PDA

View Full Version : Clen + Caffeine = Too Much?????

DCtraininggirl
11-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey guys, I need some opinions here. Before I started Clen, which I am doing in 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off cycle, 120 mg (3 40 mg tabs), I was taking 20 mg ephedrine and and a caffeine pill right before working out, which gave me a good pump in the gym and maximized my potential. When I started taking the clen which I built from 40-120 mg, I stopped taking the eph and caffeine pills because I was already jittery (which I expected) until I got used to it, as I thought it would be an over load for my body and I did not want to over work or endanger my heart. But when I stopped the caffeine and ephedrine, my pump was not nearly as good and I was unable to hit y previous weight used in a few of my exercises. What can I do? Can I take the eph and cafeine with the clen now that I am used to it? Just FYI, my stats are as follows:

5'8, 181 lbs, (I have lost 25 lbs already and am using then clen mainly for fat and weight loss) 23 years old, been training solid 6 days/week for the past 5 months, following my diet to a tee.

Can someone, or several someones, please provide perspective?

sassy69
11-21-2009, 11:20 PM
Alternate clen for 2 weeks, then caffeine / ephedrine for the off 2 weeks. You don't need "the pump" all the time - you're pounding all your receptors w/ all these stims already.

Wolfpack
12-05-2009, 08:48 PM
There IS a way to run them at the same time. I don't think you need to stop taking the caffeine either way. And I'm guessing you mean 120mCg of clen, not MG.