PDA

View Full Version : N2KTS Feel the burn and pree work out power.

needtogetaas
11-16-2009, 04:43 PM
Early morning you wake to a new day. The sun not yet risen as the cold hard steal calls your name.

Like a warrior preparing for battle the mental preperation has begun. Deep withen The disire burns. You feel the need, the need to Kill that Sh*t.

You know you will need energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your battle. The right combination of compounds to deliver consistent mind-blowing power.

You need N2KTS!!!

N2KTS gives you the bloodthirsty,murderous,barbaric ability to Smash the steal. Killing everything in your path

with crazy lasting energy, and sick muscle-engorging pumps. N2KTS could easily be the most Intense Battle formula ever created.

N2KTS Brings you to a whole new level of intensity With immortal focuse and energy. The Pumps and vascularity From N2KTS are out of control. You can feel its Intensity Burning threw your skin.

When you feel the need, the need to kill that Sh*t. You need N2KTS!!!

N2KTS V-1 225g
Mixed Berry flavor

Serving size 1 level scoop

Servings per container 45

Synergistic complex blend 3653.33mg

(caffeine,theophylline from guarana) dimethylamylamine,dibenzo(A,c) cycloocten-6-oi,5,6,7,8-

tetrahydro-1-2-3,10,11,12-hexamethoxy-6-7-dimethyl

stereoisomer (schizandrol A)

Arginine alhpa-ketoglutarate (AAKG) Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine

Recommended use.

As a dietary supplement take 1 to 2 scoops in 8 to 16oz of water

30-45 minutes before a work out. Always Shake vigorously before opening to distribute the contents evenly.

Due to the extreme power of N2KTS,We recommended using 1 scoop first to assess tolerance before consuming

Larger amounts. Never Consume More then 3 scoops in a 24 hour time piroid.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

SBT
11-16-2009, 11:30 PM
i'm LOVING this stuff!

sweed
11-17-2009, 11:38 PM
This stuff rocks! best pre-workout supp in the world!

tammyp
11-26-2009, 03:09 PM
took it today for the 1st time and felt it within 10 mins..takes pretty good, mixes well and no crash. i did one scoop..i imagine guys would do 2. but i certainly suggest trying it!

SBT
11-27-2009, 12:40 AM
took it today for the 1st time and felt it within 10 mins..takes pretty good, mixes well and no crash. i did one scoop..i imagine guys would do 2. but i certainly suggest trying it!
i'm stuck on still just 1 scoop 3 weeks later! ;)

tammyp
12-01-2009, 08:16 AM
i sweat more the past 2 days lifting than i do with cardio on this stuff. love it!

sweed
12-01-2009, 10:37 AM
i sweat more the past 2 days lifting than i do with cardio on this stuff. love it!

me too! legs days I am dripping! lol :drool:

needtogetaas
12-01-2009, 12:50 PM
I Tried 3 scoops and it was way to much. Stuck on 1 1/2 3 scoops. What I like about the product is it takes a long long time before you build any tolerance to it at all. Come off for a few days and you can start all over again.

rahl
12-05-2009, 08:57 PM
I love mine at 1 1/2 scoops. I've been using it for two weeks and my workouts just keep improving. Definitely sweat like a hog though. LOL

SBT
12-05-2009, 09:04 PM
I've been using this almost a month now, and still haven't seemed to have built up any tolerance whatsoever. love it!

Andrew732
12-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Best stim I have yet to try with aggressiveness.

wildcat22
12-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Great pre workout drink. In 22 years of bodybuilding I have tried just about each pre workout drink on the market. I love the edge it gives me. No comparison

SBT
12-11-2009, 10:47 PM
After being without this stuff for a week now, i can REALLY say that its the best pre-workout supp I've tried too... I missed it! but hopefully will be getting some more tomorrow! ;)

Andrew732
12-12-2009, 12:24 AM
After being without this stuff for a week now, i can REALLY say that its the best pre-workout supp I've tried too... I missed it! but hopefully will be getting some more tomorrow! ;)
LOL, I think you may be in love with Need2 supps as I am, rather additice supps aren't they...:yep:

SBT
12-12-2009, 01:09 AM
LOL, I think you may be in love with Need2 supps as I am, rather additice supps aren't they...:yep:

Heck yeah!! gotta love finding a supp brand that DOES what it says its gonna do ya know? I've tried SO many of them, and never seen/felt like I have on many of the Need2 supps! :flex: