PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Crealyze?

mli8181
11-06-2009, 10:13 PM
I was wondering if someone who tried Crealyze, can tell me how it compares in volumization to Sizeon, Green Magnitude, and Cell Tech. Thanks in advance.

Maximus78
11-07-2009, 12:15 PM
its awesome

mli8181
11-07-2009, 03:06 PM
its awesome

Ok, so can you tell me how it is different than the other creatines out there, based on how it made you feel?

huge285
11-11-2009, 09:59 PM
CREALYZE

The first 100% Soluble Creatine

CREALYZE…THE WORLD's ONLY 100% SOLUBLE, STABLE, and BUFFERED LIQUID CREATINE!

For years people have asked me, 'Dave, when are you gonna produce a creatine supplement?' Time and time again, I've always replied with the same answer: “I'll release a creatine supplement when I can produce one that's unique, original, and more effective that what's currently available.” Well, that day has finally arrived and I feel confident in saying that I have finally found the world's most perfect creatine monohydrate! Having made a statement like that, I'm sure you're extremely excited to find out everything there is to know about this unique discovery, so read on and enter the world of CREALYZE!

BACKGROUND ON CREATINE:

Creatine monohydrate is the most studied and proven form of creatine to hit the market since it was first introduced in the early 1990s. Whether someone has added baking soda, Alka Seltzer, or, attach an ester/ether linkage, no one has significantly improved on the original creatine monohydrate. . . that is, until now. CREALYZE has fixed the one major flaw in creatine technology – solubility! Together with a team of scientists, SPECIES was able to create the world's first 100% soluble creatine monohydrate. Not only is CREALYZE 100% soluble it's also 100% stable. That means that none of it degrades into the toxic waste product, creatinine! Think about all the creatine that falls to the bottom of the glass in those other creatine formulas on the market! The same thing happens in your digestive tract! And what good is a creatine supplement that never gets absorbed?

EVOLUTIONARY CREATINE:

CREALYZE is a liquid creatine monohydrate supplement which is soluble, stable, and bio-available. It's so unique that it's protected by certified U.S. Patent #5,973,005. When 1oz of CREALYZE is mixed with 8oz of water, the solution is rendered completely soluble providing a crystal clear solution that's ready to drink. Each serving of CREALYZE contains 3 grams of 100% solubilized creatine monohydrate. That means more strength, greater endurance, and incredible pumps!

Remember, any administered creatine should be SOLUBLE, STABLE, and BIOAVAILABLE! When creatine monohydrate is administered in powder form, it loses most of its effect because only 35% is bio-available and the rest is either (1) rapidly deactivated (turned into creatinine) by the highly acid conditions in the stomach or (2) passes through the GI tract without ever being absorbed due to its insolubility (inability to dissolve in solution).

COMPONENTS OF CREALYZE:

HIGH CAPACITY PHOSPHATE BUFFERS: CREALYZE is protected from the caustic stomach acids by a high-capacity phosphate buffer using the appropriate balance of molecular amounts of monobasic, dibasic, and tribasic phosphate salts. This incorporation of a phospate buffer serves two functions: (1) Stabilization of the preparation (protecting the creatine monohydrate and preventing it from being converted to useless creatinine a waste product) and (2) enhancement of athletic performance due to the powerful effects of' phosphate loading' on exercise output.

GLYCEROL: All creatine formulas require a 'delivery system' to ensure that the creatine monohydrate makes it into the muscle cells where it can then be utilized. In order to avoid a sugar-driven vehicle, glycerol was chosen because it (1) helps facilitate the quick absorption of creatine into the bloodstream and (2) it spikes insulin which, in turn, drives the creatine monohydrate into the muscle cells. Glycerol has also been quite extensively studied in endurance athletes as a hydration agent. It drives the creatine, phosphates, and water INSIDE your muscles where they can go to work.

PHOSPHATES: In the labs and in the gym, it’s been shown that, inside the muscle cell, creatine combines with phosphates to create 'creatine-phosphate'. It's the creatine-phosphate that helps regenerate ADP back into the high energy compound ATP (the only energy source the cell can use). Added phosphates, then, supply an extremely valuable substrate that helps facilitate the rapid synthesis of intramuscular creatine phosphate.

CREALYZE contains 32 servings per bottle. That's over a month's supply. Our supply lines are limited, so order your CREALYZE today!

DIRECTIONS:

Pour a full 1oz cap of CREALYZE into 8oz of water stir, and watch the water turn completely clear. Drink.

http://www.speciesnutrition.com/graphics/Crealyze/CrealyzeLabelwebsmall.jpg (http://www.speciesnutrition.com/graphics/Crealyze/CrealyzeLabelweb.jpg)

Maximus78
11-11-2009, 10:54 PM
my muscles are so pumped and full since i started taking it...

AlaskaMuscle
11-12-2009, 09:28 AM
I was wondering if someone who tried Crealyze, can tell me how it compares in volumization to Sizeon, Green Magnitude, and Cell Tech. Thanks in advance.

I should have my first bottle today and I will let you know. It takes a bit to get it up here.

jsfitnessking
11-12-2009, 09:33 AM
gonna try some soon, cant wait. havent been on a creatine product from a couple months. ready to try some good stuff

fatbackgoal
11-12-2009, 11:41 AM
I would like to try some but the price has me wavering. I was thinking of giving it a go for a month then maybe cycling with something less expensive.

AlaskaMuscle
11-13-2009, 06:54 AM
I got my first bottle today. Took my first dose about an hour ago and am now going to hit the gym. Every other creatine product I have taken has upset my stomach in about 30 min. No problems what so ever yet. I am going to hit the gym now.

