PDA

View Full Version : my journal

Pages : [1] 2

-BLP-
11-13-2009, 02:03 PM
fuck a bitch , inject whatevr to max a needle like put 4cc in 3, sleep 14 hours on too much hgh , go at gym since it the only thing i do in life , kill myself , scare people , love some , flirt anyone who look horny make awful scream distrubing noise with max loud ipod, fart zma , rarely showering , cum 4 times a day , see cleary clarity over 2gr testo

full rack evrywhere , circuit training till agony

yeap that my journal

im 250 i want more i will worship slin til 27 march non stop !! close mind blind bbers i hump bench n lick bathroom seat in girls bathroom gym section n tips the manager to let me do it

FUCK LIFE I WANT MORE SIZE

Gaoshang Xiongshou
11-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Subscribed.

buster12
11-13-2009, 03:04 PM
the greatest journal

Stavman
11-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Win

Northman
11-13-2009, 03:07 PM
I'm in

-BLP-
11-13-2009, 03:19 PM
thks guys hehe the worst journal in history ever
Have no idea how long it will go for, but diet 28 march til provincial june 20 i be religious

k xwife in calgary she was arrested by cops for prostitution on craiglist so no ticket but asap deported she had to go , kinda close mind she wasnt doing street damn

Has for new gf she has low libido! Imagine th testo prop freak with a dry vagina , it turn out it was her birth control pill anw i get tribulus n she better get on horny track or gtfo n live with your mom

At 17$ hour she made 500$ a week so always poor at least slut make 3k a week , i dont mind pay for a girl evrythimg but when only 4 month cmon

I bench incline 3 plates 4 times the rest who give a shit , im mister perfect form so in control that it like art to watch it

So im a the bad guru .. My expertise is the not what to do

at least no diffamation n bullshit get bigger no easy, if it was , evryone will be 300
pounds

will utube heavy shit soon

Shadow
11-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Hahaha, this is a definite change from the other journals. I'm in.

Gerb
11-13-2009, 03:36 PM

sounds good, I'm in

buster12
11-13-2009, 03:58 PM
BLP is just the fuckin man.

ANADROLicfreak
11-13-2009, 05:33 PM
nice addition.

-BLP-
11-13-2009, 05:42 PM
HD me n my home

qyAdQWU-zu4

Leatherhead
11-13-2009, 05:43 PM
whatca gonna run offseason BLP?

ANADROLicfreak
11-13-2009, 05:44 PM
that is a ton of gear.lol im jealous.

-BLP-
11-13-2009, 06:22 PM
whatca gonna run offseason BLP?

Will run www.lifesciencescorp.ca where you can look cant buy generic hgh ; ) / how wise is that!? Wonderful idea .. Slow slin 10ui / mostly prop npp n other goodies , 8 meal around th clock 24/7

Stavman
11-13-2009, 06:25 PM
That video was fucking awesome.

LayItDown
11-13-2009, 06:46 PM
I am definitely IN! lol at vid!

bigtimektz
11-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Amazing.

Shadow
11-13-2009, 08:54 PM
ROFL. This journal is gonna blow the rest right out of the water.

jacshelb
11-14-2009, 12:49 AM
I'm enjoying it.

-BLP-
11-14-2009, 10:09 PM
entering studio feb 2010
album; the complex simplicity
lyrics inspire by what i wrote here and on facebook

the complex simplicity;
because all of genuine retards i feel and comprehend, no social life despite the freaking girlfriends i sleep with. i hate everyone and dont care. cliche of materialistic existence of the conservative citizen makes me sick.

i am not familial* unless i have my own kid, i respect artists, philosophers, subversive rebels and athletes , who bring within me evolution, prospect, contemplation, perspective, multi-dimensional intelligence, thoughts and clarity.

I am a passionate lover , a fragile emotional soul who's like hulk but you see my image is pure contradiction of which i like. It means you need to look through me to truly know who i am, an open book with no hidden secrets.

Ask and I will make you understand my disequilibrium , instability , uncomprehension and awkwardness to my darker conflictual issues with moods of inhuman immoral unethical perversion and envy.

I may be perceived as criminal killer but actually an overly sensitive teddybear. I grunt loud yet I cry shy. Between tears and growl there's me being an extremist. It's my only way to go. it's all over the top, overboard flow or none whatsoever, period, simple.

Making sure a colorful existence brings positiveness in a dark tormented soul and between angel and many demons, I lay rationaly out of sight, in hell or in paradise.

Imagination is key, i am the joy, the sinner and the redeemer who crawls on the wet* libidinal land that i sweat on. In semen god, i believe! A world of testosterone rules over me. I am blinded by lust. Extatic and in excess* I found aphrodisiac reality

for those who dont know what my band sound like ;

for those curious and not seen what i look like screaming like a berserk look 1.28-216min

PujV-rRMrBA

for those who seriously enjoy crazy metal with an addy i will ship a cd promo free !

crashcrew56
11-14-2009, 10:55 PM
This journal is awesome

Northman
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
This is fucking sick.

-BLP-
11-15-2009, 07:10 PM
seated shoulder dumbells press tempo 3-2-3 perfect square control 100 pounds

irlLkqGz5i0

Northman
11-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Shit, private video.

Shadow
11-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Shit, private video.

Yeah, can't see it bro.

-BLP-
11-15-2009, 07:35 PM
public now sorry guys

Shadow
11-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Goddamn, 100 pounds and you're stopping and starting and talking the whole time. I'm fucking impressed.

Northman
11-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Textbook form, all though maybe you could go down a bit more.

Fucking hell, you make me want to post video's lol, makes the journal interesting.

Conan_O'Barian
11-15-2009, 10:20 PM
BLP your band sounds hardcore as fuck... really like the riff at the last 20 seconds... you should make a hardcore deadlift video... go psycho

Aaron Singerman
11-16-2009, 07:11 AM
Nice, BLP, very nice... Keep this journal going!

-BLP-
11-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Goddamn, 100 pounds and you're stopping and starting and talking the whole time. I'm fucking impressed.

Thk u zlet's play the crazy game when on , perfect control poliquin tempo style

-BLP-
11-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Textbook form, all though maybe you could go down a bit more.

Fucking hell, you make me want to post video's lol, makes the journal interesting.

Let's
go man post in here
, i am more interested in other members then any pro's out there.. We dont need the image of the industry

-BLP-
11-17-2009, 07:30 PM
BLP your band sounds hardcore as fuck... really like the riff at the last 20 seconds... you should make a hardcore deadlift video... go psycho

Hell yeah thanks ... Next one will be real slow tempo with 1000 pounds leg press

TheTransformator
11-18-2009, 02:26 AM
BLP...how can you be proud on your look...for real...man?

Doing all this gear...lifting strict and looking the way you do after years of pounding and massive amounts of gear...?

Maybe all the drug abuse doesn't create a good body...?

It is entertaining I'll give you that...looking at you objectively though...I see a depressed individual with self-destructive behaviour in search for attention...that makes it somewhat real...seeing you have some intelligence...why don't you change your life...?

Keep lifting!

-BLP-
11-18-2009, 02:35 AM
BLP...how can you be proud on your look...for real...man?

Doing all this gear...lifting strict and looking the way you do after years of pounding and massive amounts of gear...?

Maybe all the drug abuse doesn't create a good body...?

It is entertaining I'll give you that...looking at you objectively though...I see a depressed individual with self-destructive behaviour in search for attention...that makes it somewhat real...seeing you have some intelligence...why don't you change your life...?

Keep lifting!

good call hahahaah i smell revenge,, it 100 pounds you will get there soon

i am proud of my uniqueness

i did 5 years cycle over 10 years training ... start late 24 yo.

because i love that pathway of over excess , i am extremist , proud to be,, it goes to all my aura of passion and objectivity,, im aint wisdom, im aint perfect , i love share crazyness.. why do a normal boring vid like evryone?

seeking attention i dont think so , i fell a underground community within here a one i can relate too not you.. in your normal life

what i show is the darkside of the common insanity of the hardcore bber evryone know and not many show it,,, in this industry of hypocrisy,, why' not show some real fact.. yes i do irony.. but indeed the metaphorical message cross

i wont change any bit.. in this deconstructivism activity i foresee emancipation

TheTransformator
11-18-2009, 02:43 AM
good call hahahaah i smell revenge,, it 100 pounds you will get there soon

i am proud of my uniqueness

i did 5 years cycle over 10 years training ... start late 24 yo.

because i love that pathway of over excess , i am extremist , proud to be,, it goes to all my aura of passion and objectivity,, im aint wisdom, im aint perfect , i love share crazyness.. why do a normal boring vid like evryone?

seeking attention i dont think so , i fell a underground community within here a one i can relate too not you.. in your normal life

what i show is the darkside of the common insanity of the hardcore bber evryone know and not many show it,,, in this industry of hypocrisy,, why' not show some real fact

i wont change any bit.. in this deconstructivism activity i foresee emancipation

BLP...you look like a really lonely individual...for real...empty inside (emotionally speaking - your dark demons)...not saying you should use conventional means to fill your life...but even your passion doesn't deserve a quality treatment?

Train strict but overdrug...what is the point in that...? Other than pure self destruction...don't kid yourself...reality is...if you would drop down the gear...clean your system and do a rebuild using your brain (yes...despite the emotional imbalance...I see you have some IQ)...you would look 100x times as good and feel alot better...!

You have fear coming off and shrinking back to your old self hitting a fierce depression because of what you'll see in the mirror...locked inside with your demons...? Open your eyes...and be hardcore and get yourself in gear...!

We all travel different roads...maybe you should have a look at the opportunities/options in front of you...that is if you would want to improve...?

-BLP-
11-18-2009, 03:00 AM
BLP...you look like a really lonely individual...for real...empty inside (emotionally speaking - your dark demons)...not saying you should use conventional means to fill your life...but even your passion doesn't deserve a quality treatment?

Train strict but overdrug...what is the point in that...? Other than pure self destruction...don't kid yourself...reality is...if you would drop down the gear...clean your system and do a rebuild using your brain (yes...despite the emotional imbalance...I see you have some IQ)...you would look 100x times as good and feel alot better...!

You have fear coming off and shrinking back to your old self hitting a fierce depression because of what you'll see in the mirror...locked inside with your demons...? Open your eyes...and be hardcore and get yourself in gear...!

We all travel different roads...maybe you should have a look at the opportunities/options in front of you...that is if you would want to improve...?

why? i understand your message,, this is for me... so boring,, i love raw, animal, subversive thought, and total freedom .. i am against normality, being conservator, i be a eternal teenager, non traditional.. i will give up steroid it my plan after i hit national twice and will carry yes some health maybe perpetual damage.. who's know.. whatver may happen , HBP . HRT, cholesterol, liver , ED.. i dont give a shit, i live in this now 200% , i fuck 3 girls, live maxout intensity in my music.. and yes i am misanthropic and it doesnt bring sadness, im am careless about eveyone , not many i worship, genius , artist, unknow rebel, modern philosopher.. in this lonely introspection i am became a better me , you see demon i love , i grunt loud and violence stimulate my mind positively,, i dont hurt anyone, it a personal act.. i work 5 min a minute a week and get all i want in a gold plate,, believe it ot not.. i was a stripper meet a millionaire and now i work on building the most unusual one a kind life and can expand my crazyness in every direction.. because financially wise i am lay on life security like you have no idea,, you see somewhere somehow,, some people fully support self destructive intellectual philosophical adventure and i cant change and wont change you,, but i sure did change lot of peoples i encounter,, breaking there's own limits.. and even within here i influence some,, i prone abuse to make think everyone finally that some steroid abuse here and there' it's not so dangerous afterall

TheTransformator
11-18-2009, 03:07 AM
why? i understand your message,, this is for me... so boring,, i love raw, animal, subversive thought, and total freedom .. i am against normality, being conservator, i be a eternal teenager, non traditional.. i will give up steroid it my plan after i hit national twice and will carry yes some health maybe perpetual damage.. who's know.. whatver may happen , HBP . HRT, cholesterol, liver , ED.. i dont give a shit, i live in this now 200% , i fuck 3 girls, live maxout intensity in my music.. and yes i am misanthropic and it doesnt bring sadness, im am careless about eveyone , not many i worship, genius , artist, unknow rebel, modern philosopher.. in this lonely introspection i am became a better me , you see demon i love , i grunt loud and violence stimulate my mind positively,, i dont hurt anyone, it a personal act.. i work 5 min a minute a week and get all i want in a gold plate,, believe it ot not.. i was a stripper meet a millionaire and now i work on building the most unusual one a kind life and can expand my crazyness in every direction.. because financially wise i am lay on life security like you have no idea,, you see somewhere somehow,, some people fully support self destructive intellectual philosophical adventure and i cant change and wont change you,, but i sure did change lot of peoples i encounter,, breaking there's own limits.. and even within here i influence some,, i prone abuse to make think everyone finally that some steroid abuse here and there' it's not so dangerous afterall

It was no attack BLP...just a simple observation...if you're happy with your life...continue your road...if you want to be happier...don't fear change!

