PDA

View Full Version : Diva's ongoing journal :)

Pages : [1] 2 3

~gymdiva~
11-19-2009, 03:06 PM
for now I think that title says it....I'm looking to branch off into newer things in 2010 starting with what seriously amounts to a transformation....I'll type more about it as I go but for now I thought I'd get this whole journal thang up and going again....updates will also be posted on my twitter and facebook accounts for those that tune into those....I'm having a little too much fun with twitter now that I know some people on there....just one more thing to do on my phone while doing cardio ;)

so where to begin? I guess with the simple: what am I up to?

right now I am working on becoming an official Dave client once again....I had hoped to complete that this month but sales at the gym and business at work have been sllllloooooowwww so we'll just work on that one in bits and pieces....halfway there as I type! :) I was originally going to go back to Mike Davies after the great success LeighAnn had and I was doing well with the results on his diet but the carbs were driving me bonkers and my cravings were out of this world and I was like, you know what? I know keto works well for me and keeps me in line, so why f*ck with that! :dunno:

then enter ALRI....Laina has always been great to me and thanks to her I got to try Chain'd Out (and went on to buy two more tubs!) and have now integrated it into my daily routine....well now TBS has helped me out (yeah I'm name dropping here! ;) ) and I am currently on the Tri-Lean system...y'all, seriously, this stuff is great! and even though she's not with them anymore it came with this huge Krissy Chin poster that I taped up in a pantry door for quick reminders on what I'm working towards....and if my local supps guy can keep Poison on stock I'll have that to try, too! gotta support the local guy from time to time!

TheTransformator
11-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Impressive results girl...! (my story)

Best of luck!

~gymdiva~
11-19-2009, 03:20 PM
and no journal would complete without some pics....the first set I took purposely looking my worst (end of a long day, pms water holding from hell, all around crappy diet) kind of as a reminder as to why I was doing this....it's easy to forget if you're not holding yourself accountable....the next set I took just yesterday....I know the posing is not great but that's what happens when you're trying to beat the timer! :D

musclemilf
11-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I'll be following along! :).

Gaoshang Xiongshou
11-19-2009, 03:44 PM
I'll be following along! :).

Same here :D

~gymdiva~
11-19-2009, 04:17 PM
sweet....bring your friends, bring your family....it's a big ol shindig up in herrrrre....

and yes, I'm just as white as that sounded :o

shankuan
11-19-2009, 04:36 PM
subscribed...I AM!!:popcorn:

tammyp
11-19-2009, 05:43 PM
looking hawt sharon!

SallyAnne
11-19-2009, 05:58 PM
subscribed!

stephaniewicked
11-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Whoo, new journal! :D Looking good, lady... can't wait to follow along and see some transformationizzling up in here!

~gymdiva~
11-19-2009, 08:03 PM
^reps for using such a fun word! :D

stephaniewicked
11-19-2009, 08:40 PM
^reps for using such a fun word! :D

Made up words are fun! :p

~gymdiva~
11-20-2009, 11:43 AM
so from time to time I'll come in and post something fun that always puts a smile on my face....today it's a lil Bon Qui Qui:

jZkdcYlOn5M

~gymdiva~
11-20-2009, 03:05 PM
about to head to work and all I have to say is thank god I'm not on the floor tonight! hahahaha....I'll be in take away which is a good thing b/c my grip is absolutely fried from kettlebells! if you have not tried this before then I urge you to find a knowledgeable trainer and get to it! I cannot believe how fried my upper back is every week....and this week my forearms and grip are just on fire....I love it! :yep:

LainaJ
11-20-2009, 03:07 PM
love it mama... i will be staying tuned..you look awesome

~gymdiva~
11-20-2009, 03:08 PM
hey Laina! :hmn:

stephaniewicked
11-22-2009, 06:17 PM
LOL, love madTV... Stuart is my favorite!

How was your weekend, love?

The Big Sexy
11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
More tats please... VERY NICE

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 06:28 PM
LOL, love madTV... Stuart is my favorite!

How was your weekend, love?

loooong! hahahahaha....I was manager on duty last night and all day today at the gym and O-M-G was today something! went by quickly which was a plus but it started with a woman deciding to move a fan in the extra cardio room to in front of the spin room....by herself....oh and did I mention these are floor fans taller than me? yeeeeeeeeeeeah bad idea on her part b/c it slipped and cut her hand pretty good....didn't look too deep but it had some size to it....oh and she was dripping blood everywhere....gooooood....hahahaha....I did the best athletic training bandaging I could given what I had to work with but I was like dude, seriously? what were you thinking????

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 06:31 PM
More tats please... VERY NICE

I want more! though I'm a little torn at this point b/c if I plan to compete more I should probably hold off b/c man they're a pain in the ass to cover!

GirlyMuscle
11-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Woohoo! The ONE and ONLY GYMDIVA is back!!!! Missed you girl!

hey...what's the plans for 2010? Any competition plans???

The Big Sexy
11-22-2009, 06:32 PM
I want more! though I'm a little torn at this point b/c if I plan to compete more I should probably hold off b/c man they're a pain in the ass to cover!

Yes, I'm not getting anymore until after i'm done...

fitmomma3
11-22-2009, 06:36 PM
look at you waist girlie!! Hour glass all the way!

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 06:38 PM
speaking of tattoos, I found one I really want in the middle of my shirt...now where it'd go I have no idea! one thought is to remove the kanji on my shoulder blade since it's not 100% what I wanted (it's a little big) and then put one on one shoulder and then the other on the other but that's really expensive! I think I'd rather come up with something kickass to cover it with and put these chicas somewhere else...with minimal detail though I may be able to keep them smaller and together and just put them somewhere else...ideas? and my ass is not an option ;)

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 06:42 PM
oh and one more pic! tell me these are not the most kickass shox you've ever seen! random find on ebay this week....they became my splurge purchase :)

fitmomma3
11-22-2009, 06:44 PM
oh and one more pic! tell me these are not the most kickass shox you've ever seen! random find on ebay this week....they became my splurge purchase :)
those are so cool!! I need to get better with looking on ebay!

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Woohoo! The ONE and ONLY GYMDIVA is back!!!! Missed you girl!

hey...what's the plans for 2010? Any competition plans???

well, that certainly is the million dollar question! I think at this point it's not a question of will I? but rather what category will it be in? gotta requalify first so I'm trying to nail down a local show date...some of the dates are out but there's one clump of dates not covered yet so I'm not 100% sure....but nationally if all goes well I'm thinking jr natls and then jr usa's....although I'm not a huge fan of TX....sorry y'all! hahahaha....bad experience the one time I went....although that was dallas so maybe houston would be better!

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Yes, I'm not getting anymore until after i'm done...

yeah I'm thinking that but I know how I am....and I have a bday coming up next month and what better way to celebrate ;)

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 06:49 PM
look at you waist girlie!! Hour glass all the way!

one thing I'm very thankful for!

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 06:51 PM
those are so cool!! I need to get better with looking on ebay!

I'm too good at it! :o

GirlyMuscle
11-22-2009, 07:03 PM
well, that certainly is the million dollar question! I think at this point it's not a question of will I? but rather what category will it be in? gotta requalify first so I'm trying to nail down a local show date...some of the dates are out but there's one clump of dates not covered yet so I'm not 100% sure....but nationally if all goes well I'm thinking jr natls and then jr usa's....although I'm not a huge fan of TX....sorry y'all! hahahaha....bad experience the one time I went....although that was dallas so maybe houston would be better!

bodybuilding or fitness?

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 07:05 PM
still up for debate at this point so I'll work on both! :)

GirlyMuscle
11-22-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm excited!

stephaniewicked
11-22-2009, 08:12 PM
loooong! hahahahaha....

