PDA

View Full Version : waldensfarms products

debbiebramwell
11-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Hey guys...I would love to try some of these products but want to hear which ones are worth trying....what do you guys like or not like? thanks!!

Frosty
11-11-2009, 12:39 AM
The BBQ sauce is okay, but it's a lot better than plain chicken. I like to add sea salt and some spices like chili powder to it to make it taste better.

I like the honey dijon dressing. The blue cheese is okay. Didn't like the ranch.

That's all I've tried, though.

sweetjane57
11-11-2009, 12:53 AM
BBQ sauces are good
The strawberry jam, grape jam
ALL of the syrups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Panckae, Strawberry, Blueberry, Chocolate
The Bacon Ranch, Creamy Bacon dressings good with chicken
Then the Caramel dipping sauce is good mixed with oatmeal

LOVE THEM......

MichaelWayne
11-11-2009, 12:55 AM
The maple syrup and blueberry are both very good in shakes, chocolate tastes a little too 'chemically' for my liking. Haven't tried the sauces or dressings, kinda a snob when it comes to tangy flavors.

tammyp
11-11-2009, 06:14 AM
i live on this stuff deb....the only thing that is nasty is the pb.

debbiebramwell
11-11-2009, 09:34 AM
i live on this stuff deb....the only thing that is nasty is the pb.

okay which ones you like?:)I think I seen you mention alfredo sauce..what else

Darnelle B
11-11-2009, 10:01 AM
for some reason durning my prep this stuff would make me hold water. i drop them and boom my weight loss start moving again.

it does have trace calories i would not use it during prep.

but they all taste good to me.

mshrdbdy
11-13-2009, 04:11 PM
for some reason durning my prep this stuff would make me hold water. i drop them and boom my weight loss start moving again.

it does have trace calories i would not use it during prep.

but they all taste good to me.

Prob cuz all their products are loaded w/ sodium, except the jams.. which are amazing!! I love almost all WF products. To name some of my fav's:
Asain, Raspberry Vinagerette, Honey Dijon Salad dressings
ALL of the jams.. I put on rice cakes or oatmeal pancakes
Spicy BBQ sauce
Pancake syrup
Caramel dip good in oatmeal
Marshmellow dip great on sweet potatoes, makes me think I'm eating candied yams:)

Oh and my fav lil concoction.. mix the Ketchup w/ yellow mustard and black pepper.. so damn good I love it!

Silidons
11-13-2009, 06:52 PM
BBQ: Thick and Spicy is my favorite, followed by Original
Syrup: Only tried Maple, and this shit is AWESOME! I put it on my eggs (scramble with 1 tbsp psyillium husk) and it tastes great!
Dressings: I've only used the Italian, and it's great! I love it on chicken, tiliapia, and salmon

tammyp
11-14-2009, 08:37 AM
get it from www.netriton.com way cheaper than walden farms directly in terms of shipping.

BadAssBarbie
11-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Creamy Bacon...YUM!! BBQ sauce...Q likes it!

stephaniewicked
11-15-2009, 04:37 PM
get it from www.netriton.com (http://www.netriton.com) way cheaper than walden farms directly in terms of shipping.

Damn, wish I knew that last week! I placed an order and it still hasn't even shipped yet. Now I know for next time...

VillainDog
11-21-2009, 11:05 AM
The maple syrup on protien pancake and the rasberry jam. Eat will contest preping all the time.

GRAVESY
11-21-2009, 04:33 PM
the maple syrup is so good. I put it on my eggs.
blueberry syrup is good and strawberry brings up the rear of the syrups imo

TigerUpperCut
11-28-2009, 01:48 AM
the barbecue sauce is good

KBigz81
11-30-2009, 08:04 PM
When I make egg whites I add cinnamon and splenda. After they are cooked I use the raspberry or strawberry jam and then top it off w/the chocolate syrup. Yummmm :drool: