2. HMR

Cogrick2
11-12-2009, 08:07 PM
My picks:

1. Off Topic
2. After Hours
3. HMR
4. Sex & Muscle

I have a hard time deciding between After Hours and HMR. I would choose HMR except that I often get bored when they interview bodybuilders.

galami
11-13-2009, 07:41 AM
1. After Hours
2. HMR
3. Off-Topic
I don't really listen to the other Radio Shows. Looking forward to listen to Derek's show. :p

TheTransformator
11-13-2009, 08:11 AM
HMR and Off Topic

shinerbock
11-13-2009, 11:05 PM
Off topic is the best, the others are watered down.

Aaron Singerman
11-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks Guys! You have no idea how much it means to mean that you guys like the show!

djharris26
11-13-2009, 11:15 PM
gotta be

1 off topic
2 after hours
3 hmr

ANADROLicfreak
11-13-2009, 11:16 PM
1.hmr
2.off topic
3.after hours

shinerbock
11-13-2009, 11:16 PM
Thanks Guys! You have no idea how much it means to mean that you guys like the show!
I'm forced to say it, you guys gave me a shout out.:flash2:

derekanthony
11-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Off topic
heavy muscle
and anything i am on :)

shinerbock
11-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Off topic
heavy muscle
Still blowing old guys for steroids?

Bolan
11-13-2009, 11:58 PM
After hours!
HMR

Aaron Singerman
11-14-2009, 12:15 AM
Off topic
heavy muscle

Thanks Brother!

Sledge
11-14-2009, 12:18 AM
HMR
Off Topic

Listened to the other three a couple of times Meh

JAM
11-14-2009, 01:30 AM
I know it doesn't need to be stated but do not include MD radio. Unless of course you love hearing: An annoying buzzing sound throughout the show, how high carb dieting is great, how waxy maize is inferior to vitargo, 25min of commercial in a 50min show, Shawn Ray's jokes, and abruptly ended 5min interviews.

I like Heavy Muscle Radio and Off Topic Radio because I know I'll get through a cardio session before its over, any question is fair game, and the interviewers aren't censored or complete tools catering to the needs of a magazine instead of what its subscribers want to hear.
To be honest, I listen to PBW as well. At least the production level is way higher than MD and oddly enough I find the hosts less annoying.

Kenny Kola
11-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Best show.? Hmmm.........

It doesn't take a GENIUS to work that one out....! :D

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39463&stc=1&d=1258300910

genome_muscle_2
11-15-2009, 01:31 PM
yeah I agree with Derek. I dont know the guy or anything but hes interesting to listen to.

whos that chick in your picture with the huge tits?

Justin
12-11-2009, 03:22 PM
I agree. Aaron and Carl have done a great job! After hours gets too chaotic for me, and when Mr G is on there and wont shut his damn mouth.... I've had it. I wish HMR would get some better guests. Again, Aaron and Carl (or Carl and Aaron - not sure who has top billing) GREAT JOB - excited to see where this goes in the future.

AVBG
12-11-2009, 04:49 PM
On the RX channel..my opinion is..

1. After Hours (Jimmy fan the true star of the show)
2. OT (came from humble beginnings now with loads of momentum)
2. HMR (starting to slip - bordering on self indulgent)
3. Muscle Girls (props to Colette and Chrissy for making FBB ect remotely interesting, yet very entertainment.
4. Sex and Muscle (not too sure what the point is? in order for it to really work - needs a male and female host - two guys seems creepy).

Shariff Abel
12-11-2009, 04:57 PM
1-off topic
2-After hours
3-Heavy Muscle Radio
4-Muscle Girls
5-Sex & Muscle
6- Super humen Radio

big.poppa.pump
12-11-2009, 05:41 PM
1 Off Topic
2 HMR
don't care for the others

The Big Sexy
12-11-2009, 06:09 PM
I will just say the show that has interviewed me 2x so far...

LANCE ADAM
12-11-2009, 07:15 PM
AFTER HOURS
OFF TOPIC
HEAVYMUSCLE
in no order depends on the week

big nut
12-11-2009, 11:04 PM
I know it doesn't need to be stated but do not include MD radio. Unless of course you love hearing: An annoying buzzing sound throughout the show, how high carb dieting is great, how waxy maize is inferior to vitargo, 25min of commercial in a 50min show, Shawn Ray's jokes, and abruptly ended 5min interviews.

