doing the week off with ben/ket, good luck

Also to the post above about IP, I've used many products from them (some with good results, others not so much) but dont think i will order from there again. It seems their dosing and quality control has gone way downhill since the name change

IzlamikPork
03-05-2010, 11:53 AM

Thanks

Benadryl doesn't do shit. You need to use Ketitofen.

Dragon_MD
03-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Researchstop out does all of them on quality! I garuntee it! I've use a lot of them too. And the guys behind RS are 110% respectable.

swoleoneday
03-05-2010, 05:57 PM
What kind of shelf life do these chems have? I am starting a 16 week cycle first week of April.

I would order Exemestane and run it through PCT, Nolva wouldn't be used until week 18.

They will last 4-6 months no problem right?

apex23
03-06-2010, 11:08 AM
I have bought my share of research chems and highly recommend researchstop, Chemone, Iron-Dragon, and Innovative.

CEM product line sucks!

apex23
03-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Researchstop out does all of them on quality! I garuntee it! I've use a lot of them too. And the guys behind RS are 110% respectable.

This is why I will always use these guys!!!

dmboggs74
03-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Looking to trim some fat off my larger Rats. Which company for legit T3 and Clen?

IzlamikPork
03-08-2010, 01:18 AM
Looking to trim some fat off my larger Rats. Which company for legit T3 and Clen?

You could start by reading this thread from the beginning.

seunim
04-06-2010, 03:31 AM
Excuse me ignorance, but I'm a novice researcher. I have some clen on hand for research purposes, but would like to know what T3 offers for my lab rats.

Ripped Italian
04-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Innovative has BOGO Clen right now fyi

growing
04-13-2010, 06:13 PM
chem on is my fave!! great clomid and clen. know i know my basics but im still not sure what t3 is. i know our body produces it. but that s it. will someone elaborate for me.?

shaunw8lftr
04-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Thyroid hormone, speeds up the metabolism...etc lots of info out there.

Iron D has been good to me thus far.

Big Puppy
04-14-2010, 08:17 PM
where you getting your acetic acid from?

Marvel
04-14-2010, 09:00 PM
im considering the possibility of begining a cycle within the next quarter of the year. i wanted to know what would be my best option for sourcing this if i live in New Zealand?

some of the websites e.g chemo do not ship to new zealand & australia etc.. are there any great sources that do ship to these locations? i also wanted to ask how are they packaged and get through customs regardless of the destination?(sorry if i come off sounding like a noob)

i am a member of another bodybuilding forum that is in new zealand. there is a prohormone/steroid section but you cannot dicuss prices or sources. i think some of the members on the website sell (from the information i have gathered). would this be a better route?

advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

needtogetaas
04-14-2010, 09:35 PM

Is that the place thats owned by Ulter and mac aka lary or is that another place?

needtogetaas
04-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Personally I think liquid chems are a pile of shit compared to pressed pills made by a pharm company. Fuck it cost more then most liquid chem sites are worth just to get a pill press. And the bullshit you have to go through to have one and use it. So for the most part pressed pills is the way to go.

heavyiron
04-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Is that the place thats owned by Ulter and mac aka lary or is that another place?
Macrophage69Alpha (Scott Ferguson) and Ulter (Larry Berube)

http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2009/02/researchstopcom-owned-by-anabolicfitnesscom-plus-a-video-of-macrophage69alpha/

The guys you hate? LOL!

needtogetaas
04-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Macrophage69Alpha (Scott Ferguson) and Ulter (Larry Berube)

http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2009/02/researchstopcom-owned-by-anabolicfitnesscom-plus-a-video-of-macrophage69alpha/

The guys you hate? LOL!
Contrary to what you may think. I do not hate them heavyiron and in fact welcome a phone call and a good conversation with ether of them any day.

Exactly why would I hate someone who has been such a huge part of my success. Fucks sake they are god damn money in the bank for me man they spread my name more then most. Good or bad its all money man. NO advertising is bad advertising and anyone worth anything needs haters. So thank god for them. I need them and I hope they never ever stop.