WTF is wrong with people? I move normal stuff, like benches and step thingies so my short ass can move the cables higher and lower... but a fan, seriously? :hypno:

I LOVE these!!! black, hot pink + flamey = badass!! I need to go on ebay more, but I'm usually too impatient for the good deals. I'd rather buy it now, haha.

Do Junior Nats!! I'm doing it and I wanna meet more Rx peoples! :hmn:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
11-22-2009, 08:28 PM
yeah I'm thinking that but I know how I am....and I have a bday coming up next month and what better way to celebrate ;)

Yep. That was how I celebrated mine.

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 09:38 PM
WTF is wrong with people? I move normal stuff, like benches and step thingies so my short ass can move the cables higher and lower... but a fan, seriously? :hypno:

I know right?!?

I LOVE these!!! black, hot pink + flamey = badass!! I need to go on ebay more, but I'm usually too impatient for the good deals. I'd rather buy it now, haha.

I actually got it on BIN! hahahahaha :D I think they had been listed maybe two hours when I stumbled upon them....my spidey shoe senses told me to go looking ;)

Do Junior Nats!! I'm doing it and I wanna meet more Rx peoples! :hmn:

I loved that show so much in 07...chicago was a fun place to go!

~gymdiva~
11-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Diva's "WTF?!? :dunno: " moment of the night:

since I believe the WTF belonged to that woman at the gym (oh god and I had one at outback friday, too) I'll talk about the one that just happened not too long ago....so I decided to make a fan page for myself on facebook to kind of help get myself back into this little spotlight of our's....and I wanted to simply call it the Sharon ~GYMDIVA~ Garrett Fan Page....and it said it was flagged for certain content....I thought ok it's probably the squiggleys....took them out, and flagged again....any time I used the gymdiva name it flagged it....so I had to send an email to the "real" people to get clearance for it....hopefully my email addy which ever so conveniently has gymdiva in it will convince someone that this word needs no flagging....none....nadda....zip....zilch....

so facebook: WTF?!?

quadrablue
11-23-2009, 12:14 AM

omg!!!! i want!! do they come in my size? i'm guessing no :(

~gymdiva~
11-23-2009, 12:16 AM
maybe! this was a private seller so I'm shocked I found mine! it was just my lucky day that he didn't know how to size shox properly b/c he had bought them for his wife and they didn't work....see? spidey shoe sense ;)

stephaniewicked
11-23-2009, 09:33 AM
so facebook: WTF?!?

I got kicked off FB a few months back (after having it for like a year) because my name was Stephanie "Wicked". They blacklisted "wicked" and wouldn't let me have my profile back unless I changed my last name. So, refusing to let "the man" win, I used another alias and have now had no issues! :p A few weeks ago, I actually tried to change my name back to Wicked, but I get an error message saying it's not a valid name whenever I try. Psshhh, how do they know? Stupid censorship!

~gymdiva~
11-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Wicked....you troublemaker!

next thing I'm waiting on is no visible tattoos ;)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
11-24-2009, 09:57 AM
I fail to understand what the problem would be with the word "wicked".

So did you ever get a response to your email, Diva?

stephaniewicked
11-24-2009, 10:14 AM
Wicked....you troublemaker!

next thing I'm waiting on is no visible tattoos ;)

I know, I like to stir things up! :p

Ugh, could you imagine? Then we would all really be screwed! :rolleyes:

I fail to understand what the problem would be with the word "wicked".

Me either. Discriminators! The Wicked family would be very displeased by this. :)

~gymdiva~
11-24-2009, 10:16 AM
So did you ever get a response to your email, Diva?
:no:

~gymdiva~
11-24-2009, 10:18 AM
I know, I like to stir things up! :p

Ugh, could you imagine? Then we would all really be screwed! :rolleye:

um, we're going to need for you to show less flesh....oh and cover up those tattoos, this is a family style business here....

HAHAHAHA

oh but I do find irony in that apparently DIVA was flagged, wicked was flagged for you, and yet my friend and I have been using the application, "suck my lollipop" and have been asking one another to suck our lollis....um, yeah 'bout that....clearly you see the difference :hypno:

stephaniewicked
11-24-2009, 10:39 AM
So they selectively discriminate! LOL, I don't know what's worse...

~gymdiva~
11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
hahahaha I think they're just confused!

debbiebramwell
11-24-2009, 11:47 AM
I just saw this..Ill be jumping on here to check up on you. Nice bra in your pics :plol(had to pick on you!)Hope you have an awesome thanksgiving holiday with your family. I love the keto too. Its the easiest diet I have done(love the cheatmeals!!)Nice tatoos too!!;)

~gymdiva~
11-24-2009, 12:03 PM
hey Debbie! :hmn:

yeah I don't have anything to pose in but undies! hahahaha....I'll get a suit at some point but for now you'll have to enjoy the bras ;)

I actually HATE cheat meals! I mentally have a hard time with them so this could be the one true struggle on this journey....we'll see what he gives me once I officially start working with him....I have a feeling it'll be a hot minute before I get one anyway!

~gymdiva~
11-24-2009, 11:12 PM
so today was a combo of:

kettlebell swings
zercher squats
push ups
kettlebell swings combined with side walking lunges
kettlebell presses into kettlebell rows
one final set of cable high rows....one set of 20...each side....

um yeah, so me when I was done: :drool:

~gymdiva~
11-25-2009, 12:06 PM
random pic time!

1- me being silly in the good lighting of the gym locker room

2- me noticing what the fly on my favorite pair of jeans says-no wonder I like them so much ;)

3- APPALACHIAN WAFFLE!!!!!!
-->App played Western Carolina (our main rival) this past weekend and I was unable to go so a coworker who was there visiting his girlfriend sent me this pic-it's now my wallpaper on my phone :)

tony63
11-25-2009, 12:29 PM
and no journal would complete without some pics....the first set I took purposely looking my worst (end of a long day, pms water holding from hell, all around crappy diet) kind of as a reminder as to why I was doing this....it's easy to forget if you're not holding yourself accountable....the next set I took just yesterday....I know the posing is not great but that's what happens when you're trying to beat the timer! :D

I am late, but IN ! ! !

Regardless of how you describe yourself in the pix- you are HAWT :yep:

Best of luck to you. I know you will achieve your goals....

Gaoshang Xiongshou
11-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Nice ab shot!

~gymdiva~
11-25-2009, 12:51 PM
I am late, but IN ! ! !

Regardless of how you describe yourself in the pix- you are HAWT :yep:

Best of luck to you. I know you will achieve your goals....

it's never too late to join in! thank you for coming by! don't be a stranger ;)

~gymdiva~
11-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Nice ab shot!

thank you! it's always the first thing to come in....got a few veins in the left shoulder popping out, too....rest of me is taking some time! hahahahaha....

stephaniewicked
11-25-2009, 02:14 PM
The lighting in my gym locker room sucks... but I always take advantage of good lighting when I have some!! ;)

~gymdiva~
11-25-2009, 10:47 PM
well, in case you missed it on facebook, I was in a wreck today :( I'm a little banged up and have some bruising from the seatbelt but otherwise I seem to be ok....mom's car...............er, not so much....in a nutshell a girl who had had her license all of two weeks ran a redlight and hit me but there were no witnesses (or at least none that said this is whahahappened...) so it becomes she said/she said and guess what? this could be charged back to me b/c I was the one in the intersection...gotta love that! we'll see how this all goes down in the end....here's pics of momma's poor snowball....I was supposed to switch cars with her tomorrow, too :( and btw, I seem to be more upset about the car than anyone else!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
11-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Glad you are okay, Diva! :hmn: Cars can be repaired or replaced, if that would ever be the place. That is what insurance is for. People cannot be. There is no need to be upset (except for the fact that this might somehow become your fault).

