PDA

View Full Version : pre-contest woes no more...

DAVIDHARDY
11-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Hello everyone, David Hardy, LG Sciences Sponsored Athlete again. I hear it all the time from my buddies, and I'm sure you do too; "I bet your girl can't keep her hands off of you"...I'm three weeks out from a show and you can see every muscle in my body, a young woman's dream right? Maybe so, but it doesn't do you any good if you HAVE NO SEX DRIVE! You know exactly what I'm talking about; at the end of the day, you're so damn worn out from all of the training and posing and low calories that sex is the last thing on your mind. I mean you'd love to, but you just don't want to. "He" just sits there unresponsive and your unwanted abstinence last yet another day. Enter T-911, a great product from LG Sciences. I had absolutely zero sex drive for the last 3 weeks of my prep into the NGA Florida Championships. Now, after the show, with another one in just 10 days, my sex drive is the same as it was 10 weeks out! I incorporated the T-911 into my supplementation to try and hold as much size as I killed myself coming into the Mt Rogers and to my surprise, my sex drive is back and in full force! I haven't changed anything else; calories are still minuscule and the training is still grueling. I owe it all to this amazing product from LG Sciences! So, if you and your partner are suffering from the pre-contest blues of no action, get your hands on this product and you will find yourself back in the game in no time! Thanks LG Sciences!