PDA

View Full Version : How did a gram a week or more make you feel?

BULLDOZER
03-01-2009, 08:17 PM
This thread is for ACTUAL people who have used a high enough dose of steroids to actually know what they are talking about. If you have never used a gram of aas per week please do not post your useless ignorant BS in my thread.

At what dose does the "magic" happen in your experience with aas? I feel pretty decent at a gram of test weekly but the magic seems to happen a little higher for me. What about you?

ANABOLIC1
03-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Like a God.

Mentally, physically, in every way. I feel amazing, seeing the strength and size go up is amazing and my sex-drive is insane.

There is nothing better in life than this shit.

Currently running approx 3g of total anabolics weekly and I tell ya, I have felt distinct differences in mood, sex-drive, and muscular response as the dosages were augmented.

It only makes me believe 4g will be better and I am just waiting to find out.

Swiper
03-01-2009, 08:22 PM
This thread is for ACTUAL people who have used a high enough dose of steroids to actually know what they are talking about. If you have never used a gram of aas per week please do not post your useless ignorant BS in my thread.

At what dose does the "magic" happen in your experience with aas? I feel pretty decent at a gram of test weekly but the magic seems to happen a little higher for me. What about you?

1.5 grams ew of test. anything over that i didn't see any significant difference.

It's not Roid Rage !
03-01-2009, 08:23 PM

1250mg a wk I love...I also throw in my fina @ 100mg eod ;)

BULLDOZER
03-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Like a God.

Mentally, physically, in every way. I feel amazing, seeing the strength and size go up is amazing and my sex-drive is insane.

Currently running approx 3g of total anabolics weekly and I tell ya, I have felt distinct differences in mood, sex-drive, and muscular response as the dosages were augmented.

It only makes me believe 4g will be better and I am just waiting to find out.
That's a ton of gear. How old are you? I ask because at my age I am not sure I could deal with the high BP.

BNJ
03-01-2009, 08:41 PM
I've gone up to 1200 test with 600 eq. Felt great. No magic, maybe I need more?

JWolfe
03-01-2009, 08:48 PM
I have gone that high for a short time many years ago but I never really felt it was that much better than 600mg per week for me. Maybe had I tried longer though.

Bigluva
03-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Feeling good on a gram now. Haven't tried more but I will experiment in the future. Also running 800mg deca ew. Energy levels are great and i walk around with a boner most of the day.

Always hot and sweaty though, bp is definitly up a little bit.

ANABOLIC1
03-01-2009, 09:29 PM
That's a ton of gear. How old are you? I ask because at my age I am not sure I could deal with the high BP.

PowerCoach
03-01-2009, 09:33 PM
interesting.....to view from the flip side....does the increased dosage equal increased food intake, thus indirectly being at the root of increased results?:D

BABOON
03-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Loved it. Only reason I'd go lower is if my bodyweight dropped significantly before I started another cycle..

Canuck_Muscle
03-01-2009, 10:17 PM
For guys that are on 1000 mgs or more how much did it differ in terms of size and strength from your cycle that was under that? Also how much did u jump from under a gram to over? Were u at 7 or 800 before and then u bumped it up? I am thinking that our bodies can only grow so much new tissue in a set period of time and going over a gram would be a waste imo. I am just looking to research this a little more and get some more real world opinions from guys that have been there and done it. I have never reached the g mark yet because I grow quite well on 500. I am currently doing 700 and this should be a good marker of results as to how much more I will grow or how much more strength I will gain because everything else is pretty much the same in regard to diet and training.

BULLDOZER
03-01-2009, 10:19 PM
For guys that are on 1000 mgs or more how much did it differ in terms of size and strength from your cycle that was under that? Also how much did u jump from under a gram to over? Were u at 7 or 800 before and then u bumped it up? I am thinking that our bodies can only grow so much new tissue in a set period of time and going over a gram would be a waste imo. I am just looking to research this a little more and get some more real world opinions from guys that have been there and done it. I have never reached the g mark yet because I grow quite well on 500. I am currently doing 700 and this should be a good marker of results as to how much more I will grow or how much more strength I will gain because everything else is pretty much the same in regard to diet and training.
Increase to 1 gram next week and make sure you are eating enough. The difference is profound and until you experience it you will not understand.

Canuck_Muscle
03-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Increase to 1 gram next week and make sure you are eating enough. The difference is profound and until you experience it you will not understand.

Give me some info on your experience then. On what u increased from and what your overall results were in terms of mass and strength like I had asked in my previous post. I am not gonna just increase to a gram if I don't need to at this time. I am still not at my full potential for growth yet and am not at any kind of sticking point. My nutrition is 100% on at all times. I eat 7 meals a day. My calories are well over 4000. Protein is at 4 to 500 grams a day. That is not a concern. I just want to know how it affected you all on a gain level in terms of mass and strength. Also it must come into play if u were eating more this time around and if your diet was off track the previous. There are a lot of factors when it comes to gains from one cycle to the next but if u are a serious bber u would already have all of your stuff on track when u started your cycle.

BULLDOZER
03-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Give me some info on your experience then. On what u increased from and what your overall results were in terms of mass and strength like I had asked in my previous post. I am not gonna just increase to a gram if I don't need to at this time. I am still not at my full potential for growth yet and am not at any kind of sticking point. My nutrition is 100% on at all times. I eat 7 meals a day. My calories are well over 4000. Protein is at 4 to 500 grams a day. That is not a concern. I just want to know how it affected you all on a gain level in terms of mass and strength. Also it must come into play if u were eating more this time around and if your diet was off track the previous. There are a lot of factors when it comes to gains from one cycle to the next but if u are a serious bber u would already have all of your stuff on track when u started your cycle.
I have run dozens of cycles and you can gain on 700mg but when the cycle peters out adding more will keep it going. Until you experience it, it is hard to explain but there is no doubt you will get both bigger and stronger with more drugs. If you are scared then don't do it. I totally agree with what swiper said earlier 1500 is a good dose for overall effect with few sides.