~gymdiva~
11-25-2009, 11:33 PM
well that certainly does not sit well with me of course and trust me, mom's not mad about it at all....I'm just ill b/c a) this chick had been driving all of two weeks and b) I held a lot of sentimental feeling in this car....I had it a lot while mom was so sick last year and it kind of made me feel like I was with her even though she was in boone and I was in raleigh....plus it was just such a damn cute car!

I just tried to pander to Joel to see if I could earn an extra point for being in a wreck in the trivia section but I think he missed it-HAHAHAHA-hey, gotta earn some more points for more species clothing! ;)

fitmomma3
11-25-2009, 11:51 PM
Oh no Sharon! I'm glad you're okay! that sucks :( And you just reminded me of TRIVIA AND made me LMAO @ whahahappened!!! I Love your journals!! I'm really sorry about the car though :( Hope you can relax at least tomorrow and enjoy your day off and thanksgiving!

~gymdiva~
11-25-2009, 11:53 PM
heehee....I'm good for a giggle :)

fitmomma3
11-25-2009, 11:56 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ~gymdiva~ again.
HEE HEE

~gymdiva~
11-26-2009, 12:14 AM
HAHAHAHA spread it around baby so you can give it to me again! ;)

AnglicanBeachParty
11-26-2009, 08:27 AM
HAHAHAHA spread it around baby so you can give it to me again! ;)

That sounds dirty - LOL.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
11-26-2009, 08:29 AM
That sounds dirty - LOL.

Yep. I would have repped her for that very reason, but it tells me that I have to spread the reputation around too. :lmao:

stephaniewicked
11-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Hey girl... So glad you're okay and that the accident wasn't serious. Sounds like you're still just a little shaken up. Although I'd be pissed that a new driver gets off easy like that. Hopefully the insurance company will take that into consideration. Afterall, she hit YOU!

Feel better and enjoy your holiday!

GirlyMuscle
11-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Wow,.....so glad you're ok.

I was the same way when I scraped my car down the side of my roommate's car. I was the one most upset. I know how ya feel.

~gymdiva~
11-26-2009, 02:49 PM
well I don't know what will come out of this since it's now in the insurance company's hands-which is frightening! but today I'm w/momma and daddy down here in the rdu area-we just decided to come to cracker barrel for grub-the left side of my neck is all jacked up feeling and I have some awesome bruises from the bottom strap of the seatbelt but otherwise I'm okie dokie-and let me tell y'all, I am way sold on always driving something good and sturdy after the way that car handled the impact-the seatbelt did its job, the emergency flashers came on for me, and the front of the car took the impact like a champ-that dodge neon's front looked like an accordian! i'll be a beamer or volvo kind of gal for life now!

~gymdiva~
11-29-2009, 12:10 AM
a little pic of the worst owie....it's a doozie b/c of where it sits...I have others where the low part of the seatbelt hit....but thankfully this seems to be the worst of it:

fitmomma3
11-29-2009, 12:39 AM
ummmm that is a naughty pic ;) errrr I mean hope you feel better LoL

fitmomma3
11-29-2009, 12:39 AM
seriously I do hope you heal up fast! :)

~gymdiva~
11-29-2009, 12:40 AM
HAHAHAHAHA yeah I was cutting it close wasn't I! :o

~gymdiva~
11-30-2009, 10:38 AM
holy crap where'd november go??? :hypno::dunno::eek:

stephaniewicked
11-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Ouchies! Did you have anyone to kiss and make it better? :p

The older I get, the faster the years go by. When I was a kid, a summer felt like an eternity!

musclemilf
11-30-2009, 07:45 PM
The older I get, the faster the years go by. When I was a kid, a summer felt like an eternity!

What until you get to be my age :hypno:

Glad you're doing better, Sharon.

~gymdiva~
11-30-2009, 11:01 PM
Ouchies! Did you have anyone to kiss and make it better? :p

no :( well, not yet anyway....hopefully I'll see my "friend" again soon :)

see I was never like that for some reason....I never thought summer was long enough before school went back! blech! :mad:

~gymdiva~
11-30-2009, 11:02 PM
What until you get to be my age :hypno:

Glad you're doing better, Sharon.

thank you! :hmn:

~gymdiva~
11-30-2009, 11:04 PM
oh! almost forgot! I've been taking my Chain'd Out twice a day since the wreck to see if it aided in recovery....now obviously I can't say for certain if it did but I do feel like I recovered better/faster (kinda like after a rough workout) than I would have otherwise....so there you go ALRI, another use for your supps! :D

partsRheavy
11-30-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm late in here. Sorry to hear about the accident but glad you're OK!! Gotta watch dem Nawth Cackylacky drivers!!!!!:no: (I'm outsida Asheville). :p

One of the new employees at the YMCA I'm going to right now graduated from App State and is at UNCA now.

~gymdiva~
11-30-2009, 11:31 PM
YEAAAA APP! wait, I need to post the waffle! brb!

~gymdiva~
11-30-2009, 11:35 PM
ok actually I posted it one page back but who cares! let's post the happy appy waffle one-mo-gin!

~gymdiva~
12-01-2009, 02:03 PM
happy december!

buffdaddy
12-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Hope all is going well. Hope u recover from your wreck!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
12-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Happy December hell! It is cold here!!

But I know why you like it so much ;)

~gymdiva~
12-04-2009, 01:43 PM
ok facebookers, I am creating a fan page as we speak....just search for NPC Competitor Sharon ~GYMDIVA~ Garrett and you should find me! I'm just trying to add content as I go but ultimately this will be where I add any new pics, announce if I'll be at a show (we can meet up!), what show I'll be doing, when I'll be on webcam (yes I WILL be doing this again once I get a new computer!), blah blah blah....I need to get back into the form of self promoting so away we go!

~gymdiva~
12-04-2009, 02:03 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NPC-Competitor-Sharon-GYMDIVA-Garrett-Page/203684873440?ref=mf

does this work for y'all? if so then I'll put it in my sig along with the other FB page...oh! and if you request me as a friend on the regular FB page let me know who you are! I don't know a lot of y'all's real names and I'm trying to only approve those I know on that one....but you're all RX family so holler! :)

Jodie
12-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Sharon....Put your Chain'd Out in a gallon of water and drink it all day. I do 5 to 6 scoops in the gallon.

I hope your feeling better after the wreck.

GirlyMuscle
12-06-2009, 07:41 PM
:hola:

How's training going? Thought anymore about what you'll do in 2010?

~gymdiva~
12-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Sharon....Put your Chain'd Out in a gallon of water and drink it all day. I do 5 to 6 scoops in the gallon.

I hope your feeling better after the wreck.

mmmmm, muscle kool aid :o

I'm feeling way better! biggest issue I'm having right now is w/my jaw....i was always a clincher at night anyway but now I'm constantly clinching my jaw and it's causing headaches so i'll prob wind up having to get that checked out....otherwise lower back is about normal, neck feels fine, and that bruise is still knotty and purple :D

~gymdiva~
12-07-2009, 12:41 AM
:hola:

How's training going? Thought anymore about what you'll do in 2010?

funny you ask b/c I'm having issues w/my left hip flexor....nothing wreck related-it's been like me: stubborn and a total bitch! ;-) but I figure i'll just keep developing and see what unfolds....i have a good 5-6mo before I compete at this point so who knows....may just keep it to myself until show day-ha! :D

tony63
12-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Hey Diva, bummer about the wreck, hopefully the bruising will heal soon.

How are the workouts and eating plans going?

GirlyMuscle
12-07-2009, 02:10 PM
funny you ask b/c I'm having issues w/my left hip flexor....nothing wreck related-it's been like me: stubborn and a total bitch! ;-) but I figure i'll just keep developing and see what unfolds....i have a good 5-6mo before I compete at this point so who knows....may just keep it to myself until show day-ha! :D

yer no fun! :p

~gymdiva~
12-07-2009, 08:04 PM
HAHAHAHA you know I'm a tease ;)

about to workout now...I'll report back later....well, maybe since the computer's being all weird....we'll see if it let's me use it tonight!

sweetjane57
12-08-2009, 02:44 PM
I just friended ya on fb:)

~gymdiva~
12-08-2009, 02:52 PM
woohoo! I'll be there shortly!

