PDA

View Full Version : Wrapping it up...

DAVIDHARDY
11-20-2009, 06:15 AM
Hello again, David Hardy, LG Sciences sponsored Athlete. Well, it's all coming to an end for me...the competitive season for 2010 that is! I am both relieved and saddened that it is all going to be over with on Saturday. It has been a lot of fun, but there has been a lot of suck ass in there as well. I would like to take the time to place my final review on a few LG Sciences products that I used over the past 6 weeks to help me get into the best shape of my life. Here they are in no particular order:

1- Lipotropic Protein: I really like the flavor of the vanilla; the chocolate isn't bad at all, but the vanilla is simply amazing. I like this blend of proteins for any time of the year, offseason or precontest. I was able to use this product while on a ketogenic diet with not problem, and it's hard to find a great tasting protein with minimal carbs. I give it an 8 out of 10.

2- BC&EAA: Absolutely love this product! Amino acids are so important to the dieting bodybuilder! I like the fact that it's L-Leucine content is higher than the typical 2:1:1 ratio and it also has glutamine in it to aid recovery that much more. I personally took it as soon as I woke up, right before my morning cardio session, and during my workout, before my other cardio session. I give this product a solid 10 out of 10!

3- Speed V2: Great fatburner in my opinion. I didn't get any crazy surges and crashes like I have gotten from a few other fat burners on the market. My fat loss had stalled a tad, but when I added this supplement into my arsenal, it picked right back up. I am now in my best shape ever, and this product deserves partial credit for it. I give it an 8 out of 10.

4- E-911: Wow! I would take this stuff during the day when I needed a boost, and it delivered! It wasn't like an energy drink where you go crazy for an hour or so then come back down harder than before, but it gave me smooth, sustained energy for a good 2 hours. After I felt it wearing off, it didn't leave me in the dump either, so that was a big plus. I would take these before my cardio session and before I knew it, it was time to go shower and get ready for work. Personally, I think it tastes awful, so I'll rate it a 9.5 out of 10.

5- T-911. I didn't start taking this product until after my 1st show, so I only took it for about a week and a half. The reason that I started it was that my strength was starting to decline somewhat. I was doing more of a high rep style training between shows and I just couldn't keep up. This product all but eliminated that problem. I noticed an immediate boost in my strength after taking it. It also worked wonders for my sex drive, which had been gone for a few weeks. I did notice that it I took it too close to going to sleep, that I would fall asleep, but wake up about an hour later wide awake for at least an hour. I simply stopped taking it so loate, and that problem went away. I rate this product a 9 out of 10.

Well that is it for the products that I took during my prep, but I cannot wait to try the others that are geared toward the offseason.

Until next time,

Hardc0rehardy5 out