I like Heavy Muscle Radio and Off Topic Radio because I know I'll get through a cardio session before its over, any question is fair game, and the interviewers aren't censored or complete tools catering to the needs of a magazine instead of what its subscribers want to hear.
To be honest, I listen to PBW as well. At least the production level is way higher than MD and oddly enough I find the hosts less annoying.
x2...

big nut
12-11-2009, 11:05 PM
my order:

hmr
off topic
after hours
BIG NATION RADIO (Listening to Replays!!!)
pbw

tight booty
12-11-2009, 11:09 PM
I am a fan of off topic, the best show by far! I just relate to Carl and Aaron more I guess. They are great hosts, they keep things real and I love how they get the board members involved! I think that is why I relate to them the most!

stugots_
12-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Here is my top 3:

After Hours
HMR
Off Topic

Demorak
12-13-2009, 05:20 AM
1. after hours
2. off topic

depending on the guests this changes...after hours shold be longer and they should bring in some speciel guests like they did in the beginning.

And off topic should avoid having screaming morons on their show like they do sometimes...adds nothing and is just annoying.

Aaron Singerman
12-13-2009, 09:09 AM
1. after hours
2. off topic

depending on the guests this changes...after hours shold be longer and they should bring in some speciel guests like they did in the beginning.

And off topic should avoid having screaming morons on their show like they do sometimes...adds nothing and is just annoying.

and yet you like After Hours?! lol.

Justin
12-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Hahaha

Konateh
12-13-2009, 09:55 AM
1. Heavy Musle Radio
2. Sex and Muscle (sometimes)

the one with Colette is ok but not for me..
for the record; that "diego" retard sucks, not funny!

hrd
12-13-2009, 10:24 AM
1. Off Topic
2. After Hours
3. HMR
4. SHR
5. Sex and Muscle

Demorak
12-13-2009, 11:40 AM
and yet you like After Hours?! lol.

well he know his place better there...and if you mean mr G then well he has toned down some.
But I see your point... what I mean is Dave and John "control" it better hehehe

-BLP-
12-13-2009, 11:46 AM
offtopic way way ahead

jlgiller
12-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Off Topic
Super Human radio
After hours
Heavy Muscle I have to skip Jeff's stupid ass impersonations they really do suck.

Aaron Singerman
12-13-2009, 01:32 PM
well he know his place better there...and if you mean mr G then well he has toned down some.
But I see your point... what I mean is Dave and John "control" it better hehehe

Just busting balls! I listen to After Hours and HMR every week without fail. I've NEVER missed a show since the beginning on No Bull Radio.

Demorak
12-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Just busting balls! I listen to After Hours and HMR every week without fail. I've NEVER missed a show since the beginning on No Bull Radio.

oh shit you are worse then me hahaha...No bull was great...that show kept me going through alot of boring days at work.

KeepGoing
12-17-2009, 01:30 AM
1: Off topic
2: SuperHumanRadio
3: HMR (my speakers don't like HMR for some reason)

Leigh Carmichael
12-17-2009, 02:09 AM
MD Radio with Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler.

I love the way they can manage to interview 15 people in a one hour show. Whilst still being able to make mention of how great they were/are and how many Olympia titles they should have won.

Flex’s knowledge of the English language is second to none. “Stridated” glutes comes to mind.

Leigh Carmichael
12-17-2009, 02:11 AM
Heavy Muscle I have to skip Jeff's stupid ass impersonations they really do suck.

He makes the show, get a clue, without him we would be hearing crickets.

big nut
01-01-2010, 07:40 PM
He makes the show, get a clue, without him we would be hearing crickets.
no shit...jeff is a hilarious complement to the guys! his impersonations are spot on.

Sucker
01-01-2010, 07:42 PM
I like Big Nation Radio. Don't like Sex and Muscle or Muscle Girls. They are both poorly done. MD Radio and Off topic are good as well. This whole whack pack shit is boring and old.

mrbungle13679
01-01-2010, 09:11 PM
My two cents worth,

number 1 off topic, followed close by After hours.

Both shows are great in their own ways. Would like after hours to be a bit longer.

Superhuman is an awesome show for info on just about every topic you can imagine related to health and longevity.