Canuck_Muscle
03-01-2009, 11:05 PM
I have run dozens of cycles and you can gain on 700mg but when the cycle peters out adding more will keep it going. Until you experience it, it is hard to explain but there is no doubt you will get both bigger and stronger with more drugs. If you are scared then don't do it. I totally agree with what swiper said earlier 1500 is a good dose for overall effect with few sides.

There is scared and then there is common sense. If it does come down to it that I hit a plateau or something else then I may have to increase to those dosages but I do not think that will happen. I am doing it the right way which is to say that with my first few cycles I actually just stuck with test. That gave me good results. Now I am currently experimenting with other compounds and they are also giving me the desired results I am after. If u are stacking with test I do not think u have to really go up that much more.

testboner
03-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Pretty much the only difference I've experienced with anything over 1gm, is excess water, jump in BP, and FOcked up cholesterol.
So far as gains... 1gm hasn't been significant for me with strength nor sense of overall wellbeing.
Been using AAS pretty steady since 1986.

BULLDOZER
03-01-2009, 11:14 PM
There is scared and then there is common sense. If it does come down to it that I hit a plateau or something else then I may have to increase to those dosages but I do not think that will happen. I am doing it the right way which is to say that with my first few cycles I actually just stuck with test. That gave me good results. Now I am currently experimenting with other compounds and they are also giving me the desired results I am after. If u are stacking with test I do not think u have to really go up that much more.

Then why in the fuck are you asking for advice if you are just going to do it the "right way"? Which translated means you not going to change anything but you will ask for advice anyway. I knew responding to someone who has never done it was a fucking complete waste of time and was why I asked that you not post in this thread unless you had done it.

Canuck_Muscle
03-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Then why in the fuck are you asking for advice if you are just going to do it the "right way"? Which translated means you not going to change anything but you will ask for advice anyway. I knew responding to someone who has never done it was a fucking complete waste of time and was why I asked that you not post in this thread unless you had done it.

Hey I am not trying to hijack your thread or anything like that. I am just asking for real world observations on what guys have done and how did the extra dose of 1 gram or more increase their overall gains. There is nothing wrong with a little more knowledge in this field if u know what I am saying. These are the best ways to increase our knowledge and hopefully use it to better ourselves. Also what I meant by the right way is starting out small and gradually increasing it if there is a need. That is what everyone should do but a lot of new guys will hop on 1 g of test and fuck their systems right up. It is good to have these questions and I cannot believe u object to them. I also never said I would not change anything. With juice and making gains it is a gradual evolution of the game. Of course u need to increase your dosage. The real question that needs to be answered though is by how much? Everyone is different and genetics is a huge role but it does not take away from the question and it's validity.

ritch
03-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Just wanted to say I think the question Canuck_Muscle is asking is a good one and really think he`s being smart about his juicing and way of thinking. Gotta agree most guys start off with way too much it`s getting rediculous. I appreciate all the feedback in this thread.

Jacquester
03-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Pretty much the only difference I've experienced with anything over 1gm, is excess water, jump in BP, and FOcked up cholesterol.
So far as gains... 1gm hasn't been significant for me with strength nor sense of overall wellbeing.

I had the same experience also with headaches. I feel better on less <800mg/wk. I'm also 5'5" and I would imagine someone bigger is going to do better on more.

mindfcuk
03-02-2009, 12:42 AM

Who the fuck cares HOMIE, SO what you are lean SOB who thinks low is better:D

I have done 500mg, 750, 1000, and 1500 of test a week. At 1500mgs a week it was like a feeling of no other euphoria everyday. But as for those who feel the need to dose higher keep your bp in check because it can be a bitch to control if you go to long not monitoring it.

jo1
03-02-2009, 05:29 AM
i did a gram of test cyp, made the biggest diff in my life, previos cycles was only up to 600mg test.

most anabolics was 1600per week, i did a very good and strong pct of 6 weeks, and kept almost all strenght, i was stuck at some weights and body weight, so i did this huge cycle, and BOOM all hell braeks loos, il never in my life waist my mony and do less than a gram of test a week, that will be the base of all my cycles from now, from there il add other aas. the test will be sust, enan or cyp.

It's not Roid Rage !
03-02-2009, 08:00 AM
I wonder also, if you dont mind everyone post age and yrs expeiance cycling ..
I'll start;
34 yrs
3 yrs cycling
started at 5'6" 149 lbs
Now: still 5'6" LOLOL, 180-182 lbs.
I need something that makes me grow 3" taller.:)

BULLDOZER
03-02-2009, 08:40 AM
25 years ago I did my first run. I played around with it for a few years off and on. I am 45 years old and exactly 250 on the scale this morning.

It's not Roid Rage !
03-02-2009, 09:44 AM
25 years ago I did my first run. I played around with it for a few years off and on. I am 45 years old and exactly 250 on the scale this morning.
^ Big Boy !

Jacquester
03-02-2009, 10:23 AM
37yro
3years cycling
start 160 now 184 (heaviest)
now on first cycle of HRT and maintaining LBM just not quite as strong.

Jacquester
03-02-2009, 10:23 AM
5'5"

heavyiron
03-02-2009, 11:18 AM
1.5 grams ew of test. anything over that i didn't see any significant difference.
same here

esplendido
03-02-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm 285, and I can't even get out of bed with less than a gram/wk. I've done 2 grams over 20 weeks and had the best gains of my life. I keep the test at a gram and add Deca or Tren, depending on season, along with anadrol. I use Masteron at 100mg/day 2 weeks out from a show. That's on top of whatever I'm taking.