On an intellectual level it is somehow interesting how you reason your own behaviour...but who is going to be there...for you...when things go really bad...I can relate to you living in the now...enjoy your ride!

-BLP-
11-18-2009, 03:27 AM
It was no attack BLP...just a simple observation...if you're happy with your life...continue your road...if you want to be happier...don't fear change!

On an intellectual level it is somehow interesting how you reason your own behaviour...but who is going to be there...for you...when things go really bad...I can relate to you living in the now...enjoy your ride!

i report you on mC over TB insult you throw at her, rough call you win, but it a bit harsh, i think you when too far in my book

individuality is complex, judgement and perception even more , and you , me are one of a kind species, you did bring controversy just being yourself on RX

i will pursue my existencial unconventionality but i would say this. if vanessa get pregnant well life will take another direction and only this will bring of what we may called; maturity

if you think my cost is too die alone , well,, be it,,, older i get, quiet it goes no matters how wild i want to be,,, life make you slightly alter things,, inconsciously in a intricate way

good chatting exchange

thk u

TheTransformator
11-18-2009, 03:51 AM
i report you on mC over TB insult you throw at her, rough call you win, but it a bit harsh, i think you when too far in my book

individuality is complex, judgement and perception even more , and you , me are one of a kind species, you did bring controversy just being yourself on RX

i will pursue my existencial unconventionality but i would say this. if vanessa get pregnant well life will take another direction and only this will bring of what we may called; maturity

if you think my cost is too die alone , well,, be it,,, older i get, quiet it goes no matters how wild i want to be,,, life make you slightly alter things,, inconsciously in a intricate way

good chatting exchange

thk u

TB insulted me many times...I just told her my opinion of what I think of her...she started...that being said...

You know in your heart where you at man...keeping it real...means also to look oneself in the eye and confront ones fears...! With that amount of gear she will never get pregnant as you'll be shutdown for life...not meant offensive by any means...

You want to be this great physique...start working at it...without the destructive attributes...!

Peace!

Hardcore
11-18-2009, 05:35 AM
Fckn good journal mate! Best read on the forum.

Mr X
11-18-2009, 05:47 AM
BLP are you guys working on the next All guilty CD?

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zqg877.jpg

Northman
11-18-2009, 11:48 AM
TB insulted me many times...I just told her my opinion of what I think of her...she started...that being said...

You know in your heart where you at man...keeping it real...means also to look oneself in the eye and confront ones fears...! With that amount of gear she will never get pregnant as you'll be shutdown for life...not meant offensive by any means...

You want to be this great physique...start working at it...without the destructive attributes...!

Peace!

Unless you have some science, pictures of your so called ripped self, etc I am inclined to believe you are talking out of your ass.

TheTransformator
11-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Unless you have some science, pictures of your so called ripped self, etc I am inclined to believe you are talking out of your ass.

Don't spam his journal...I had a discussion with BLP...no need for you to come by and make more out of it than what it was...

bodyhard
11-18-2009, 12:05 PM
Awesome fucking journal man! Love the videos, sick!

SlimTim
11-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Sick journal, definitely subbed!

crashcrew56
11-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Awesome journal BLP, lets get some training videos

and to Transformator was to fucking ruin a perfectly good journal

Strikerrjones
11-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Holy shit, how did I not see this journal? Awesome.

And fucking lol @ Fatty Mcfatterson telling BLP what to do.

-BLP-
11-19-2009, 12:50 AM
BLP are you guys working on the next All guilty CD?

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zqg877.jpg

hell freaking yeah!!!!

-BLP-
11-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Fckn good journal mate! Best read on the forum.

Awesome fucking journal man! Love the videos, sick!

Sick journal, definitely subbed!

Awesome journal BLP, lets get some training videos

Holy shit, how did I not see this journal? Awesome.

thk u all !! more will come,, this is adventure i like arghhhhh

Sugan
11-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Don't spam his journal...I had a discussion with BLP...no need for you to come by and make more out of it than what it was...
Your discussion was ignorant. You have no vantage point from which to criticize anyone on their lifstyle or body. You are a fat POS who had to get permission from his wife to join a gym. That about sums it up for you. You could do 10x the amount of gear BLP does and you'd still look like you've never trained a day in your life. You are a pathetic excuse for a man.

Hardcore
11-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Any more updates!?

Mirko Cro Cop
11-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Just seen this journal, I fucking love you BLP!!!

-BLP-
11-22-2009, 02:38 AM
my sis' n mom are in psychic ward for few weeks ,,, i can only be sympathetic and listen,,,i mean me i am fully happy and live my own paradise,,, sister always been a mess of drama and i kept her far,, she kinda negative and lie way too much, she had a difficult teenager time and did get never over it,,,weird,,,i mean me i thought we lack of communication in the family but it made me curious and seek for knowledge so,,, im so glad it went that way,, i have no trauma that i know of,, now my mom fell guilty and went berserk burn out status state,, i like her , she had me at 15 yo. and she did her best and she had 4 kids and only my sis is mentally weirdo i mean im a fuckup guy also,, but i function well on my non-functionality , i mean my disequilibrium make sense and can explain the clear why' of my craziness... dad was wild men,,, not bad wild,, you know the like cool party goer dad, at least to me,, what can i say from him "he did show me the not what to do", i never lack of food or clothes , i left home real quick at 17 yo., he cosign my first apartment,,, you don't choose your parent, no shame no hate but i am , on my own, in my bubble world , of love , sex , and weightlifting
..im all good with myself,, with others it confusing,, not exactly sure what i want,, well i know fucking know what i want,, did not find it,,,

what better an unfaithful with money or a faithful without money?,,, a unfaithful who always there's or a faithful who sleep at 10pm wake up at 7am and come back after work 12 hours after awaken time with 450$ a week, to live a love of 7pm to 10pm??? im a badboy to good girl... a good boy to bad girl,, it's so hard to find a girl who you can built a family and at same time you pull her hair, gag her mouth , tied her up , and pound her tiny asshole ,,, it's like hardcore slut are mentally distorted beside sex nothing work,, and the sweet dear stable angel cant fuck like punishing intensity of indecent profanity... a in between will be ok,, never find it,,, now i fuck 2-3,,, and if one left escorting and buy a condo or the angel get pregnant, that will established my future,,, for now i am egoistic and generous , meaning i take good care of everyone and i prioritize my fun... i have lot's to offer , passion , wit , deep thoughts , limitless whatever adventures , a decent physique , lots of unpredictable surprise and a no boundaries spirit,, and i am seeking for what i can bring and none for less,,, i need more then one person to fulfill all of it,,, and it kinda suck in a ethical term,, it's life,, my choice i guess,, what matters truly it's my next bench press

jacshelb
11-22-2009, 03:46 AM
what better an unfaithful with money or a faithful without money?,,, a unfaithful who always there's or a faithful who sleep at 10pm wake up at 7am and come back after work 12 hours after awaken time with 450$ a week, to live a love of 7pm to 10pm??? im a badboy to good girl... a good boy to bad girl,, it's so hard to find a girl who you can built a family and at same time you pull her hair, gag her mouth , tied her up , and pound her tiny asshole ,,, it's like hardcore slut are mentally distorted beside sex nothing work,, and the sweet dear stable angel cant fuck like punishing intensity of indecent profanity... a in between will be ok,, never find it,,, now i fuck 2-3,,, and if one left escorting and buy a condo or the angel get pregnant, that will established my future,,, for now i am egoistic and generous , meaning i take good care of everyone and i prioritize my fun... i have lot's to offer , passion , wit , deep thoughts , limitless whatever adventures , a decent physique , lots of unpredictable surprise and a no boundaries spirit,, and i am seeking for what i can bring and none for less,,, i need more then one person to fulfill all of it,,, and it kinda suck in a ethical term,, it's life,, my choice i guess,, what matters truly it's my next bench press

If I could find a smart girl to have a good conversation with, passionate, adventurous etc. - good relationship material, who was still wild in bed- that'd be the ideal. I know what you mean. Some of the wild ones only want the sex, good for nothing else. I was surprised to find this wasn't enough for me! If I'm going to put out the effort, then I need there to be a real person putting in as well!

The weight room is the only place that truly makes any sense in life. You go in, you bust your ass, lift more weight, you get pumped. It's simple and rewarding. The rest of it, who knows what will happen? The whole thing is an adventure.

Conan_O'Barian
11-22-2009, 02:55 PM
BLP, what's your diet like right now?

triceptor
11-22-2009, 03:48 PM
BLP I just found this journal. Like you, its originality and honesty is refreshing. I'm in and will be following it closely. you're the fucking best BLP!

Northman
11-22-2009, 04:07 PM
Damn BLP you didn't have that fairy tale raising, props man.

SUMO
11-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Greatest fucking journal ever. Shhhh...don't tell Curt I said that, though.

-BLP-
11-23-2009, 12:47 AM
BLP movie / many world fest feature in 2010/ in that movie i inject primobolan for real and do mandatory poses it will feature in many world film fest
you see even a steroid freak can get main role and repeat is everyday life ; )

TheTransformator
11-23-2009, 03:18 AM
BLP movie / many world fest feature in 2010/ in that movie i inject primobolan for real and do mandatory poses it will feature in many world film fest
you see even a steroid freak can get main role and repeat is everyday life ; )

Good for you BLP...what is the movie about...?

-BLP-
11-23-2009, 01:56 PM
BLP I just found this journal. Like you, its originality and honesty is refreshing. I'm in and will be following it closely. you're the fucking best BLP!

from carl it an honor to read so,, thk u , til next time ; )

-BLP-
11-24-2009, 12:33 AM
Good for you BLP...what is the movie about...?

a indi format,,,, will be hard to explain,, somewhere between gus van gant genre and blairwitch project,, " the enemy lines" 6 soldiers facing a unknown enemy, who doesn't exist ,, a presence,, each one of them will disappear in a mysterious ways and through that process of routine of every day soldier life , each one of them have a personal quest, some spiritual , some abstract , some existential,,, and all will be gone somewhere we never found out

-BLP-
11-24-2009, 01:32 AM
BLP self interview

why no inhibition?,,,
"actually i am a shy guy"

what?..lol..no..that cant be... c'mon
"you see. where's i am shy, it's my step to follow, i am fighting against myself to express all the truth within me , try get the most clear , raw , naked perception and expression, a battle of honesty and i am such a bad liar, humility or ego can get a hit no doubt but you learn from you,,, you see,, that people listen or not , it's doesnt matters , you hear yourself and learn on yourself , and even fall on surprise now and then in the adrenaline drive of talking,, a intro psycho analysis per say,,

when in constant evolution, you always bring back basic question.. the why's has no limits and keep repeat himself,, inhibition it a lock in, you might miss so much of your inner potential"

why bodybuilding?
my first love was like my mom i guess in a metaphorical way, maternalistic like no tomorrow, after 6 years relationship she wanted to have kids , i said ( i am not ready i am still a kids ) she left me, men i could not even breath or exist i fall in love when she left ! i did not know anything, how to pay bills or make food , i jump in bodybuilding on impulse because if i did not have any disciplines,,, i have no idea on which nightmare i would had step on, almost like a guy with no reason to live join the army, i self torture myself for cardio, diet , weight-lift , aerobics, sauna and supplements to a point that it became a natural lifestyle i cant think of,,, it became instinct, where everything come in consistency and then with that balance i had the tool to point again my childhood teenager heart,, it took me 33 years to become a men"

why so rebel?
"i cant follow any standard , rule , or routine behavior, i want the most different pathway of existence has possible, i self raise myself with flaws and errors and with humble regard , i laugh about my own weakness and fragility, honor and strength to be honest to our self , i cant stand the road of materialistic normal citizens values,,, it's seem so pre written and under control... i could not find happiness in those term and society law but i do understand that if everyone will think my way , will be in a utopia of anarchism and out of control, nonetheless i can be part of % who live timeless, frameless, structureless , i have no idea of will do in 5 min! i know will hit gym ,, when ,,, i dont know "

Por2gue
11-24-2009, 02:25 AM
Where can we see this movie?