AlaskaMuscle
11-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Best Creatine EVER

Dom
11-25-2009, 11:20 AM
The best! We cant keep it in stock! Works well, easy to use!!:yep:

wnybodybuildingfan
11-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Just got mine. No gritty taste. Dissolves like advertised. No gastro problems. Tastes good, goes down smooth. Muscles feeling full. I know its only a couple days in but is by far the best creatine product I have ever used.

DannyAbs
11-27-2009, 06:33 AM
You guys that are taking it, are you using it pre or post workout or both?

DannyG
11-27-2009, 11:42 AM
I just got mine and have only used it pre workout for 3 days. Have not felt anything yet but will keep updating...thinking about taking a dose before and then one after but i don't want to waste it. 3 grams does not seem like much does anyone on here take more than the recommended dosage? If so how does that work for you?

TheTransformator
11-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Can anyone who has used the product make the comparision to Kre-Alkalyn...is it better than Kre or not...?

wnybodybuildingfan
11-27-2009, 12:32 PM
I take pre and post workout.

HAMMERv2
11-28-2009, 08:25 AM
I'm thinking about trying it but want to hear some more feedback. People out there who have tried it speak up!!! Like the rest or worth trying

AlaskaMuscle
11-28-2009, 09:19 AM
Can anyone who has used the product make the comparision to Kre-Alkalyn...is it better than Kre or not...?

I have taken both and Crealyze is much better. I have no gastro problems and it only took about a week for me to really feel a difference in my lifts. Once you pour it into water and mix it up you can let it sit for a couple of min and it will turn clear with nothing setteling on the bottom. It has a little sweet taste and is a little thicker than water but goes down easy. It is so nice to not swallow more pills. So far I am very impressed.

Hungarian_Oak
11-28-2009, 12:42 PM
I received my bottle this Friday and will start taking it Monday post workout. I will probably post some feedback on Friday evening.

hulkish808
11-29-2009, 05:52 AM
imo, it tastes like coconut juice...yummy! i felt like on crack the first time i took it, felt wired in minutes.

NPCKnight
11-29-2009, 08:16 AM
$35(best pricing at online stores) per month on creatine....
for us that are serious that'd be $35x 12 months.

$420 a year on creatine?

Will Species ever STRIVE to bring product to market that is REASONABLY priced?

400 servings of CREAPURE is 39.99 (optimum 4.4lbs)

I like Dave, his ideas, and mostly everything about SPECIES except for the fact that they dont seem to give a shit about what the end user is paying. There are a lot of people out there with less money than they had in the last several years..and we are making NO PROGRESS in the products being affordable/reasonable. Ive said this type of thing before about their Isolate...sad to see. I want to support them and use them and recommend them but this makes it hard.

DannyAbs
11-29-2009, 11:18 AM
I hear what you are saying big man. Species had better prices when they first came out and the only place to purchase them was on their own website. I will admit however, that the quality is above any other company that I have personally used. It may cost more, but I feel the absorption is as close to 100 % as you can get. This is ideal for natural guys. But if you are training enhanced, you can build muscle off of lesser quality products. I think it just depends on what your current program is and of course how much money you have budgeted to spend on supplements.

robofsteel
11-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Species prices are better now that we have more distribution in the market place. I know our supps are not cheap but quality doesnt cost, it pays. Dave and everyone here fights tooth and nail to get the best pricing possible. If you compare our Crealyze to the other liquid creatines on the market we are not that much more if at all.

HAMMERv2
12-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Just got it. Whats the deal??

Before trainign as the bottle says?
After training as well
On off days??

ANADROLicfreak
12-03-2009, 04:06 PM
got my bottle today.i was wondering that to.pre or post training?

DannyG
12-03-2009, 09:04 PM
imo, it tastes like coconut juice...yummy! i felt like on crack the first time i took it, felt wired in minutes.

I don't know why or how you got wired from it.

ANADROLicfreak
12-03-2009, 09:06 PM

are you sure it wasnt real crack?

hulkish808
12-03-2009, 11:33 PM
LOL i took it 5 min. before a class presentation because I according to the directions, it says to take it at least 45 min. before your workout...I was shaking giving the presentation LOL

ANADROLicfreak
12-03-2009, 11:39 PM
there shouldnt be any stims in it?i dont understand.

big nut
12-03-2009, 11:45 PM
there shouldnt be any stims in it?i dont understand.
x2...i felt pumped up. muscles were very full. no burst of energy though like you'd get from a supp with stimulants in it

ANADROLicfreak
12-03-2009, 11:47 PM
i took my first serving and felt fine.nothing special or anything.felt like um creatine.lol

AlaskaMuscle
12-04-2009, 06:33 AM
I have not had any added energy just a real fullness in my muscles without the sugar and crap from the others. It is a little expensive but worth it. When the discount sites start selling it I think it will be much more affordable. ANADROLicfreak- give it a week or so and you should feel the difference between it and creatine. I did anyway.

big nut
12-04-2009, 10:56 PM
i've never felt any results from krealkalyn. don't know why. even doubled and tripled the dose. crealyze gives a nice pump. almost instantly too

ANADROLicfreak
12-04-2009, 11:00 PM
I have not had any added energy just a real fullness in my muscles without the sugar and crap from the others. It is a little expensive but worth it. When the discount sites start selling it I think it will be much more affordable. ANADROLicfreak- give it a week or so and you should feel the difference between it and creatine. I did anyway.

it will be difficult for me to decifer between crealyze and the supplements im taking.lol

AJT
08-08-2010, 10:02 PM
i just got my first bottle, i plan on taking it post workout. Should i also be taking a dose on my off days?

Curt James
08-09-2010, 02:24 AM

I have a week's supply of Kre-Alkalyn left and then I'm breaking open my bottle of Crealyze.