First cycle in 1982 (started bbing in '75) and cycled through 1990. Quit lifting for the next 14 years and started my comeback in 2004. Did my first cycle in comeback in Jan. 2007 and have been cycling since.

ANABOLIC1
03-02-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm 285, and I can't even get out of bed with less than a gram/wk. I've done 2 grams over 20 weeks and had the best gains of my life. I keep the test at a gram and add Deca or Tren, depending on season, along with anadrol. I use Masteron at 100mg/day 2 weeks out from a show. That's on top of whatever I'm taking.

First cycle in 1982 (started bbing in '75) and cycled through 1990. Quit lifting for the next 14 years and started my comeback in 2004. Did my first cycle in comeback in Jan. 2007 and have been cycling since.

Fuckin-A brother.....

Much respect for all the hardcore years of training, competing and anabolics.

Ymir
03-04-2009, 07:15 AM
I really dont feel alot at all on 600mg testE EW, if I dont stack it with something I just bloat, gain some weight and get abit hornier so I almost always stack it with something else and run test just at low dosage, for example, 300test 500eq since I dont really notice any differance from 300 to 600test / week

Should I try to bump the test to 1000-1250mg EW and run it alone, or is it likely that test just don't run well with me? but most BB'rs seem tho think "Test is best"

I have considered running a high dose test cycle at around 1000-1250mg / week togheter with a low dosage of masteron or proviron to get more free testosterone circulating.

So basically im asking if someone experienced a "profound" change going from 600 to over 1000mg / Week with testosterone, cuz atm test just seems like a waste of space and I just run it for libido at low dosages.

Anyone had similar experiences?

Spauldo
03-04-2009, 11:01 AM
I just realized that alot of people who started using gear werent even anywhere 200 pounds which alot of people suggest to hit naturally before you hit you the nitrous

Fluid Karma
03-05-2009, 02:34 AM
I've used a gram of test with 600mg eq...overall I didn't like it. I fucked like a mad man, alot of water retention, strength went up alittle more,...But I had alot of emotional highs and lows....great when you have to get down and fight..but..when I was upset or sad...I felt like a bitch! Also, at the time I was going through alot of BS with a girl I was dating..and it was effecting me way to much and I noticed it. I wasn't as care free as I usually am. I didn't have a sense of well being. But that's why they call it trial and error...so see for yourself how you feel!

But you only learn through experince and I figured out my max dose..the sweet spot was around 750mgs max No high's and lows..just felt great no matter what was going on in my life. After that I usually kept my test around 600mgs. All before HRT.

HANEYCOLEMAN
03-05-2009, 04:25 AM
I've used a gram of test with 600mg eq...overall I didn't like it. I fucked like a mad man, alot of water retention, strength went up alittle more,...But I had alot of emotional highs and lows....great when you have to get down and fight..but..when I was upset or sad...I felt like a bitch! Also, at the time I was going through alot of BS with a girl I was dating..and it was effecting me way to much and I noticed it. I wasn't as care free as I usually am. I didn't have a sense of well being. But that's why they call it trial and error...so see for yourself how you feel!

But you only learn through experince and I figured out my max dose..the sweet spot was around 750mgs max No high's and lows..just felt great no matter what was going on in my life. After that I usually kept my test around 600mgs. All before HRT.

fucking dickweed. you are just like your advatar. hard with emotions like some bitch. you really need to come off that fucking clomid..thats shit is known to make men whine... LOL Im just kiiding bro. you aint lying i have been their done that. my first show was in 1982. i was 20yrs old then. didnt juice until 2003 first cycle ever. i was always a tall guy just not big for my size until i started lifting and sprouted like a fucking weed.

Klaus Urine
03-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Loved it. Only reason I'd go lower is if my bodyweight dropped significantly before I started another cycle..
You training again?

Fluid Karma
03-08-2009, 05:52 PM
fucking dickweed. you are just like your advatar. hard with emotions like some bitch. you really need to come off that fucking clomid..thats shit is known to make men whine... LOL Im just kiiding bro. you aint lying i have been their done that. my first show was in 1982. i was 20yrs old then. didnt juice until 2003 first cycle ever. i was always a tall guy just not big for my size until i started lifting and sprouted like a fucking weed.

It's ok! I love it when people talk dirty to me!!LOL:p

Swiper
03-08-2009, 07:12 PM

U said UR a chick, now U claim UR a guy? WTF? Fucking liar.

Everex238
03-08-2009, 08:00 PM

this may sound like a stupid question, but what do you mean when you say you cant get out of bed with less than a gram per week?

Fluid Karma
03-08-2009, 08:28 PM

Swiper is on to something...good catch!!

ellocogrande
03-09-2009, 06:18 PM
For me the "Magic" number was 1.5g
I'm 45
6'5"
I was 316 at the end of my last run.

Wheels
03-10-2009, 01:14 PM
I just realized that alot of people who started using gear werent even anywhere 200 pounds which alot of people suggest to hit naturally before you hit you the nitrous

This is flawed advice, no disrespect to you Spauldo. It's certainly not unreasonable to think a guy who is 6'0" could reach a hard 200 lbs naturally, given even just average genetics. However, what about a guy who is 5'4" ? Even with god given genetics, 200 natural would be very nearly impossible, unless your b/f % is sloppy as fuck. To give you an idea, David Henry is 5'5" and competes at 200; he's juiced to the gills.

