PDA

View Full Version : LG Sciences Anadraulic State

DAVIDHARDY
11-24-2009, 08:41 AM
Wow! I drank one serving of this yesterday before I went to the gym along with some perfect carb and lipotropic, and I had an amazing workout! I wasn't too crazy about the flavor and honestly I was worried that I was gonna be burping it all through my workout due to the foaminess (not sure if that's actually a word, but ness added on the end of anything sounds legit to me lol), but after about 5 min, I wasn't burping anymore. I am going to try mixing the perfect carb with it today instead of the protein to try and better the flavor a little bit. I have an old formula, but I think I remember seeing that they reformulated it to make it taste better. I am not a fan of anything that's fruit punch, so that isn't helping my cause either lol. Anyway, back to the performance side of it. I noticed that I was taking less time between my sets and finished a pretty high volume and heavy mixed workout in just over an hour. Usually it takes me anywhere from 1 hour and 15 min to 1 and a half when I do the amount of work and type of exercises that I did yesterday, but I was just ready to go sooner than I can remember being without taking this product. I didn't get an energy crash from it either, and I got a great pump as well. I am shocked, because I usually don't get too much from these pre-workout supplements, but this one delivered and made me a believer. I would recommend this product to anyone; aside from the flavor it's simply amazing!

JG1
11-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Oh you wouldn't be just a little biased though would you.

nice signature

DAVIDHARDY
11-24-2009, 02:25 PM
Oh you wouldn't be just a little biased though would you.

nice signature

Hey, I'm honest. I'll tell you if I don't like something. It was the 1st day using it, so that might have something to do with it, but I'll keep you posted. I did say that I didn't like the flavor and was weary about the burps, so it wasn't all good stuff about it.

Quadsweep
11-24-2009, 04:14 PM
I have issues with it myself...sometimes its great and I have a hellava workout...next time I feel sick to my stomach....I think its to do with how empty my stomach is. Rita loves it. She uses it every time. Flavor is rough for sure. I hear they are working on that though. it has so much stuff in it it has to be hard to cover it up.

Jeff

AVBG
11-24-2009, 05:34 PM
What's in it? Is it something that may give a false positive when competing? I'm a bit skeptical about LG (no shade) supps.

DAVIDHARDY
11-25-2009, 10:36 AM
What's in it? Is it something that may give a false positive when competing? I'm a bit skeptical about LG (no shade) supps.

Here are the product's specifics. I don't see anything that would cause a false positive; plus I don't use it when I'm coming into a show, so it would be long gone by then anyway.

http://www.lgsciences.com/product-p/anadraulic-state.htm

DAVIDHARDY
11-25-2009, 10:38 AM
I have issues with it myself...sometimes its great and I have a hellava workout...next time I feel sick to my stomach....I think its to do with how empty my stomach is. Rita loves it. She uses it every time. Flavor is rough for sure. I hear they are working on that though. it has so much stuff in it it has to be hard to cover it up.

Jeff

That must suck having your weak stomach. I used to eat a steak and potato or rice 30 min to an hour before I trained legs and I never puked, so I must be blessed.

DAVIDHARDY
11-25-2009, 10:42 AM
I found a remedy to kill the foamyness of it; stick it in the freezer for like 5 min after you shake it up and it settles just fine. You have to give it a little twirl to get the settled stuff at the bottom back mixed up, but it tastes a little better and doesn't make you burb as much since you're not swallowing a shitton of head with it.