All that aside the two of them are smart guys and i wish them well. I just wanted to know if you knew that they do in fact on the site? I mean they could at the least grow a pare and admit it since they talk so much about honesty right?

rj45
04-15-2010, 06:10 PM
http://www.canadapeptides.com/ for canadians. Maybe shitty price I have no idea but it comes quick and seems to work. Got to love COD.

Kiko
04-16-2010, 04:12 AM
Hey guys, first time poster here. Since this is the thread that got me to order from ResearchStop for my researching purposes, I want to post my concern in here.

I ordered a few products from these guys. They all came in a timely manner and professional packaging.

Now my concern is that most of the liquid products do NOT have any powder in them at all. Not the tiniest amount, not at the bottom, not when shaken, nothing.

For example, the Tamoxifen Citrate And Parami looks exactly like a clear liquid. In the Sidenafil citrate bottle on the other hand, one can clearly see the powder settling at the bottom, and the liquid becoming milk white when shaken.

My concern is that what I got with the Tamoxifen and Parami might be only rubbing alcohol in a bottle.

Anyone had any prior experience as to these 2 product's appearance from ResearchStop or any other online research supplier?

MrOXY
04-16-2010, 06:14 AM
http://www.canadapeptides.com/ for canadians. Maybe shitty price I have no idea but it comes quick and seems to work. Got to love COD.
i ordered my mgf frm them it came in a few days and fuk yea gotta love cod ...will see how it goes b4 i order any more stuff frm them

MrOXY
04-16-2010, 07:49 AM
any canadian sites that carry prami ?

heavyiron
04-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Hey guys, first time poster here. Since this is the thread that got me to order from ResearchStop for my researching purposes, I want to post my concern in here.

I ordered a few products from these guys. They all came in a timely manner and professional packaging.

Now my concern is that most of the liquid products do NOT have any powder in them at all. Not the tiniest amount, not at the bottom, not when shaken, nothing.

For example, the Tamoxifen Citrate And Parami looks exactly like a clear liquid. In the Sidenafil citrate bottle on the other hand, one can clearly see the powder settling at the bottom, and the liquid becoming milk white when shaken.

My concern is that what I got with the Tamoxifen and Parami might be only rubbing alcohol in a bottle.

Anyone had any prior experience as to these 2 product's appearance from ResearchStop or any other online research supplier?
Their Prami is crystal clear and good to go.

HammerStrength12
04-16-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm doing research on metabolic enzyme receptors in myomorphac rodents. Anyone know where I can get a good SERM that restores testosterone production while inhibiting t to e conversion for these rodents?

Kiko
04-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Their Prami is crystal clear and good to go.

Thanks heavyiron, probably because the Pramis a really low concentration so there is not a lot of powder in it.

What about the Tamoxifen Citrate? Is it GTG if it is crystal clear as well?

I heard that it is not easy at all to completely dissolve it and that it requires a really high amount of solvent, this is why Iron Dragon state to Shake the Tamoxifen prior to usage and you can see powder in it.

heavyiron
04-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks heavyiron, probably because the Pramis a really low concentration so there is not a lot of powder in it.

What about the Tamoxifen Citrate? Is it GTG if it is crystal clear as well?

I heard that it is not easy at all to completely dissolve it and that it requires a really high amount of solvent, this is why Iron Dragon state to Shake the Tamoxifen prior to usage and you can see powder in it.
The Nolva needs to be shaken before every dose and always stored above 68 degrees F.

celi
04-24-2010, 03:09 PM
i ordered from chemone research and the nolva was pink and smelled like bubble gum. I tasted a little and it didnt taste strong, like death, or like alcohol. Altho it did have a subtle hint, just wondering if i got some bunk nolva :\

spiderman
05-25-2010, 10:02 PM

Is the t3 legit from these places? I was happy in the past with letrozole and clen but t3 was worthless from 2 different places.