Mass Construction
03-10-2009, 01:29 PM
:D:D

Johnny Phenomenon
03-10-2009, 01:40 PM
This is flawed advice, no disrespect to you Spauldo. It's certainly not unreasonable to think a guy who is 6'0" could reach a hard 200 lbs naturally, given even just average genetics. However, what about a guy who is 5'4" ? Even with god given genetics, 200 natural would be very nearly impossible, unless your b/f % is sloppy as fuck. To give you an idea, David Henry is 5'5" and competes at 200; he's juiced to the gills.

It's not far off to say that anyone under 6 foot might have a hard time getting up to 200lbs naturally. I'm 5 foot 8/9 and 200lbs eluded me for ages. I did hit it, but I was under that when I went on for the first time.

Wheels
03-10-2009, 02:03 PM
It's not far off to say that anyone under 6 foot might have a hard time getting up to 200lbs naturally. I'm 5 foot 8/9 and 200lbs eluded me for ages. I did hit it, but I was under that when I went on for the first time.

Yeah I agree. I used the examples I did to create a start contrast but yeah, 200 lbs hard natural for even someone who is 5'8" can be challenging.

Youngguns
03-10-2009, 02:28 PM
At 5'8''. If I hit 180 natural with decent body fat I'd feel like a genetic anomaly.

fucking dickweed. you are just like your advatar. hard with emotions like some bitch. you really need to come off that fucking clomid..thats shit is known to make men whine... LOL Im just kiiding bro. you aint lying i have been their done that. my first show was in 1982. i was 20yrs old then. didnt juice until 2003 first cycle ever. i was always a tall guy just not big for my size until i started lifting and sprouted like a fucking weed.You're 45+ and speak like that? You're a man and a women? You should be banned.

Bluestorm
03-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Damn, I can't believe so many people use such high dosages.
Anyone running insane doses ever lowered it and keyed in on nutrition to get better results?

Bluestorm
03-10-2009, 07:16 PM
For me the "Magic" number was 1.5g
I'm 45
6'5"
I was 316 at the end of my last run.
Whats up bro! Good to see you around. Been a while.

ellocogrande
03-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Whats up bro! Good to see you around. Been a while.

BLUE!!!! How you doing bro? I guess it has been awhile.

SonOfPluto
03-13-2009, 01:37 PM
My muscles significantly fill out during the first week, probably due to added glycogen storage. My joints no longer ache, I feel like I can do set after set and train almost every day. The pumps are incredible, products like plasmaject and pumptech don't even compare. My arms really fill out considerably compared to being 'off'. Oh, and sex drive goes way up, lots of spontaneous Woodrow Wilson's during the night, whereas barely any off cycle, I'm 39.

tiramisu
03-13-2009, 01:57 PM
I really don't understand why people think a gram is a big deal. Other than the acne it's just more of the same as far as I can tell.

SonOfPluto
03-14-2009, 01:27 AM

How is your cholesterol and trygicerides, as well as blood pressure?

lilarnold
03-14-2009, 09:38 PM
i did a gram of test cyp, made the biggest diff in my life, previos cycles was only up to 600mg test.

most anabolics was 1600per week, i did a very good and strong pct of 6 weeks, and kept almost all strenght, i was stuck at some weights and body weight, so i did this huge cycle, and BOOM all hell braeks loos, il never in my life waist my mony and do less than a gram of test a week, that will be the base of all my cycles from now, from there il add other aas. the test will be sust, enan or cyp.

what was your pct?

ironstudent
03-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Yeah I agree. I used the examples I did to create a start contrast but yeah, 200 lbs hard natural for even someone who is 5'8" can be challenging.

I dont know guys, I know plenty of natural competitors that are that big at that height, in the offseason ofcourse. THey hang around 9-10% bf. Granted these guys are competitors and don't just do it for fun. I'd say at to hit 200 lbs at 5'10 or above is pretty easy to do if you dedicated. 5'8-5'9, have to work at it and eat. eat eat eat eat eat eat. But a few of my friends have done it.

evilive138
03-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Someday i would like to make the jump. I see solid gains though at 500 a week. I actually did 250 for 6 weeks a few weeks ago and got some decent pumps and made some nice gains too(muscle memory of course).

Youngguns: youve got the genetics bro! If i can hit 185 at 5'8 naturally im sure you can. You have only been training for 3 years.

I remember during one of my cycles bumping my test up to 750 and felt a big difference.

MrDiamondCalves
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM
[quote=ANABOLIC1;63662]Like a God.

x2.

MrDiamondCalves
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Like a God.

x2.

Xander
03-24-2009, 03:58 PM
At 5'8''. If I hit 180 natural with decent body fat I'd feel like a genetic anomaly.

REALLY??

I'm 5'6" and hit 195 naturally before using, I've been up to 213 while on, and now I stay right around 200lbs year round. I jump to about 205 on cycle and my bodyfat gets low low

on topic - I ran 1g/week before and it wsa great, I just started using 1250/wk and I'm hoping to get even more hectic

way too
03-24-2009, 06:51 PM
I've tried 250mg of test a day along with other stuff. I was cutting at the time and trying to lose weight and keep all my muscle. It was pretty awesome. I havent gone that high before or since though. I keep it at 250mg/eod or about a gram a week either alone or with an oral. I may hit another heavy cycle soon tho.

Hendog
03-24-2009, 10:35 PM

I dont know what is more silly. The fact that someone said that or the fact that you actually repeated that.

A 185lb 5'5" dude who is 8% is fucking jacked and ready to run whatever he wants.

And by the way, I'm not taking it personally. I was 205 the day I took my first shot.

ironrayne
03-25-2009, 06:58 PM
1gr a week feels great, but personally 750mg/week is my feel great area. But you add 500mg tren, 500mast and clen/t3. Now I feel like God.

Spauldo
03-26-2009, 12:43 AM
I dont know what is more silly. The fact that someone said that or the fact that you actually repeated that.

