PDA

View Full Version : Take It For What It's Worth

Nelson Montana
11-17-2009, 08:04 PM
This is for you to decide. Since I was a natural trainer for 30 years before dabbling with enhancement, I know what it's like to get every possible edge in order to grow every possible ounce of muscle. I've also tried just about every supplement on the market and have written 2 books on the subject.

So if you get a chance, check out need2's thread on this product. GEAR IS HERE! Advanced Anabolic Activator - RX Muscle Forums

No promises of increasing testosterone by 400%. No bogus WARNING about extreme fat loss. Just some old school thinking with some cutting edge technology.

I'm proud of this. I think it's really different. But if you're uninterested, I understand. No need to elaborate. But if you're curious, check it out. And thanks.

kdc1023
11-26-2009, 08:06 PM
I've about half way through my bottle right now and I do love the convenience of it. At work I don't always have time to eat or even eat healthy at that so it helps at keeping me anabolic throughout the day even when quality food isn't available.

Liquid
12-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Worth a lot to me! Gear is what it's claimed to be!

Thanks, Nelson. Appreciate all that you bring to the boards and the info shared!