PDA

View Full Version : hydrazide?

beagull
11-11-2009, 11:55 AM
I have a show this saturday so i started this product made by muscle tech called hydrazide. It says to take 5 days prior to event. The first 3 days drink plenty of water and the last two days to taper down. directions say to take 3 capsule 2 times per day. I started yesterday which is only 4 days out from my show and I woke up at least 4 lbs lighter!? I am just worried if i should hold off on this product until Thursday night or Friday? Anyone have any experience with this. I have tried lasix before but I didnt like the way it worked with me. It was to tricky to use it right for me. I weighed in today only 1 lbs more than i thought i would weigh the day of the show. by the weight i am a light heavy weighed in today at 192. Is it okay to stay this dry for that many days? I am continueing to drink plenty of fluids until Friday i usually cut it off around 4p.m. I normally would carb load carb/calorie load on Thursday

DAVIDHARDY
11-11-2009, 12:34 PM
I have a show this saturday so i started this product made by muscle tech called hydrazide. It says to take 5 days prior to event. The first 3 days drink plenty of water and the last two days to taper down. directions say to take 3 capsule 2 times per day. I started yesterday which is only 4 days out from my show and I woke up at least 4 lbs lighter!? I am just worried if i should hold off on this product until Thursday night or Friday? Anyone have any experience with this. I have tried lasix before but I didnt like the way it worked with me. It was to tricky to use it right for me. I weighed in today only 1 lbs more than i thought i would weigh the day of the show. by the weight i am a light heavy weighed in today at 192. Is it okay to stay this dry for that many days? I am continueing to drink plenty of fluids until Friday i usually cut it off around 4p.m. I normally would carb load carb/calorie load on Thursday

4 pounds isn't much, I usually wake up 6 pounds lighter on a daily basis. Your body holds water throughout the day and then gets rid of it at night.

beagull
11-11-2009, 02:15 PM
4 lbs is alot! especially if your already in shape. My concern is if i take this for the next 4 days am i gonna rebound before the show or the day off. I think this product would be good on Friday morning taking your first dose and then Friday night and again Saturday morning? But thats not what the directions say. I think i am gonna hold off on it for another day. Please could anyone else chime in on there opinion.

DAVIDHARDY
11-11-2009, 02:23 PM
4 lbs is alot! especially if your already in shape. My concern is if i take this for the next 4 days am i gonna rebound before the show or the day off. I think this product would be good on Friday morning taking your first dose and then Friday night and again Saturday morning? But thats not what the directions say. I think i am gonna hold off on it for another day. Please could anyone else chime in on there opinion.

Sorry, but I'm gonna disagree. I am in contest shape and still lose around 6lbs a night from water, but I do wake up a couple of times to piss and I piss when I wake up for good. I took aqualyze prep week and my weight shifted 5 pounds from Friday night to Saturday morning and I only drank about 3/4 gallon of water Friday.

beagull
11-11-2009, 02:37 PM
so what if i lose 5lbs for the next 3 nights????? That aint cool. Which I am saying is it ok to be stage ready dry for that long of a time. Couldnt i just wait to use it on Friday?

beagull
11-11-2009, 02:38 PM
I wouldnt worry at all if the show was tomorrow

beagull
11-11-2009, 03:08 PM
your probably a bigger guy so 6 lbs isnt all that much but i am 5' 6" weight 195

DAVIDHARDY
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
so what if i lose 5lbs for the next 3 nights????? That aint cool. Which I am saying is it ok to be stage ready dry for that long of a time. Couldnt i just wait to use it on Friday?

your probably a bigger guy so 6 lbs isnt all that much but i am 5' 6" weight 195

Now if you are losing that much and keeping it off, then hell yeah, I'd leave that shit alone. I was talking about this scenario: Pre carb up, I weighed 181, went to bed at 187 and woke up at 179 Thursday, went to bed at 187 again and woke up at 182 Friday, went to bed at 186 and woke up Saturday at 178.5. I lost a lot of water during the night, but wound up only 2.5lbs lighter on Saturday than I was on Wednesday. I'm a lot smaller than you at 5'10 180ish lol.

beagull
11-11-2009, 05:15 PM
ok. Yah i was definately keeping it off. I am always lighter by 3 or 4 lbs in the morning as well but I was pissing all day. So I am gonna hold off another day till i use these again. They work good but I just want to peak for the show. Thanks for your help