PDA

View Full Version : Love my Postal!!!

Quadsweep
11-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Been on LG Sciences Postal now for over a week and I love it! I use it with Perfect carb and BC-EAA. I have to train on an empty stomach. (PUSSY ASS STOMACH!) because of that I tend to get a little crashy by the end of my training sessions. I have found sipping this concoction near the end of my session I pull out of my crash and it does not make me ill.

Jeff

juggernaut
11-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Jeff, what exactly does this stuff do that regular oats+dextrose and whey+casein creatine+beta-alanine cant?

Youngguns
11-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Yes, you love all LG science products, we get it.

juggernaut
11-17-2009, 04:41 PM
who

Quadsweep
11-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Yes, you love all LG science products, we get it. Not all. Do not care for the taste of the Vanilla protein. Don't hate for a person doing their job. Exactly what do you think a company sponsors a non-pro athlete for? I mean you can't be a no body schmuck but you also have to promote the product. If I do not like a product you will know it. I also said the Anadraulic State upsets my stomach. It does not Rita's but it does mine. So to say I LOVE all LGS products is false. I believe them to be a solid company. As I have also said...I did this for 25 years without a sponsor. I do not need LGS to get by!

Quad

Quadsweep
11-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Jeff, what exactly does this stuff do that regular oats+dextrose and whey+casein creatine+beta-alanine cant?IT allows me to eat 30 min later a real meal. I cannot eat immediately following a workout and I cant eat oats while training. It has Beta alanine in it as well as dextrose and waxy maize, Creatine, and Glutamine ect. What the heck is wrong with an all in one product? I throw a scoop of unflavored whey casein in with it as well.

Jeff

juggernaut
11-18-2009, 07:10 AM
nothing is wrong with it; dont take it offensively. I just feel there are better alternatives.

Quadsweep
11-18-2009, 09:00 AM
nothing is wrong with it; dont take it offensively. I just feel there are better alternatives.No offense taken.

Jude2
11-18-2009, 09:12 PM
Jeff, I am really enjoying the use of Postal post workout. I am a trainer so I live out of my gym bag. After I finish training in the evening I always have a couple of clients to train afterwards. I drink the Postal right when I finish training, then 30 min later drink my post workout drink, Lipotropic protein with Perfect carb. This holds me over until i get home and have my solid meals.

juggernaut
11-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Ima leave this thread now-full of LG dick-huggers.

ROTFLMAO
11-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Yeah I have an apple an a whey protein shake after I get done training it's because I live out of my car and I know form observing that some dumb dumb always has to have 5 different post workout supplements just so he can attract attention so people come up to him and ask him for advice.

juggernaut
11-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Yeah I have an apple an a whey protein shake after I get done training it's because I live out of my car and I know form observing that some dumb dumb always has to have 5 different post workout supplements just so he can attract attention so people come up to him and ask him for advice.
for me, a powder, is usually worthless. Unless it has tried and proven ingredients. Keep it simple.

But these guys will say that it isnt conducive to recovery for fructose to be int he system. I say fuck it, use oats and some dextrose and whey+creatine. Cheap, easy and effective. But they'll try and sell you some shit that does the same thing as their 50 dollar shit-I mean supplement.

ROTFLMAO
11-18-2009, 10:39 PM
They try an push shit right out of their gym bag an be like I take it works great blah blah blah you need to take this when in fact the mofo just wants to get your money.

juggernaut
11-18-2009, 10:46 PM
thats ok, they doesnt pay for it-they're sponsored; BFD...the poor shlubs who believe the bullshit do.

juggernaut
11-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Not all. Do not care for the taste of the Vanilla protein. Don't hate for a person doing their job. Exactly what do you think a company sponsors a non-pro athlete for? I mean you can't be a no body schmuck but you also have to promote the product. If I do not like a product you will know it. I also said the Anadraulic State upsets my stomach. It does not Rita's but it does mine. So to say I LOVE all LGS products is false. I believe them to be a solid company. As I have also said...I did this for 25 years without a sponsor. I do not need LGS to get by!

Quad
So what did you use before LG crapostal came through?

No one said anything about your financial position; however this one bolded statement proves you do need them...suckaaaaaaa

ROTFLMAO
11-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Look lets jump back here all you need post work out wise is myoplex or metrx or just make your own dam shit

juggernaut
11-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Look lets jump back here all you need post work out wise is myoplex or metrx or just make your own dam shittrue story.

juggernaut
11-18-2009, 11:10 PM
you guys are aware this is the otc sup section right...

hate on Dave P if you guys hate the sup industry so much...

The Sup Industry is the only thing really giving back to this industry with out them there is no shows or expos or sites...(aside from the people who buy these sups)point is?

ROTFLMAO
11-18-2009, 11:13 PM
No ones hating

Vik
11-18-2009, 11:19 PM
you guys are taking shit about people who make this site possible they are helping this site grow and there giving amature bodybuilders some cuts on shit they would have to buy like protein airplane tickets and tanning they help keep this industry some what alive...

so oats and a reg whey may do the job but why not support the people who help put this together...

juggernaut
11-18-2009, 11:20 PM
you guys are taking shit about people who make this site possible they are helping this site grow and there giving amature bodybuilders some cuts on shit they would have to buy like protein airplane tickets and tanning they help keep this industry some what alive...

so oats and a reg whey may do the job but why not support the people who help put this together...
ummmm rather support myself than putting my hard-earned money in their pockets. Pretty simple huh?

juggernaut
11-18-2009, 11:23 PM
the whole idea behind the OTC area is so that we can find out what works and what is shit-the only thing on this thread is a fucking commercial.
Here, let me try:

I buy Desenex because my balls wont itch. You should too. Isnt it great?