Klaus Urine
11-24-2009, 02:37 AM
And fucking lol @ Fatty Mcfatterson telling BLP what to do.I thought he was surprisingly reasonable.

Klaus Urine
11-24-2009, 02:38 AM
structurelessStructureless? You and every other serious bodybuilder live the most structured lives of routine that there are.

-BLP-
11-26-2009, 01:51 AM
Where can we see this movie?

it will play in world movie fest.. locarno , vostra poland , korea , japan , montreal , NYC, toronto,,hungary. cannes fest, probably more,,,

will be eng sub

then out in dvd with 2 other digital project

-BLP-
11-26-2009, 01:51 AM
I thought he was surprisingly reasonable.

me2

-BLP-
11-26-2009, 01:54 AM
Structureless? You and every other serious bodybuilder live the most structured lives of routine that there are.

i train circuit training n eat like a pig offseason i dont plan anything i kill myself at gym n eat whatver with lots of fat n protein,, when i diet yes there's a plan but i am so fucking insane n out of this world either lost, hyper or confuse,, that structure is not related to my case lol

Por2gue
11-26-2009, 02:20 AM
it will play in world movie fest.. locarno , vostra poland , korea , japan , montreal , NYC, toronto,,hungary. cannes fest, probably more,,,

will be eng sub

then out in dvd with 2 other digital project
Cool bro, I want to pick up a dvd of this.

-BLP-
11-26-2009, 02:20 AM
BLP, what's your diet like right now?

6 egg twice a day , mutant mass pvl overdose , GF's food , and meat in resto 2-3 times a day lol cost too much men ,, lot of asian cheap meat around , i probably eat at every restaurant of montreal and toronto !

Demorak
11-26-2009, 03:53 AM

Insanity is the only sanity i know - Mike Tyson haha thinkt this fits you pretty well, love your attitude! and your uniqueness is breath of fresh air!

-BLP-
11-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Insanity is the only sanity i know - Mike Tyson haha thinkt this fits you pretty well, love your attitude! and your uniqueness is breath of fresh air!

thk u

-BLP-
11-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Blp

vboissiere
11-29-2009, 02:44 AM
Wow, awesome journal. Very entertaining! Keep being you!

-BLP-
12-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Danced in imaginary subliminal evanescence
Such a vigilant obscure oracle

One day of winter, cold and icy, towards the blow of midnight, cried,

Has little to remember from his youth,

All seemed so fuzzy, blurry, lost

Montreal, cosmopolitan light

A brave and inattentive young boy with a constant childish heart

But too often lunatic, fragile and sensitive… they say…

The divine insecurity, learned passionately the romanticism

And idolatry of love and hate

The life of a rebel in search of affirmation and slight attention

Falling almost by chance in unexplored and infamous path

I am the one, without paper, uncultivated in the arrogance of the desire of learning

An in-fertile in-sane man of love and disorder, obviously with humility

I will constantly be drowned in eternal insatisfaction

I protect myself from educational conformity,

Professional and miserly criticisms of the intellectual community

I am not in conformity without education, without credibility,

In complexity, hiding the man upon a veil, a shattered wall

I’m not the judgmental type; I have no limits, no bounds

I live, exploit and abuse every ground

By my unique non traditional behavior

An elitism for an avant-garde genuine subversive, ME

Northman
12-02-2009, 12:33 AM
BRB, copying poem, publishing it and selling it on E-Bay.

-BLP-
12-02-2009, 05:32 PM
BRB, copying poem, publishing it and selling it on E-Bay.

thk u ,, somewhere , somehow, can related to me,, this,, is the simplicity of being

-BLP-
12-02-2009, 05:48 PM
no.. and let's the self destructive mutilated soul agonize is journey .. Has for me on my tombstone it will be written " i did succeed; i reach the suffering and hapiness in correlation and standard over new heights.. I am so proud of my fucked up life"

for him; thanks to be who you are,,,you... did bring a new better life, how funny life's turn i am the one who need you now

for my working out partner; you did grasp my emotion to tears,,a friendship who transcend aggression , law and too many era, none for less dont want to bring any anger or deception,, you change for a better woman and im ain't your next struggle..i am the one in a hectic hiatus i cant explain,,thk u for all your generous kindness,, do i deserve,, dont know to be honest,, i sure appreciate but it weak to share only positive side of others..

for vanessa; why you vagina is dry after 10 min,,, damn your such a flawless immortal god of beauty with generous curves,, when my cock talk " i kick you out in sexual angriness and frustration",, you cry,, saying,, it's your birthpill who destroy libido without being conscience,, you switch brand,, damage done,,, will hit raw passion and extreme desire like i wish ?... fell shame and pity,, you come back,,, when your gone i hit emptiness,, after conflict of std, condom use, only romantic sex and no hardcore violent bedforeplay i do enjoy so much,, hardest beginning relationship ever,, has for me it always been intense and fade off,,, since we live so much shit maybe on long term ,, beauty of love existence will take apart since your still sleep on my side,,, i give you from my inner best the tools to come a women to marry... maybe for me,,, maybe.. for your next men... think about yourself first

to be continued,,,

-BLP-
12-02-2009, 10:50 PM
CHAOTIC PAST THOUGHT:

it's a psychofrenzyfreakanature and insanelubrious muscleobsess anti icon dirtyfilthstereotype

A fudge tunnel is a obscure decipher " since vanilla can put pregnant , in anal I may forgot , in seed n breeding Im obnibulate

mark is gym territory by humping the incline bench , bring your towel ; )

reassurance ..see no limit to your developement in any bodypart..Mind is the true strenght..witness it in action.. visualize each workout rep by rep.. Fully immerse yourself into training and form mentally.. Fuck the world .. all about muscle..
That IT's!

is a rapist of excess in abstinence of measure and demeanor because the best music come's from high blood pressure

-BLP-
12-02-2009, 10:52 PM
allguilty band interview link;

http://masterful-magazine.com/wywiad.php?wyw=608

http://www.metal-revolution.com/plugins/content/content.php?content.1414

http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showinterview.php?id=2149&lang=en

Stavman
12-02-2009, 10:53 PM
BLP, I have no idea what you are talking about.

-BLP-
12-02-2009, 11:05 PM

well me neither,, more or less,, i express myself in all confusion or personal symbolism can be... if you extract nothing from it,, my lost,,, it a journal,,
i spit my thought , clear my mind,,, and not fell better with my relief but had a good time,, hehe

give a second reading ; )

-BLP-
12-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Cool bro, I want to pick up a dvd of this.

when i have a copy will send you free

thk u

-BLP-
12-03-2009, 03:08 AM

we live in a world of incomprehension,,, dont u get it ?

-BLP-
12-03-2009, 03:17 AM
allguilty band interview link;

http://masterful-magazine.com/wywiad.php?wyw=608

http://www.metal-revolution.com/plugins/content/content.php?content.1414

http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showinterview.php?id=2149&lang=en

i realize that since last year my english improved,,, im real proud of those media interview

-BLP-
12-04-2009, 03:48 PM
If tiger wood wife was a hardcore anal whore slutty who swallow cum like a thirsty bitch to her only men . He will never had look elsewhere . The blame on her but why he did a kid knowing it she wasnt enough .. Moralilty of story ; when plan reproduction make sure you fuck her pussy for the next 20 years

Shadow
12-04-2009, 04:15 PM
If tiger wood wife was a hardcore anal whore slutty who swallow cum like a thirsty bitch to her only men . He will never had look elsewhere . The blame on her but why he did a kid knowing it she wasnt enough .. Moralilty of story ; when plan reproduction make sure you fuck her pussy for the next 20 years

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's so fucking true.

Por2gue
12-05-2009, 01:46 AM
hahaha, so true!

-BLP-
12-06-2009, 06:54 PM
At 34 yo. Many cycle' many drug party.. Stomach and acidity , ph disbalance , immune system fluctuation, well male yeast come back easy , between 30 inch legs , and cum count 3-4 times plus cardio plus workout plus body temperature fluctuation , the sweaty between legs, bacteria goes up and down on the cock , after several vaginal yeast infection of girl, time to wash 5-6 times ph balance soap on warm water and dry up after real good, probiotic use , difflucan now n then, no one tel but kept a penis of a bbers clean for lady it shitload of work !

I express myself knowing im not the only one

On my personal behalf
wishing the best of fuck 4 xxxmass time

Northman
12-06-2009, 07:48 PM
At 34 yo. Many cycle' many drug party.. Stomach and acidity , ph disbalance , immune system fluctuation, well male yeast come back easy , between 30 inch legs , and cum count 3-4 times plus cardio plus workout plus body temperature fluctuation , the sweaty between legs, bacteria goes up and down on the cock , after several vaginal yeast infection of girl, time to wash 5-6 times ph balance soap on warm water and dry up after real good, probiotic use , difflucan now n then, no one tel but kept a penis of a bbers clean for lady it shitload of work !

I express myself knowing im not the only one

On my personal behalf
wishing the best of fuck 4 xxxmass time

You to BLP, may x-mas bring you your cleanest most passionate penis of your life.

-BLP-
12-06-2009, 11:07 PM
I am touch with your kindness n waiting for your youtube to come out

vboissiere
12-07-2009, 02:05 AM

While you maybe right on his motivation, he made a commitment to her. He gave her his word that there commitment to each other would be above anything else. He broke that. It's for better or worse. No matter what the motivation, he toke the easy way out. While I understand, that doesn't make it right.

-BLP-
12-07-2009, 02:15 AM
While you maybe right on his motivation, he made a commitment to her. He gave her his word that there commitment to each other would be above anything else. He broke that. It's for better or worse. No matter what the motivation, he toke the easy way out. While I understand, that doesn't make it right.

I mention tiger because im in The same bag in some ways .. You see the problem with woods like many men of this generation , it's he cant have a slut and a good mom in the same being , me ,my problem is i can.. but did not find her

he did not took the easy way out he blame himself.. You know i was happy in open relation , but maybe he's like to fuck around and want his wife faithful , that unfair

vboissiere
12-07-2009, 03:32 AM
I mention tiger because im in The same bag in some ways .. You see the problem with woods like many men of this generation , it's he cant have a slut and a good mom in the same being , me ,my problem is i can.. but did not find her

he did not took the easy way out he blame himself.. You know i was happy in open relation , but maybe he's like to fuck around and want his wife faithful , that unfair

BLP, it's about being an adult and understanding that when you commit to something, you put your word behind it. It's a matter of honor. You and Tiger are far from being in the same boat, because while you and he may share the same desire, you have been man enough and mature enough to know to not commit since you haven't found what you wanted or was not ready.

