PDA

View Full Version : Transform with the Owners

DJTree
11-08-2009, 05:29 PM
In anticipation of the Transformation Challenge, it bears mentioning that Matt and I, the owners of Brutal Alchemy, will be joining the fray.

So, to illustrate the whole story for the Horde, what follows are pictures of me, Christmas Eve 2008. 6'5, 245 pounds. Ice cold, No pump:

DICE
11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
what do pictures from christmas 08 have to do with now?
just sayin...

DJTree
11-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Sadly... here is a picture of me the way I look today. I admit my midsection looks better, but I was told recently that I have a "swimmer's body." To which I had to reply to the guy, "I don't fucking swim."

I didn't get to the gym enough or eat right because[Insert meaningless excuses here]. But now with the Transformation Challenge here to light a fire under my ass, it is on!

6'5", 207:

TheTransformator
11-08-2009, 05:37 PM
So...you're participating in your own contest...does that mean you can take home the prize also ;) ?

DICE
k, makes sense now... continue on. You do have kinda a Phelpsish body in the last pic. But huge in the first ones.

DJTree
what do pictures from christmas 08 have to do with now?
just sayin...

LOL sorry bro I was slow getting the second post in there.

The pics from 08 show where I was, and where I want to get back to. Giving contrast for the sad state of svelte affairs that I carry around under my tshirt these days.

Good job calling me out though, I like it that you wouldn't let year old pictures fly for the contest!

:shake:

-Dave

DJTree
11-08-2009, 05:39 PM
So...you're participating in your own contest...does that mean you can take home the prize also ;) ?

Damn right! I hear that Isolation is a tasty product!

LOL

Naah of course not, I even wrote it in the rules so that Matt doesn't get any crazy ideas!

JK Matt, you know you're my brother

-Dave

DJTree
11-08-2009, 05:40 PM
k, makes sense now... continue on. You do have kinda a Phelpsish body in the last pic. But huge in the first ones.

I don't swim or smoke weed. Dammit. :p

Thanks for the huge comment though, I'll take a compliment off a picture from 11 months ago! Gotta take them where I can get them!

DICE
11-08-2009, 05:45 PM
i look night and day given the time of the year, so I get it.you'll be back in no time.

DJTree
11-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Thanks bro, I hope so. I may not be bereft of myostatin like Kevin Levrone; but I damn sure know how to put the work in under the iron. Let's see what happens!

sweed
11-08-2009, 11:26 PM
It'll be easier than you think to get back up to weight, when I was out of the gym for a good year and a half 2 years, I got fat and lost a ton of muscle. I was discusting.. jsut by training for a few months, lost some fat and gained back the muscle naturally. Now if yo have never been 240 and your 200 now.. then it would be a bit of a challenge to get to that weight! imo. :)
Good Luck bro!

MrCesspool
11-09-2009, 04:21 PM
In anticipation of the Transformation Challenge, it bears mentioning that Matt and I, the owners of Brutal Alchemy, will be joining the fray.

Dont forget about me you bastards!!!

I'm reposting my original entry here, even though I already posted it in another thread. Reason being that I'm a member of the BA horde already and this is the proper place to put it. So... ignore any other posts I have in the other thread, I'm not actually competing for anything I'm just doing it for guts and glory. Right now I'm 6'0" and 198lbs.

MrCesspool
11-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Just got my shippment from BA, Isolation rules!! The case of Ass Lightning is worth mentioning too...

DJTree
11-09-2009, 06:26 PM
GREAT pic Clark!!

LANCE ADAM
11-10-2009, 02:01 AM
this should be intresting... i got DJTREE over MATT. ill bet some ISOLATION on that!

DJTree
03-05-2010, 11:28 AM
So I had some personal challenges and illness that prevented me from jumping into the challenge when everyone else did.

I began my transformation on January 15th, and here are the results.
On January 15th I looked pretty much the same as the before picture here, except without the abs.

And yes, it's true that I might be lying and been hitting the iron the whole time, but I'm not lying and I didn't hit the iron the whole time. I actually did begin my transformation on January 15th. The After pic was taken March 4th

Weight Before: 207
Weight After: 236

The after picture was taken on March 4th.

LANCE ADAM
03-05-2010, 06:49 PM
ALMOST 30 LBS! WTF!!!!! thats nuts. what the hell were u takin!

DJTree
03-05-2010, 09:24 PM
ALMOST 30 LBS! WTF!!!!! thats nuts. what the hell were u takin!

I took all of Brutal Alchemy's products, took in a LOT of protein, and there may or may not have been an Evo-Stack involved

:D