heavyiron
05-25-2010, 10:38 PM
Is the t3 legit from these places? I was happy in the past with letrozole and clen but t3 was worthless from 2 different places.
I had TSH labs while on Chemone and it was definately legit.

spiderman
05-25-2010, 10:40 PM
I had TSH labs while on Chemone and it was definately legit.

cool! thanks

IzlamikPork
05-26-2010, 02:14 AM
Personally I think liquid chems are a pile of shit compared to pressed pills made by a pharm company. Fuck it cost more then most liquid chem sites are worth just to get a pill press. And the bullshit you have to go through to have one and use it. So for the most part pressed pills is the way to go.

You can get a pill press on eBay for a couple grand. No questions asked.

beezy13
05-26-2010, 10:07 AM
I've used Chemone research many times with great results my question is about Iron-dragon. are they any good? I ask because I plan on getting some more IGF-1 and they have it broken down into 10 vials were as chem one only sells all 1000mcg in one bottle. the multiple vials will make my research much easier. Thanks

shaunw8lftr
05-26-2010, 05:29 PM
for what it is worth I have used TD with good results...T3 recently. But I see chemone has twice as much for just a bit more...Thinking of giveing iot a try.

spiderman
05-26-2010, 08:58 PM
How long before you normally start seeing the effects of fatloss and your metabolism speeding up at (50 mcg) per day of t3?

im heavily muscled at 5' 6" 205 lbs...and around 12% bodyfat

joe293
05-26-2010, 09:26 PM
I've used Chemone research many times with great results my question is about Iron-dragon. are they any good? I ask because I plan on getting some more IGF-1 and they have it broken down into 10 vials were as chem one only sells all 1000mcg in one bottle. the multiple vials will make my research much easier. Thanks

I love iron dragon, I switched to them because chemone didn't have all the goodies I needed. Iron dragon has everything and it works.:yep:

needtogetaas
05-28-2010, 02:37 AM
You can get a pill press on eBay for a couple grand. No questions asked.
start making some pills with it lolol.. The government knows exactly where that press is. Even if they don't go ahead and make some pills of any kind with and and start selling them ha ha

needtogetaas
05-28-2010, 02:39 AM
Out of all the liquid places out there chem one has always been one of the best. I got some products from them like 3-4 years ago.

AG guys used to be good. Now AAGG I Just smash my head against the wall with this place. I am not happy at all.

joe293
05-28-2010, 09:12 AM
AG guys used to be good. Now AAGG I Just smash my head against the wall with this place. I am not happy at all.

AG use to be good years ago and then they went through a period of pure crap. I've heard they are trying to rebuild their reputation but it might be too late.

thestudent
06-08-2010, 10:30 PM
I just ordered from cem products, which was good to me in the past but, It's been a few days and I haven't even recieved a comformation email. Every other place has sent me one the same day that I placed the order. Are they still doing this thing? Anyone here in the know? Thanks.

thestudent
06-10-2010, 10:00 AM
To follow up, they never sent me a conformation but I just recieved package. They must still be on. I've seen a couple of people say that cem is no good. I ordered my aromasin from researh stop and am happy with it. They don't carry b.b. though. Is there a better place that I should be going for that? Thanks.

daywalker72
06-10-2010, 10:21 AM
how do yall pay for your research chems?
ive aways used a credit card. this is kind of a gray area
do you think this will come back to haunt me

youdood
06-10-2010, 11:45 AM
I just got some t3 from chemone, 200mcg/ml...my rats have been taking it for a week and have not really felt any effects, no rise in body temp or anything...dosing is .25ml twice a day for 50mcg daily. Has anyone used chemone t3 before and at what dose did your rats experience the effects?

