PDA

View Full Version : Grey or not?

esplendido
02-28-2009, 07:19 PM
For those of you who have started to go or are completely grey, and you have a physique that looks like it should be on a younger body, would you dye your hair to look younger, or do you like the disparity between the maturity shown in your hair and the youth of your body?

I'm about 60% grey on all head/facial hair. I've thought about coloring it one time to see how I looked, but Gunz and my family like it grey....

gman
02-28-2009, 08:33 PM
IF I had gray hair ( and a nice build...lol), I would keep it gray. Looks cool to have a 25 year old's body and a 50 year old head of hair!

APOSTLE
02-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Sorry, thought you guys said "gay or not". My bad................:D

Gunz
02-28-2009, 08:59 PM
IF I had gray hair ( and a nice build...lol), I would keep it gray. Looks cool to have a 25 year old's body and a 50 year old head of hair!
Thanks, GMan....that's what I've been trying to tell him!!!

sassy69
02-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks, GMan....that's what I've been trying to tell him!!!

But if you throw in some Grecian Formula, you've got a 25 yr old...

Then you can have him call you "Sugamama" out in the clubs ... could make for some interesting setup for role playing games....

Just throwing out some thoughts.. something tells me you two are doing just fine in the "fun" arena.... ;)

Wanna borrow my cop outfit?

lol

esplendido
02-28-2009, 09:15 PM

Then you can have him call you "Sugamama" out in the clubs ... could make for some interesting setup for role playing games....

Just throwing out some thoughts.. something tells me you two are doing just fine in the "fun" arena.... ;)

lol

Hell yeeaaaaaaaah! It's hot on the current model, would be even hotter on GUNZ!!!!!! ('cause she's my hot hot hottie! :D)

Gunz
02-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Hell yeeaaaaaaaah! It's hot on the current model, would be even hotter on GUNZ!!!!!! ('cause she's my hot hot hottie! :D)

Too hot for you?!

Gunz
02-28-2009, 10:26 PM

lol

Well, I might just have to accept that offer. ;)

musclegoddess65
02-28-2009, 10:38 PM
For those of you who have started to go or are completely grey, and you have a physique that looks like it should be on a younger body, would you dye your hair to look younger, or do you like the disparity between the maturity shown in your hair and the youth of your body?

I'm about 60% grey on all head/facial hair. I've thought about coloring it one time to see how I looked, but Gunz and my family like it grey....

in general... the gray look is pretty damn hot on a guy...

Sledge
03-01-2009, 04:43 AM
I know to most on a BB site it might be wierd.

I'd never even consider dieing my hair. Or trimming my eyebrows, or using makeup or shaving my legs or body hair (unless it's specificaly for a comp but then only for that) or any of the other things that are inherently the domain of women. I honestly just cant fathom why any man would wory about such things.

First trip to the states at the arnold I was stunned at the amount of young guys that looked feminine and seemed to spend as much time on looking pretty as any woman did. then when I met GMs house mate at the time who is a bloke around 50 who dies his hair blond and it's just so obvious. Nothing much embarasas me but I'd be embarased to go out looking like that.

gman
03-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Damn, if I didn't shave my chest and back, it wouldn't matter if I was fat or not. You would not be able to tell!

GirlyMuscle
03-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Trust me....if you have the body, you don't need to shave it. It'll look good through the hair.

As far as color on your hair...if you were a woman I'd say go for it. For a man, I have never seen a dye job that looked natural. Stay gray. Or shave it.

dougie
03-01-2009, 10:10 AM
I don't have much grey on my head at all except on the side burn area which isn't even noticeable when I keep my hair short. Mustach and goatee are about 40% grey though. Would not dye.

esplendido
03-01-2009, 10:35 AM

I'd never even consider dieing my hair. Or trimming my eyebrows, or using makeup or shaving my legs or body hair (unless it's specificaly for a comp but then only for that) or any of the other things that are inherently the domain of women. I honestly just cant fathom why any man would wory about such things.

First trip to the states at the arnold I was stunned at the amount of young guys that looked feminine and seemed to spend as much time on looking pretty as any woman did. then when I met GMs house mate at the time who is a bloke around 50 who dies his hair blond and it's just so obvious. Nothing much embarasas me but I'd be embarased to go out looking like that.

F*^kin' macho Aussie SOB! I bet you don't use deodorant or wipe your ass, either...:D

gman
03-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Trust me....if you have the body, you don't need to shave it. It'll look good through the hair.

As far as color on your hair...if you were a woman I'd say go for it. For a man, I have never seen a dye job that looked natural. Stay gray. Or shave it.

you haven't seem me hairy...I am the missing link!

Back to the O/P, stay gray!!!!

I wish my hair would turn, I kinda want it to be gray

Sledge
03-01-2009, 11:17 AM
F*^kin' macho Aussie SOB! I bet you don't use deodorant or wipe your ass, either...:D

Deoderant can't get to my pits through all the hair. And I use sandpaper to wipe my arse. Plus it gets cleaned during my monthly shower and underpant scraping day.

Actualy I'm not far wrong with the sandpaper since I started only buying recycled TP. I cant figure out why they cant recyle it to be soft and fluffy

Sledge
03-01-2009, 11:19 AM
you haven't seem me hairy...I am the missing link!

Back to the O/P, stay gray!!!!

I wish my hair would turn, I kinda want it to be gray

My chest hair is grey. And nobody warned me about grey pubes what's with that, Might be something to this dye idea..

The Celt
03-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Goatee is about all grey, if the hair would come in it would be mostly grey, so bald it is! Started getting that way about 32-33 so I'm used to it. Never thought about dying it, thought it would look crazy.