~gymdiva~
12-09-2009, 12:30 PM
hehehe oh boy....so I now have a fan page on facebook (see sig for the link) and already I have one dude about to blow up the page....and he emailed me....I was like wow, this took no time at all to have my very first FB schmoetastic stalker....ahhh, feels like the old days of competing already ;)

leg night tonight after my shift....should be an ass kicker in every sense of the word! I'll post about it when I get in....or tomorrow if I'm too tired :)

how are all my peeps? :hugme:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
12-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Feeling pretty groovy over here :D

~gymdiva~
12-09-2009, 12:37 PM
:afro: word

tony63
12-09-2009, 12:49 PM
hehehe oh boy....so I now have a fan page on facebook (see sig for the link) and already I have one dude about to blow up the page....and he emailed me....I was like wow, this took no time at all to have my very first FB schmoetastic stalker....ahhh, feels like the old days of competing already ;)

leg night tonight after my shift....should be an ass kicker in every sense of the word! I'll post about it when I get in....or tomorrow if I'm too tired :)

how are all my peeps? :hugme:

Waiting on the ass-kicker results...

~gymdiva~
12-09-2009, 01:02 PM
hehehehehe :ok:

here's what I have planned:

5min warmup
200 kettlebell swings
zercher squats
plyo box step ups
kettlebell side squats (these are done while going to the side and the swing at the same time)
DB SLDL's

5min rowing machine (still building up on this one-makes my glutes burn!)
10min stepmill
20min uphill treadmill (typically 10% or higher grade)

~gymdiva~
12-09-2009, 01:05 PM
and TBS, if you should see this, is the TX in the Tri-Lean supposed to make me super hungry? b/c if so then it's working! :popcorn:

tony63
12-09-2009, 01:23 PM
hehehehehe :ok:

here's what I have planned:

5min warmup
200 kettlebell swings
zercher squats
plyo box step ups
kettlebell side squats (these are done while going to the side and the swing at the same time)
DB SLDL's

5min rowing machine (still building up on this one-makes my glutes burn!)
10min stepmill
20min uphill treadmill (typically 10% or higher grade)

It looks wicked- bring it!!

The DB SLDL's are one of my fav's.......

~gymdiva~
12-09-2009, 01:30 PM
at some point I'll start documenting some of my workouts....probably not until Feb or so....I want to be leaner when I start doing it....my fellow competitor (LeighAnn-fitness) and myself want to make podcasts of them :)

tony63
12-09-2009, 01:35 PM
at some point I'll start documenting some of my workouts....probably not until Feb or so....I want to be leaner when I start doing it....my fellow competitor (LeighAnn-fitness) and myself want to make podcasts of them :)

That would be very cool.

~gymdiva~
12-09-2009, 10:36 PM
took a random back shot today....a little blurry b/c this phone is not the best at taking these shots....there is a little booty action but not the whole thing so don't get excited ;) I liked this shot b/c I got the back at two different angles courtesy of the mirrors :)

~gymdiva~
12-09-2009, 10:50 PM
so I did leg night....think I'll repeat the same and add walking lunges or something....I hate our leg ext machine so I'm not ready to use that yet, however, we do have a great standing cable machine with all sorts of funky leg attachments so I could always do some standing ones...so tonight I did:

5min warmup
200 swings
ss of front squats (opted for this hand position instead) and step ups-4 sets
ss of DB SLDLs and kb swing side squats (there's probably a name but hell if I know what it is! :) )
5min rowing
10min stepmill (alternated stepping with skipping steps)
18min treadmill-mostly on a 13% incline at 3.1mph with the last two minutes being at 3.5mph

speed on the treadmill doesn't sound like much but I have short lil legs so I was hoofing it pretty good at that pace! looked like I had had a shower when I was done!

tony63
12-10-2009, 09:01 AM
took a random back shot today....a little blurry b/c this phone is not the best at taking these shots....there is a little booty action but not the whole thing so don't get excited ;) I liked this shot b/c I got the back at two different angles courtesy of the mirrors :)

I am just thankful the mirrors were that courteous :drool:

Very nice back shot!

stephaniewicked
12-10-2009, 10:01 AM
and TBS, if you should see this, is the TX in the Tri-Lean supposed to make me super hungry? b/c if so then it's working! :popcorn:

Oh, you have to let me know how you like that. I'm getting it for Christmas and so excited to begin using it whenever Tammy tells me it's time to start cutting! Fat burners usually make me lose my appetite, so if it's making you *more* hungry, that makes me nervous... dieting makes you hungry enough without having to worry about a stimulant increasing the appetite also.

LOVE the backshot! It's one of my favorite shots to take on myself because my back is lean, even though I'm over 15lbs. above contest weight. I don't have the cool ass mirrors that you do though! :p

~gymdiva~
12-10-2009, 11:56 AM
when I first started talking the Tri Lean my appetite went bye-bye! hahahaha...but then once it had enough time to start doing its thing and the diet kicked in I got hungrier...I think right now I'm so dang hungry b/c I'm getting back into that dieting phase since I let myself get out of it after my lil car issue :o

yeah I like how the medicine cabinet and the main mirror do that cool lil shot....I sent that to someone yesterday and he was like omg your arm looks huge! I laughed and said optical illusion! don't be scared of these 13" pythons ;)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
12-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Arms?? It is the damn forearms that popped out at me first.

sweetjane57
12-10-2009, 06:57 PM
I ran outta breath just reading your leg workout......

~gymdiva~
12-11-2009, 12:20 AM
Arms?? It is the damn forearms that popped out at me first.

funny you mentioned those! I did some simple bicep stuff on monday and actually had on a short sleeve tee and saw those bad boys flexing and thought OMG! look at them! I've never really had much for forearms but I think my working with Chris at the gym on the kettlebell stuff has made them plump right up....it certainly has helped with grip....that is one thing I have always lacked is a strong grip for lifts....we'll get back to training in january....I had to take a financial break :mad:

~gymdiva~
12-11-2009, 12:23 AM
I ran outta breath just reading your leg workout......

hehehe well that was definitely me when I did that first set! those step ups will sneak up on you if you're not careful....

IslandGirl
12-11-2009, 12:59 AM
It'll be nice to see you back on stage again Sharon. Good luck to you.

~gymdiva~
12-12-2009, 02:24 AM
ok so tonight was a last night for a coworker so I definitely went out and got my drink on...feelin a little buzzy right now....but people at both jobs are noticing the lose of weight in the face so I can't be making this a habit! gotta show those bitches whassup! :)

~gymdiva~
12-12-2009, 02:25 AM
and for those that have joined my facebook fan page: thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! means so much to me :hmn: I'm trying to knock the dust off of me and get this thing back into gear again and get the PR bandwagon rolling again for 2010!

