PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Gland and Scar build up

Chong Li
11-24-2009, 03:06 PM
ive had about 3 different aerola surgeries. i never had gland before (according to a couple docs), so it was all loose skin and puffy aerola. they shrunk the aerolas to a point where im 90% happy with my chest, but the right side has always looked not as good. behind the aerola seems to be a wad of hard tissue, but i cant tell if its new gland. after my 2 surgerys i started a course of TRT but took proper precautions. once in a while my right side had SLIGHT gyno symptoms/feeling, but went away once i hit my AI's good. i really doubt its gland, but i am NOT sure. if its scar tissue, ive been rubbing away at it pretty good, but at the same time i dont want to stretch anything out (including my purse string suture in there), so im pretty careful. is there a way to differentiate from scar tissue and gland by touching it? i figure its probably scar because i can grab under it and pull it up, as it feels like its attached to the aerola and not the chest wall.

my nipples still look best when im cold and hard.

DrBlau
12-31-2009, 05:10 PM
If it still bothering you. You should be examined by a plastic surgeon the Gynecomastia Surgery is a majore part of his practice and performs at least 50-100 cases a year. It sound that there maybe residual Gladular tisuue that ,by the way,is not attached to underling tissue but is attached to the areola.