Big Mofo
03-02-2009, 09:40 AM
I would haave to go with the Grecian Formula, although if it starts to recide on me...it gone!!! I'll just shave it all off

GirlyMuscle
03-02-2009, 09:44 AM
My chest hair is grey. And nobody warned me about grey pubes what's with that, Might be something to this dye idea..NO! Absolutely not! I love those gray hairs!

Sledge
03-02-2009, 10:20 AM
You like my grey pubes??? your wierd.

The Thinker
03-04-2009, 05:43 AM
I'm not too grey. It is mostly in the side burn area which I've always kept cut really short. Until a year ago this hid the grey but now it can be seen. It doesn't bother me unless my hair gets too long.

I agree the more troubling grey hairs are on the pubs. Nothing is worse than having a couple of big ass grey stragglers growing on my sack!!! Make me want to shave it all off. LOL

GirlyMuscle
03-04-2009, 08:17 AM
You like my grey pubes??? your wierd.I know. I like everything about you.

buckimscl
03-18-2009, 06:43 AM
Mostly gray which is why I shave it.

esplendido
03-18-2009, 10:22 AM
I get greyer by the day, it seems, especially keeping my hair short. It looks darker when it's longer, but I can't convince the wife or family that short and grey is bad!

It's hell having the body of a 30 year old and the head of a grandpa!

GirlyMuscle
03-18-2009, 10:25 AM
A hawt grandpa!

gman
03-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Like my wife always says, better to have gray hair than no hair.

Caleb56
03-18-2009, 10:29 AM
I say dye it, you have plenty of time to grow old.

esplendido
03-18-2009, 10:37 AM
A hawt grandpa!
You know Sledge is going to find us out if you keep going on like that..;)

esplendido
03-18-2009, 10:38 AM
I say dye it, you have plenty of time to grow old.
I might try it once, just to see how it looks. The good thing is, since I wear my hair short, if I don't like it, it'll come off on the next haircut in a couple of weeks!

GirlyMuscle
03-18-2009, 10:44 AM
You know Sledge is going to find us out if you keep going on like that..;)He'll tell me as long as I get pics and/or video he's cool with it.

esplendido
03-18-2009, 11:36 AM
He'll tell me as long as I get pics and/or video he's cool with it.
I wouldn't want to challenge his manhood. You know how those Aussies are....:D

GirlyMuscle
03-18-2009, 11:40 AM
I wouldn't want to challenge his manhood. You know how those Aussies are....:DI think both you and Sledge have nothing to worry about in the manhood department. That's why head hair means very little. :D

Besides....I've seen the pics. :rolleyes::D

esplendido
03-18-2009, 11:46 AM
I think both you and Sledge have nothing to worry about in the manhood department. That's why head hair means very little. :D

Besides....I've seen the pics. :rolleyes::D

:D I know Sledge isn't worried as long as you're just browsing!

GirlyMuscle
03-18-2009, 11:58 AM
That's true actually. One of the things he says he loves about me is the flirtiness. He'd never squelch that with jealousy and insecurity because he is neither. He knows where my heart lies.

OK..so back to the hair. I think you should post a closer up pic. You have facial hair too right? Would you color that as well?

buckimscl
03-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Like my wife always says, better to have gray hair than no hair.

OUCH!! I know a lot of women that like the shaved look.

esplendido
03-18-2009, 12:42 PM
That's true actually. One of the things he says he loves about me is the flirtiness. He'd never squelch that with jealousy and insecurity because he is neither. He knows where my heart lies.

OK..so back to the hair. I think you should post a closer up pic. You have facial hair too right? Would you color that as well?

I do. I usually wear a goutee but recently grew thin, jawline sideburns into it. I look like a lumberjack now...LOL. And it's entirely grey. I thought I'd experiment with coloring it all, which would only last a week or two because I keep it all trimmed close.

And tell sledge that I'm only grey on my head!

GirlyMuscle
03-18-2009, 12:57 PM
He's got some grey everywhere. I dunno if it's because I love him or what but I find those grey hairs sexy as hell.

esplendido
03-18-2009, 01:48 PM
He's got some grey everywhere. I dunno if it's because I love him or what but I find those grey hairs sexy as hell.

Obviously :)

esplendido
03-18-2009, 03:44 PM
Examples of my 'issue'. These pictures are 9 months apart with the BBing one closest to now.

thepump
03-19-2009, 05:14 PM
teen i had grey hair ruff life the doc said. your world you live in can impact that hardcore.

SpeedoGuido
04-01-2009, 03:14 AM
SHAVE IT!

http://daville.com/PICT0418.jpg

musclejl
04-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I personally believe you look great.
Whatever look you decide we should be supportive and respect.
Stay Pumped.

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 12:06 PM
started when I was 14.

DUKE56
06-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Ok what if your grey and balding ?

Baldiewonkanobi
06-13-2010, 06:58 AM
I prefer white over grey. What little hair I have before I shave it is mottled grey/white/brn. Ed White looks amazing IMO with his white hair esp when he is tan.

Baldie

axioma
06-14-2010, 07:28 AM

I agree here...I should spend more time on "personal grooming", but I really don't see how it relates to my age or bodybuilding. I JUST shaved, with clippers, mind you, not a razor, won't do that for another couple of weeks. I agree with Sledge, I am amazed at the guys in the gyms who seem to spend more time on tanning, waxing and their Mr.Spock eyebrows than just lifting. Or coordinating their outfits: last night..took this in while on the treadmill...guy with a white bandana tied tupac style (this was a 50 year old white guy), white muscle shirt with blue strips, blue pants with white strips and white pumas with blue stripes...was doing a set WHILE talking on the phone...Holy horseshit.