heavyiron
06-10-2010, 12:08 PM
I just got some t3 from chemone, 200mcg/ml...my rats have been taking it for a week and have not really felt any effects, no rise in body temp or anything...dosing is .25ml twice a day for 50mcg daily. Has anyone used chemone t3 before and at what dose did your rats experience the effects?
50-100mcg's daily

youdood
06-10-2010, 12:11 PM
edit:.25ml twice a day for total of 100mcg daily

killercuda426
06-26-2010, 12:03 PM
does anybody know if true peptides new site is good to buy from

killercuda426
07-18-2010, 11:08 AM
ok anyone here that can help with the reconstitution of ghrp-6 i got 8 bottles that are 10mg each i also got 0.9 bac to mix with but i dont know how much bac to put in each vial . i was thinking of using the ghrp-6 3 times a day 100mcg im also taking 300 grams of test cyp a week . i also have about 800 insulin syringes that are 30 iu can i use theses syringes also thanks

IAMLEGEND
07-18-2010, 02:19 PM
OK if your insulin syringe is .3 of a ML and your peptide has 10mg, insert 2 mls of BAC this will give you 50mcg per tick mark (iu) on the syringe. So you want to do 100mcgs just pull to 2ius on the syringe. Or if you wanted only insert 1 ml of BAC and that would give you 100mcg per tick mark (iu) on the syringe.

Finding the answer to this question is as easy as buying those peptides on the web! Do some more searching before asking. Google peptide reconstitution calulator. Seeing as you dont know how to use the search function, Ghrp-6 will do nothing without GRF!

killercuda426
07-18-2010, 09:31 PM
I AM LEGEND Thank you for your help i did look it up but its very confuseing this is the first time useing mcg mg iu so its alittle overwhelming and i just wont to be safe .I talked to john crisler trt doc and he said taking ghrp-6 alone was fine .are you talking about useing cjc-1295 thanks again i do appreciate

J Pumps
07-18-2010, 11:20 PM
how do yall pay for your research chems?
ive aways used a credit card. this is kind of a gray area
do you think this will come back to haunt me

IAMLEGEND
07-19-2010, 12:27 AM
I AM LEGEND Thank you for your help i did look it up but its very confuseing this is the first time useing mcg mg iu so its alittle overwhelming and i just wont to be safe .I talked to john crisler trt doc and he said taking ghrp-6 alone was fine .are you talking about useing cjc-1295 thanks again i do appreciate

Yes CJC-1295 WITHOUT DAC or Modified GRF 1-29

goonstopher
07-24-2010, 08:07 PM
I am trying out Rasa.

Service seems good so far, waiting on quality. Price is amazing so I hope it is good stuff.

daywalker72
07-24-2010, 08:16 PM
i ordered from chemone research and the nolva was pink and smelled like bubble gum. I tasted a little and it didnt taste strong, like death, or like alcohol. Altho it did have a subtle hint, just wondering if i got some bunk nolva :\

its g2g

killercuda426
07-25-2010, 07:27 AM
can someone help me with this problem i got some ghrp-6 10mg took out of the fridge; i reconstituted with 2ml of bac water and let it sit for 20minutes and the pwder still did not reconstitute all the way and has particulate matter in the vial. also how long is it stable for once it is out of the fridge and reconstituted?

well left the ghrp-6 out for a half hour and there still very small particulate matter in the vial so put it in the fridge over night small particulate still there. this is my 1st time with piptides is it safe to use with the small particulates in it or is the needle going to draw it up and im in trouble? or should i throw out the bottle. and try a new bottle thanks for your help

IAMLEGEND
07-25-2010, 01:14 PM
swirl it some

killercuda426
07-25-2010, 02:57 PM
I did swirl it for about 5 mins waited a while and did it for another 5 mins and it still has small particulate in it .Is it safe to use or should i get rid of it and try a differnt bottle thanks

chriswhat
07-27-2010, 04:09 PM
I did swirl it for about 5 mins waited a while and did it for another 5 mins and it still has small particulate in it .Is it safe to use or should i get rid of it and try a differnt bottle thanks

Recon another and see what happens with it. As soon as the water hits it, it should dissolve. I had some that did like what you were talking about 2 years ago. I had the source replace it. Is there a vacuum to the vials?

killercuda426
07-27-2010, 07:52 PM
ok the 1st bottle had about 3 small particulate left in it. now the 2nd bottle has about 15 small particulate floating around in it .they have yellow tops on them and i got them from T-P

lil4klift
08-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Anybody try innovative peptides Clomiphene Citrate?