A 185lb 5'5" dude who is 8% is fucking jacked and ready to run whatever he wants.

And by the way, I'm not taking it personally. I was 205 the day I took my first shot.

I was talking about an average height adult male. I dont really see guys who are as short as lee priest. A 5'5 dude is a midget LOL. Plus I wasnt taking into account the guy being diced at 200. I was going based on people saying. Average height and Average bodyfat. Hendog dont you remember all the people on MD saying that shit back in the day?

Hendog
03-26-2009, 02:07 PM
I was talking about an average height adult male. I dont really see guys who are as short as lee priest. A 5'5 dude is a midget LOL. Plus I wasnt taking into account the guy being diced at 200. I was going based on people saying. Average height and Average bodyfat. Hendog dont you remember all the people on MD saying that shit back in the day?

I didn't mean to give you shit man. You are a good guy. But you CANNOT say that you have to be 200lbs to start using AAS. Its just not a good way to decide when one is ready.

Spauldo
03-26-2009, 11:37 PM
I didn't mean to give you shit man. You are a good guy. But you CANNOT say that you have to be 200lbs to start using AAS. Its just not a good way to decide when one is ready.

I feel ya on that brother. Im surprised myself that I got over 200 without gear. But after I start to cut down I am sure I wont be at 200 anymore. Probably 190 but in a real nice bodyfat range. Then Im going to bulk up again. Most likley I'll run 10 or 12 weeker of Test (700-750mg) of Cypoionate and with some A-Bombs.

graybass
03-27-2009, 02:55 PM
OK, cycled on and off for almost 20yrs. About 5yrs ago I went crazy (for me) Went to 1200mg Test, 600mg Tren E, 600mg EQ, and low dose HGH.
My body went fucking crazy (I'm talkin being over 40!) Stayed on basicly a year non stop. Gained about 25lbs of totally lean muscle, lost at least 20lbs BF. (255, under 10% BF without cutting)
Everything changed. I always hated my biceps. They became one of my strongest points. They took on an almost squared off look that I love, kinda like Larry Scott's.
Massive magic! also massive Tren sides. yikes!
Unfortunately I had a few personal issues shortly there after that kept me out of the gym and suddenly off.
Makin my comeback now! :cool:

Ninja Loco
03-27-2009, 03:31 PM
1gr a week feels great, but personally 750mg/week is my feel great area. But you add 500mg tren, 500mast and clen/t3. Now I feel like God.
Interesting.........

Why the Tren and Mast together? Or am I reading it wrong? You mean Tren OR Mast? Just askin.

Jacquester
03-27-2009, 04:04 PM

A MIDGET!:mad: Say that to the top of my head and I'll punch you in the nut sack Jack! LOL Wish I was taller.:D

ironrayne
03-27-2009, 07:22 PM
tren AND Mast. They are a wonderful pair.

lilfella
11-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Another reason to up your dose.

Young men who do power training (http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en&client=pub-7117181179885591&cof=&domains=ergo-log.com&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=power+training&sitesearch=ergo-log.com) build up more muscle the more testosterone enanthate (http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en&client=pub-7117181179885591&cof=&domains=ergo-log.com&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=testosterone+enanthate&sitesearch=ergo-log.com) [structural formula shown below] they inject. The higher the dose, the more effect on muscle mass and power that a course of testosterone has. American researchers reported this eight years ago in the American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology and Metabolism. The side-effects of higher doses of testosterone are not too bad. At least, as long as you're not too concerned about HDL (http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en&client=pub-7117181179885591&cof=&domains=ergo-log.com&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=HDL&sitesearch=ergo-log.com).

full article http://www.ergo-log.com/testfewsides.html

natron
11-06-2009, 10:51 PM
750mg is the magic number for me, 50mg eod tren ace., and 50mg d-bol, thats when im in heaven

elite_lifter
11-07-2009, 01:16 AM
I have just gone up to 750 per week of test after several cycles at 500 a week. I am not noticing a significant difference. My weight is 248 at 5'11" I would guess my b/f to be at 15%. Wondering if at my weight I may need to adjust my dose further.

D_T
11-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Where do people get this idea there's some magic number where things suddenly start feeling/working differently. I've been on/off for 25 years and right now I feel great on 500mg TE alone. After I lean up in a few months I'll do 600mg test/400mg Deca but I have no need to ever exceed that.

heavyiron
11-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Where do people get this idea there's some magic number where things suddenly start feeling/working differently. I've been on/off for 25 years and right now I feel great on 500mg TE alone. After I lean up in a few months I'll do 600mg test/400mg Deca but I have no need to ever exceed that.

Through experience and science we know that T is dose dependant so the more you administer the more it works.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

Shalender Bhasin1, Linda Woodhouse1, Richard Casaburi3, Atam B. Singh1, Dimple Bhasin3, Nancy Berman3, Xianghong Chen4, Kevin E. Yarasheski4, Lynne Magliano2, Connie Dzekov1, Jeanne Dzekov1, Rachelle Bross3, Jeffrey Phillips3, Indrani Sinha-Hikim1, Ruoquing Shen1, and Thomas W. Storer2

1 Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Molecular Medicine, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles 90059; 2 Laboratory for Exercise Sciences, El Camino College, and 3 Harbor-University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Torrance, California 90502; and 4 Biomedical Mass Spectrometric Research Resource, Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University, School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 63110

