PDA

View Full Version : Fun with ancilaries

Anthony
03-01-2009, 08:55 PM
What do think about ancilary drugs in general? I'm prepping to start my first real cycle in a couple months - I have fair experience with the OTC stuff. There is so much more that just test out there...

I'd like to have a pretty lean bulk (hence the anstrozle) on a conservative dose to get me started. I can always go crazy on the next cycle.

200 mg test cyp 2x/wk + 0.5 mg anastozle ED + nolva for pct are for sure

What are your thoughts on acessorizing? Do these drugs just prevent sides or actually help with the goals of the cycle?

- hCG in cycle
is it possible to quantify ui hcg to mg test equivilance? Aside from testicalar atrophy, any reason not just to use a bit more test?
- clen for anabolic effects in cycle
- ketotifen to enable longer clen use

other misc ways to keep test as test
- cabergoline (prolactin)
- dutasteride (reductase)
- anything available to reduce SHBH activity?

If I do the lot, I'd probably be spending 10x on ancilaries vs. the test...

If you had to pick...
> anciliaries are gold - use them all
> start minimal, use as necceary with acute sides
> worthless, just buy more test

Thanks

Anthony
03-04-2009, 08:45 PM
???

just reduce it to:

Aside from testicalar atrophy, any reason not just to use a bit more test rather than in cycle hcg?

AND

Should I consider cabergoline or dutasteride, or only if I have acute sides?

esplendido
03-04-2009, 08:56 PM
You're worried about sides on 400mg test/wk???

BudTheBuilder
03-04-2009, 09:01 PM
If it is his first cycle he prob is worried. Stepping into the un-known

esplendido
03-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Depends on how long he's running the cycle. And as a noob, he should begin with 500mg/wk as a base and use arimidex as an anti-aroma at 1/2mg/day starting about 6 weeks into a 12 week cycle.

Anthony
03-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Thanks guys - yes I am into the unknown, but what I'm getting at is does these anciliaries ONLY help with sides, or do they do more?

RazorRipped
03-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks guys - yes I am into the unknown, but what I'm getting at is does these anciliaries ONLY help with sides, or do they do more?

DO NOT use an AI with 400 mg Test only. You'll literally kill your fucking gains!

DocGabri
03-05-2009, 08:17 AM
Bobby is right!!!(as always;))

Anthony
03-05-2009, 12:37 PM
wow - that is very informative. What do you think about in-cycle hcg?

RazorRipped
03-05-2009, 02:16 PM
wow - that is very informative. What do you think about in-cycle hcg?

I highly doubt you'll need HCG on cycle. Maybe you could run 500 iu every 3 days while you are waiting for the test to clear(2 weeks) going into PCT.

Anthony
03-05-2009, 06:55 PM
I only have access to 10k IU hcg containers. Seems a waste to just use 2500 and pitch the rest. For a low dose first cycle, is there any way I can use 10k IU productivly, or should I hold on to it for a bigger cycle down the road?