-BLP-
12-09-2009, 03:10 AM
BLP, it's about being an adult and understanding that when you commit to something, you put your word behind it. It's a matter of honor. You and Tiger are far from being in the same boat, because while you and he may share the same desire, you have been man enough and mature enough to know to not commit since you haven't found what you wanted or was not ready.

i never give the vow of fidelity.. and never ask for it,,, clock of time goes ,,, and still the girl who ready with me to have kid, not so slut after all for my taste,, keep looking at 34 mmmmm not sure ,,, i should not commit maybe.. but emotional strings are in ... im closer to repeat tiger sequence every day,, no fucking slut i meet are mentally stable enough to built a family on,, if a transexual could give birth, men , i be happy,,, with my sale ******* income forget legal adoption with a TS.. so..??? wonder way too much bro 2 b honest

you sound like a men who found the real deal sex bomb women for you.. i just can envy

bro your journal it intense will try 20 reps for 10 sets see if i survive lol

-BLP-
12-09-2009, 04:37 PM
a video i made for xwife

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1787801/

vboissiere
12-09-2009, 11:50 PM
i never give the vow of fidelity.. and never ask for it,,, clock of time goes ,,, and still the girl who ready with me to have kid, not so slut after all for my taste,, keep looking at 34 mmmmm not sure ,,, i should not commit maybe.. but emotional strings are in ... im closer to repeat tiger sequence every day,, no fucking slut i meet are mentally stable enough to built a family on,, if a transexual could give birth, men , i be happy,,, with my sale ******* income forget legal adoption with a TS.. so..??? wonder way too much bro 2 b honest

you sound like a men who found the real deal sex bomb women for you.. i just can envy

bro your journal it intense will try 20 reps for 10 sets see if i survive lol

I have so much respect and envy for the honesty by which you live your life. Sometimes I think most of us forget that it's passion which gives the flavor to life. Many of us work so hard to strip the passion from everything. It's even systemic. A passionate child is labeled disruptive. It's never been about sex for me. It took me my many years and miscommunication and misrepresenting what I actually didn't understand. It's about the affection. About feeling safe. What's ironic, is that the times I had that closest to me, I pushed it away because I didn't know how to deal with being loved properly. I didn't know how to release into being accepted. It's sad when a man has the emotional development of a boy. So I do as so many of us do and hide behind the shell of muscle i've created.

You have something very special and beautiful that you've gifted yourself. Self emancipation- there can be no greater gift that to let your spirit express what it is that it's to be. The state in it's flawed wisdom maynot grant you a child, but there are other avenues. Foreign adaption is an option as is a sorrogate to carry your child. I know that path has been rough, but don't give up. A child would be lucky to have you as a father.

DICE
12-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Vbos and BLP...both good guys. I like this read.

Stavman
12-09-2009, 11:54 PM
a video i made for xwife

LOL, he pronounces the english language better then you lol.

DICE
12-09-2009, 11:59 PM
a video i made for xwife

I like it. I had the same kind of sex with my ex...So good that now I need more and more crazy to be satisfied... It worries me a little .

-BLP-
12-10-2009, 12:44 AM
LOL, he pronounces the english language better then you lol.

yes it does ! lol

-BLP-
12-10-2009, 12:47 AM
I like it. I had the same kind of sex with my ex...So good that now I need more and more crazy to be satisfied... It worries me a little .

you get addict to that adrenaline rush,,, i miss it

thks... really kewl guy you are

-BLP-
12-10-2009, 04:52 PM
full pump arghhhhhh fuckthworld ,,, fell th weight poundages, full rack everywhere,, none for less,, pose like retarded in bathroom , veins coming out like highway road maps ,, i am ready for full max throttle offseason, ephedrine n clomid slow slin hgh n sleep 14 hours a day for compounds isolated exercice with focus of a mma fighter ,,, i will get big bigger better weirder n even more

-BLP-
12-10-2009, 05:38 PM
bb'ing is my temple and edification i will reach the sky and die

Stavman
12-10-2009, 05:40 PM
You have to show me that stash when I come to Canada.

Also, I'm back with Kelly. Just thought you would like to know.

-BLP-
12-10-2009, 09:17 PM
I have so much respect and envy for the honesty by which you live your life. Sometimes I think most of us forget that it's passion which gives the flavor to life. Many of us work so hard to strip the passion from everything. It's even systemic. A passionate child is labeled disruptive. It's never been about sex for me. It took me my many years and miscommunication and misrepresenting what I actually didn't understand. It's about the affection. About feeling safe. What's ironic, is that the times I had that closest to me, I pushed it away because I didn't know how to deal with being loved properly. I didn't know how to release into being accepted. It's sad when a man has the emotional development of a boy. So I do as so many of us do and hide behind the shell of muscle i've created.

You have something very special and beautiful that you've gifted yourself. Self emancipation- there can be no greater gift that to let your spirit express what it is that it's to be. The state in it's flawed wisdom maynot grant you a child, but there are other avenues. Foreign adaption is an option as is a sorrogate to carry your child. I know that path has been rough, but don't give up. A child would be lucky to have you as a father.

wow thk u,, poetry of the god that i can relate too

let me think few days will come back with continuing substance

-BLP-
12-10-2009, 09:25 PM
You have to show me that stash when I come to Canada.

Also, I'm back with Kelly. Just thought you would like to know.

with good n bad the time share just get better... it's your role to bring colour , imagination , romanticism and excitement.. routine is the enemy and had no reason to live

she remain faithful all this time, you had an adventure never forget that but made her forget this by making her happy and satisfy, fidelity it not pressure someone to be it to create such an intensity that she blind by you

cost a penny to create a magnificent day... by words to her heart

vboissiere
12-11-2009, 02:05 AM
I think that picture of your stash caused half the board members to cum on themselves...

-BLP-
12-11-2009, 02:30 AM
it's about adventures , having a good time , and evolve in it,,, everyone had a darkside and conflicts, they just dont spread in short term ..., make love in love with love to tears and shiver it fucking beautiful... never give up on relationship... it's through others that we exist,, because a men can satisfy a women, it's a immense challenge indeed, satisfy a dear girl upon years it wowderful... what she has to kept in mind is how nice you where to her and how insane you can be lol . you try look good and a sharp brain with sense and non-sense,, a heart on top,
the day your in love , your out of control and it's this grasp of intensity, who's make all the desire to make it happen has often as you wish..
i find my breeder give her a little more testo ! goin off birth pill with IUD should be enough.. looking the good with passion , the bad with humor and irony it's the healthy way to swallow and keep goin... dumbells and breast fulfilled my life hehe

Por2gue
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Dear lord, that's a box of treats my good bro.

vboissiere
12-11-2009, 05:31 AM
it's about adventures , having a good time , and evolve in it,,, everyone had a darkside and conflicts, they just dont spread in short term ..., make love in love with love to tears and shiver it fucking beautiful... never give up on relationship... it's through others that we exist,, because a men can satisfy a women, it's a immense challenge indeed, satisfy a dear girl upon years it wowderful... what she has to kept in mind is how nice you where to her and how insane you can be lol . you try look good and a sharp brain with sense and non-sense,, a heart on top,
the day your in love , your out of control and it's this grasp of intensity, who's make all the desire to make it happen has often as you wish..
i find my breeder give her a little more testo ! goin off birth pill with IUD should be enough.. looking the good with passion , the bad with humor and irony it's the healthy way to swallow and keep goin... dumbells and breast fulfilled my life hehe

Well said. Much food for thought there...

-BLP-
12-11-2009, 11:15 PM
program ; you killed yourself and face threshold pain till agony with weights tons of it,, where made of cell a muscle destroy will grow , who care' what angle, exercises or fancy writing, it all about will, dedication and self-masochism

vboissiere
12-12-2009, 12:32 AM
program ; you killed yourself and face threshold pain till agony with weights tons of it,, where made of cell a muscle destroy will grow , who care' what angle, exercises or fancy writing, it all about will, dedication and self-masochism

You know how many people would save themselves years of wasted effort and squandered resources if the realized the simple truths in your statement above? It's not about fancy routines or secrets from some guru. It's focused passion at what has to be done. Take from life what is yours!

Another well said post!

buster12
12-12-2009, 01:25 AM
this is the only journal I read anymore. lol

-BLP-
12-12-2009, 02:00 AM
this is the only journal I read anymore. lol

thks men i read your on cycle ? rumor' true ?

buster12
12-12-2009, 11:37 AM
thks men i read your on cycle ? rumor' true ?
not yet. there have been "delays". I hate un-reliable people. lol

-BLP-
12-13-2009, 10:08 AM
here's come the worst advice a men can give to a young bber , get a no name blackberry with data plan, no mic , no cam ,no gps or make out of function gps, found a tech who will take the mic out, they cant hear you, do pin to pin only text it encrypted, u clear log after every important text (and this his how; press alt/ then lglg/ menu/ clear log ) you hired a runner you trust 2 death who meet people with code and no real name / u do jack shit nothing just get bigger / and roll baby roll / BBING is the most expensive sport... your not millionaire and need to be a pro / afterall steroid n hgh dont hurt anyone ; ) and stay away from heavy shit drugs , first offense with anabolic u be just fine. has for in canada cops dont give a shit about steroid it's a too small market to hired investigators

if this shock a mod; delete this post no prob

-BLP-
12-14-2009, 12:55 AM
off season last year 540 hack squat went low n explosive not flawless form but hardcore attitude
qsC8MZ0fjDw

me 4 week out last contest low carb posing lol but seeing line

Jc6g3VcAIUg

*RedStar*
12-14-2009, 02:21 AM
very interesting, honest and awesome journal.. keep it up buddy.

Shadow
12-14-2009, 12:26 PM
I really admire your gym mentality. It seems you've always got it. I get to that point sometimes, but I'm trying to get where as soon as I walk in the door I've got that attitude, and just tear shit up in the gym.

-BLP-
12-14-2009, 01:50 PM
I really admire your gym mentality. It seems you've always got it. I get to that point sometimes, but I'm trying to get where as soon as I walk in the door I've got that attitude, and just tear shit up in the gym.

Thk u, i train on day on - on day off - which mean for offseason time the central nervous system always recover in the 48 rest period - i use fatburner for a kick but only before workout only so 3-4 times a week not 3 times a day body adapt too quick , i go to 5-6 different gym in two cities so i have different envirronnement and trainer partner also.. for workout alone session i pre prep a ipod sound n noise Compilation for motivation. After 10 years i will say it's more on the nervous system then muscle itself so my goal is to reach adrenaline energy , the one that seem endless , disconnect , the weight fell like air and out of this world , in sweat , pump n hardness ,usually after 50min of activities , i dont work so i can set up a time frame for maximal performance, from trial n error i know what to eat and sleep partern 2 follow, i try them all potatoes , oatmeal , white or brown rice then you choose
what bring the most energy expenditure and well being

Thks men u be a bigger shadow

Northman
12-14-2009, 10:28 PM
Hey I go to two different gyms as well, I hate being that gym rat you know.

-BLP-
12-15-2009, 03:14 PM
legpress in tension 1.20min / 810 pounds tempo 7-7-7 ave.

8z_EXEssQ78

Northman
12-15-2009, 03:44 PM
And that looks fucking painful

evilive138
12-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Brutal fucking journal bro!!!

Keep posting those vids! They are great.

Conan_O'Barian
12-15-2009, 05:27 PM
another hardcore vid blp... keep em comin!

Shadow
12-15-2009, 07:19 PM
I think I might try that slow leg pressing.

Aaron Singerman
12-15-2009, 07:49 PM
More videos BLP!

-BLP-
12-15-2009, 11:26 PM
And that looks fucking painful

yes !!!!!!!!!! it was an intense burning

Brutal fucking journal bro!!!

