PDA

View Full Version : Dave Talks About Species...

sba220
11-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Check out this interview Dave did one of the Species retailers, i-supplements.com: "10 QUESTIONS" (http://www.i-supplements.com/species-nutrition-10-questions.html)

MichaelWayne
11-09-2009, 08:47 PM
9.) What is the ultimate goal for Species Nutrition?
Answer:
The SPECIES line of products will continue to champion original thinking and will carry that thought process to its logical conclusion in the form of an entire line of unique supplements that will strictly adhere to my core nutritional beliefs and teachings.

LOL, anyone else hear JTP's voice while reading this?

Nice read!

Darkseid
11-09-2009, 09:16 PM
9.) What is the ultimate goal for Species Nutrition?
Answer:
The SPECIES line of products will continue to champion original thinking and will carry that thought process to its logical conclusion in the form of an entire line of unique supplements that will strictly adhere to my core nutritional beliefs and teachings.

LOL, anyone else hear JTP's voice while reading this?

Nice read!

Ha ha ha yes, actually every time I read his articles I heard his voice describing everything on it.

nitrous
11-10-2009, 01:20 PM
i wonder what the protein pudding is gonna taste like, hopefully contain no carbs, and how expensive it is going to be...

robofsteel
12-01-2009, 11:57 AM
We dont have final pricing on the Protolyze(pudding). It will be very low in carbs but I cant say how low because I dont have the final specs. It should be out in Feb 2010!