Testosterone increases muscle mass and strength and regulates other physiological processes, but we do not know whether testosterone effects are dose dependent and whether dose requirements for maintaining various androgen-dependent processes are similar. To determine the effects of graded doses of testosterone on body composition, muscle size, strength, power, sexual and cognitive functions, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), plasma lipids, hemoglobin, and insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels, 61 eugonadal men, 18-35 yr, were randomized to one of five groups to receive monthly injections of a long-acting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist, to suppress endogenous testosterone secretion, and weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone enanthate for 20 wk. Energy and protein intakes were standardized. The administration of the GnRH agonist plus graded doses of testosterone resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1,345, and 2,370 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses, respectively. Fat-free mass increased dose dependently in men receiving 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone weekly (change +3.4, 5.2, and 7.9 kg, respectively). The changes in fat-free mass were highly dependent on testosterone dose (P = 0.0001) and correlated with log testosterone concentrations (r = 0.73, P = 0.0001). Changes in leg press strength, leg power, thigh and quadriceps muscle volumes, hemoglobin, and IGF-I were positively correlated with testosterone concentrations, whereas changes in fat mass and plasma high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol were negatively correlated. Sexual function, visual-spatial cognition and mood, and PSA levels did not change significantly at any dose. We conclude that changes in circulating testosterone concentrations, induced by GnRH agonist and testosterone administration, are associated with testosterone dose- and concentration-dependent changes in fat-free mass, muscle size, strength and power, fat mass, hemoglobin, HDL cholesterol, and IGF-I levels, in conformity with a single linear dose-response relationship. However, different androgen-dependent processes have different testosterone dose-response relationships.

D_T
11-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Through experience and science we know that T is dose dependant so the more you administer the more it works.

It pretty much goes without saying that more is better although the law of diminishing returns begins to take over. My point is people say "well, the magic happens at 1g", as if to say if you took 950mg/wk you wouldn't see much.

BIG DOG
11-07-2009, 03:55 PM
What most of you guys are describing is "slingshot training" located in a stickie at the top of our workout section. I am looking forward in trying this method. I know slingshot is getting more and more popular over at the anabolic review board and proffessional muscle as people progress to higher dosages like ronnie rowland recommends.

heavyiron
11-07-2009, 04:10 PM
It pretty much goes without saying that more is better although the law of diminishing returns begins to take over. My point is people say "well, the magic happens at 1g", as if to say if you took 950mg/wk you wouldn't see much.
Yeah, I hear you on the diminishing returns as well as potential for more side effects as dose increases but I really believe the average healthy guy can take large doses of T for short durations and have a profound effect.

Although it is ironic after your 25 years of use you are planning on running exactly a gram ;)

Ymir
11-07-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm on 2500mg test cyp / week atm done 2 weeks, im more energetic, but also I sleep deeper.

gained some weight, and bloat.

strenght gains are more or less 0 so far, recovery has increased quite alot tho.

visible sides : abit more acne

7 more weeks then it's diet time.

So far I'm mildly disappointed.

collegelinebacker31
11-07-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm on 2500mg test cyp / week atm done 2 weeks, im more energetic, but also I sleep deeper.

gained some weight, and bloat.

strenght gains are more or less 0 so far, recovery has increased quite alot tho.

visible sides : abit more acne

7 more weeks then it's diet time.

So far I'm mildly disappointed.

rethink where your getting your drugs from. at 2500 test C EW you should not be dissapointed at all!

Is your diet, supps, and training on point?

DICE
11-07-2009, 08:00 PM
give it another week and a half. If it doesn't kick in, and fukin hard at that, then you ,my friend are shooting bunk gear. Plain and simple.

D_T
11-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I hear you on the diminishing returns as well as potential for more side effects as dose increases but I really believe the average healthy guy can take large doses of T for short durations and have a profound effect.

Although it is ironic after your 25 years of use you are planning on running exactly a gram ;)
I might stop at 600 test/200 Deca. Who knows? My real point is that if you need that much gear you should probably look at the other variables - training, diet, rest.

blacksterbmw
11-07-2009, 08:50 PM
For the magic on test just do a search on dan duchaine's theroy for high dose, its extreme well over the 4g mark, i think the site pro muscle has it.
I'm on 1500mg test e and 1000mg of eq and so far feel gr8. This is the start of my 4th week. My total weight is up 20lbs so far and strength is improving weekly, feel more energy sort of hard to say just a generally good feeling. My muscles feel pumped all the time which isn't as good as it sounds, bit of a hinderence at times.
So far bp is normal but I've never had a problem with high bp, I'm 27 and have used many times in the last 7 years. I started at around 11 stone on my 1st course and now weigh 16 stone, I'm 5'11 and was always naturely lean and found it hard to gain weight, so I'm well happy with results.

natron
11-07-2009, 08:51 PM
give it another week and a half. If it doesn't kick in, and fukin hard at that, then you ,my friend are shooting bunk gear. Plain and simple.

For fuckin sure.

natron
11-07-2009, 08:52 PM
I might stop at 600 test/200 Deca. Who knows? My real point is that if you need that much gear you should probably look at the other variables - training, diet, rest.

200/deca, WTF? At least use a sensible dose

heavyiron
11-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Agreed, I have said for years that guys or gals need to dial in training, nutrition and recovery first and then look at maximizing the drugs last.

Ymir
11-08-2009, 04:36 PM

Yea I hear you, so far my source have been good, but I have changed brands recently, so I'ts possibly bunk.

But if that would be the case the batch must be mixed with bunk and nonbunk test since I have some friends who gains on it.

I was shooting 625mg of the same brand test before, and when I bumped the dosage energy recovery and acne increased so there are atleast som real test in the oil, and it is supposed to be abit overdosed too.

I gain weight quite easy so my diet is actually moderate in kcals but enough to gain weight and strength on lower dosages.

I'm following orders from my coach and he wanted me to evaluate how I react to high dosages of test.

About training I might be abit overtrained, I train generally with high volume I cycle my training with low 3-8 rep cycles and high rep 12-20rep cycles.

Atm I'm on high reps for 1-2 more weeks depending on how my body feel.