Keep posting those vids! They are great.

thks !!!!!!!

another hardcore vid blp... keep em comin!

will do,,,

I think I might try that slow leg pressing.

yeap !!! you will enjoy !!!! every 2 week i do super slow , or over 100 reps in one exercice, for spice and surprise , for fun, shocking the body and fight with training partner

More videos BLP!

yes next one will be 100 to 200 reps extension lol

natron
12-16-2009, 01:30 PM
BLP, you should try "dead cardio"

-BLP-
12-16-2009, 10:34 PM
BLP, you should try "dead cardio"

? what is that ? you mean like slow cardio ? i go keto n mid intensity pre contest work fine with me i hate slow cardio i move all day non stop and so hyper that im thinking do i really need cardio lol

-BLP-
12-16-2009, 11:01 PM
for lance , natron , stav , reloaded , addison , YG , apostle , pastgenetics,,,

thk u so much.. reading your signature i fell less alienated as a men, a being, a person , a citizen... and it's mean for some that the work of my never ending introspection can bring influence upon.. i fell like a misanthrope that few can understand.. reading that appreciation , touch and move me deeply because it keep motivation in my abnormal seclusion of social existence,,, more im walking over thin line of craziness and intelligence more and more further i am from standard ethical society... in loneliness i evolve , by myself i self empower the next unusual pathway.. it my right and your,, nothing to envy seriously cause you can , brother you can

this is fucking internet eweb world of strangers but all you aaron carl , vbos, A1 , buster and many others make me become a improve version of BLP

thk u

-BLP-
12-17-2009, 03:47 PM
my album free download for metal fan ,,

http://www.mediafire.com/?zy4xvitmwrw

natron
12-17-2009, 06:10 PM
? what is that ? you mean like slow cardio ? i go keto n mid intensity pre contest work fine with me i hate slow cardio i move all day non stop and so hyper that im thinking do i really need cardio lol

I think you would love it.

55% of your deadlift weight
25-30 reps, 1 minute rest, for 5-7 sets.

It'll fuckin kill the best off em.

Only need to do it 2-3 times per week, and it increase your appetite but will help you stay quite lean

Stavman
12-17-2009, 06:12 PM

Only need to do it 2-3 times per week, and it increase your appetite but will help you stay quite lean

What days do you do this on?

I imagine doing full on deads and squats would not happen anymore.

natron
12-17-2009, 06:17 PM
What days do you do this on?

I imagine doing full on deads and squats would not happen anymore.

I do it on off days or arm days. It's very taxing. But after doing it a few times youll still be able to do deads on back day and your leg day will be fine

In fact, youll get stronger on those lifts as well, and increased endurance overall. It's quick, effective and its much funner to lift weights than walk on a fuckin treadmill

Stavman
12-17-2009, 06:19 PM
I do it on off days or arm days. It's very taxing. But after doing it a few times youll still be able to do deads on back day and your leg day will be fine

I'm starting this next week.

Is it 55% of your max dead? I have no idea what my max is.

natron
12-17-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm starting this next week.

Is it 55% of your max dead? I have no idea what my max is.

55% is a rough number, a gauge so to speak. The weight should be light enough to get at least 25 reps with.

and you can thank me later.

Be prepared to take about two hours afterwards huffing and puffing!

ANADROLicfreak
12-17-2009, 06:22 PM
that whole routine sounds fucking rough

Stavman
12-17-2009, 06:24 PM
55% is a rough number, a gauge so to speak. The weight should be light enough to get at least 25 reps with.

I'm just gonna start with 185. No homo.

I will let you know how it works, I'm gonna do it Sunday.

natron
12-17-2009, 06:32 PM
that whole routine sounds fucking rough

thats why its so effective.

natron
12-17-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm just gonna start with 185. No homo.

I will let you know how it works, I'm gonna do it Sunday.

Thats a good weight. I only use 215lbs.

The first couple times you'll be pretty sore in the lower back/hamstring areas, but just be a tough bastard and deal with it.

I'd rather lift weights for 15 minutes and get better results than spend an hour doing anything else.

ANADROLicfreak
12-17-2009, 06:36 PM
thats why its so effective.

ya true.i may die first though.lol

Stavman
12-17-2009, 06:36 PM
Thats a good weight. I only use 215lbs.

The first couple times you'll be pretty sore in the lower back/hamstring areas, but just be a tough bastard and deal with it.

I'd rather lift weights for 15 minutes and get better results than spend an hour doing anything else.

For fucking sure. I need to work on those areas anyways so it's a win win.

natron
12-17-2009, 06:41 PM
It feels awesome though after you get through the first couple times. I always look forward to it, and sometimes hit that 3rd day just to get the feeling off being awesome, lol

-BLP-
12-17-2009, 11:03 PM
It 's a go sunday , will let you know , thks

-BLP-
12-18-2009, 01:40 AM
what the most important thing in bbing , food , weight , steroid , immune system , and ... what next ???

SLEEP ,, a quality sleep, i just get a memory foam bed and pillows , i mean hgh knock you out but this is paradise it's like a floating in comfort, mattress follow body form and you passed out , so good for back and posture,, why the hell i wait so long to get a bed like this.. any serious bodybuilder should get one, i mean it's expensive but what 2500$ to sleep like a brick for 10 years

it a not spam it's a advice

-BLP-
12-18-2009, 01:58 AM
1227955 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Posted By Comment

will die.. 12-17-2009 10:15 PM Mark I love you, man
will die.. 12-17-2009 05:59 PM freak lol
will die.. 12-17-2009 01:58 PM Marduk Deep and talented.
will die.. 12-17-2009 01:53 PM Gaoshang Xiongshou great fucking post!!
will die.. 12-17-2009 12:32 AM byers5 ur the man
blp vid chapter 3 12-16-2009 10:33 PM ANABOLIC1 awesome bro
blp vid chapter 3 12-16-2009 09:37 PM CodyKelly sick dude
blp vid chapter 3 12-16-2009 08:28 AM firsthorseman97
blp vid chapter 3 12-16-2009 07:15 AM Timbo89
Foreskin vs. Singerman 12-16-2009 03:56 AM GYM RAT
blp vid chapter 3 12-16-2009 12:52 AM APOSTLE Awesome BLP!
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 07:40 PM Irish reps
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 04:43 PM Carson A man among men, BLP.. Keep up the intensity and live out your dream.
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 03:28 PM bigtimektz
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 03:19 PM heavyiron
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 02:42 PM Stavman Repping the damn shit
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 02:42 PM Kim Jong Il Good shit
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 02:06 PM Aries
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 01:46 PM Bigmc good vid
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 01:26 PM SlimTim
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 01:23 PM *RedStar* keep the vids coming..
blp vid chapter 3 12-15-2009 01:19 PM Mike the Ripper peace, bro. see u on another board i hope
Youngguns getting... 12-13-2009 12:50 AM Curt James Reps for the man with the best attitude on Rx Muscle, bar none! Kudos.
Youngguns getting... 12-12-2009 03:39 PM natron your an asshole, give me reps! lol
Youngguns getting... 12-12-2009 12:41 PM big.poppa.pump Word
Youngguns getting... 12-12-2009 07:14 AM Mark curl deserve no cheat
Youngguns getting... 12-12-2009 01:47 AM kraken love ya!
obvious tren cycle 12-12-2009 01:02 AM Por2gue nice thick ass
Youngguns getting... 12-12-2009 12:19 AM Mr X
Youngguns getting... 12-12-2009 12:18 AM Frosty Just for being the fuckin' man.

bigtimektz
12-18-2009, 11:36 AM

I did the "dead cardio" yesterday per Natron's advice.

It was savage.

crashcrew56
12-18-2009, 12:13 PM

I love hybrid cardio, it's starting to become popular in powerlifting. Most guys are doing tire flips, pushing a sled, or farmer walks

natron
12-18-2009, 12:43 PM
I love hybrid cardio, it's starting to become popular in powerlifting. Most guys are doing tire flips, pushing a sled, or farmer walks

Give my method a try, I bet being a powerlifter you would love this cardio.

-BLP-
12-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Tonight media screening of my movie at canadian national film institute, will try steal dvd copy

vboissiere
12-20-2009, 03:47 AM
Tonight media screening of my movie at canadian national film institute, will try steal dvd copy

That's awesome! Hope it goes well!

-BLP-
12-20-2009, 11:32 PM
That's awesome! Hope it goes well!

and it did ,,, simple, no bourgeois attitude, did not fell misjudged , was well respected even by local super star marc andre grodin who play main actor in the most popular "QUEBECOIS" movie ever "Crazy"

i was proud of me, i do mandatory pose in the movie and from a impartial bbing criticism i think it was well done , specially the primobolan 1cc injection in leg hahahahaha , i got a dvd copy it's under korean right so i cant copy or duplicate,, i refuse my salary of 3000$/ they divide 50% so 1500 ( you get the second part if movie succeed) i mean that was such a learning experience i felt lucky and look great in my resume, i mean im not desperate for cash, it's was my time giveaway for recognition. it's a medium size production starting company in january they will do there's first over million dollar budget production and cinema budget it's to the penny, specially in indi stuff,, so i felt they need that money more then me , i think it because of this i hand a dvd copy because from all i know, only me have it..

i even give cyalis to the director he ask for it so,, lol

natron
12-20-2009, 11:37 PM
thats awesome BLP.

-BLP-
12-20-2009, 11:46 PM
i did th famous/infamous dead cardio of natron

and it was a disaster lol

my goal was 50%1rm deadlift 7 sets 30 reps 1 min rest like he mention

i went 150 pounds and stick to this weight

first sets 24 reps no strap so my foreman give up .. i rest 2 min after 1 min i was still out of breath hahahahaha did not do cardio since last july , i did so much cardio precontest i went in loathing cardio mode i want fucking mass,,, health is optional not primordial

second sets 18 reps lol i mean my forearms was so pump it was unbearable ,, my heartbeat was really fast , i was able to keep 1 min rest from now on

third sets 20 reps, now it my lower back who give up despite the fact i had a good lower stiff posture it went like a 2x4 block over engorged blood pump lower back area both side of spinal

the four sets fell lil adrenaline less sluggish did 20 reps omg so exhausted i lay on bench after, start stretching and realize how much not in shape i was hahaha

fifth sets had to change hand position went supinated because forearms was so stiff , did 20 reps and that was it,,, dead i was,, that why it dead cardio,,, i was dead,,, lol i did some other exercise but was off CNS give up

oh well felt like a beginner it good i guess some unusual goal , had good energy all day tho , will try again in 2 weeks '

thks natron

natron
12-20-2009, 11:50 PM

first sets 24 reps no strap so my foreman give up .. i rest 2 min after 1 min i was still out of breath hahahahaha did not do cardio since last july , i did so much cardio precontest i went in loathing cardio mode i want fucking mass,,, health is optional not primordial

second sets 18 reps lol i mean my forearms was so pump it was unbearable ,, my heartbeat was really fast , i was able to keep 1 min rest from now on

third sets 20 reps, now it my lower back who give up despite the fact i had a good lower stiff posture it went like a 2x4 block over engorged blood pump lower back area both side of spinal

the four sets fell lil adrenaline less sluggish did 20 reps omg so exhausted i lay on bench after, start stretching and realize how much not in shape i was hahaha

fifth sets had to change hand position went supinated because forearms was so stiff , did 20 reps and that was it,,, dead i was,, that why it dead cardio,,, i was dead,,, lol i did some other exercise but was off CNS give up

oh well felt like a beginner it good i guess some unusual goal , had good energy all day tho , will try again in 2 weeks '

thks natron

I am literally laughing right now, haha. I'm glad you tried it. Just lower the weights next time to adjust it. Dont feel bad for starting out with maybe 135lbs or so, just to get a gauge of where your at.

I told you it will test your fortitude and willingness to move forward, tough shit hey?

I'm glad you logged it honestly though. I see alot of people struggle with there ego on this type of cardio, most give up because they feel weak, but the ones who stick with it can not argue the results.