~gymdiva~
12-16-2009, 01:48 PM
hmmm, haven't updated this in a while, huh? hahahaha...well, let's see:

I've lost some weight in the upper per usual which is making more coworkers make comments....and one to tell me that I still had my butt...um, yes I am fully aware of that...I know he likes it but um, to a white girl that's a backhanded compliment! :mad: actually, it's not the butt that bothers me...it's the hips....and I'm reaching that point where I'm seeing some small changes in the legs but the hips are just chillin like, no we're good!

and I hate to say it, but I'm probably the first person to not like poison! (or should I say, it doesn't like me?) :hypno: no, not the band ;) the first time I took it I got nauseous like back in the day of all the ephedra stuff but about 20min later it passed and I was just jacked the rest of the day...I was like cool! at the very least this will keep my energy up! well every time I've tried it since then I've immediately gotten tired like my system is overstimulated....I can actually take it and take a nap...ummmmm....hahahaha....I am wondering what half a pill would do and whether years of constant caffeine/stimulant consumption has just fried out my receptors....but the hyperdrive in the tri-lean system works very well for me!

stephaniewicked
12-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Duuuuuuude, my hips are the SAME way. I hate them. My whole life I got made fun of for having a ghetto booty/shelf ass, but then later would be told "it's a good thing". Umm, NO... it's NOT! :mad: At least not to me! And same thing... it's mostly my hips. I'm 5'1" and I'm always told how "curvy" I am and that I have "birthing hips". I don't even want kids!!!! The whole thing freaks me out and people always think they're being nice, but in reality, it's a huge insult! :(

On a better note though, YAYYYY for progress!!! :)

GirlyMuscle
12-16-2009, 05:42 PM
I really want to try Poison but Sledge doesn't think it'll get through Australian customs, dammit. They're so damned picky here.

And I hear ya on the butt thing. Sledge lurves a big butt (which I have) so I guess that's good, kinda...I guess. I don't. :(

~gymdiva~
12-16-2009, 11:22 PM
Duuuuuuude, my hips are the SAME way. I hate them. My whole life I got made fun of for having a ghetto booty/shelf ass, but then later would be told "it's a good thing". Umm, NO... it's NOT! :mad: At least not to me! And same thing... it's mostly my hips. I'm 5'1" and I'm always told how "curvy" I am and that I have "birthing hips". I don't even want kids!!!! The whole thing freaks me out and people always think they're being nice, but in reality, it's a huge insult! :(

On a better note though, YAYYYY for progress!!! :)

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I hate hearing that! and yep, no kiddies here either! oh the irony :mad:

~gymdiva~
12-16-2009, 11:30 PM
I really want to try Poison but Sledge doesn't think it'll get through Australian customs, dammit. They're so damned picky here.

well I still highly recommend trying the poison...I really think it's me...and I'm going to give the half a pill thing a shot...I know there's some variation on the ingredients but I find it so odd that I can take one or two hyperdrive and be totally fine...or four shots of espresso for that matter!

~gymdiva~
12-18-2009, 05:43 PM
calling insurance right now...forgot to call before work yesterday...they're busy...oh yeah, it's "snowing" HAHAHAHAHA so they probably are busy!

sweetjane57
12-19-2009, 01:20 PM
calling insurance right now...forgot to call before work yesterday...they're busy...oh yeah, it's "snowing" HAHAHAHAHA so they probably are busy!

heehee:p

~gymdiva~
12-19-2009, 01:25 PM
girl, I'm not going to lie...seeing your upper every day either on here or on facebook is pushing me really hard to try and add some more mass to my upper!

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 11:06 AM
if you woke up with no voice clap your hands *clap clap*
if your throat feels on fire and your tonsils big as tires

shankuan
12-21-2009, 11:16 AM
if your throat feels on fire and your tonsils big as tires

great jingle..wish I had thought of it last week when i went thru this very same thing!:p

I hope you get better soon! Can't go thru xmas with no voice to sing carols and such (and I can tell you're great at that...even with no voice...lol). I cleared mine up with klaricid, zyrtec and quite a bit of extra vit c (cherry juice). You should have a doc look at that...if its a sinus infection...antibio's should clear it up easily enough.

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 11:21 AM
yeah I get bday crud every year...well, that's not entirely true but it's usually very close to my bday if not on it....'tis the season! and trust me, not being able to sing is a blessing to those around me ;) I really don't want to call in sick so I may go to our weekly meeting and see if it's ok for me to bounce and go to the doc....mainly b/c it's in my ears some today and I don't play with achy ears!

**blondie**
12-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Hmmmm, who has a bday tommorow ... hmmmmm ????

shankuan
12-21-2009, 03:03 PM
yeah I get bday crud every year...well, that's not entirely true but it's usually very close to my bday if not on it....'tis the season! and trust me, not being able to sing is a blessing to those around me ;) I really don't want to call in sick so I may go to our weekly meeting and see if it's ok for me to bounce and go to the doc....mainly b/c it's in my ears some today and I don't play with achy ears!

Yup...DEFINITELY requires a visit to the doc!! That way you can start ure b'day with some semblance of relief (assuming 24hrs after the start of the atibio's)!

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Hmmmm, who has a bday tommorow ... hmmmmm ????

Diane Sawyer ;)

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Yup...DEFINITELY requires a visit to the doc!! That way you can start ure b'day with some semblance of relief (assuming 24hrs after the start of the atibio's)!

well no antibiotics since it looks like a majority of it has already been brewing for a good five days now...basic flu...no piggy flu although with the way I ate this weekend I beg to differ ;) so rest, tons of fluid, and an aggressive theraflu attack are in order for tonight!

as for tomorrow, eh, whatev...I have to work anyway so that kind of hinders any real plans...I had plans for a lunch with my two outback buddies but I'm thinking I'll skip that and just do it some other time....I'd rather sleep all day before work anyway b/c I know the theraflu will make me groggy...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
12-21-2009, 04:33 PM
TheraFlu is the shit :headbang:

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 04:43 PM
yeah I got the kind with the expectorant since I have a lot of chest crud just hanging around...hopefully it will get it moving up and out and I'll be fine to work the rest of the week....you know I don't recall scheduling the flu this week....

~gymdiva~
12-22-2009, 04:03 PM
so today has been interesting...my two buds from work came and got me and took me to lunch where we met up with one other coworker...that was a total surprise! but kinda sucked at the same time b/c I have no appetite :( we went to kanki so I brought home the rice and veggies but ate all the protein there :D yum to rare filet and shrimp!

tomorrow is supposed to be a manager's lunch for the gym job at shiki sushi which is great but if I'm the same as today I'll be boxing that up, too! grrr...where's all this food when I have an appetite???

but last night I did feed the need...three cans of soup (two veggie, one chk & rice), some fat free cheese, a bag of white corn tortillas (crumbled into the soup-oh yum!), and some 90/10 ground beef crumbled into the veggie soups...that was not all at one sitting! heehee :o

I tried to get a caramel something-something latte from starbucks but I took one sip and didn't want it...it was good but just not what I wanted...yeah that's right, I threw out starbucks! write that in your calendars! :eek:

so tonight I don't know what will happen...I work until 10 so that kinda puts a damper on really going out and doing anything...

and so far Jen Cowan's bday wish has cracked me up the most...it was literally: happy birthday! when's your next show? HAHAHAHAHAHA as I shove a bite of free bday sherbert into my face...uhhhhhh....

~gymdiva~
12-27-2009, 06:10 PM
oy! so confused! santa brought a new tv :) and now I'm having trouble hooking it up to my dvd/vcr combo....I know I must only be one connection off with all that white, yellow, and red hookup mess...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

~gymdiva~
12-30-2009, 12:15 PM
June 12th y'all :)

shankuan
12-30-2009, 02:35 PM

:hmn:I'll be prepping along with you as that's my show date as well!

What show will you be doing?

~gymdiva~
12-30-2009, 02:38 PM
SWEET! :banana:

that's the Gold's Classic in Wilmington, NC...have to requalify and I think a good six month out date will be perfect to help me get back into this instead of a quickie prep like I've done in the past...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
12-30-2009, 03:55 PM

Excellent!

~gymdiva~
12-30-2009, 09:07 PM
ok so you'll think I'm crazy (well, maybe not) but I thought I'd put the year of Capricorn that is supposedly heading my way in 2010:

Year 2010 Overview

One of the things that never seems to come across in those generic descriptions of Capricorns is their inherent sweetness. You're every bit as kind and caring as anyone else (if not more so), but have a tendency to hide it behind a mask that downplays your vulnerability. Now that Pluto (the planet which is best at blowing things up) has moved into your sign, and Saturn has moved into your Tenth (the Work House).

