PDA

View Full Version : Going to do an experiment...

Quadsweep
11-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I am currently on the biggest gear cycle I have been on in years. I am prone to unilateral Gynectomastia. Right side. I usually use Proviron with good results and if needed Aramidex or Nolva if Aramidex is not on hand if I get a flair up.

I am going to try using (sorry guys!!!) LGS Formadrol alone as my only anti estrogen product. I have other AI's and Anti-E's on hand in case. I will actually start a Test Trial in Supplement Logs. If it does not work I will say so as I would not want anyone not prepared to use it and not have it work.

Jeff Storch

JG1
11-21-2009, 04:09 PM
people still use arimidex and nolva in this day and age?

DICE
11-21-2009, 04:32 PM
^ ummm ya... Also played with toremifene.. What works well for you?

Quadsweep
11-21-2009, 04:51 PM
people still use arimidex and nolva in this day and age? I use letrozole too. Did not know "people" quit using these!

DICE
11-21-2009, 04:59 PM
^ they didn't haha..

natron
11-21-2009, 06:04 PM
I've used only nolvadex XT from Gaspari on a few occasions. I actually like it. Of course I always have pharm grade AI's on hand though.

JG1
11-21-2009, 06:17 PM
Aromason is suicidal AI and is much better then Arimidex.

Cabasser or Pramipexole for progestins.

JG1
11-21-2009, 06:18 PM
I personaly use AIFM from the af store which is an aromason based transdermal AI....works fantastic.

natron
11-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Aromason is suicidal AI and is much better then Arimidex.

Cabasser or Pramipexole for progestins.

what is better about aromasin over arimidex?

Quadsweep
11-21-2009, 06:32 PM
I've used only nolvadex XT from Gaspari on a few occasions. I actually like it. Of course I always have pharm grade AI's on hand though. I actually used Novadex XT for my last comp prep. I liked it as well.

JG1
11-21-2009, 06:34 PM
what is better about aromasin over arimidex?

For one, Estrogen rebound. Aromasin will deactivate the enzyme permanently...Arimidex can unbind after the med is stopped.

Two, Aromasin is MUCH easier on your Lipids than Arimidex.

Also....
Macrophage69alpha wrote the following:

Quote:
when it comes to this comparison its more about type of estrogen suppression as opposed to "strength". Arimidex is a VERY potent sulfatase inhibitor, which inhibits estrone. It is a moderately strong aromatase inhibitor (weak as compared to aromasin, AIFM (http://www.afboard.com/forum/autolink.php?id=1&forumid=3&script=showthread) or letrozole). This is fine for women with breast cancer who produce percentage wise very high levels of estrone (the weak estrogen), which can be converted to estradiol (the strong estrogen) via aromatase.

For men this is generally not very good, especially for men on TRT since sulfatase inhibitors have very little effect on exogenous testosterone. Actually its generally not a good thing since it nearly completely eliminates estrone, while still allowing estradiol. If you have a choice as a man, you want estrone (weak estrogen) with near total elimination of estradiol (strong). AIFM and aromasin do inhibit sulfatase, though to a lesser extent than the competitive inhibitors (dex and letro). They are both potent aromatase inhibitors and highly suppress estradiol. Since exogenous test converts to estradiol via aromatase, AIFM and aromasin are much better suited. "

Quadsweep
11-21-2009, 06:48 PM
For one, Estrogen rebound. Aromasin will deactivate the enzyme permanently...Arimidex can unbind after the med is stopped.

Two, Aromasin is MUCH easier on your Lipids than Arimidex.

Also....
Macrophage69alpha wrote the following:

Quote:
when it comes to this comparison its more about type of estrogen suppression as opposed to "strength". Arimidex is a VERY potent sulfatase inhibitor, which inhibits estrone. It is a moderately strong aromatase inhibitor (weak as compared to aromasin, AIFM (http://www.afboard.com/forum/autolink.php?id=1&forumid=3&script=showthread) or letrozole). This is fine for women with breast cancer who produce percentage wise very high levels of estrone (the weak estrogen), which can be converted to estradiol (the strong estrogen) via aromatase.

For men this is generally not very good, especially for men on TRT since sulfatase inhibitors have very little effect on exogenous testosterone. Actually its generally not a good thing since it nearly completely eliminates estrone, while still allowing estradiol. If you have a choice as a man, you want estrone (weak estrogen) with near total elimination of estradiol (strong). AIFM and aromasin do inhibit sulfatase, though to a lesser extent than the competitive inhibitors (dex and letro). They are both potent aromatase inhibitors and highly suppress estradiol. Since exogenous test converts to estradiol via aromatase, AIFM and aromasin are much better suited. " Where the hell is Macro these days? I used to Mod with him on Elite Fitness? Smart guy!

natron
11-21-2009, 06:52 PM
never had any lipid problems with arimidex?

I'm aware of this, I just wanted to know your reasoning for the statement, thats all.

I still prefer .5mg of arimdex EOD

Quadsweep
11-21-2009, 06:53 PM
And I know it is arimidex...not aramidex...why I typed that twice.....cannot edit now! Damn!

natron
11-21-2009, 07:01 PM
quadsweep, are you going to use blood testing to measure estrogen etc?

JG1
11-21-2009, 07:03 PM
never had any lipid problems with arimidex?

Not sure if you're asking me this or your saying you never had lipid troubles.

I've been using AIFM for a couple of years now and it really works fantastic. Cheap too a bottle last forever.

JG1
11-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Where the hell is Macro these days? I used to Mod with him on Elite Fitness? Smart guy!

The AF Board bro.

natron
11-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Not sure if you're asking me this or your saying you never had lipid troubles.

I've been using AIFM for a couple of years now and it really works fantastic. Cheap too a bottle last forever.

Sorry, I was stating I've never had lipid issues while using arimidex, never had any type of estrogen rebound either.

Quadsweep
11-21-2009, 07:48 PM
quadsweep, are you going to use blood testing to measure estrogen etc?I was just going to go off my nips but I think I may just do that...I could actually use a Chem 30...been awhile.

Jeff

DICE
11-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Nice info guys. Thanks. I also have used Novadex XT. All Gaspari's products work really well for me.

natron
11-21-2009, 08:06 PM
I was just going to go off my nips but I think I may just do that...I could actually use a Chem 30...been awhile.

Jeff

If you choose that route, can you do me a personal favor and post in the science section please