Conan_O'Barian
12-21-2009, 09:22 AM
BLP, downloaded and listened to your album. Loved it. I trained shoulders and did 275 seated military on smith machine 8 reps while listening to song "Train".

2 questions:

1. could you sometime make a video lesson on growling?

2. is there anything you drink to help keep your voice while you do it?

thanks

Demorak
12-21-2009, 12:10 PM

thks natron

LOL...gonna try it myself today I think ill start with 135 hehehe

Stavman
12-21-2009, 12:28 PM
LOL BLP!!!!! I was the exact same way with the deadlift cardio.

-BLP-
12-22-2009, 12:35 AM
http://eng.jiff.or.kr/ the festival who will world premiere and finance the movie the enemy line

-BLP-
12-22-2009, 12:40 AM
LOL...gonna try it myself today I think ill start with 135 hehehe

LOL BLP!!!!! I was the exact same way with the deadlift cardio.

The worst is the day after omg back so stiff lol if pick up something on floor im like a old men

Stavman do legpress !!!! You can go beyond failure easier n safely then squat

keep me post demorak and good luck lol

i got a tri set shoulder special for natron, he wil love it.. will wrote it later

-BLP-
12-22-2009, 12:56 AM
BLP, downloaded and listened to your album. Loved it. I trained shoulders and did 275 seated military on smith machine 8 reps while listening to song "Train".

2 questions:

1. could you sometime make a video lesson on growling?

2. is there anything you drink to help keep your voice while you do it?

thanks

Outstanding that song live come out like a brick of sound , on the middle part i trow up , put finger in mouth , gargarize water n spit an it record live in studio lol

Will do another one i did one back on md days for addison k , will do a more precise accurate one , give me few days ..

No Special drink tons of water do the job but advice on the not what to do , clen , anabolic in tabs , fatburner , tylenol ... Whatever play with dehydration is harmful .. Special drink like honey is for voice injury , the problem with death metal the throat is like a muscle more you destroy it , more it strenghten itself , you need to loose your voice on 3-4 occasion, then it unbreakable hehe

thk u

-BLP-
12-22-2009, 02:43 AM
.. I have no idea which future i will choose , who's know i fell tear apart between two option, anyhow both ways, you be part of it entirely , i will explain why.. i sadly think i have no family or parents i mean biological yes but in emotion no , i dont want sound like in distress i have none of that , it my reality i accept and it all good , no one ever really took care of me , i built myself with myself and my own inner tools , i mean my last christmass gift was when i was 6 years old , i wasnt spoil was feed with housing and that about it , it ok .. you came slowly in my life and gain importance , and with fun and spoiling and many cultures events you came client / sugar / daddy / grandfather / friend / guru / wisdom and so many other monicker it all confusing / all to say i cant see you die and like and envy you in my dysfunctional way and more then my own parents and both girls in my life know's it , im aint shy and i am proud .. it weird i know , that why it come even more bizzarre asking you stuff, im so far behind stripper time , so if i have a kid you be his grandfather and you will come in montreal and i spend a week with you no matter what, i be out of my routine like always and that wont make me a bad father , it's indeed an atypical way of doing things but when did i follow traditional pathway? .. Never .. And you know all about it. i dont care about your money, i care about you and i care that you live longer then me, what we established even tho i came a men just lately i cant loose this and you why ? because i found in this outerly unique mutual time we share a strong form of parenthood that i never had to chance to admire... so you fight that damn pancreas cancer and metastates you dont need...OK

natron
12-22-2009, 11:02 AM
The worst is the day after omg back so stiff lol if pick up something on floor im like a old men

i got a tri set shoulder special for natron, he wil love it.. will wrote it later

Im game, im willing to try anything you put up for me. Already did the slow tempo DB shoulder presses and loved it, plus I need to work on my shoulders anyhow

-BLP-
12-23-2009, 01:34 AM
i do sponsor canadian mma fighter , n female bber

i get some pvl free stuff now n then

my sugar daddy buy me a 2500$ memory foam mattress for christmas

my xwife want ps3 n a gucci bag

my princess not often horny girlfriend want a iphone

fuck jesus merry xmass i b so broke

then i do max out drug for new year

-BLP-
12-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Whatever come's from you i cant complain, will shake your dirty hand and dont wash , my pleasure

natron
12-24-2009, 05:09 PM
BLP, you catch me on off topic last night? lol

We talked you up a bit. I was just a call in, on for like 2 minutes

-BLP-
12-25-2009, 02:27 AM
yesssssssss,, 10 beers lol montreal july warm after contest anytime im up for it ,,,, i got th hdcam n npp hahahahaha

natron
12-25-2009, 09:00 AM
yesssssssss,, 10 beers lol montreal july warm after contest anytime im up for it ,,,, i got th hdcam n npp hahahahaha

its gonna be on brother.

Cant fucking wait!

APOSTLE
12-25-2009, 01:36 PM
Subscribed to the madness.

-BLP-
12-26-2009, 02:47 AM
we will all fucking die so mind as well take some steroid

why be men when you can be supermen for 30 years

prefer be nattie and have sex once a day or finish at 40 with ED and fuck 4 times a day for 20 years in prime cycle time?

Northman
12-26-2009, 03:04 AM
i do sponsor canadian mma fighter , n female bber

i get some pvl free stuff now n then

my sugar daddy buy me a 2500$ memory foam mattress for christmas

my xwife want ps3 n a gucci bag

my princess not often horny girlfriend want a iphone

fuck jesus merry xmass i b so broke

then i do max out drug for new year

lol holy shit

vboissiere
12-26-2009, 03:55 AM
we will all fucking die so mind as well take some steroid

why be men when you can be supermen for 30 years

prefer be nattie and have sex once a day or finish at 40 with ED and fuck 4 times a day for 20 years in prime cycle time?

With some imagination and some research, you can have it all my friend. It doesn't have to be a deal with the devil. You can walk the earth like a God now and still live a healthy long life. It's really a matter of choice.

Merry Christmas to you. ;) lol

-BLP-
12-27-2009, 01:11 AM
Montreal is my band , toronto is my land , i felt home once in nyc and cant get a visa , toronto came my mini-nyc, this is asking a lot from life but building a family in the future in greater toronto will be awesome , montreal is a partial adventure, heading for national twice then retired from bodybuilding with a liver, do 3 allguilty cd album then go back to roots making fences around ingroud pools, *with a kid and happy big breast devoted wife enjoy my watermelon cum tasting until death upon her and die naked in norvergian soil like a odinic viking walking toward the sun starving and fighting, i dont want to die from god choice, my will prosecuted deity by my inner devotion , i want to be a putrefied carcass rotting in scandinavian high mountain , watching the sun goes doom and die in agony has a true eternal warrior, imagine my past success and failure and smile upon the fiery flag pride of existence

Northman
12-27-2009, 01:20 AM
Should of been a singer BLP.

Demorak
12-27-2009, 08:23 AM

Well I made it atleast heheh 135 for 5 sets of 25-30.... felt like I really messed something up afterwards though was lightheaded and sick for like an hour LOL

Will give it another shot today after my chest workout will go up in weight too 155...we shall see how I feel after that

barbellbarbie
12-27-2009, 08:53 AM
fuck a bitch , inject whatevr to max a needle like put 4cc in 3, sleep 14 hours on too much hgh , go at gym since it the only thing i do in life , kill myself , scare people , love some , flirt anyone who look horny make awful scream distrubing noise with max loud ipod, fart zma , rarely showering , cum 4 times a day , see cleary clarity over 2gr testo

full rack evrywhere , circuit training till agony

yeap that my journal

im 250 i want more i will worship slin til 27 march non stop !! close mind blind bbers i hump bench n lick bathroom seat in girls bathroom gym section n tips the manager to let me do it

wow.. LOL this actually leaves me speechless... i cant even tell u the last time that happened..

x2 on the subscribe lol

natron
12-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Well I made it atleast heheh 135 for 5 sets of 25-30.... felt like I really messed something up afterwards though was lightheaded and sick for like an hour LOL

Will give it another shot today after my chest workout will go up in weight too 155...we shall see how I feel after that

on non training days, defeats the purpose if you do it any other way. if you insist on training that day, couple it with arms

Conan_O'Barian
12-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Do you drink alcohol much BLP?

-BLP-
12-29-2009, 01:27 AM
no alcool bro,, ghb n shooter mmmm wild ...2 ghb cap in 6on hard liquor 10 min your so all over th place

will party new year lil amphetamine , xtc 2-3 will see, viagra , a we-vibe in her pussy

you?

-BLP-
12-29-2009, 01:50 AM
grrrrrrrrrrr

vboissiere
12-29-2009, 01:52 AM
Happy holidays to you. Stay well

-BLP-
12-29-2009, 04:30 PM
All we ever do it's say goodbye and then boom she came a lady , passion to downfall or shit to out of this world shiver, what the best pathway? Tomorow is stronger , half of my heart take time , keep on lovin for faith n duty to be somewhat of a good men but truly.. Do i am one? It's make me wonder beside the ground n pound what make me the perfect ubersexual.. You cant look better but do i know you? Spend long night in mystery and discoveries of qualities and darker inner relationship demon.. By contructive conflict and differences where's building a love's nest cocoon to be extraordinary free spirit being to collide individual as one, for time be i be at your side to bring out the best of you because we are all special and miracle of nature *

natron
12-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Hope all is well BLP, sweet magazine cover, lol

jaykay
12-29-2009, 07:27 PM
BLP: You're fucking awesome. Although your English might not be perfect, I can easily understand what you're saying and almost all of the shit that you come up with is a lot more thought provoking than most of the BS on this board.
What do you wish for the new year to bring upon you?(Other than more mass of course lol)

-BLP-
12-30-2009, 02:43 AM
Happy holidays to you. Stay well

Hope all is well BLP, sweet magazine cover, lol

thk u favorite strangers i know, the respect i have for both of you transcend virtuality

the holidays , new year, birthday ,, i always have moments of happiness and melancholia coming in flow,, like bittersweet emotion

i work a lot on myself through a journey of bbing , art , self education , philosophy and pushing the envelope with two prizes , one of ego- satisfaction, the other of misanthropic lack of understanding by others

-BLP-
12-30-2009, 03:01 AM
BLP: You're fucking awesome. Although your English might not be perfect, I can easily understand what you're saying and almost all of the shit that you come up with is a lot more thought provoking than most of the BS on this board.
What do you wish for the new year to bring upon you?(Other than more mass of course lol)

what a great sig u got JK

for 2010 i got a major project beside a movie shot in jan , record second album in august and provincial mr ontario in june

i wrote a book in french 6 years ago that i rewrite and make it better every year it's called " reconstructivism " , the goal it make a multimedia book with image of wild photographer gerome abramovitch www.chapter9photography.com and a music cd include of john chang a new yorker virtuoso modernist improv-god like a 3 way art media-booklet and i got a clear idea of which record label will be interested by

i found a translator for this, i cant i mean my french writing is so far fetched i cant do by myself

this will be a lifetime creation i mean all my knowledge is in there

thk u

-BLP-
12-30-2009, 03:02 AM
Subscribed to the madness.

wow.. LOL this actually leaves me speechless... i cant even tell u the last time that happened..

x2 on the subscribe lol

hell yeah,,, the pre-contest agenda should be one of a kind

thks n happy 2010

-BLP-
12-30-2009, 03:38 AM
Show link: blp part 2 interview start at 26 min,,, my fav by far,, it's turn intense

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-07232009.mp3

-BLP-
12-31-2009, 01:16 AM
today squat tempo 5-5-5 ass to floor with 3 plates a side n spend almost an hour doin any type of tempo n weight on leg curl lay machine

-BLP-
12-31-2009, 02:07 AM
kiss her breast when you know you will cum fast n get an angle she can read or watch tv 1 # , kiss her ass while she sleep and place yourself to be the less present has possible 2# , fuck her after make sure she came licking her pussy 3# , jerk off 4# on 2-3 gr ana/andro year basis of shit no choice n u got to b clear if ur not satisfy u fuxk someone else, to de-traumatize this sentenced u express on second of third date, it right on th table no BS. i mean a nattie girl just cant, we are counter nature n victim of enhancement in that regard,, anw at 45 yo. it's HRT n erectile dysfunction , will make sure i had plenty before that ; )

trying to be faithful !!!!!!

vboissiere
12-31-2009, 06:29 AM
Awesome as always. Love your plan for a happy relationship...
Hope you have a safe and enjoyable introduction into the new year.

