PDA

View Full Version : USp labs powerful and App Nut Drive

Jaredmus
11-22-2009, 01:28 PM
Anyone have any reviews on either of these products? thinking about trying one or both of them

spritz0
11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
I used USP Labs PowerFULL and it was great for basically increasing the weights in all your exercises, I was literally jumping 10lb every 5 days in every exercise- with no end in sight. Have a large supply on hand, as you will find you can't work out like that without it- I regret not buying more as it is very hard to buy in Vancouver, Canada!!

Jaredmus
11-22-2009, 05:54 PM
I used USP Labs PowerFULL and it was great for basically increasing the weights in all your exercises, I was literally jumping 10lb every 5 days in every exercise- with no end in sight. Have a large supply on hand, as you will find you can't work out like that without it- I regret not buying more as it is very hard to buy in Vancouver, Canada!!

thanks yeah i was thinking of it, any size gains?

triceptor
11-22-2009, 06:01 PM
Drive works as a non-stim based pre-workout energizer. You can get a free sample at the Super Human Radio website to try out before you buy it....

vboissiere
11-29-2009, 03:09 AM
I've used Drive on and off for about a year. The great thing about it is that if you train late, you can sleep after. It give you a hightened sense of focus. Very different from stimulant based pre training products. Having said that, the transition isn't that difficult and when you consider the rest that your adrenal and central nervous system are getting, it's worth it's weight in gold.