PDA

View Full Version : My Arnold Classic Preview - The big 3

Rush
02-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Here are my Arnold Classic predictions.....:p
(excuse my wannabe Flex magazine writing style :D)

Toney Freeman
Big T continues to defy the hands of time, a spectacular Olmypia showing earned Toney a 5th place finish, arguably his best package to date. Freeman hasn't shyed away from being vocal about his intentions to dominate every show he enters. The poster boy for the Ketogenic diet, Toney has found the formula for extreme size and condition.

Toney is a BIG guy!, his towering 6"2 "X-Frame" casts an intimidating shadow that literally dwarfs the competition. Full, round muscle bellies, Incredible quad sweep and an unmatched competitive hunger. I predict Toney will land in 2nd place!

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/toneyfreeman.jpg

Victor Martinez
The Dominican Dominator's last appearance on a bodybuilding stage landed him a controversial 2nd place finish at the 2007 Mr Olympia where he achieved, without doubt, his finest combination of size and conditioning to date. As Victor prepared to dominate the 2008 contest schedule, a disasterous Patella tendon injury abruptly halted his parade.

12 months later, the results of an extensive rehab and rebuild are only a few weeks away and the question on everybody's mind, "what does Victor's leg look like", will no doubt be answered shortly.

Victor's elite genetic shape and structure instantly spells danger for his rivals. The hurdle that Victor must clear is his conditioning, which judging by past showings has been his achilles heel. Victor is certainly capable of winning this years Arnold classic, however can Victor shake off the ring rust and display a completely balance physique, ripped to the bone with no visible discrepancies in leg size? I predict this mountain is a little too high for Victor to summit.

3rd place for Martinez

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_g93bcGvgWBo/RboZXlmiG4I/AAAAAAAAAQ0/tqmILTFyN1Y/s400/VictorMartinez-fr002.jpg

Kai Greene
A stunning stage show at the 2007 New York Pro Show choregraphed to Michael Jackson's "Dirty Diana" catapulted Kai Greene from relative obscurity to bodybuilding stardom. A spectacular win at the 2007 Colorado Pro cemented Kai's place as a top contender in the IFBB. Kai chose to forgo the 2007 Olympia and embarked on an offseason regime that saw him peak at a bodyweight of 300lbs!

Kai proved the naysayers wrong by walking on stage at the 2008 Arnold classic, displaying one of the most breathtaking physique transformations in recent memory. A significantly larger Kai Greene dominated much of the arnold classic lineup with his thickly muscled back, peaked biceps and feathered quads. Kai followed up a 3rd place at the Arnold with a a one punch knockout at the New York pro, where he set new standards for imposing mass and razor sharp conditioning.

Kai chose to skip the 2008 Olympia and launch an assault on Columbus Ohio in 2009. Recent sightings in Venice Beach California suggest he has yet again made groundbreaking improvements. I predict the predator will Bulldoze the Arnold Classic lineup, his overwhelming size and rarely seen conditioning will be a sight to behold.

1st place for Kai Greene. A true rags to riches tale.

deadlift0
02-10-2009, 10:53 AM
If Kai didnt get blocky this offseason and is on point and victor and toney are on, this is going to be pretty tight. Again these are predictions on my part. Who knows what could happen.

Rush
02-10-2009, 10:56 AM
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/_47I1801.jpg

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Great post! Do not forget MR HARDCORE BRANCH WARREN! I have branch in 3rd behind Victor 1st Kai second and then Tony! It will be VERY CLOSE and I will be there LIVE to see it!

Relentless
02-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Sorry guys, but Vic will be taking this one! He's got too good of shape to lose this contest unless he comes in terrible condition.

Rush
02-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Sorry guys, but Vic will be taking this one! He's got too good of shape to lose this contest unless he comes in terrible condition.

Possible, However Vic could end up looking a little soft next to Kai or Branch. His shape is excellent, although the giant leaps that Toney and Kai have made will in my opinion be too overwhelming for Vic

Schmidy
02-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Toney number one!

.DP
02-10-2009, 05:52 PM
I have a feeling that's the top 3 too; just not sure about the order. It'll be close.

Why does Kai have albino foot beds? Is that normal?

Random Letters
02-10-2009, 06:58 PM
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/_47I1801.jpg

This pic is what BB is all about. Mind blowing shot.

JamesWebb
02-10-2009, 07:01 PM
i hate to jump on the popular train but i dont see Victor losing this show. I would love to see branch do well though

red barraca
02-10-2009, 07:05 PM
i really like kai good person and great bodybuilder,and the best poser i ever seen.i will say victor but on any giving saturday anything can happen.

Relentless
02-10-2009, 07:19 PM
1st - Victor
2nd - Tony
3rd - Kai

wnybodybuildingfan
02-10-2009, 07:46 PM
I think it is Vic's to win. But all depends on how well his leg has healed and wether that injury draws the judges attention. If it does I think Toney has made enough gains with Dave's diet to take the top spot.

ZacharyKane
02-10-2009, 07:49 PM
1st - Victor
2nd - Tony
3rd - Kai

This is what I predict will be top 3 as well, assuming Victor's leg is up to par with the rest of his body.

Honour
02-10-2009, 08:04 PM
All depends on how Vic looks I'd say, Kai could surprise people as well if he comes in bigger but just as sharp;).