-BLP-
12-31-2009, 09:36 AM
regarding rx , trolling , racism n prejudice

it a never ending dilemma of,,, i mean it rx , steroid n argumentation but read fuck islam , hate on muslim on several, what the use? hate on foreign religion will bring a WW3 and this incomprehension might bring chaos.

the movie slumdog millionaire was a great blend of hindu/american clash culture to break that gap who's is the social frail of th 20th century

american are mostly Christian's, from my perception, i tolerate the self loathing of our color and race, it's the hating on differences and plurality i have hard time to deal with... diversity of thought and perception does a healthy mondialisatieon/globalization with internet and technology being rx piters of all over the world and religion is a possibility, mind as well be welcome

a constructive criticism will be accepted but fuck this n fuck that, show's a lack of intelligence, why hate on something you cant even understand , read about or explore

sadly , i wont change the world

in Pakistan and India , steroid are legal, you see being muslim not so bad after all, me, who's always fight the transexual case well in iran , government pay there's sex surgery they cant have men wear women clothes so...

if you look the young one's in middle east territory they are not religious at all, they do quick pray n they fuck b4 marriage, the american hate on religion will only feed the extremist religious group and split apart the younger middle east generation who's actually in seek of a identity in this tear apart situation, somewhere , somehow the american dream can collide gap of ignorance, you cant come a role model expressing hate and this american dream who tend to disappear is the downfall of american economy

racism or prejudice in those action's everyone loosing.. think about it

Shadow
12-31-2009, 09:54 AM
^ that right there will make you think!

-BLP-
12-31-2009, 10:15 PM
Over a year of abstinence, i truly deserve a wild party til dawn , naked on dance floor doing side chest mandatory and fuck like they call me famous*

vboissiere
01-01-2010, 03:53 AM
The issue of racism in America is often a smoke screen for the real issues that we all face. Our country was built on racism. The expodential explosion that a young America experienced was made so via the exploitation of non-Anglo whites. Having said that, the issue of race has blinded all to the fact that their is a glass ceiling. On the other side of that ceiling is access and control. It's where the future of manifest destiny resides. The hate of Islam is the latest incident of this smoke screen. About the glass ceiling, there is no America. There is no Catholic and Islam. This false sense of reality is only below. * **

The fuck this and fuck that mentality is the manifestation of the unevolved mind attempting to express itself. It's one of the unfortunate by products of freedom, that anyone, even those with no comprehension of the topic at hand can express an opinion. Often the constant bombardment of the senses by this "anti-reason" can be fatiguing.

2010 is upon us. Keep being you my friend.

-BLP-
01-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Stomach n nervous system gettin old for drug rave compounds so went low key but still i can handle a marathon day, when your cock is swollen you know you had a succesful event. Did i say "PARTY"!!!

vboissiere
01-03-2010, 04:25 AM
Stomach n nervous system gettin old for drug rave compounds so went low key but still i can handle a marathon day, when your cock is swollen you know you had a succesful event. Did i say "PARTY"!!!

Lol. Wow, you certainly know how to live my friend.
Awesome!!!

-BLP-
01-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Vbros ' can you extrapolate on " there's is no america " i see border n custom , from the inside, what are you... Explain..

Thk u

-BLP-
01-03-2010, 07:36 PM
BLP movie award

best anime Fantastic Mr. Fox

best horror Drag Me To Hell

best scenario A Serious Man

best romantic movie 500 Days of Summer

best actor Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans nicholas cage

best actress penelope cruz "broken embrace"

best action taken

best supporting actor jake G "brothers"

best comedy BRUNO or/n forgetting sarah marshall

best art direction cinematography n FX avatar

best foreign pedro aldomovar "broken embrace"

best french " france" the class

best quebec "1981"

best canadian "adoration" atom egoyan

best doc " please vote for me "

best korean thirst

best japanese cyborg girl

best chinese "accident" johnnie to

vboissiere
01-04-2010, 03:55 AM
Vbros ' can you extrapolate on " there's is no america " i see border n custom , from the inside, what are you... Explain..

Thk u

The concepts under which America was born have been co-opted. The borders are all for show. The structure we see around us is to reinforce our distorted sense of reality.
The United States of America is supposed to be government of the people, elected to work for the people. This process has been subverted by the coporatists. There is a global corporate agenda that is eroding the borders of nations. Not physical borders, but political and economic ones. The boldest step towards this were the Euro common market and NAFTA. Who benifited the greatest from NAFTA? No the US & Canadian workers, but the corporations sure did. Free trade only works in a free market system. True capitalism exists no where in the developed world.

I'm sorry, I know it's a bit all over the place with my thoughts. Really scattered tonite. Hope this made some sense though.

-BLP-
01-04-2010, 04:50 PM
To th guy who stole me 2000$, i wish he enjoy , it's seem he needed more then me

No further comments on this, it would had happen eventually , a protocol never last

Shadow
01-04-2010, 05:53 PM
To th guy who stole me 2000$, i wish he enjoy , it's seem he needed more then me

No further comments on this, it would had happen eventually , a protocol never last

Damn, you're more chill about that than I would be. If I had $2000 to be stolen, lol.

-BLP-
01-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Lol it's a lost , u cant only make all th time, badluck did get evryone now n then.. but me that was first n it better 2 then 10 i guess , no way to guess is who.. Anw there's rumor it will come back if i tip off 2-3 head so i send a counteroffer n see

-BLP-
01-04-2010, 10:46 PM
i sleep 12 hours , jerk off , workout , breast sex , cinema after out dinner ritual, sex , girl sleep at 10pm, so a second movie on laptop at night, do legal n illegal premises hehe, kiss her ass while she sleep , tons of drug n supp' , knock out , passed out so deep ,,, sleep

in my spare time i follow my unconditional journey of bbing n intellectual subversive introspect deconstructivism

cinema is affordable can go everyday year basis

pre contest time it's even easier , fell less talkative n energetic, movie come's a need by then , i sleep 5 hours on keto diet , big life change , more ideas collide

i post forum on iphone n be able to move around if do so

th non workout day , i dig in philosophy , art , architecture , underground music , advance literature n extreme multimedia , evryday freaking day i need to discover n be in avant garde of what goin on

if it not a movie i go see for cultural learning , it's exhibit , modern dance, modern art, adult circus, indi act band

friday night is th allguilty jam night

that i am in toronto or ottawa or montreal , same lifestyle going.. a pathway of existentialist question and facing disequilibrium in a factual non plan routine,,,i know what, i dont know when,,, and with a stable girl who's represent the missing balance point, evrything share, what i like best, do what i want anytime , n anywhere

i consider myself really lucky, i taste fraction of reality with a 9 to 5 salary girl, i could never do this

and with a future kid, i have no idea what kind of timeframe lifestyle to show him,,, what best for him , i live timeless so many years.. it's was better for me..

andypro
01-04-2010, 11:28 PM
BLP u journal is interesting and deferent and cane my taste I'm big fan of Juliette Binoche and her movies -Three Colors,Jet Lag generally French independent cinema fascinating me.
last night watch again -La Double Vie de Veronique-K Kieslowski did u watch this movies?

-BLP-
01-05-2010, 12:04 AM
BLP u journal is interesting and deferent and cane my taste I'm big fan of Juliette Binoche and her movies -Three Colors,Jet Lag generally French independent cinema fascinating me.
last night watch again -La Double Vie de Veronique-K Kieslowski did u watch this movies?

thk u ,

binoche play in "benjamin button" , slowly getting her american career

im into heavier n crazier stuff in french movie , here's come some '

la vie nouvelle , that a 5 and 8 minute section of it, right on youtube , think david lynch X 10

np-5lz6fMYM

o8bm3Hd-dTc

the raw sm story "the piano teacher"

XNCBd2DaSpc

and the highly poetic one , masterpiece , sadly with subtitle who dont give justice

P3uZNnub0Xo

vboissiere
01-05-2010, 12:08 AM

I'm sorry that happened to you.

-BLP-
01-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Carreer n work is so overrated, *talking , loving , sex n ton's of*exercise's, having *fun that is ; *what i call " LIFE" . If you dont fuck everyday n live for your salary, *your not a human being , your a materialistic corporate emotionless doll.. life need to be live, not to be look at and*do nothing.. if i work, *it on myself, seeking experience and learning, might end poor but i am someone with great souvenirs * * *

big.poppa.pump
01-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Subscribed

-BLP-
01-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Subscribed

thks men,,, when free time hit,, read from page 1,,,

big.poppa.pump
01-06-2010, 11:26 PM
thks men,,, when free time hit,, read from page 1,,,

Will do

bigtimektz
01-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Carreer n work is so overrated, *talking , loving , sex n ton's of*exercise's, having *fun that is ; *what i call " LIFE" . If you dont fuck everyday n live for your salary, *your not a human being , your a materialistic corporate emotionless doll.. life need to be live, not to be look at and*do nothing.. if i work, *it on myself, seeking experience and learning, might end poor but i am someone with great souvenirs * * *

You have an amazing outlook on life. It's refreshing.

-BLP-
01-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Thks big mike !

Just now 160 pounds dumbell cross bench pullover max control max strecht 3 reps 2-2-2

evilive138
01-09-2010, 03:52 PM
BLP mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vboissiere
01-10-2010, 05:31 AM
Thks big mike !

Just now 160 pounds dumbell cross bench pullover max control max strecht 3 reps 2-2-2

Love that exercise!!!

Conan_O'Barian
01-10-2010, 07:53 PM
BLP, how long did you do the keto diet for in your last contest prep and what sort of carb-ups throughout the diet did you do?

Aaron Singerman
01-10-2010, 10:48 PM
BLP, your not doing that slow tempo stuff all the time, huh? You do switch it up, right?

-BLP-
01-11-2010, 03:17 PM
I am not the kid i use to be

-BLP-
01-11-2010, 06:31 PM
BLP, how long did you do the keto diet for in your last contest prep and what sort of carb-ups throughout the diet did you do?

i did several diet with fail , error n trial, i nail my body, this time 12 weeks , first was doing 16 weeks too long for me, immune system drop , first mistake was lack of water intake made me sick, dehydration in throat , after i discover the joy of clen who do miracle on me for condition , last year did 13 weeks every diet i cut one week since i know more n more myself n shortcut , my goal this time have biggers arms , try be in controls of cortisol last 3 weeks , do a more down on earth dieting lol keto work for me ,, with carb i eat too much,,, i refeed on fruit if refeed on crap i will eat crap out of control for 5 days n fail, food is my sin, i go to all u can eat to a obsessive anorexic ,, ahhh bodybuilding a obsession of is own kind

thk u did not forget ur vid will do this week

thks

-BLP-
01-11-2010, 06:34 PM
BLP, your not doing that slow tempo stuff all the time, huh? You do switch it up, right?

yes aaron i do circuit training one week strength - one week endurance, short rest always n perfect control, im not a strong guy i cant impress n evryhting been done on video in term of powerlift,, i try be creative n bring what i have; a will of a insane men lol

thk u

Demorak
01-11-2010, 06:41 PM
i sleep 12 hours , jerk off , workout , breast sex , cinema after out dinner ritual, sex , girl sleep at 10pm, so a second movie on laptop at night, do legal n illegal premises hehe, kiss her ass while she sleep , tons of drug n supp' , knock out , passed out so deep ,,, sleep

in my spare time i follow my unconditional journey of bbing n intellectual subversive introspect deconstructivism

cinema is affordable can go everyday year basis

pre contest time it's even easier , fell less talkative n energetic, movie come's a need by then , i sleep 5 hours on keto diet , big life change , more ideas collide

i post forum on iphone n be able to move around if do so

th non workout day , i dig in philosophy , art , architecture , underground music , advance literature n extreme multimedia , evryday freaking day i need to discover n be in avant garde of what goin on

if it not a movie i go see for cultural learning , it's exhibit , modern dance, modern art, adult circus, indi act band

friday night is th allguilty jam night

that i am in toronto or ottawa or montreal , same lifestyle going.. a pathway of existentialist question and facing disequilibrium in a factual non plan routine,,,i know what, i dont know when,,, and with a stable girl who's represent the missing balance point, evrything share, what i like best, do what i want anytime , n anywhere

i consider myself really lucky, i taste fraction of reality with a 9 to 5 salary girl, i could never do this

and with a future kid, i have no idea what kind of timeframe lifestyle to show him,,, what best for him , i live timeless so many years.. it's was better for me..