Although this one-two punch might be too much for lesser souls to handle, you're well equipped with the tenacity to not only survive these circumstances, but in fact come out ahead on the deal. Think of these two planetary placements as bringing new ways to bring out your inner strength, without you having to lose that sweetness and kindness you've had all along.

Pluto has moved from the spooky funhouse of your Twelfth House into the light of day, figuratively speaking, in your First House. This means you'll be focusing on how you see the world, and how it sees you, in new and powerful ways. Think of it as an opportunity to evolve into a higher form of yourself.

Capricorn is actually ruled by Saturn, which not only represents difficulties and limitations (every planet has its bad side), but also represents the obstacles you have to overcome to get what you want out of life. In your Fourth House now, this means questions around your home life, and brings the chance to (literally) put your house in order. The next year's difficulties will mostly serve as an opportunity for everyone else to admire how well you overcame them. And you will!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
12-30-2009, 09:09 PM
I would be interested in seeing what mine says.

~gymdiva~
12-30-2009, 09:09 PM
for career:

Year 2010 Career

Capricorn has never had the reputation for being a "floater" -- letting things go by without a care in the world. It's that sense of seriousness that makes so many of you popular with your bosses. With Saturn moving into Libra, you will probably have already heard a lot of the Air and Water signs moping about how it's affected their lives for the worse (even if they aren't aware of the astrological reasons behind it). Saturn, despite ruling limitations, is actually good news in many ways for you and your career this year. It will bring a new sense of seriousness, structure and order to your work life, and that's exactly the kind of environment you excel in.

You may have noticed that the economy hasn't been all that great out there, and you've likely been as affected by that as the next guy. And at the same time, you've probably retained more of your sanity through it all better than the next guy, despite the natural worries that it produces. Your career and general sense of direction in life will be solidifying and gaining ground this year. You know how you heard that it's this sector or that sector that will lead the economy out of the recession? The truth is, it's going to be you leading the economy out of its funk. Think of it as a Reality Show where the first contestant to build a shelter out of the wreckage wins the game. Congratulations!

~gymdiva~
12-30-2009, 09:11 PM
for romance....to which I say :p

Year 2010 Romantic

Your love life can be in one of three positions in the next year: single, in a relationship, or in a committed relationship. Regardless of where you find your status this year, there will be change, and it will likely be for the better. If you're single and looking, there are a couple of windows of opportunity this year to change that. Forces are coming together to make April and September to November this year prime time for you to either find someone, or (even better!) for someone to find you. Even if you are in a relationship during those periods, you can expect the romance to get a little better.

If you're already in a relationship, May and June mark a time when the love and warmth will be ramped up. If there has been any distancing or difficulties in your love life, it will be an excellent time for the two of you to sit down and truly hear each other out, and do the work to make things stronger.

And if 2010 finds you in a committed, long-term relationship -- hang on to your hat! Two eclipses in 2010 will make for major shifts in your relationship, both of which have been building for a while. January is the first: watch for changes in your relationship that come to a head in July, when the second eclipse comes into play. If you want to move your relationship to a new degree of closeness and/or commitment, July will be the time to make your move.

~gymdiva~
12-30-2009, 11:00 PM
omg y'all I just put in an order for cable! digital cable! with dvr! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

see, whahahappened wuz I got this thing in the mail about them running a special on new customer orders for digital cable...so they have a promotional price for 12mo...now if I find out the dvr is going to make it too much then screw it, I have a vcr...b/c some of my stuff is still old school :D

Gaoshang Xiongshou
12-30-2009, 11:04 PM
omg y'all I just put in an order for cable! digital cable! with dvr! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

see, whahahappened wuz I got this thing in the mail about them running a special on new customer orders for digital cable...so they have a promotional price for 12mo...now if I find out the dvr is going to make it too much then screw it, I have a vcr...b/c some of my stuff is still old school :D

Good times ahead on Monday nights now (when you are home).

~gymdiva~
12-30-2009, 11:09 PM
well, it'll be at the gym since I'll be starting up the cardio...good thing I can stay past close! :D but I will dvr smackdown!

~gymdiva~
12-30-2009, 11:18 PM
3,942 texts last month...I think I can beat that this month...seems so low...

Sandpig
01-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Diva, good luck with the prep.

~gymdiva~
01-04-2010, 11:42 AM
^thank you! :)

and let day 1 begin...

shankuan
01-04-2010, 11:48 AM
^thank you! :)

and let day 1 begin...

i'm right there with ya...

~gymdiva~
01-05-2010, 12:43 AM
i'm right there with ya...

:hugme:

~gymdiva~
01-05-2010, 12:47 AM
so long as I they give me permission to turn in my qualification from the gold's classic a week before junior nationals then I am (as of this past saturday) 23wks and 24wks out respectively...day one was actually not hard at all...some of it was b/c work was fast paced and busy so nothing was distracting me and making me bored and wanting to eat...although I have to be careful not to get too hungry and lose it altogether! that would equal no bueno :no:

I kept things simple since I've been out of lifting since xmas (damn flu)...did my kettlebell swings and some simple bicep work...then proceeded to do 50min of low intensity cardio while I watched TNA and WWE dual it out for ratings :D

~gymdiva~
01-10-2010, 06:25 PM
oy! well, I lost weight this week! hahahaha...10lbs in one day! can we say food poisoning? :hypno: so if you haven't heard from me in a few days, now you know why...friday it was all I could do to text I was so misreable...I did take pics today...should have done them yesterday when I was really dried out but this is probably more realistic looking...prepare for whiteness :D at 142 in these this morning...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
01-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Looks like you added a little to the arms :D

Amber-Leigh
01-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Wow you look great!

RejectedMilVet
01-13-2010, 08:51 AM
Pulling for my hometown NC homie.

You should get into journalism, great writing!

I'll be watching.

~gymdiva~
01-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Awww thank you! Funny how journalism keeps coming up....

~gymdiva~
01-17-2010, 09:45 PM
two updated back pics:

~gymdiva~
01-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Well to be honest, I'm not sure just how different I'll look come comp time from two+ years ago but I guess we'll find out....

Did 105 on the Bulgarian squats yesterday, still working w/the kettlebells but not for long as I'm having a job reduction and am leaving the gym at the end of the month-lots going on in terms of changes....but I'm keeping June 12th in my crosshairs....

Sidenote: I'll be attending a posing clinic this Saturday hosted by MJ Fox and Sue Upson-I'm hoping to get some good pics and video for the board and for them-should be fun!

~gymdiva~
01-23-2010, 07:25 PM
the posing clinic was great! just posted pics on facebook and will get some up here shortly...in the meantime, a pic from this morning...sitting right dead on 140...I just knew I'd hit the 130s this week! :mad: but I'm still at 20wks out so we'll get on down there!

palomino
02-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Hola! You pretty much rock!

AVBG
02-04-2010, 05:04 PM
You seem to be progressing nicely! Is your back usually the first place that leans up?

~gymdiva~
02-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Hola! You pretty much rock!

TWINSIE!!!!!!!!!!! I love how you'll disappear for months and then just pop back in :hugme:

~gymdiva~
02-05-2010, 06:22 PM
You seem to be progressing nicely! Is your back usually the first place that leans up?

delts/abs typically come along first followed with back...my back does seem to be leaning out faster than usual this time...but the hips/ass are just as stubborn as any other year! :mad:

~gymdiva~
02-07-2010, 09:56 PM
posing sucks b/c the camera only has one self-timer option which is three seconds! :hypno: but I finally hit the 130s! so here I am 18wks out from my qualifier, 19wks out from Jr Natls...

