PDA

View Full Version : Mild cycles designed for OTC PCT

gfiddy
11-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Just thought I would post a cycle I made up, nothing hardcore but hopefully enough for mild gains with as little shutdown as possible.

Epistane/Havoc cycle *all dosings are in mgs

Week 1 5/5/5/5/10/10/10
Week 2 10/10/20/20/20/20/20
Week 3 20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Week 4 20/20/20/20/20/20/20

PCT

Gaspari Novedex XT
Caps per week = 4/3/2/2
Clomid
Caps per week = ??? (hopefully won't need it)

My bodyweight is 96.5 kgs (212.3 lbs) and about 15% fat

As I said before this cycle is VERY mild, and may be underdosed for my bodyweight. Please feel free to critique. :)

lilfella
11-10-2009, 07:38 PM
I have run a cycle a lot like that. no shutdown. Most likely you will not need pct but this is what i did. pct=I took nolvadex at 20mgs first and second week, 10mg 3rd week that was it. Gasparis novedex seemed to be too strong at 4 caps a day. I would probably only take 2 or 3 per day taper down to 1 aday. just my .02

gfiddy
11-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Thanks, I am just pretty stingy with my clomid because its hard to get a hold of here down under. I want to save it for a strong phera cycle. Did you get much gains from your cycle?

mangoat
11-11-2009, 08:09 AM
You guys should talk to v1hyp, he recently finished a monster 12 week cycle, with phera, m-drol, mass lmg all kinds of goodies, and did an otc pct.

mangoat
11-11-2009, 08:21 AM
And btw, IMO, your goal isn't to get back to normal hormone wise, its to make sure that your body doesn't "forget" (bad choice of words, but not really.) how to make the hormones on your own.

Just like when a women goes off of birth control, it isn't to get normal, its to allow the hormone sequence to take place before going back on.

If you are normally at a 9 free test, then test 2 weeks after your cycle ends and your a 1, then in 8 weeks you get up to a 5, I say, game on. Most guys need like 6 months or more to really get 100% "Normal". Are you seriously going to do 6 weeks on, 24 weeks off?

Now, cholesterol, and liver values, those do need to be back to 100% normal, but luckily you did my liv-52 while on, liver assistxt during pct, and it wont take that long.

Do a cycle, when liver and cholesterol are normal, and hormones are increasing on their own, go back on, then give it a good 12 weeks or more off. In one way, you get a long cycle cut in half, so coming off is easier (this is to preserve gains, not nuts),
, in another way, you arent so shut down that you cant make gains during your off period

I like this

6 weeks on (Epistane/Tren for example) (bulk)
6 weeks off (Nolvadex/ATD for example) (increase calories)
6 weeks on (Phera/Mass lmg For example)
6 weeks off (Nolvadex/ATD for example) (increae calories)
8 weeks off (Clean) (slowly taper down, very slowly)

And watch this

6 weeks clean while cutting (start your keto diet with Mr.Palumbo)
6 weeks H-drol While cutting
4 weeks M-drol pulsed while cutting
4 weeks PCT (increase calories)

Thats 52 weeks, that's a year.