Living timeless....I know what you mean... I think, Im doing the same not by choice just pure accident, dont know what will happend in 1,2 weeks...its eating away at me, still seeing you do it still at 10 years older then me gives me hope!

Demorak
01-11-2010, 06:45 PM

Another good quote, your thoughts and little speeches are great!

-BLP-
01-12-2010, 02:47 AM
Living timeless....I know what you mean... I think, Im doing the same not by choice just pure accident, dont know what will happend in 1,2 weeks...its eating away at me, still seeing you do it still at 10 years older then me gives me hope!

chronological seem too plan,,, i cant be under the law of structure n organization,,, at least i do my best to not be,, society do have a strong in- conscious influence,,,it possible to do when you want,,, your need to be your own boss n understand the chaotic intelligence of living upon insecurities,,, slave of time are labor in need of a future stable,,, i grow up in instability,,, life is beautifully unpredictable that way,,, in my book cant do otherwise,, keep goin,, i doubt regrets

Northman
01-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Bring Le Pain! Why are you doing such low reps?

Mr X
01-12-2010, 02:57 AM
BLP whens the next Allguity CD happening?

You have any ideas on what direction you want the music to sound this time around?

Marduk The UnREPable
01-12-2010, 04:09 AM
I feel so imbecile , how could I miss this ? Retard Marduk at it's finest.......I'll be here over and over . BLP , you are the man.

-BLP-
01-12-2010, 08:20 PM
wishing th IUD n hormoneless she will be a horny slut 24/7 !! for now break time lol

natron
01-12-2010, 08:42 PM
wishing th IUD n hormoneless she will be a horny slut 24/7 !! for now break time lol

haha, thats the best!

Spauldo
01-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Hey did you call me from a different number? I recognized the area code for Montreal. If it wasn't you it must have been one of the strippers from O'Gascon

-BLP-
01-13-2010, 01:58 AM
Bring Le Pain! Why are you doing such low reps?

doin everything my friend slow - fast ; high ; low reps ,,, , 1RM to 100 reps,,, one week volume oriented - one week Powerlift bbing mix

i like perfect form so nice it like art to look at

take care brothaaa

-BLP-
01-13-2010, 02:08 AM
I feel so imbecile , how could I miss this ? Retard Marduk at it's finest.......I'll be here over and over . BLP , you are the man.

thks men it all good i did not really advertise my journal either,, i rant it on OFFTOPIC once

you seen daybreakers? i thought it was pretty kewl

and "youth revolt",, was clever n funny

this is what im listening lately

Ek9Mh4u5GpI

osTu38yuuHo

DVl-doNlOsQ

tlU7PszUHNQ

-BLP-
01-13-2010, 02:10 AM
Hey did you call me from a different number? I recognized the area code for Montreal. If it wasn't you it must have been one of the strippers from O'Gascon

i guess a girl want to be ground n pound by u ,,:yep:

Spauldo
01-13-2010, 02:33 AM
i guess a girl want to be ground n pound by u ,,:yep:

Well a bunch of strippers hated my guts because I made fun of them. But even after that they want to party with me. Strippers intelligence at its finest? Anyways I am booking my trip to Montreal next month. I am coming out there April 9th to the 15th for my birthday. Now that your single I will be expecting you to be going crazy with my pornstar and stripper friends. Tell youngguns to come also. He has that youthful looking model face. The bitches will go nuts.

-BLP-
01-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Well a bunch of strippers hated my guts because I made fun of them. But even after that they want to party with me. Strippers intelligence at its finest? Anyways I am booking my trip to Montreal next month. I am coming out there April 9th to the 15th for my birthday. Now that your single I will be expecting you to be going crazy with my pornstar and stripper friends. Tell youngguns to come also. He has that youthful looking model face. The bitches will go nuts.

i think UID will bring libido it's the only key missing,, with this she's the one,,,i give her time,, if in a month there's no change i will bring her to a hormonal specialist

for now i do my fun my side

see ya soon

-BLP-
01-13-2010, 01:23 PM
BLP whens the next Allguity CD happening?

You have any ideas on what direction you want the music to sound this time around?

studio in august ; the complex simplicity

8 track 30 min,, song in chronological creation , same studio, where really happy with jef at badass studio he's shortly.. amazing

same recipe, more listenable, more extreme, less deathcore more powerviolence grindtrash, drum is more technical , vocal is more clean range with hip n brutal blend, like obituary vs mike patton, guitar like a slower deeper, rage against n deftones

1# how to get a record deal ; origin with rapcore sequence

2# irrefusable atmosphere ; gojira , cephalic carnage , malevolent creation

3# slum of cite soleil ; sepultura "roots" period , pantera

4# gambling gods and paprika ; the chariot , the banner , converge.. with 3 singers

5# midway advantage ; hatebreed , exhorder , amon amarth

6# bridge of calatrava (instrumental ) ; technical jazz death , cynic atheist,,,

7# eponym ; doom song,, pelican , russian circles , mono , thergothon , neurosis , grief

8# the pig who bite milon the crotone ; grind indus fast, real crazy paced,,, nasum , hate eternal , agoraphobic..

nothing new per se,, lyric wise,, extremely intellectual, lot of noise effect here n there,,, i like , that in hand it easy listen n crazier then ever at same time,, it will shock lot's of traditional metal listener

thk u

Marduk The UnREPable
01-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Great bro , you sure have many influences in music . That's fucken great , I liked the Angizia a lot , i'll be checking more of it ... Me , all these week have been listening to only two records ... Barones - blue album ....Devin Townsend Project -Ki ..And no , unfortunately no daybreakers for my eyes yet ,,, I wont forget to watch it....
YouTube- Baroness - Swollen and Halo (lyrics)

YouTube- Baroness - Bullheads Lament

YouTube- Devin Townsend Project - Ki

Horns up man !

-BLP-
01-14-2010, 01:24 AM
lol @ coming off cycle "A1"

Mr X
01-14-2010, 06:01 PM

8 track 30 min,, song in chronological creation , same studio, where really happy with jef at badass studio he's shortly.. amazing

same recipe, more listenable, more extreme, less deathcore more powerviolence grindtrash, drum is more technical , vocal is more clean range with hip n brutal blend, like obituary vs mike patton, guitar like a slower deeper, rage against n deftones

4# gambling gods and paprika ; the chariot , the banner , converge.. with 3 singers

6# bridge of calatrava (instrumental ) ; technical jazz death , cynic atheist,,,

7# eponym ; doom song,, pelican , russian circles , mono , thergothon , neurosis , grief

8# the pig who bite milon the crotone ; grind indus fast, real crazy paced,,, nasum , hate eternal , agoraphobic..

nothing new per se,, lyric wise,, extremely intellectual, lot of noise effect here n there,,, i like , that in hand it easy listen n crazier then ever at same time,, it will shock lot's of traditional metal listener

thk u

BLP cheers for the well thought out response I wish you all the best.

-BLP-
01-15-2010, 06:31 PM
If lack of sex, well it never happen but if it did happen , simple i diet n when on six pack abs u can fuck th universe , i prefer th girl who attract to me off season tho frame ..
On a lean frame any women want you period even if your ugly, it really hard to be ugly lean with square jaw showing , th problem is when i diet i dont talk much im like anti social i can only fuck girl i already know , if u can nail lean n be social .. Your god

-BLP-
01-15-2010, 06:32 PM
taking lot of drugs is really fun,,, your missing a wild world,, when side's hit u slow down n live on th edge of extreme year basis,,, cant do otherwise,,, u can be safe or secure,,, but dont judge abuser,, not many have warren genetic,, i mix tons of shit n be a wild hardcore fucking animal in life

lol @ recovery

lol @ coming off

lol @ liver

hardcore mass till death,, fuck health,, i want to be a monster at any cost

oxy ; npp best anabolic on earth period,,, i often stack 8 to 10 compounds,,, prop mast primo eq clen 1grLR3 hgh slow slin fast slin clom nolv adex npp deca n felll like fucking any pussy n dream about squat,, n live 300 miles per hour some are poor and cant afford,,, go on,,keep goin

bush master,,, ABUSE IS NOT STUPID IT"S A LIFESTYLE you cant understand

better take too much steroid then cokaine

-BLP-
01-15-2010, 06:33 PM
I am not pretty , i look in shape one day a year and that on stage lol im so anti social lean mind as well be stocky bulky offseason anw im more popular with pussy breeders when im big , glad the apl/hcg will bring fertility

for now i live for the moment.. Lifespan on downfall for muscle mass.. Im not exactly sure the reason why tho... Self destructive pathway for a better me or a worst version of myself

-BLP-
01-15-2010, 06:38 PM
BLP cheers for the well thought out response I wish you all the best.

thks mrX ,,,, kind words,,, keep me motivate to spread my madness

what lil unusual about album,,, is slum of cite soleil song,, was written base on fact of economical/political situation in haiti

the song was done before the earthquake,, we will have commemorative words in behalf of,, on th album ,,, my girl is haitian ,,,

her;s come th lyrics

0sec /22 sec
Result of a complex social history and economic crisis,
A country in which everything needs and nearly seeks help,
the unsettled situations and sinking vitality.
Frequent and serious violations of human rights and
freedom are such in a source of dismay...
slum of cite soleil... rubbish

chapter 2/ timing 49 sec 1.24 aprox

Recently convinced that the aggravated situations has led to most
violent events. It provides a different insight into the nature of liberty
unlike the analogous struggle. It was found not as an assertion of inalienability
but a more visceral need for freedom.
Underlying from the violence is the chronic failure to tackle poverty,
social deprivation and exclusion that endangers most...

chap 3 # / 1.49-2.14min
This apparent instability, however, tends to mask virtually
uninterrupted domination. If a sustainable agreement is reached;
the end of a modern mass chaotic turmoil will cease
..Rubbish...yeap

thk u

Shadow
01-15-2010, 07:00 PM
BLP, do you ever drink? Somebody might have asked you this already, so sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself.

Conan_O'Barian
01-15-2010, 09:03 PM
BLP who are some pro bodybuilders that you admire? I've seen you mention Warren(i assume you're talking about Branch) a few times.

vboissiere
01-16-2010, 03:34 AM
Love the titles! Please post when the album will be available.

thk u

jacshelb
01-16-2010, 03:58 AM
If lack of sex, well it never happen but if it did happen , simple i diet n when on six pack abs u can fuck th universe , i prefer th girl who attract to me off season tho frame ..
On a lean frame any women want you period even if your ugly, it really hard to be ugly lean with square jaw showing , th problem is when i diet i dont talk much im like anti social i can only fuck girl i already know , if u can nail lean n be social .. Your god

Very true. I think about growing my hair out, staying lean this summer just to say "Hey, look at this girls! Now It's my turn to tease you!" Yes, that is me being bitter that they won't all fuck me when I'm a bloated fuck the rest of the year. lol.