PDA

View Full Version : Congressional Hearings? Jeremy Lusk dies from head injuries...

Triple-H_2005
02-10-2009, 10:48 AM
...suffered Saturday in a Freestyle biking accident.

So, when will Congress have hearings to discuss the safety of this sport? I mean, today, there were as many deaths from freestyle biking as there will be from AAS all year.

Yes, I'm being a smart-ass...

Insensitive? Maybe.

But my point is no less valid.

WisconsinBB
02-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Congress doesn't give a fuck about the "dangers" of any sport. If they did, boxing would be illegal. The whole fucking point is to give the other guy a concussion and cause serious head trauma! The steroid issue is a legal one, not a moral one. All the way GAYYYYYYYYY!

Triple-H_2005
02-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Congress doesn't give a fuck about the "dangers" of any sport. If they did, boxing would be illegal. The whole fucking point is to give the other guy a concussion and cause serious head trauma! The steroid issue is a legal one, not a moral one. All the way GAYYYYYYYYY!

When you consider the way the anti-performance enhancer crusade is framed (dangerous, health risks, etc...), and these are the reasons the law was signed in 1990, I think it's funny that really dangerous stuff is ignored everyday.

I was being IRONIC!;)

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Football is very bad as well! Alot of things in sports can be dangerous and unhealthy!