A few more weeks to go.

SuperSnake
11-09-2009, 08:05 PM
For me, it all feels the same. 500mg...750mg...1000mg...1500mg. Can't say what 2K feels like or 5K since I'm not ready for that yet. :)

But I think my sweet spot is 1000mg.

But I must say that that magic happened when I added GH to my regimen...not high dose aas but high dose gh that made things really zing.

Swiper
11-09-2009, 10:14 PM
For me, it all feels the same. 500mg...750mg...1000mg...1500mg. Can't say what 2K feels like or 5K since I'm not ready for that yet. :)

But I must say that that magic happened when I added GH to my regimen...not high dose aas but high dose gh that made things really zing.

i couldn't agree more. I'm currently on a high dose of HGH and Test. The highest i ever been on. Never been stronger. It's fucking awesome. like a natural high :)

esplendido
11-10-2009, 10:54 AM

Bingo!

JG1
11-10-2009, 12:14 PM
i couldn't agree more. I'm currently on a high dose of HGH and Test. The highest i ever been on. Never been stronger. It's fucking awesome. like a natural high :)

how much of each?

Ymir
11-10-2009, 01:58 PM

Nice since I will be adding a low dose hgh to my test soon, just 2.5units / day.

Swiper
11-10-2009, 03:58 PM
how much of each?

3g Test E. ew

10ius HGH ed

usually about 1500 mgs of test ew is enough for me, but now that I'm on 10ius of hgh ed i just want to experiment with a high doses of both at the same time. so far so good.

JG1
11-10-2009, 04:06 PM
3g Test E. ew

10ius HGH ed

usually about 1500 mgs of test ew is enough for me, but now that I'm on 10ius of hgh ed i just want to experiment with a high doses of both at the same time. so far so good.

Jesus LOL. Maybe my 500mg/week of test and 4iu/day GH isn't enough...lol

SuperSnake
11-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Have you ever seen how big Swiper is? He's probably close to 300lbs. by now.

His wife feeds him bailed hay for breakfast.

3g test is just a starting point for him. :)

MrOXY
11-10-2009, 11:09 PM
ive tried a gram a week once and got mixed reactions ,,, i LOVED the major increase in sex drive but i would get extreame output of oils in my skin imeadiatly .. 750 mg a week of test is more then enough for me in terms of side effects and gains

rw0885
11-11-2009, 04:59 PM

200 lbs depending on height can be massive. example: my training partner is about 5'7'' and close to 195, but looks like he should weigh 220. i dont think there is a certain body weight one should hit before starting the juice. my biggest problem is with these jackasses that start aas when they are 17-18 yrs old.

D_T
11-11-2009, 05:48 PM
I have less a problem with the age as I do the experience. I started at age 18, but I started lifting at 13. That's how old I was in 8th grade. In case anyone thinks I wasn't serious about it at that age these pictures are me at age 17 backstage after winning my first show DRUG-FREE. I'm 5'8",160 lbs in these pics, down from 171. No, I didn't have great genetics. I was pretty average in both looks and athleticism. I just busted my ass from jump street.

http://www.dubbayoo.net/files/pics/people/me/blur_mr_atl_crab_crop.jpg

http://www.dubbayoo.net/files/pics/people/me/mr_atl_rear-lat_crop.jpg

I started juicing about a month later. First cycle was ONE 100-tab bottle of Dbol. Second was ONE 10ml 200mg/ml vial of Upjohn (yes, I'm old) test and another bottle of Dbol. The next 2-3 were all about the same. Over a 3-4 year period I totaled less juice than most forum readers today take in a month. My avatar is me at age 22, weighed in at 179; can't recall what I carbed up to.

I see guys today who's been juicing for 2-3 years and don't even look like they work out, much less take drugs. I also see a lot of guys standing in the gym around shooting the sh*t for 4-5 between sets.

DECABEATZ
11-11-2009, 10:30 PM
I will be working my way up to 1 gram..... Let u guys know when i get there!

HANEYCOLEMAN
11-13-2009, 04:35 AM
i have been around for years and at 48 years old and use to compete, i dont see any reason why someone would use 1,ooomg of test or more. just my 2cents.

Meathead.
11-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Exhausted and run down!!!!!

Meathead.
11-13-2009, 10:28 AM
i have been around for years and at 48 years old and use to compete, i dont see any reason why someone would use 1,ooomg of test or more. Just my 2cents.

not everyone responds so well to aas and may need higher doses to see the gains they are looking for - when diet and training are not enough

there is a fine line there though - where there comes a point where higher doses far outweigh the benefit to risk ratio imo and it becomes more dangerous

jhender82
11-18-2009, 08:40 AM
I'm running right now 250mg of sus 4 times a week plus 100mg of tren every other day.

bushmaster
11-18-2009, 08:51 AM
3g Test E. ew

10ius HGH ed

If you don't mind me asking what kind of GH? And yes it matters.

D_T
11-18-2009, 01:25 PM
not everyone responds so well to aas and may need higher doses to see the gains they are looking for - when diet and training are not enough

there is a fine line there though - where there comes a point where higher doses far outweigh the benefit to risk ratio imo and it becomes more dangerous
If someone can't make gains on 10X your natural testosterone output this just isn't the right sport for them.

Swiper
11-18-2009, 02:49 PM
If you don't mind me asking what kind of GH? And yes it matters.