I listen to the other shows HMR, S&M and MG depending on guests but when i do listen i have no complaints.

Keep up the good work guys !

TheCutMan
01-02-2010, 03:04 AM
After Hours is definitely the best radio show in my opinion - by far!
2nd place goes to Heavy Muscle Radio.

vboissiere
01-02-2010, 03:13 AM
1- SuperHuman Radio. Every episode is an education. Carl is an under appriciated champion in the struggle to maintain the rights of physical culture
2- off topic
3- off topic when DA calls in. Not a DA dis, it's just too manic for me.
4- hmr
5- pro bodybuilding weekly (would be three if Bob Chic wasn't such a dick)
6- muscle girls Inc.
7- sex and muscle (before Nick left).

I can't listen to After Hours. I feel like my ability to reason is under assault.

AVBG
01-02-2010, 03:46 AM
Hey Aaron, How do you rate ALL the bb related shows across from PBW to MD to Skip LaCour to HMR ect all... I know you listen to all of them (even the ones I didn't list).

Aaron Singerman
01-02-2010, 05:39 AM
Hey Aaron, How do you rate ALL the bb related shows across from PBW to MD to Skip LaCour to HMR ect all... I know you listen to all of them (even the ones I didn't list).

When I say I listen to all of them, I mean I have listened to all of them... but I regularly only listen to: HMR, After Hours, PBW, and MD Radio... Those are the only major BBing radio shows left. I also listen to Sex and Muscle now that John has taken over for Nick.

Leaving my show out, if I had to average all the shows out (some episodes are better than others) my favorites would be in this order:

1-HMR
2-PBW (very close)
3-After Hours
4-MD Radio
5-Sex and Muscle

Now if Big Nation Radio came back full-time, I'd have to add them in there somewhere... Obviously SHR is in my podcatcher, but it isn't really BBing related... although I do love the show, and think Carl is da man.

AVBG
01-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Aaron, we're similar in our listening habits but there's more out there! Have you heard Jose Raymond and Tricky Jacksons show?

Aaron Singerman
01-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Aaron, we're similar in our listening habits but there's more out there! Have you heard Jose Raymond and Tricky Jacksons show?

I certainly have... Jose is a friend of mine, and the guy NEVER talks about his show... I don't even know if they are still doing it!

Aaron Singerman
01-02-2010, 05:26 PM
When do you sleep Aaron? Geeez.

"Sleep when you're dead! Till then, listen to all the BBing radio available..." that's what I always say!

Leigh Carmichael
01-02-2010, 05:38 PM
When I say I listen to all of them, I mean I have listened to all of them... but I regularly only listen to: HMR, After Hours, PBW, and MD Radio... Those are the only major BBing radio shows left. I also listen to Sex and Muscle now that John has taken over for Nick.

Leaving my show out, if I had to average all the shows out (some episodes are better than others) my favorites would be in this order:

1-HMR
2-PBW (very close)
3-After Hours
4-MD Radio
5-Sex and Muscle

Now if Big Nation Radio came back full-time, I'd have to add them in there somewhere... Obviously SHR is in my podcatcher, but it isn't really BBing related... although I do love the show, and think Carl is da man.

Yeah I like PBW, stopped listening to MD Radio, I can't stand Flex.

Pro Muscle Radio isn't bad either.

Leigh Carmichael
01-02-2010, 05:39 PM
I certainly have... Jose is a friend of mine, and the guy NEVER talks about his show... I don't even know if they are still doing it!

Yeah I listen every week. Tricky is bit dry but Jose is funny as. Get on it Aaron.

AVBG
01-02-2010, 05:48 PM
I think Tricky should conciously change their format to spotlight the 202's

Leigh Carmichael
01-02-2010, 05:52 PM
I think Tricky should conciously change their format to spotlight the 202's

Yeah that's what he talked about when the show first went to air. However it seems to have drifted away a little.

The sound quality gives me the shits too.

AVBG
01-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Yeah that's what he talked about when the show first went to air. However it seems to have drifted away a little.

The sound quality gives me the shits too.

I'm neither here nor there about pristine sound quality (lol @ skype gags).. I totally appreciate having lots to listen to when working out/cardio.. Not to show my age but back when I started we were waiting for magazines in Australia that when arrived were already 3 months old! In fact I found out the result of the 89 Olympia in December of that year!

