PDA

View Full Version : Contest Pics

maxxmuscle
11-19-2009, 03:21 AM
Few guys have sent PM's asking for Contest pics....

As i said in my Prep Thread....went for the fuller / heavier look this time around after coming into my last contest a little flat....

I was happy with this look.....shame the judges didnt go for it lol !

Thanks for all the words of Encouragement over the last couple of months !

bodimajestik
11-19-2009, 03:40 AM
Looking great here bro....keep it up...

TheTransformator
11-19-2009, 04:05 AM
Great look...man! Very impressive...thick!

AVBG
11-19-2009, 04:33 AM
tough line up! congrats

Scoobysnacks
11-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Nice, what did you do differently to come in fuller? Leave carbs higher throughout diet or load closer to the stage or a combo of both. Anything else you found helpful.

Ss

maxxmuscle
11-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Didnt drop carbs as low the last few weeks,did a tad less cardio,heavier carb up and kept sodium higher the last few days amoungst a few other things ;)

TheTransformator
11-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Didnt drop carbs as low the last few weeks,did a tad less cardio,heavier carb up and kept sodium higher the last few days amoungst a few other things ;)

Keep the waistline like it is and add an additional 10-15 pounds and you'll have a killer physique...levronish proportions if you manage to add that amount of mass!

shankuan
11-19-2009, 04:15 PM
HAWTTTT!!! I likey...:yep:

maxxmuscle
11-20-2009, 03:23 AM
Keep the waistline like it is and add an additional 10-15 pounds and you'll have a killer physique...levronish proportions if you manage to add that amount of mass!

My Waist is starting to get a little bigger at that bodyweight,Im not sure if i can hold another 10lbs if im honest.I have a pretty small frame :(

My midsection looks like its starting to distend at that bodyweight,but dont know if i was due to the heavy carb up / more sodium etc.I have some shots from my hotel room after prejudge where my waist looks pretty tight....

Thanks for the Props....See if we can get another 5lbs on that frame next year :)

TheTransformator
11-20-2009, 03:25 AM
My Waist is starting to get a little bigger at that bodyweight,Im not sure if i can hold another 10lbs if im honest.I have a pretty small frame :(

My midsection looks like its starting to distend at that bodyweight,but dont know if i was due to the heavy carb up / more sodium etc.I have some shots from my hotel room after prejudge where my waist looks pretty tight....

Thanks for the Props....See if we can get another 5lbs on that frame next year :)

You look like a mini Levrone...and that is a huge compliment...5lbs a year on your frame would seem realistic...do that 2 years in a row and you'll be there...great job already!

maxxmuscle
11-20-2009, 03:28 AM
After Pre Judge.....Tan a little rubbed off !

I used Dream Tan,which i know you USA guys are not too keen on.I liked the colour,but couldnt hit my RLS and FLS fully due to my hands slipping on the Tan :(

BigJD69
11-20-2009, 04:39 AM
Congrats!!! You looked GREAT!!!

bodimajestik
11-20-2009, 05:15 AM
After Pre Judge.....Tan a little rubbed off !

I used Dream Tan,which i know you USA guys are not too keen on.I liked the colour,but couldnt hit my RLS and FLS fully due to my hands slipping on the Tan :(

Your body can carry any tan...very nice built.....:)