Just finished up with red tops now i'm taking yellows.

bigcountry86
11-19-2009, 01:09 AM
i felt like a fucking champ im currently on 1200 mg of test blend a week. im a bout to end my cycle and it turned me in to a beast in the gym. i will never run a cycle under a gram a week no sense in wasting ur time. but then again im 6'7'' so maybe i can just hold more. i dont have any neg. side effects.

przechuy
11-19-2009, 05:40 AM
What about your fat ? i mean i am atm 16% bf and 102 kilos weight , and i was wondering how lets say gram of test solo /week would affect my body composure.

would it make it more bloated ? i was wondering how such doses influence typical test bloat,obviously it depends on diet,but test "supports" bloating more then other drugs do and such doasages are tempting

bushmaster
11-19-2009, 07:13 AM
Just finished up with red tops now i'm taking yellows.
How you like the Thanktropin's? I am on 8iu's of Hyges and thats all I'll run besides Jins.

Swiper
11-19-2009, 09:08 AM
How you like the Thanktropin's? I am on 8iu's of Hyges and thats all I'll run besides Jins.

They were great, and TBH i can't tell the difference between the reds and yellows. at least not yet.

bushmaster
11-19-2009, 09:18 AM
They were great, and TBH i can't tell the difference between the reds and yellows. at least not yet.
Yeah I don't trust the source for Yellows IMO. I don't believe in any of his products.

JG1
11-19-2009, 09:57 AM
Yeah I don't trust the source for Yellows IMO. I don't believe in any of his products.

Elitropins?

lilfella
11-19-2009, 10:15 AM
What about your fat ? i mean i am atm 16% bf and 102 kilos weight , and i was wondering how lets say gram of test solo /week would affect my body composure.

would it make it more bloated ? i was wondering how such doses influence typical test bloat,obviously it depends on diet,but test "supports" bloating more then other drugs do and such doasages are tempting

read the thread, I posted a study about higher dosage increasing fat loss

przechuy
11-19-2009, 10:38 AM
i read those studies. though basing on experience i can say that in this sport such science sometimes is totally diffrent from practice (not talking that exactly this testosterone case,but many diffrent)

bad rad
11-19-2009, 10:46 AM

I get leaner the higher I dose IF I control estrogen with an AI, but I'm just now tempting to hit 1000mgs/weekly.

Bigphil
11-23-2009, 07:47 PM
my first cycle was 1200 mgs a week of test e. and i got crazy fuckin gains but crazy water retention in my lower back but arimidex took pretty good care of that as of lately i have found i get similar gains with alot less plus i just lost my fucking job so i cant afford 1200 of test and 600mgs of tren a week lol by the way im 23 5ft4 215 been juiced since i turned 20

Darkhrse99
11-24-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm on 1500mg's this week and my lifts so far have been great. I'll let you know Saturday how the rest of my workouts do!

mr intensity
11-24-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm on 1500mg's this week and my lifts so far have been great. I'll let you know Saturday how the rest of my workouts do!

bro, i have read your lifts, one thing is for sure you are an extremely strong person..... and i think 1500 has less to do with ur lifts its more about your super strong genetics

Bigphil
11-24-2009, 12:40 AM
1500? nice nice im fucking jealous speakin of lifts i just hit the 140s for 8 clean ones about an hour ago boom baby

Bigphil
11-24-2009, 12:40 AM
incline

Darkhrse99
11-24-2009, 01:07 AM
I'm only that high because I'm out of town and will miss an injection. My nomal dose is 600mg a week. I'm kinda experimenting with my body this week. Tomorrow is back day and I hope for some big numbers!

Darkhrse99
11-24-2009, 01:10 AM
bro, i have read your lifts, one thing is for sure you are an extremely strong person..... and i think 1500 has less to do with ur lifts its more about your super strong genetics

Thanks for that!

Por2gue
11-24-2009, 03:49 AM
Have you ever seen how big Swiper is? He's probably close to 300lbs. by now.

His wife feeds him bailed hay for breakfast.

3g test is just a starting point for him. :)
Quoted for truth! Yes I'm jealous.

Ymir
11-24-2009, 02:24 PM

Yarr stuff is happening now, Im more energetic when im awake added 2.5iu hgh / ed, lowered test to 1250mg EW I added aromasin 10mg ed (gyno flare)

My abdomen and lowerback seem to hold alot of water, but I seem harder on my upperbody, the first 2 weeks I gained 6 pounds while getting harder the last 2 weeks I have got alot of water retention.

Strenght is increasing week by week, I recover faster between sets, recover faster between workouts, stamina is through the roof, strenght gains only comes if I push the weights abit and since I'm changing to heavy training the coming weeks I guess I will see some nice strenght increases.

My muscles have alot more "pop" than before, shape is quite bad but I will do a recomp the coming year, if I do not decide to go powertraining style for more brutal mass before diet.

Ymir
12-30-2009, 11:41 PM
update 8 weeks now on 1250mg / week last 2 weeks on 1000 only.

the gains compared to 600-700mg / week are brutal

its like 300% more effect. wich surpises me since the dosage is about the double to what im used too, maybe the hgh is doing something but it is miniscule at 2iu aday?

running 1250 so far has been like running, 600test/week and 50mg anadrol ED without the wicked sides of anadrol

If I keep my nutrition at 80% I hit PR's every session now.

ofc I try to keep nutrition 100% but I'm going to move and work fulltime etcetc scuses scuses.

soon diet time.

Now I do understand why all you yanks go : TEST IS BEST cuz it is.

StrongMan.87
12-31-2009, 02:58 AM
Pics!

s2h
12-31-2009, 07:44 AM
found anything over 1.5 waste w/ no extra gains,gotta mix it up .Test base Cyp/Enat 300eod/150 eq for 6 weeks than 100mg prop/75 mg tren eod for 6weeks w 40mg of tbol taggn along w/ it at the end..05 arimidex eod w/2 ius hgh m-f,best cycle goin for strenght/lean hard gains,as long ss all yout shits real oh p.s. mix in 12.5 t3 and some clen the last 6 weeks if you really wanna tightn it up!!!!