AVBG
02-07-2010, 10:40 PM
I am the worst at taking my own pics.. lol - totally clueless... You Sharon have got the bra-less back shot down to a "fine art"

~gymdiva~
02-07-2010, 10:40 PM
hahahahaha...I have to always remember to keep the blinds closed though! ;)

AVBG
02-07-2010, 10:48 PM
hahahahaha...I have to always remember to keep the blinds closed though! ;)

I'm sure they wont mind "copping an eyefull"

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-07-2010, 11:03 PM
For someone who has a timer that will not cooperate, you pull off the pictures very well :D

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm sure they wont mind "copping an eyefull"

This.

~gymdiva~
02-07-2010, 11:29 PM
^this? did the rest of that sentence say, "was me outside"

:lmao:

AVBG
02-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Lolz

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-07-2010, 11:49 PM
^this? did the rest of that sentence say, "was me outside"

:lmao:

Damn. Busted. :o

~gymdiva~
02-07-2010, 11:58 PM
well next time I'll put you to work and make you hold the camera! ;)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Deal! :shake:

~gymdiva~
02-08-2010, 03:14 PM
well I got such a pump out of the carbs this week from the cheat that I started doing pullups...no really, I did...does this make me a dork? er, um, bigger dork? ;)

today? massive cheat meal hangover-yuck! :thumbsdown:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Unassisted?

JohnnyStyles
02-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Nice!!!! next time less clothes lol!!!

doing great babe!!!

~gymdiva~
02-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Unassisted?

yeah...I have a bar here in the apt...

~gymdiva~
02-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Nice!!!! next time less clothes lol!!!

doing great babe!!!

HAHAHAHA in due time sir! :D

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Unassisted?

yeah...

*You must spead some Reputation around before giving it to ~gymdiva~ again.*

~gymdiva~
02-09-2010, 12:07 AM
this is why I bought the bar...best development I've been able to squeak out of these baby lats! combine that with the kickass work Chris put me through at the gym with the kettlebells and you get my best back to date...loooooong ways to go but it's at least a start...pic is a little washed out b/c I'm still playing with the lighting in this apt...this has got to be the most difficult place to take pics I've ever lived in!

RealLilSwole
02-09-2010, 05:14 AM
this is why I bought the bar...best development I've been able to squeak out of these baby lats! combine that with the kickass work Chris put me through at the gym with the kettlebells and you get my best back to date...loooooong ways to go but it's at least a start...pic is a little washed out b/c I'm still playing with the lighting in this apt...this has got to be the most difficult place to take pics I've ever lived in!

Back is looking good Girl!!!!

shankuan
02-09-2010, 09:33 AM

Back is looking noice!!! I suck at pull ups..assisted even! But i'll keep trying if i have to rip my lower body off, put it down somewhere so the leg weight won't add to it. lololol

essmonet03
02-09-2010, 10:21 AM
The work is paying off girl! Nice back... the definition and shape is definitely there... keep up the good work! :yep:

SallyAnne
02-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Looking sexy as hell! What's your goal weight?

~gymdiva~
02-09-2010, 02:19 PM
115 minimum...judging by how I'm coming in so far I've gained some but not much since 07 so I don't see why I wouldn't be a LW again...especially since Dave had me all the way down to 107 at that last show! granted that was also after 22wks of straight up prepping but still....

SallyAnne
02-09-2010, 03:40 PM
115 minimum...judging by how I'm coming in so far I've gained some but not much since 07 so I don't see why I wouldn't be a LW again...especially since Dave had me all the way down to 107 at that last show! granted that was also after 22wks of straight up prepping but still....

I think you're right - probably right at the high end of the LW class. You were so low in weight in 07 because you dieted way too long. :hugme:

You are in great condition for so many weeks out.

~gymdiva~
02-09-2010, 05:43 PM
I really want to see if my lower booty (literally the lower portion!) can have any natural rebound...I'm already seeing that skin folding mess I usually don't see until 8ish weeks out...this is definitely the lowest I've been to start a prep...I'm not counting this time as a full prep even though I know it is...we'll see what weight I'm at once I reach the 16wk mark...I think the heaviest I've been at a start was almost 160 for the 06 prep...both 05 and 07 I was somewhere around 150-155...and if you can imagine, in both 05 and 07 I got to below 110 (109 and 107 respectively)...so you can imagine how easy it was for my skin to not recover in time with a weight loss like that...

~gymdiva~
02-12-2010, 06:52 PM
ok today has been a weird-ass day...I'm off to the gym now...more at 11 :)

(but I'm feeling good!)

~gymdiva~
02-12-2010, 10:07 PM
ok so it's not literally 11 but whatever ;)

today has been a strange day...woke up feeling all crudded up after little sleep so I took a benadryl and went back to bed and didn't get up until 3! and I really only got up to feed the cat b/c he was bugging me ;) I really had no interest in waking up or eating or anything...not like a depressed mode or anything, just wanted to sleep more...but I stayed awake just long enough for the hunger growls to begin so I went ahead and had my first meal...relaxed in the chair, did some random things around the apt, had my second meal, and then went to the gym...did a great little chest/tri circuit then hit up the treadmill for some uphill walking (took a break from the stepmill today)...and ever since I've been insanely relaxed...I'm up here at the clubhouse now doing a load of laundry and texting up a storm while I'm watching the prettiest snow fall...

and also while I'm dreading what awaits me this weekend...nothing like working in a restaurant on valentine's day weekend :hypno:

~gymdiva~
02-12-2010, 10:51 PM
btw, you can also follow along on my blog at: http://thegymdiva.blogspot.com .... :o

~gymdiva~
02-18-2010, 07:51 PM
well I did finally break into the 130s which is good! but this week has been slooooow on the progress....mainly b/c training has been lacking....I've dubbed this headache week :( blah

~gymdiva~
02-22-2010, 01:40 AM
136 this morning...been thinking and re-thinking this year...the June 12th qualifier has not changed...we'll see what my thoughts are as the progress continues...

btw, does anyone else think I hit a figure pose on my back relaxed shot? HA! :o

~gymdiva~
02-22-2010, 01:41 AM
and a random shot I got while messing with the camera in the bathroom earlier in the week...man what is up with the muscles right at the bottom of my scapula???:hypno:

stephaniewicked
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Hello lady! I haven't given your journal some love in a while (mostly because I'm not on Rx as much these days), so I wanted to say hi. Back is looking sweet... can't wait to see what it looks like in June!

~gymdiva~
02-25-2010, 12:31 AM
Awww hey you! Don't be a stranger around here now ;) besides, the more you check in, the more I'll update! :)

AVBG
02-25-2010, 12:34 AM
awesome progress! I dig the back shots

sassy69
02-25-2010, 02:14 AM
NICE progress Sharon! Really nice!

~gymdiva~
02-26-2010, 11:14 AM
awesome progress! I dig the back shots

Thank you! :)

~gymdiva~
02-26-2010, 11:15 AM
NICE progress Sharon! Really nice!

Thank you Jill :)

palomino
02-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Hi twinsie!! LOOK at those lats!!!!! WTG woman!

~gymdiva~
02-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Yeaaaaa twinsie!!!! How are the kiddies doing? :)

And the lats....finally! Took me five years but dammit here they are! :D

~gymdiva~
03-01-2010, 02:37 AM
so I got an invite to the women's muscular legs forum or something like that and decided to take a peek and lo and behold, look what I found on there that someone had posted:

h5g5q22vMmM

I did join up and so far people are nice....not sure they'll like that my legs will probably be smaller this year in order to look more proportioned but eh, what can ya do :p

~gymdiva~
03-01-2010, 02:38 AM
oh and be sure to check out the comments below the video if you go to the youtube page it's posted on....total riot....