Leigh Carmichael
01-02-2010, 07:23 PM
I'm neither here nor there about pristine sound quality (lol @ skype gags).. I totally appreciate having lots to listen to when working out/cardio.. Not to show my age but back when I started we were waiting for magazines in Australia that when arrived were already 3 months old! In fact I found out the result of the 89 Olympia in December of that year!

Yeah but it's pretty bad, I have trouble hearing it when I walk in the street.

Off Topic is about 1000 time clearer. Skype is cool. I don't know what Tricky is using.

AVBG
01-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Yeah but it's pretty bad, I have trouble hearing it when I walk in the street.

Off Topic is about 1000 time clearer. Skype is cool. I don't know what Tricky is using.

Tin cans and string?

Btw, good to see Con D as a guest on Tricky's show! Did you have anything to do with that?

Curt James
01-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Best radio show

All the shows mentioned in this thread are worth a listen, of course, but I never missed an episode of Dave and John on No Bull and so followed them here without question. HMR has met and exceeded that level of entertainment and information!

If you're not familiar with Canadian Bodybuilding Radio then I'd recommend you check it out!

http://www.canadianbodybuildingradio.com/

http://www.canadianbodybuildingradio.com/images/stories/logo.png

Another radio option is http://www.siouxcountryradio.com/
but it looks like the last episode aired was August 5th of last year. :(

siouxcountry
01-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Another radio option is http://www.siouxcountryradio.com/
but it looks like the last episode aired was August 5th of last year. :(

Siouxcountry Radio died last Summer, but Alli & Eryn will be back soon with Sports After Dark Radio.

Diana Stanback www.dianastanback.net & Tracy Mason www.tracymason.com each have their own podcast show.

Curt James
01-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Thanks for that update! There are still a lot of shows there available to listen to if people haven't heard them yet.

And thanks for those links, too.

While I'm here, Lee Haney has a radio program some might enjoy.

http://www.totaleefitradio.com/

Believe that has closed down. :( There's one show that was available, though:

https://www.box.net/file/246702214/encoded/23390802/a8e516ae3e6a0f68e8aa5c1c3441be61

Click on "Play".

It's health-related rather than bodybuilding specific.

Curt James
01-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Uh, my intent is not to siphon off listeners. HMR is the foundation.

Click the image or the link below. :bowdown:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/hmrbanner.jpg (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html

vboissiere
01-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Kurt my friend. A wealth of information as always...
I never knew they were so many shows.
Are most of these shows available via I-tunes?!?

Thanks for that update! There are still a lot of shows there available to listen to if people haven't heard them yet.

And thanks for those links, too.

While I'm here, Lee Haney has a radio program some might enjoy.

http://www.totaleefitradio.com/

Believe that has closed down. :( There's one show that was available, though:

https://www.box.net/file/246702214/encoded/23390802/a8e516ae3e6a0f68e8aa5c1c3441be61

Click on "Play".

It's health-related rather than bodybuilding specific.

Curt James
01-03-2010, 11:59 AM
I never knew they were so many shows.
Are most of these shows available via I-tunes?!?

Appreciate the good word, v.

I don't have I-tunes and so can't help there, but I do have another contribution.

Saw mention of Pro Muscle Radio in a visitor message.
The hosts are Tricky Jackson and Jose Raymond, according to info at the following link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/promuscle

Discussion on Bodybuilding, Fitness, Nutrition, training, sports

Happy New Year! :beerbang:

triceptor
01-03-2010, 12:04 PM
MD Radio with Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler.

I love the way they can manage to interview 15 people in a one hour show. Whilst still being able to make mention of how great they were/are and how many Olympia titles they should have won.

Flex’s knowledge of the English language is second to none. “Stridated” glutes comes to mind.

Repped. Hilarious.

Leigh Carmichael
01-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Tin cans and string?

Btw, good to see Con D as a guest on Tricky's show! Did you have anything to do with that?

I would say tin cans no string.

Nah I didn't have any part of it.

I did spend the whole day on a photo shoot with the two of them 2 days after the Olympia in 08. That's where they met eachother.

Leigh Carmichael
01-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Repped. Hilarious.

Hell yeah repped by the man.

I'm repping you back for all your great work.