Not that hard.

Vik
11-18-2009, 11:27 PM
ummmm rather support myself than putting my hard-earned money in their pockets. Pretty simple huh?
Thats great if thats how you feel just my point of view right...

Quadsweep
11-21-2009, 03:38 PM
So what did you use before LG crapostal came through?

No one said anything about your financial position; however this one bolded statement proves you do need them...suckaaaaaaaSuckaaaaaa Huh...I actually think it proves just the oppisite. LGS is a board sponsor...on a FREEEEEE board you dipshits! Do you think this much band width is fucking free? If you don't use supps at all cool..why you are on this section I don't know but whatever man. And you call Postal crap...is this from experience or are you just slinging shit from your mouth? Probably the latter in my internet discussion board experience. Before Postal I ate oatmeal and the other products in it seperatly. I am about convience especially off season.

Jeff

Quadsweep
11-21-2009, 03:40 PM
the whole idea behind the OTC area is so that we can find out what works and what is shit-the only thing on this thread is a fucking commercial.
Here, let me try:

I buy Desenex because my balls wont itch. You should too. Isnt it great?

Not that hard. And how can you say I am not honest which = calling me a liar...which I take personally as I am a person of integrity.

Jeff

TheTransformator
11-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Can you show us some details about the product...? What else are you using besides the products from your sponsor? Maybe you could put it more in context as in the form of a log...that would allow you to go more in depth instead of these random threads which come accross as mere advertising...and not very good advertising in that form...no offence...but that is just how I see it...!

Quadsweep
11-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Can you show us some details about the product...? What else are you using besides the products from your sponsor? Maybe you could put it more in context as in the form of a log...that would allow you to go more in depth instead of these random threads which come accross as mere advertising...and not very good advertising in that form...no offence...but that is just how I see it...! I do use some Physical Sciences Protiens and their liquid vitamins and liquid joint support product. I also use under the counter stuff as well or course. As far as product details I would just go to the web site. It is basically an all in one workout recovery. I just juice it up with BC-EAA and Perfect Carb.

Jeff

juggernaut
11-21-2009, 04:32 PM
And how can you say I am not honest which = calling me a liar...which I take personally as I am a person of integrity.

JeffI can care.

TheTransformator
11-21-2009, 06:03 PM
I do use some Physical Sciences Protiens and their liquid vitamins and liquid joint support product. I also use under the counter stuff as well or course. As far as product details I would just go to the web site. It is basically an all in one workout recovery. I just juice it up with BC-EAA and Perfect Carb.

Jeff

Hey Jeff...fair enough...but two things...1st put a link in your signature then...2nd give a short description as to what the product is intended for...these are mere suggestions to make your thread more workable...

Quadsweep
11-22-2009, 10:21 AM
I can care.But....why be a dick?

DAVIDHARDY
11-24-2009, 02:47 PM
I just started using Postal and perfect carb yesterday, because, well, my offseason just started yesterday lol. I didn't get a big sugar rush and then crash like I have in the past when I just drank some sugary drink or ate some fast carbs. I will say that mixing the postal, perfect carb, and vanilla powder DID NOT go over well. That tasted like shit lol. I was telling one of the guys about it here at work and he was like what the fuck did you think that vanilla and fruit punch would taste like? lol. I'm not a fan of fruit punch, so I tried to hide the flavor, but vanilla made it WAY WORSE lol. I'll try it today with just the perfect carb mixed in; it has a mildly sweet flavor than might enhance the flavor rather than just completely fuck it up like I did yesterday. Good stuff IMO.

Quadsweep
11-24-2009, 03:57 PM
I just started using Postal and perfect carb yesterday, because, well, my offseason just started yesterday lol. I didn't get a big sugar rush and then crash like I have in the past when I just drank some sugary drink or ate some fast carbs. I will say that mixing the postal, perfect carb, and vanilla powder DID NOT go over well. That tasted like shit lol. I was telling one of the guys about it here at work and he was like what the fuck did you think that vanilla and fruit punch would taste like? lol. I'm not a fan of fruit punch, so I tried to hide the flavor, but vanilla made it WAY WORSE lol. I'll try it today with just the perfect carb mixed in; it has a mildly sweet flavor than might enhance the flavor rather than just completely fuck it up like I did yesterday. Good stuff IMO. I bet that combo was quite ass like! :hypno:

Jude2
11-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Drink the postal first by itself towards the end of your workout, then have your shake about 20-30min later.

DAVIDHARDY
11-25-2009, 10:34 AM
I bet that combo was quite ass like! :hypno:

Oh my God, it was terrible

Drink the postal first by itself towards the end of your workout, then have your shake about 20-30min later.

Yeah, IDK what I was thinking; I started doing this today. It's been a while since I've been in offseason mode and I think my brain's just a tad rusty on it lol. Thanks bro.