MrOXY
08-04-2010, 05:37 AM
Anybody try innovative peptides Clomiphene Citrate?
There products are GREAT !! love their letro and t3 .. the clom and nov combo works great here is a pic of my pet racoons stash

swoleoneday
08-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Where is the better place to get some clen??? my rat is getting a little chubby.

heavyiron
08-04-2010, 12:48 PM
The clen from chemoneresearch is rediculously strong....

babybull
08-04-2010, 02:05 PM

Agreed...love their clen + T3

HereToStudy
08-05-2010, 05:42 PM

I wonder if my rats are the only ones who don't respond to clen. I ordered some clen from chemone, and was able to ramp dosage all the way up to 200 with no sides, noticeable effects, and weight loss was not any more signifcant for my rats then I thought it would have been if I just did the left them on the diet they were on.. I am not knocking chemone, a buddy referred me to it and he had very good success as did his wife. So I know their clen is g2g, maybe my rats are just not, haha, or my bottle was an exception.

After a 2 week break, my rats dosed again starting at I believe 150, and they got the shakes a bit, next day dosed higher with no noticeable effect.

bushmaster
08-07-2010, 04:33 AM
Where is the best place to order Cabergoline/Dostinex?

SwoleChamp
08-07-2010, 10:52 AM
any input about using clen/t3 alone precontest? doses? experiences? any input would help. thanks

956Vette
08-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Where is the best place to order Cabergoline/Dostinex?
from India - cheap generics are readily available

bushmaster
08-13-2010, 12:44 PM
from India - cheap generics are readily available

You apparently didn't read the thread title, Research Chemicals!

956Vette
08-15-2010, 08:52 PM
You apparently didn't read the thread title, Research Chemicals!

Then I suppose I shouldnt have offered my .02

Imho research cab would not be a research chemical worth referencing. It has become a simple ancillary to attain in today's market

tank315
08-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Anybody use 4peptides.com? prices seem pretty good for a MGF, Long IGF-1R3, CJC1295 cycle...

joe293
08-18-2010, 07:17 PM
opinions... AG-Guys?

I use to use them all the time and then i got some bunk viagra for my Mastiff. Then I kept hearing of others getting underdosed or bad product. They really had a fall from grace. Word is they are busting ass to get back up there but a lot of damage was done. .........Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice .......:no:

InHonorInMind
08-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Isn't there a place to buy pill form ?? Clen, Nolvadex and Arimidex??

All these places have the liquids...I'm looking for the pill form...???

s2h
08-19-2010, 11:48 PM

All these places have the liquids...I'm looking for the pill form...???mexico..go hang out with john..he can show you where to go...

joe293
08-20-2010, 09:38 AM
any input about using clen/t3 alone precontest? doses? experiences? any input would help. thanks

My Mastiff competes at 203 lbs shredded. And I mean for a dog he's shredded. That's 203 the day of the show backstage weigh in. Keeping that in mind, I give him 120 mcg clen and 150 mcg T3 daily in divided doses. With some Ketotifen it can be run forever. I ran it 6 months.

I think whatever dose you use the desired ratio is 80% clen to T3 intake.
For example 100 mcg T3 and 80mcg Clen. I start slow and work the dosage up. Ketotifen keeps the clen working.

ParadiseCup
08-20-2010, 11:42 AM
and it tastes great. lol !!

HammerStrength12
08-28-2010, 01:59 PM

All these places have the liquids...I'm looking for the pill form...???

your friendly neighborhood drug deal

daywalker72
08-28-2010, 06:41 PM
how are you supposed to measure this liquid t3? for example, i have some t3 and in order to get 12.5 mcg out of it i would have to measure out 1/8 of a ml. do you guys use a slin syringe? or what

s2h
08-28-2010, 07:39 PM
how are you supposed to measure this liquid t3? for example, i have some t3 and in order to get 12.5 mcg out of it i would have to measure out 1/8 of a ml. do you guys use a slin syringe? or whatslin pin...just take the pin off to draw....

bigballeystully
09-07-2010, 08:03 PM
How has researchstop been lately for your rats?? Are their products still working good??

heavyiron
09-07-2010, 08:31 PM
How has researchstop been lately for your rats?? Are their products still working good??
Good to go

hard iron
09-07-2010, 11:43 PM
i have some opened chemone clen from like feb-march of this year, but ive kept it sealed and stored away in my closet, its still good to go right? they dont go bad that quick do they?, just making sure, thanks

HereToStudy
09-08-2010, 01:08 PM
i have some opened chemone clen from like feb-march of this year, but ive kept it sealed and stored away in my closet, its still good to go right? they dont go bad that quick do they?, just making sure, thanks

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be.

lil4klift
09-09-2010, 02:28 PM
is there anything you can do about bad tasting research chems? Can u put them in a drink or something? will it effect the chem?

hard iron
09-11-2010, 06:24 PM
I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be.

has anyone opened and reused a chemone product at a later time say several months later, and still had good results with it? ex: clen, possibly?

s2h
09-11-2010, 10:12 PM
is there anything you can do about bad tasting research chems? Can u put them in a drink or something? will it effect the chem?it's not like your drinking a gallon of it...just hold your nose and do it....

Dee
09-11-2010, 11:50 PM
any sites in canada or ship to canada that people know of?......for my dog of course.....

HammerStrength12
09-11-2010, 11:57 PM
What's the most reliable research chem site for clomid and nolvadex? Like one where everyone you know has gotten good results with them/no complaints of the SERM being bunk? Chemone? Iron Dragon? Researchstop?

heavyiron
09-12-2010, 12:14 AM
has anyone opened and reused a chemone product at a later time say several months later, and still had good results with it? ex: clen, possibly?
Yes, Clen and Cialis. They both still work just fine after being opened over a year.

heavyiron
09-12-2010, 12:15 AM
What's the most reliable research chem site for clomid and nolvadex? Like one where everyone you know has gotten good results with them/no complaints of the SERM being bunk? Chemone? Iron Dragon? Researchstop?
Chemone and Researchstop are solid.

bigballeystully
09-13-2010, 07:19 PM
If anyone can answer the question regarding mixiing the research chems with something. My rats usually wash it down with a bunch of water immediately after. Will this alter the effectiveness?

cjleslie
09-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Does anyone know of a research chem place that ships to Canada?

Dee
09-14-2010, 08:18 PM
If anyone can answer the question regarding mixiing the research chems with something. My rats usually wash it down with a bunch of water immediately after. Will this alter the effectiveness?

not to be exact, but depends on the physiochemical characterisitics of the chem in question.....some may bind to some minerals in foods/drinks, while others may be affected by other drugs / foods during metabolism.....

As with most conventional prescription drugs, avoid downing drugs in conjunction with large amounts of calcium, or iron (may bind to the drug).....

So no go with milk, for example.....just stick with water, juices (avoid grapefruit juice because it can inhibit the enzyme responsible for the metabolism of many drugs), sugarfree drinks what have you....

Thats if you want to be extreme and ensure nothing fucks with the chem ingested.....in reality even in the presence of these minerals the drug will still be able to exert its effects to some extent.

HereToStudy
09-15-2010, 12:43 PM
How many of you guys use Online Pharmacies as opposed to research chems? I grabbed my Clen from ChemOne, but recently ordered Clomid through an online pharmacy (I wont state the name because I am not sure of the rules on pharms), and as of yesterday my package cleared customs.

