PDA

View Full Version : dry and tight !

mr condition
03-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi every one been on the palumbo cutting diet for almost 6 weeks now its working out great one thing iv noticed is slight water fluctuation now soon as i wake in the morning i look dry but as the day progresses i get slightly watery how can i get this under better control ? also on a keto diet i can drain the electrolytes so kept sodium up how about potassium any one supplement this ? thanks

gymrat9929
03-01-2009, 05:27 PM
dont worry about the watery feeling in the evening, it happens to me as well. I believe you need to keep your sodium levels somewhat elevated as this aids in getting a good pump in the gym. I take a 100 mgs of potassium twice per day to try to stay in balance but nothing crazy.

just make sure your drinking plenty of water. shoot for more than 1 gallon per day.

chucksm00th
03-04-2009, 05:26 PM
your going to be more watery as the day progresses, its normal. Your going to wiegh less in the am and look drie since your kind of dehydrated from not drinking for the time that youve been sleeping. Nothing to worry about.

As for sodium, take a decent amount to maintain low aldosterone levels, you shouldnt need a potassium supplement, you;ll get all you need from your chicken and eggs