GirlyMuscle
03-01-2010, 02:41 AM
I love that video, Sharon. ;)

AnglicanBeachParty
03-01-2010, 08:29 AM
so I got an invite to the women's muscular legs forum or something like that and decided to take a peek and lo and behold, look what I found on there that someone had posted:

h5g5q22vMmM

I'm going to add that to my YouTube "favorites" list right now, Sharon. Cool video!

~gymdiva~
03-02-2010, 02:28 AM
thank you!

btw, I've never forgotten that I still owe you something :o

~gymdiva~
03-02-2010, 02:29 AM
ok that sounded dirty but not how I meant it! :lmao:

~gymdiva~
03-07-2010, 08:08 PM
current pics....fuck I'm white! :eek:

and working with the three count timer again this week so the posing leaves a lot to be desired....

~gymdiva~
03-07-2010, 08:09 PM
in case you were wondering, that was BRAVO'S Kell on Earth on the tv :)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Are you sure there is no setting for a longer time?

~gymdiva~
03-07-2010, 10:10 PM
no I checked....my camera does 10sec and so does my phone but they both take subpar pics....well, the phone takes good pics but the lighting in the apt makes the pics not so hot b/c there's no flash....of course right now my phone's not doing jack! :angry:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-07-2010, 10:15 PM
I hope you can get that taken care of.

~gymdiva~
03-07-2010, 10:17 PM
it made the text alert twice and the light was flashing for the alert on the top of the phone but the screen is totally not budging....booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-07-2010, 10:19 PM
And this is a new phone?

~gymdiva~
03-07-2010, 10:20 PM
yep.....don't know if it was an app I was running or if it just got confused....like its owner from time to time ;)

shankuan
03-08-2010, 10:54 AM
current pics....fuck I'm white! :eek:

All the better to see you my dear! :D

yep.....don't know if it was an app I was running or if it just got confused....like its owner from time to time ;)

Diet is your excuse...what's the phone's?? lololol

Nice progress gymdiva! You have just under 14 weeks right?? Keep up the good work!

~gymdiva~
03-08-2010, 01:27 PM
yep, just under 14wks!

I let the phone die down and got up today, turned it on, and it's actling like nothing ever happened! ahhhhh technology....but there has to be a way to do a reset should that happen again....

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-08-2010, 02:36 PM
yep, just under 14wks!

I let the phone die down and got up today, turned it on, and it's actling like nothing ever happened! ahhhhh technology....but there has to be a way to do a reset should that happen again....

Check with the manufacturer or service provider. There may be a reset/programming process. I know my phone has one. It is hardly ever needed though.

palomino
03-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Kiddos are good, London says hi LOL!
You look great, and you SOUND great- Im glad to see you in good spirits and doing well.
I will be checking in here now and then when I get the chance. Text me so I can save ur # in the new cell- London took my old one in the tub LMAO.

~gymdiva~
03-08-2010, 11:06 PM
oh no! yeah cell phones and tubs full of water don't mix very well.....

palomino
03-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Got it. Saved in my phone!

~gymdiva~
03-10-2010, 10:27 PM
now don't let Osama Bin London get this one! ;)

**blondie**
03-31-2010, 11:49 AM
Yo what up

~gymdiva~
04-07-2010, 06:40 PM
:hmn: can't wait to see you Saturday!!!!!!!!

~gymdiva~
04-07-2010, 06:41 PM
ok, someone tell me how to get this butt! :hypno:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-07-2010, 06:42 PM
You should want the back too!

~gymdiva~
04-07-2010, 08:04 PM
the back I feel like I could attain one day....but those glutes....specifically the tie in....someone order me a skin tuck stat!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Nice stems on that girl. Yours are better though.

~gymdiva~
04-07-2010, 09:34 PM
it's Krissy! you don't recognize that booty! :o

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-07-2010, 09:42 PM
I should have known by the legs!

fitmomma3
04-07-2010, 10:01 PM
i need a memo update lol how many weeks out? how you feeling? back to waist looks awesome! wait are you doing fitness? bb?

~gymdiva~
04-07-2010, 10:07 PM
hehehehe so many questions, so little answers :D

right now I want to be in the 120s sooooooo badly! I'm so close! and that's a set of numbers I haven't seen in three years...

how have you been sexy???? :hugme:

fitmomma3
04-07-2010, 10:12 PM
hehehehe so many questions, so little answers :D

right now I want to be in the 120s sooooooo badly! I'm so close! and that's a set of numbers I haven't seen in three years...

how have you been sexy???? :hugme:good for you girl!! you will be there before you know it! I'm good just trying to catch up around here... I am sporadic...

~gymdiva~
04-07-2010, 10:26 PM
well I can see why with your FB updates! you have your hands full that's for sure!

so, watching Shear Genius? ;)

fitmomma3
04-07-2010, 10:30 PM
hands and heart :)... you should know by updates if I'm not at the gym on cardio I'm not watching TV lol unless I'm snuggled in bed then its food network LOL i wish i could find a 24 hour gym around here cause I could go for some cardio and junk tv right now... its so hot in here I can't sleep!!

~gymdiva~
04-07-2010, 10:36 PM
omg did you see the zipper mohawk??? HAHAHAHAHA

~gymdiva~
04-09-2010, 12:40 PM
well my quest for the 120s probably will not happen this weekend b/c my body decided to be overly female for the first time in about 3 months....I'm really bummed b/c I am all kinds of retaining water....hoover dam-esque! :(

~gymdiva~
04-09-2010, 12:42 PM
on a brighter note I'll be attending the NC States tomorrow....my girl Kristen's hubby is competing....so is Lishia Dean and my f-dub (that's Fitness World) girls Beth, Christina, Melanie, and Rachel! I'm so excited b/c two of them are first time competitors....and I know we'll have at least three fitness gals competing! I'm SUPER excited by that and hope there's more there! yeaaaaaa NC fitness boom!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-09-2010, 12:53 PM
well my quest for the 120s probably will not happen this weekend b/c my body decided to be overly female for the first time in about 3 months....I'm really bummed b/c I am all kinds of retaining water....hoover dam-esque! :(

LOL @ "overly female" descriptor.

~gymdiva~
04-09-2010, 12:56 PM
not sure I realized how close overly and ovary were until just now........

~gymdiva~
04-09-2010, 01:11 PM
ok so I know you're reading it.....are these people not cracking you the f*ck up over Jeff Hardy "benching" 500lbs?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-09-2010, 06:58 PM
ok so I know you're reading it.....are these people not cracking you the f*ck up over Jeff Hardy "benching" 500lbs?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

That is some serious business. I do not want to mess with that :p

SallyAnne
04-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Checking in! How are you feeling?

~gymdiva~
04-11-2010, 08:38 PM
ready to change my training after seeing NC States yesterday :)

~gymdiva~
04-12-2010, 11:41 AM
gotta share some pics from saturday's NC States....so proud of me peeps!

~gymdiva~
04-12-2010, 11:48 AM
ok so these people are:

BIG dude = our very own blondie's hubby (Dustin)! he won HWs :)

smaller dude w/great abs = Nate-I worked with him at fitness world...he was in the teen division...just 19 y'all! he placed 4th

line up of six gals = fitness! SOOOO excited to see some actual turnout for this division! second girl is Lishia Dean (finished 3rd), fourth girl is Christina (finished 5th), fifth girl is Melanie (finished 1st! only her second show but first in fitness)

girl in the lighter blue suit is Melanie again

girl in the emerald green is Rachel....first show and finished 4th in class B...y'all she was so cute onstage! biggest grin of the night!

girl in darker blue and dark hair is Beth....first show and went out there and won class C!

then the two group shots on the bottom go (from left to right): Christina, Rachel, Beth, and Melanie

SallyAnne
04-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Is that a jar of chocolate PB she's holding? lol

~gymdiva~
04-12-2010, 03:46 PM
hahahaha yep! that was her trophy!