Iron_Addict
09-15-2010, 07:56 PM
I need to get some nolva, between Chemone, Iron Dragon, and Researchstop which one has the best nolva?

Has anyone had any problems with nolva from any of these three?

ParadiseCup
09-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Chemone is top notch

heavyiron
09-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Chemone is top notch
Agreed

HammerStrength12
09-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Does anyone ever get nervous that the nolva is bunk, underdosed, or contaminated? That's the only thing that would scare me with research SERMS, but then again I have no source for pharm grade.

heavyiron
09-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Does anyone ever get nervous that the nolva is bunk, underdosed, or contaminated? That's the only thing that would scare me with research SERMS, but then again I have no source for pharm grade.
If you knew what I know you would not be nervous at all. I will PM you.

Big Puppy
09-16-2010, 11:48 PM
i would be interested in that pm too.

ParadiseCup
09-17-2010, 12:06 AM
If you knew what I know you would not be nervous at all. I will PM you.
i think i know :yep: do i ?

Iron_Addict
09-17-2010, 09:28 AM

Thats my biggest concern! I also dont have a source for pharm grade

Dee
09-18-2010, 05:15 PM
any sites in canada or ship to canada that people know of?......for my dog of course.....

No one knows any?? c'mon....im down to quoting myself here.....

cjleslie
09-18-2010, 06:43 PM

Researchstop seems to ship to canada. I just ordered a few days ago. I will update when my stuff arrives.

cjleslie
09-21-2010, 06:16 PM

Researchstop does ship to Canada. I got my order today. Took about 3 days. You should be good to go if you order from them.

jacshelb
09-22-2010, 01:41 AM
Iron_Addict,

I don't mean to be a dick, but you might consider changing your name bro or having a mod help you with that. Unless it's a tribute- a well known veteran of many different forums named Ironaddict just passed away days ago. I'm sorry to put this on here, but couldn't figure out how to pm you. Again, no disrespect, just a heads up in case there was any confusion in the matter.

Iron_Addict
09-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Iron_Addict,

I don't mean to be a dick, but you might consider changing your name bro or having a mod help you with that. Unless it's a tribute- a well known veteran of many different forums named Ironaddict just passed away days ago. I'm sorry to put this on here, but couldn't figure out how to pm you. Again, no disrespect, just a heads up in case there was any confusion in the matter.

No, I had no idea! Im new to these forums, so no disrespect was intended! If a mod can help me change it i'll do that

s2h
09-22-2010, 09:41 PM
No, I had no idea! Im new to these forums, so no disrespect was intended! If a mod can help me change it i'll do thatsend a pm to nyc big mike or sallyanne and they can change it....

IAMLEGEND
09-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Anyone ever use rasa research? Just picked up some t3 buy one get one. Everything on their site is buy one get one.

apex23
09-29-2010, 08:43 PM
I would like to hear more about rasa, if anyone has experience using their products.

IAMLEGEND
09-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Well ive been on it for about 5 days at 50mcgs divided into 2 doses and im sweating profusely and headaches at times. Getting tighter around the core, dieting pretty hard right now. I would say its legit so far.

People rave about their cialis and other products over at PM.

apex23
09-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Let me know, since this seems like a bargain.

R1ryder
10-10-2010, 07:45 PM
stop trolling....

R1ryder
10-11-2010, 06:27 PM
stop trolling....

I'm not trolling. explain to me what I am doing wrong here? To me most of you guys are the ones who are trolling.

s2h
10-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm not trolling. explain to me what I am doing wrong here? To me most of you guys are the ones who are trolling.i dont like iron dragon Q's at 4:08am...iron dragon is like swallowing toothpaste....that is underdosed...

R1ryder
10-12-2010, 11:47 AM
sorry then, It was 8pm my time... I'll make sure to note the time diff

puremass88
10-12-2010, 03:59 PM
whats the opinion on rasa research, since the prices are so low?