PDA

View Full Version : Helios

JVALDEZ
02-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Has anyone used helios(clen/yohimbe mix) and did it work for you,its supposed to be a spot reduction fat burner thats injectable sub q.

Futurefreak
02-28-2009, 10:29 PM
I used it. It will definitely go systemic, and 40 mcgs of clen (injected) feels like 120mcg orally!!!! Start out low 20 mcg into slin pin and perform botox like injections covering as much area as possible. Did this with my glutes and low back, and noticed improvement. Bumped the dose up every 5-7 days.

Mr Incredible
10-04-2009, 02:54 PM
How are you getting on with this FF?

TheTransformator
10-04-2009, 03:04 PM
generic supplements used to sell the stuff...nothing special...stick to normal clen...

Mr Incredible
10-05-2009, 03:54 PM
generic supplements used to sell the stuff...nothing special...stick to normal clen...
normal clen doesn't give you the spot fat reduction though does it?

Have you used helios then and if so how much for what period of time and what dose?

TheTransformator
10-05-2009, 04:00 PM
normal clen doesn't give you the spot fat reduction though does it?

Have you used helios then and if so how much for what period of time and what dose?

yes...back in the day...didn't do shit...same effects as clen...can't remember exact dosing anymore...I know GS took it from the market because it was not working/selling...then the hype started on the boards again...they did a short rerun...not the magic bullet for spot fat reduction...that is what I and my mates at the time experienced...

What you can do is get yohimbe and dose it next to your clen...I did that for awhile and got some decent results with that at the time as yohimbe attacked the other type of cells...don't expect wonders though...